Ailene M. Especialidad: Empleo y contratación Número de empleados: 201-500 empleados
JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking system that I have used so far. It is user friendly. It has a build in database of resume inside the system. You can do sourcing inside the ATS, and you can save boolean search for each job order. They have a very unique seach filters. You can be too specific with the number of years of experience. The best part is that you can do an email blast upto 250 emails to the candidates within data base. It makes my job easy. I'll simply send email blast before I get off to work, then check my email the next day. Then booom! You will see replies from those candidates showing interest on your email blast. Jobdiva is the only ats that I know that has this feature.
Over all jobdiva is really a great applicant tracking system. It's hard to think of anything that needs improvement. Probably just the user interface - the font and the color.
Pamela Y. Especialidad: Empleo y contratación Número de empleados: 201-500 empleados
Overall it's been great and easy to learn. If I don't know the answer its easy to ask for help!
It's very user friendly and easy to learn being someone who hasn't ever used this crm or software.
I like that you have hyperlinks throughout the system to direct you to another page instead of having to use only the search bar.
I wish that when searching for a company it would generate all possibilities because it is difficult to know how team members at work put in a new company. For example I have a company Xvoyant I wish that when I searched XV it would generate possibilities and pull up Xvoyant.
Also when we are in a company profile I wish that it would generate under company analytics all people and clients instead of us having to click show all clients and I wish recent communication would just be at the top instead of having to click that as well a couple times to show most current conversations.
Stevie D. Especialidad: Empleo y contratación Número de empleados: 501-1000 empleados
I have been using JobDiva for more than two years now as a recruiter and it surely makes working and finding the best candidates in the market easier. Once we are good with the string searches the features which harvests the newest resumes from the top job portals helps me to find the fresh and the best talent in the market. Also the analytics we receive from job diva are really good as they are detailed and helpful for the documentation and review.
The job diva feature which is the RTS job search along with the possibility of reaching out to multiple potential candidates at the same time (email merges) is really helpful and helps in expediting the recruitment process along while finding the best talent in the market.
There is just once thing which can be optimized a little which is sometime the RTS search doesn't catch the education qualification of the candidates which has been entered in the search criteria.
Beth K. Especialidad: Empleo y contratación Número de empleados: 201-500 empleados
1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason.
2. Candidate hotlists.
1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function.
2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save. Very frustrating.
3. The Applications page you can rearrange icons to change the order of the icons but you cannot move the icons that you do not normally use to another section lower on the page. Create some separation. All the icons lumped together is too much when you really may only use a few on a regular basis.
4. If two candidates use the same email address (ie husband and wife), job diva automatically merges the two accounts which creates a mess. There is no easy way to "unmerge" them. It would be more ideal if JobDiva looked at social security numbers to see if it is a duplicate account.
5. When an existing candidate uploads a new resume to their profile, sometimes the new resume does not include their home address information and then it wipes out the street address that was in the customer information section.
6. A note automatically populates in candidates notes when a qualification is added which creates a whole bunch of unnecessary notes on the profile. I think this could be changed so it did not populate automatically.
7. You cannot be logged into JobDiva on two separate computers. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between the front desk and my office. If I log into the other place, I get kicked out of the other one. very frustrating.
Melanie D. Especialidad: Empleo y contratación Número de empleados: 501-1000 empleados
Overall my experience is good; I would recommend this product to anyone using a CRM tool; it is very comprehensive and even has functions that I have not yet uncovered, and I am a 5+ year user.
- My favorite feature is the texting ability called DivaBuzz. Sometimes it is much easier to get candidates to respond via text.
-I also love that the tool creates a boolean for you so you don't have to type it manually
-Easy to use, new features being added consistently to keep up with changing needs of the staffing industry
-Sometimes the site is very slow and laggy and has issues loading. The technical support is sometimes helpful in resolving this.