iVend Retail is an omnichannel retail management solution that helps businesses manage various aspects of a brick and mortar retail shop and e-commerce store. It covers from point-of-sale (POS) to back office to head office operations. Setup can range from a single outlet to a multi-geography store environment.
iVend Retail is comprised of iVend Mobile POS, an integrated customer loyalty portal, e-commerce/m-commerce, retail analytics and digital passes to ensure a seamless customer experience across all channels. It offers features to create multichannel loyalty programs for regular and new customers.
Other features include integrated merchandise management with sales reporting and other related functionality, synchronized supply-demand planning to reduce excess merchandise while avoiding stock-outs and short supply, the ability to identify dynamic consumer buying patterns and determine the right pricing and promotions to help maximize profitability.
Willy O. Especialidad: Comercio minorista
1. This software is easy to use. The POS screen is uncluttered, clean and designed for touch screen operation as well as using keyboard and mouse.
2. Has a lot of ready to use reports such as sales report, till report, inventory report, collection report.
3. You can develop custom reports using built-in report designer or Crystal Report.
4. Has a lot of useful dashboard such as sales dashboard, loyalty dashboard, merchandise dashboard.
5. Has dashboard designer.
6. Support is very responsive.
7. Relatively inexpensive.
8. The product family is quite complete. Loyalty scheme, digital loyalty card (plus digital voucher and gift card), mobile POS, and e-commerce.
9. Support for OPOS devices. Therefor supports a lot of devices.
1. Add-on development is still difficult.
2. New version sometimes buggy. And the 'bugs' are usually silly.
3. They increase the license price (Did I mention that before, it is relatively inexpensive?)
Go to the knowledge.citixsys.com. They have extensive documentation and helpful forum there. Download the Community Version. Give it a try.
We are a 119 store apparel and footwear retailer. We are using iVend Retail POS software and loyalty system for last 5-6 years. We started using this application when we were 25 stores and grew with it as our primary retail solution.
I was the IT manager at the time we implemented iVend Retail. The primary reason for the change was better functionality compared to other systems we were evaluating.
I have seen this product change its complete look in last 5 years. It was always a feature rich POS software, but they kept adding functionalities and modules in every release. The entire suite is module based. We started only with the POS system for first 2 years in 25 stores, 70 odd POS. Then we implemented iVend Loyalty. It was a painless implementation. Then we upgraded our financial system from Sage to SAP. iVend has certified SAP connectors so it was easy for us to select our financial system. As we kept growing our number of stores, adding iVend in new stores was a one click job from the head office. We recently upgraded to their latest version iVend 6.0. This gave us the new Mobile POS module. We are now reducing cash counters to increase shop floor size, while adding iVend Mobile POS to be used by sales associates. We will be implementing iVend Passes this fall to add digital coupons, gift cards, and loyalty cards. We have a mix of iPhone POS and iPad POS. Adding a new store/POS is very easy. The system is very advanced and well suited for fast growing retailers who need deep functionalities and integrated systems.
As we grow, we keep adding advanced modules to suit our business. The integration between stores, head-office, and financial system is flawless. Whenever we have issues on integration failure, their support kicks in. We are very pleased with the level of customer service. Their knowledge portal has hundreds of training videos, how-to guides, etc. This helps new sales associates to get trained quickly.