Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Timetastic

👋 Timetastic is the multi award winning app for vacation tracking and keeping track of PTO. ⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ️Capterra EASE OF USE and VALUE FOR MONEY "You can finally get rid of those messy spreadsheets. No more forgetting who's on...

Saber más

Evaluaciones de función

Consulta las opiniones sobre Timetastic

553 de 552 opiniones
Filtrar por:
Sarah F.
  • Industry: Arquitectura y planificación

Vacation and Leave-Planning Made Simple

I would love to comment about Timetastic's customer service, but I have never had to use it. The program has very few glitches, provides vacation and leave information flawlessly, and meets my organizations leave management needs beyond what I hoped. I highly recommend this program.

Puntos a favor

My company used to have four different managers who received time off requests, but the managers did not always communicate the leave schedule with the rest of the organization. Chaos ensued. With Timetastic, those same four managers still receive their time off requests, but once approved, the leave is scheduled and there for the whole organization to see. I especially appreciate the feature allowing each employee to have a designated approval person within the organization, rather than defaulting to Timetastic admin. My employees also love having consistent, easy access to their vacation time information. Employees are able to see, understand, and access their vacation time, making it easier for them to use.

Desventajas

The settings feature is a bit confusing, but Timetastic continually heard and responded to improvement requests, making items like local holidays perfectly customizable. My one consistent criticism is that it sometimes takes a day for leave requests to sync with Google calendar, but that is a minor drawback considering the benefits of the program.

Andy N.
  • Industry: Telecomunicaciones

Publicado el 18/9/2018

Great for a small company

- Shared holiday calendar means all managers can see who is in/out at a glance (integrates very nicely in google apps)
- Our entire leave policy pretty much just references 'use timetastic'
- The cost is very much worth the benefits

Puntos a favor

Timetastic was a big step up from our previous spreadsheet leave system. As the team expanded, it made it easy for us to have a 'proper' approval system for leave, avoid clashes between critical staff and scrap the rubbish paper calendar on the wall that no one ever bothered to look at!

Our leave booking is now simple, and there is no excuse for forgetting to mark your holiday. The calendar sharing means I can see at a glance who is out of the office. We also use Timetastic for signess leave and tracking who is out the office for sales trips and meetings (an extra bonus)

Desventajas

Some useful features are not there yet
- If some staff get extra holidays each year, this cannot be done automatically
- Holiday roll-over options are basic and may need manual tweaking at year end
- Moving your holiday year end is a nightmare as you effectively have to 'start again', entering all holidays by hand (though to be fair this is not something you do frequently)

Tom T.
  • Industry: Marketing y publicidad

Publicado el 6/1/2022

Very good for managing leave

Puntos a favor

This software was used to manage leave, this emails me everyday so I'm aware who we have off and who should be in

Desventajas

I wish it could automatically carry over a percentage of the holidays, not all of them

Las mejores alternativas a Timetastic

Kate C.
  • Industry: Ingeniería civil
  • Company size: 10.000+ empleados

Timetastic Coments / Review

Its great to have so we know the whereabouts of the team as not everyone keeps an Outlook Calendar. Also people don't always have to ask me!!

The guys are very efficient / on the ball at answering my questions.

Puntos a favor

Its great to have a picture of all team members and where they are - be it on leave, on site etc.

Easyish to use when people get the hang. Some people have trouble getting on in the first place (I think may be user error).

Good for resourcing (when used properly).

Desventajas

If we could have a bit more flexibility with leave etc. that has been input if we need to cancel just one day out of 7 for example. You need to cancel the whole request and resubmit.

More colours for categories would be good too.

Jaymie T.
  • Industry: Software informático

Publicado el 21/9/2018

Simple and effective

The few times I've had occasion to contact them, the support team have always been quick to respond and very friendly. We've been using it for years and it's not hard to see why.

Puntos a favor

Timetastic is fast to use and easy to configure as an administrator. I'm responsible for a couple of teams and everyone loves how simple it is. I also like that you can subscribe to its calendars, so I'm always up-to-date on my teams' movements.

Desventajas

I'd like just a little more configurability around the types of "leave". For some workers we want to declare the days they're going to be in the office, so "leave" doesn't really apply there. I like that you can control whether a leave type is deductible from the overall total, but being to change how each "leave" type is described on-screen would be the finishing touch for me.

