ORDYX is a cloud-based point-of-sale solution designed for small, midsize and large bars and restaurants. Primary features include online ordering, loyalty programs, inventory tracking, time and attendance and delivery management.
Other features include remote printers, SMS alerts, automatic upgrades and remote authorizations. It allows managers to remotely make authorizations, including voids and comps. It offers integration with various property management systems, loyalty systems, beverage control systems, credit card processors and others. These include QuickBooks, HotSchedules, OpenTable, ADP, MailChimp, Authorize.net and Google Maps.
ORDYX is offered in a subscription pricing option. It is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. It also supports iPhone and iPad. Customer support is offered over the phone and via live demos.
Ben S. Especialidad: Hostelería Número de empleados: 13-50 empleados
It interfaces with out hotel software, that's about it.
Generally easy to train staff, being able to log in from anywhere to look at reports, generally inexpensive.
Ordyx is on the verge of being a great program, but a few quirks make it a very frustrating project at least once a month.
* Customer support is severely lacking. Payment issues from Ordyx' end once locked me out of the back end for several days. While some staff tried to help, calls were not returned, commitments to reprogram the menu were ignored, and managers generally didn't help at all. All of the issue was caused by Ordyx, but I never got an apology.
* Several issues were beyond tech support's means for 3 days, then another tech would solve it in a moment. Weird side menus that appeared on some items, or the system rearranging menu items at random because of a setting only Ordyx can change, required me to follow up for days before it was resolved.
* It would be helpful if tech staff signed names to e-mails, so I know who may be involved with the issue.
* Automatic timeout on back end means it's very tough to keep an eye on sales as the day progresses - what should be a 1-button refresh is 30 seconds.
* Closing and reopening store is a useless portion of the program - we don't do it, which means many reports just don't work.
* No ability to remove tip line from receipts.
* Weird phrasing on things (recipes instead of items) makes learning back end confusing.
Joe R. Especialidad: Restaurantes Número de empleados: 13-50 empleados
There are many other options out there so if you need a company that cares about you as a customer then I would not recommend this company. Sad to say they used to but not anymore.
The mobility of accessing the POS from anywhere. They have been receptive to suggestions in the past. They used to be very good at all levels
If there is a problem the support is nothing like it used to be they hire inept tech people that sound like you are interrupting the game time and are unwilling to make an effort to help resolve anything. I have been with this company for 3.5 years now paying the monthly fees for 3 locations and in the recent year, the support has gone down to nothing anything like it was before. I think that they maybe grew too fast and lost sight of what keeps customers.