SAP Business All-in-One is an integrated enterprise resource planning solution for midsize and large companies, serving clients across the North America. The solution offers construction accounting, customer management, and service management modules on a stand-alone basis. The tool can be implemented either on-premise or hosted in the cloud. The integrated suite offers features such as estimating, bid management, project scheduling, and construction project management.
The SAP solutions for construction and engineering span the entire project lifecycle from planning and designing to project management and operations. The solution helps in interacting with key stakeholders and tracking shipment and quality of materials.
SAP Business All-in-One is used by general contractors, heavy/highway contractors, and specialty trade commercial contractors in the construction industry. The solution is capable of integrating with other applications like excel, office, and Lotus notes. The solution is Mac and iPad compatible.
Smit S. Especialidad: Contabilidad Número de empleados: 13-50 empleados
Overall very good ERP solution, it is also to be noted that 90% of fortune 500 companies uses SAP for their all business solutions.
SAP AG is Germany based company who has developed business integrated ERP software which cater all your business requirement.
1. SAP has different modules within the software like material management, sales and Distribution, fixed asset etc which very well integrates with each other and helps to provide in depth solution for all business requirement.
2. SAP has ability to maintain complete audit trail, which helps the business user to fix the accountability of each user.
3. Data analysis is the one of the best feature that ultimately helps the business to take effective decisions.
4. User security, user authorization system is also added advantage which helps in managing authorized access to any system data.
1. SAP is mainly suitable for large enterprises having employees strength more that 300-400, and where all roles and responsibility of the uses is clearly identified.
2. Its implementation cost and maintenance cost is high and sufficient training is also required to be given to all concerned users.
3. it is essential to have separate team who can help the user to solve all the issues related to SAP or some agency needs to be hired for such problems, which ultimately increases the cost of company.
4. Unless the roles and responsibility are not clearly identified there is no much benefit of the so called ERP solution.
5. In nutshell unless the company has good employee size and business then only SAP is suitable.
Phillip E. Especialidad: Software informático Número de empleados: 2-10 empleados
The training is very useful as it gives more edge over other ERP. If you can work with any SAP products, other ERP Software will not difficult to understand and navigate.
1. It allows for future expansion of different organisation's operations as more features can be deployed to improve operational efficiency.
2. It guides users to make use of best general accounting accepted principles while performing their functions.
3. It reduce time in executing jobs and increases efficiency in project execution.
4. it is very user-friendly if well understood with in-depth training.
5. It synchronise seamlessly with Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel, and Word.
1. It make use of specialised alphanumeric figures there making it very difficult to set-up by users of other ERP softwares.
2. It is not cost efficient for companies of unstable financial status.
3. Its installation is difficult for non-IT expert as it obeys the OSI layers: Application, Database and Network.
4. The distribution per use is not really flexible compared to other ERP Software.