Cindy C.
  • Industry: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 7/3/2019

Timetastic Review

Timetastic is a real time saver, and it works for the whole office. The work sheet is fantastic, since it is divided into days and hours and even the pay deductions from leave times are based on that sheet. The work sheet is visible to everyone in the office, so there is no more confusion as to who is supposed to be on duty or who in-fact is on leave for the day, or absent on vacation.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this nifty little Timetastic app is the fact that it is able to group staff members together, separate from the bosses' group, which is also grouped together. It really helps not having that blend-over. The app updates all changes made to it instantly, and it can be downloaded to mobile or to your desktop at work. This app in my opinion, is the fastest, smoothest way to book days off or to get approval for leave days.

Desventajas

What I like least about Timetastic is that while it is promoted as being a free app that you can use, the trial version does expire after two months and by then you feel like you have to pay for it. You feel that way because of the extent of time you've already invested into the app, and after having it on your phone for two months you have already logged everyone in the company's names, calendars, as well as everybody's leave day information and even private notifications that had been sent through the Timetastic app, and you don't want to loose any of that data, so you end up having to pay for the app.

Kate A.
  • Industry: Internet

Effortless

Puntos a favor

Timetastic has a simple, easy to use interface. This enabled us to delete some boring and complicated spreadsheets that were hard to maintain. Horray!

New starters require no induction, and admins can quickly get on with this often tedious process. I rate the Slack integration since many of our team are remote - it enables us to effortlessly manage and track who's on leave.

I think Timetastic is great value and have recommended to other small business owners I know.

Desventajas

It's a pity you can't edit leave once it's approved, so admins get multiple emails from users - 'so and so cancelled their holiday', 'so and so requested a new holiday'. This could be merged into one notification, or you could permit admins to edit leave directly rather than deleting/adding.

- It's not clear that users can book leave that spans non-working days without deducting from their allowance, so some people send multiple requests - booking Friday and Monday separately. This could also be solved by an email digest.

Avery K.
  • Industry: Software informático

Publicado el 18/9/2018

Easy to use and covers our basic needs!

Puntos a favor

As HR & Talent Manager for the company, it can be quiet overwhelming trying to figure what is the best platform for all stakeholders involved. Luckily, Timetastic has been our trusty sidekick when it comes to the holidays and leave. It's easy to use, a good user experience, and doesn't break the bank. Overall, I've been very happy with the service!

Desventajas

One of our perks is an extra holiday day for every year employed with the business. It can get a bit confusing to implement this automatically with Timetastic. It's almost easier just to enter everyone's extra day manually. Not a huge effort, but that's one thing that has been somewhat challenging.

Richard M.
  • Industry: Comercio mayorista

Publicado el 18/9/2018

Timetastic has taken the burden of absence management away.

Puntos a favor

The fact that all users can see who clashes with their request for time off. Most Holiday planning happens in the family home and users can see, via the Timetastic App, potential clashes without waiting to go to work to look on a conventional Holiday planner.

The manager has to simply approve or disapprove as appropriate. Job done.

Also good value for money.

Desventajas

It integrates quite well with Outlook as an additional calendar however it would be useful if it integrated in to our CRM as it would save having too run two separate diaries.

Could also do with two managers being emailed about all holiday requests rather than just one admin.

Sophie S.
  • Industry: Música

Timefantastic

It was a company process prior to me coming into the company but it's been really easy to use and if I want to do some changes more often than not the user face is intuitive enough that I can figure it out even without going to the help section.
The integration into other tools is cool too. Our Slack now notifies the company of people on holiday through timetastic integration to remind them X won't be in the morning or Y is on holiday, which saves confusion or having to communicate ourselves.
It makes it really easy for us to communicate with staff about holiday and any other anomaly days we organise.

Puntos a favor

Generally it just keeps the organisation of something that's important to staff but not necessarily always on the top of our priority list as management really simple so we can keep on top of it and stay organised whilst they stay satisfied.

Desventajas

There's not anything I dislike about it, it does exactly what it says on the tin and we don't need it for anything massively complicated, we are not a huge company.

Alistair S.
  • Industry: Maquinaria

Publicado el 18/9/2018

A perfect tool for SMB's to manage their absence calendars

By using Timetastic, we have reduced the chore of recording absences in multiple places from a six stage process down to two. At the same time we have been able to provide staff with access to the system via the app which allows them to see an overall picture of holiday requirements within the company on a 24/7 basis so they can make decisions about whether or not they will be able to book time off in a particular period..

Puntos a favor

Timetastic gives you an extremely quick and simple way to manage all kinds of staff absences from holidays to sickness days and is flexible enough to be able to cover most scenarios within a business.
In a world where some software is priced at a level where small businesses cannot even contemplate using it, Timetastic provides an excellent solution at an excellent per user price, and all without trying to lock you in to a restrictive contract term.
Everything about the program is well designed and user friendly - staff love the ability to be able to request holidays at any time 24/7 using the app.

