We are completely cloud-based, completely mobile, our response time has decreased and profits have increased. We have found a vendor/partner that listens. We truly have an integrated product from end-to-end. Service calls/requests for quotes come in, an excellent work product goes out, seamlessly.
The field app is very strong and that is a must. The admin provides a true workflow experience. The software is as flexible as it can be, provides true integration to QB, and has cut our entry time in half. Our profits are up and communication is vastly improved. The cloud feature fits our Disaster Response plan. Their customer service is the best I have seen and we have tried many.
Very little to dislike. They are always improving. I would like to see an inventory module, and Ajax searches would be a real improvement. But overall, they are the "best-in-class".
Respuesta: mHelpDesk 5/2/2018
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on mHelpDesk Mark! We are so happy to work with you and VIALARM.
Julie H. Especialidad: Construcción Número de empleados: 2-10 empleados
Overall has been great! I went to another company and came back to MHelpDesk cause the other software just didn't work like MHelpDesk - I always get prompt and friendly service which make my job easier as I am always in a hurry.
It integrates very nicely with my Quickbooks - I also like that it keeps everything streamlined to make my job easier.
Wish there was an option to "CLOSE" the estimates so they just go away versus having to mark them inactive. Once I invoice the customer I have to mark the estimate inactive or "Sent" in the status field so I can keep it separate from the "active" or "approved" estimates - I used the estimates to keep track of my current jobs.
Respuesta: mHelpDesk 3/6/2019
Julie, we're thrilled to hear mHelpDesk is working well for you and helping you manage your business. Thanks for the feedback and suggestion about the estimates - we will pass it along to our Product team. Thanks for being a customer!
Kortney D. Especialidad: Software informático Número de empleados: 11-50 empleados
I love it. I think it's a great knowledgerbase and Accounts receivable tool.
I use this software all day everyday to update contact records and collect payments from our customers.
I can't think of any. IT lyncs over to quickbooks which makes thing even easier for me. This product is great.
Ken P. Especialidad: Construcción Número de empleados: 11-50 empleados
The weaknesses we struggled through for the first 2 years really left it on the back burner as far as fully implementing and incorporating it further into our customer contact operations. Resorted to doing a lot of it manually. As a CRM, it was pleasantly functional until they jacked the prices up after the HomeAdvisor affiliation came in full-bore. Home Advisor's shortfalls are a whole other dissertation.
1. The calendar integration with Google worked well and the appointment processing flow was good enough.
2. Invoicing and job dollar tracking worked OK as well. Quickbooks integration came along too late for us to play with or even consider.
3. The support team is pretty responsive and helpful when available.
4. The automatic linking with HomeAdvisor worked well usually. When it did, sending out text message alerts for new leads was a nice feature.
1. My biggest issue was communication logging. Although the customer note log was a help, it should log ALL communication with the customer. The fact that their development team couldn't get the log to reflect individual and system-generated emails was a HUGE stumbling block when trying to track customer contact instances.
2. They tried to change our package processing after we were with them for a year. Haggled out a deal, but really soured any aspect of expanding its role with us.
3. Having more than one invoice and/or email template would've been a huge plus.
4. It's integration with HomeAdvisor had its ups and downs. They couldn't seem to get on the same page as far was which HomeAdvisor account to bill for and was problematic when we closed a secondary HA account.
5. The report functionality improved a great deal, but was still not flexible enough to use effectively. That may be my issue and not leveraging the custom report capabilities well enough. It was much better lately, but the export capability was still rather limited.
Respuesta: mHelpDesk 9/10/2019
Ken, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that overall the scheduling and job tracking features work well, and that the automatic customer texting has been valuable. We're sorry to hear that the communication logging isn't as expansive as you would like -- that's something that we're considering for further development in future updates. We're thrilled to see the 5 stars for Customer Support -- that's always a top priority for us. Please give us a call or send us a chat if we can help with anything. Thanks for being a customer.
Darell B. Especialidad: Tecnología y servicios de la información Número de empleados: 2-10 empleados
Overall I have had a really good experience, anytime I have ran into a problem which is not very often but my problems have been resolved in a professional and expediential matter that allowed my business to continue to operate. You can keep an open line of communication with your customers on work order status or any problems that arise during the work order.
You are able to automate your business to keep a customer database, schedule and track work orders. Billing is a breeze with in the email feature you send to your customers. They can pay directly with PayPal or Credit Card account. There is even a feature to generate leads to your business. You can customize your invoices and work orders to meet your business needs. Works on mobile Apps and integrates all your invoices to quick books.
When customers pay from your credit card account, you are only able to setup and activate one payment option at a time. It would be nice to have individual bank accounts set for different sections of your business model.