ReDoc powered by xfit is cloud-based rehab therapy documentation, scheduling and practice management software for practices of all sizes.
A fully-integrated solution from Net Health, ReDoc drives PT, OT, and SLP workflow that moves practices through the day quickly, ensuring compliance, boosting efficiency, and supplying the tools to grow revenue.
ReDoc interfaces with most EMR and HIS systems through HL7 interfaces, and Plus Level Integration with Focus On Therapeutic Outcomes, Inc. (FOTO) enables users access to a database of more than eleven million therapy episodes of care.
The solution includes functional assessments, configurable workflow, and options such as integrated fax management, appointment reminders, premier FOTO subscription for benchmarking and an integrated home exercise program.
In addition to software, services are available for billing and collections as well as workflow optimization consulting.
Christopher W. Especialidad: Práctica médica Número de empleados: 2-10 empleados
1. Overall ease of use has been good once you get use to the work flow and the updates have been minimally disruptive .
2. Tech support is good once you have the right person. (See below).
3. Ability to interface with our billing program has been a big plus for us.
1. Obtaining support from the right technician has been tricky or "hit & miss". Over the years, I've been able to request the right person to fix the issue.
2. Billing in the past has been problematic such that we still mail in a printed check. When we attempted to set up EFT 2 years ago, it was completely mishandled and took over 7 months to resolve such that our bookkeeper is leery about attempting to set up EFT again.
3. Too many "boxes" to fill in can make using ReDoc cumbersome.
Anna P. Especialidad: Práctica médica Número de empleados: 5001-10.000 empleados
We have used ReDoc at our outpatient rehab clinic for nearly 4 years now. We are part of a larger health system and all of our outpatient sites use the same program, which is helpful for all our Therapists who may work at more than 1 site as everything is easily kept uniform from one site to the next. However we have had issues with the system being slow from the very beginning and whenever we have trouble with the program that is not related to our network there is not much our IT department can do to fix it for us. We have found the customer service at ReDoc to be awful. It takes a long time to get any resolution to problems once we have an issue, if at all. Working in a busy clinic we rely on our EMR for everything as we do not keep paper charts of all documentation. If our program is not working then we cannot provide a high quality of care to our patient's and we get behind on all our documentation, trying to play catch up for the rest of the week. It's frustrating!
Ease of use. It makes more detailed documentation easier for our Therapists and more efficient. Billing is easier and we like that it gives alerts when modifiers are required.
Double documentation on eval, re-eval, and discharge days as you are not able to bill from the assessments. Customer support through ReDoc has been terrible and we often have to wait a long time to get someone to look at the issue we are having and fix it for us. Which typically means we have a day or more of notes and documentation to catch up on. Also the speed is slow, especially when we have a lot of Therapists that are all trying to use the system at the same time.