Desventajas

There is not a lot to dislike about Timetastic, it does what it says on the tin. I could do with a couple of small features adding but they are just particular quirks to the way we work and may not be needed by everyone.

Margaret A.
  • Industry: Tecnología y servicios de la información

We like timetastic

As a Company we really like timetastic. It has benefited us as a business by streamlining the holiday request process and giving the Managers a departmental overview when holiday requests are made. Prior to timetastic we used paper holiday forms and the process was arduous.
timetastic is very cost effective too which is a benefit to us.

Puntos a favor

As a small company we were looking for a cheap and easy to use system for our absent management - timetastic fitted that criteria. The staff like it and it's easy for everyone to use. its great that it works out the allowance when you set someone up.

Desventajas

There are two flaws from my perspective:
1. The system does not allow you to put people on a flexible working pattern in the same group as people on a non flexible working pattern. People on a flexible working pattern's holiday allowance needs to be calculated including bank holidays which timetastic can cope with but not in a group where other people have a standard working pattern / holiday allowance.
2. If you book a block of holiday and need to remove one day for whatever reason, you have to remove the whole block and then update as individual days.

Gavin S.
  • Industry: Seguridad informática y de redes

Publicado el 19/9/2018

Timetastic - Simple to use annual leave planned and a refreshing changes to SaaS web applicatio...

Buying Timetastic was a win/win for us. It does the job of annual leave booking fantastically well, and all our staff love it because it is instant and they can see/book leave on their phones. It has never been down and it is always lightning quick. At the price this is, it's an absolute no brainer.

Puntos a favor

- It works consistently, quickly and intuitive and easy to use
- The wall chart makes it really easy to see where people are in/out of the office
- Automatically detect clashes and show them when leave is being requested / approved
- Using the mobile apps, leave requests can be approved on the go so even when staff are outside of the office they can have approvals for time off done quickly
- Break down your staff into individual teams and have a set manager to approve
- Add custom leave types
- Tie into your calendar on phone

Desventajas

I haven't found any - the software does everything that it says it does, and it does it well. I would love for this company to expand more into scheduling type applications for scheduling on-site visits for us to clients etc. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Chris S.
  • Industry: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Publicado el 24/9/2018

Easy Time

Since implementing Timetastic we have removed the possibility of holiday forms not being completed or being lost. It has removed the use of paper so no time consuming filing away after.
The staff can check to see if they can book time off and dont have to wait for time approval anymore, so makes booking a holiday quicker and easier.
You can set the maximum number of staff off per team so this avoids people trying to book same time off.

Puntos a favor

It has simplified the booking time off process for our staff, we use for annual leave, medical appointments, sickness records, training/exams.
It is so easy to book time off either via the app on mobile or the website, staff can see what time they have left.
For Managers you can see how many days your staff have left, days off sick and an overview of the company so you can see who is in and out.
The mobile app makes boking time off so easy and can be used even when not at work.
It makes the approval process easy for management and avoids double booking.

Desventajas

Even though there is a RSS feed into Outlook, the users used to receive an email with a calendar invite attached so wen they accepted this the entry appeared in their own Outlook calendar this in turn would sync back into our PSA (ConnectWise).
Would love this feature back or integration into ConnectWise.

Kim G.
  • Industry: Educación superior
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 25/9/2018

Affordable solution

Overall, we are very happy with Timetastic. It is basic and that is reflected in the price. We have already encountered some limitations with the software but for the most part it does what we need. It is useful for line managers to be able to see where there may be conflicts with multiple staff members on leave - we didn't have this before and have found it very useful in ensuring we have adequate cover which is particularly important in a small charity.

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to use which means we don't have to spend time training staff and the fact that it can be accessed via the internet is useful for those staff members who want to book leave or check days remaining when they are not in the office.
We are a Not For Profit organisation so are also very happy with the cost.

Desventajas

We found the main limitation in the software for us is if an individual's leave entitlement changes during the course of the current year. We had a staff member who reduced their number of hours which impacted their leave entitlement but Timetastic couldn't accommodate the changes to pro-rate leave based on the new entitlement so we had to come up with a manual workaround.
Similarly, if we have someone on contract with a known end of contract date, it would be useful to have the option of entering a leave date so the holiday calculations could be made automatically, instead we have to work it out manually.

Ursula M.
  • Industry: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Úrsula Moreno | City Sightseeing

So far so good :)
We have been using it for quite a while already and we are happy with it.
If the two things mentioned before could be in some way sorted, that'd be brilliant!

Good luck guys!

Puntos a favor

It is quite intuitive, very easy to handle and to explain to new users.
Also modern looking with a clean and nice appearance.
And last but not least, very functional, on a DIY basis saving time and request form papers/emails.

Desventajas

The only thing I miss is being able to switch accounts without having to log out.
Also, based on our organization structure, there are colleagues that have to share their absences in different accounts, because they report to two companies from the group and we had to create new email accounts so that they can introduce all their details on both timetastics, that they find it quite tedious.

Chris B.
  • Industry: Impresión

Helping People Manage Leave Time

Overall Timetastic works well without any problems, very reliable, all the people in our organisation love being able to see who's off, and when they can book time off in the comfort of the armchair at home, without having to wait until they are back at the office to quiz the wall calendar or the manager. Time off becomes a discussion at home, leaving the office free to do work.

Puntos a favor

Staff and managers can submit and confirm time for leave at a glance, helped by Timetastic flagging a warning that too many people may be on leave at the same time, which could result in a staffing problem. The software also sends notifications to all parties to confirm the action that has been taken and agreed, whether it be to confirm the leave or to explain why leave was not granted.

Desventajas

No cons that I can think to mention, some may think that this can be done through Google or iCal, but neither of these calendars are independent, so they don't send the messages which keep your paperwork / paper trail complete making sure that you as a manager / business owner have the correct information to hand if there should be a dispute. Timetastic can be integrated with Google and iCal for viewing purposes.

Usuario verificado
  • Industry: Redacción y edición

Publicado el 23/7/2019

Timetastic: It's Fantastic

In the end I'm very satisfied with Timetastic. It allowed me to let my employer know when I wanted to work and when I didn't, all without having to leave my desk. As a freelancer, it was a very beneficial addition to my library.

Puntos a favor

Timetastic is a software that lets you keep track of employee hours that they have worked or have yet to work. It contains a calendar with said hours, and offers notifications to let you know when someone is supposed to be on schedule (it also lets you plug in desired vacation times, which isn't something I've seen in other time-tracking apps). On the off chance that the boss isn't available for a period of time, someone else can be put in charge of the team (on the app) so that they can approve the hours as you plug them in. This allows everyone to keep working their desired hours, even when the higher-ups are out of town. Finally, despite its origin in Manchester, Timetastic can be used in the US, which is always a plus.

Desventajas

It did seem to run a bit slow on my phone, but I'm also using an iPhone 5s, which is somewhat outdated.

Usuario verificado
  • Industry: Internet

Timetastic @Indulge

We really enjoy using Timetastic because it is a cost effective way to simply manage staff leave. The auto roll overs and approval process make the product great value for money.

Puntos a favor

All of our staff use the system and it's features on a daily basis. We use the platform in our weekly priorities meeting to explain who has leave this week and any upcoming leave.

Half of the team is based in Guernsey so we have utilised the custom holiday feature because in Guernsey we have a Liberation Day on May 9th, which is different to the UK.

Desventajas

In an ideal world our team leave app would also tie into our scheduling app, which is Harvest Forecast. So there is extra duplication of time to set up holiday in Harvest once it has been approved in Timetastic.

Abram S.
  • Industry: Ropa y moda

Publicado el 19/9/2018

Easy to use no-nonsense approach to employee leave

Overall experience is great. Software does what it says on the box and does so in a way that the more feature-rich competition can be jealous of. Just be aware that slightly bigger companies might run into some limitations.

Puntos a favor

Our company started a trial with Timetastic a couple of years ago, and haven’t looked back. While the feature set can be limiting for some, the features that are there work great and are easy to understand for our employees.

Desventajas

Timetastic is a great solution for people working regular hours. It can become a bit complicated if you have people with alternating or changing work schedules. Due to the size of the development team and their goals, I’m not expecting this to change anytime soon, so workarounds will be required.

Sandra T.
  • Industry: Edición
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Publicado el 2/10/2018

Fantastic Timetastic!

As a PA, this system really helps me. I am the go-to person for everyone so when I'm asked where any member of staff is, I can see at a glance where they are and what time they are expected back.
It's a great asset.

Puntos a favor

It's Flexible - can create your own categories relevant to your business which works really well in publishing. You can tell who is in and out of the building at what times which really helps with fire drills. Providing all staff use the system and log their out of office meetings/holidays/sickness/lieu days/doctor appointments etc, it works really well.

Desventajas

I can't think of any negatives! To be honst, I can't think of anything that can be improved. It works so well for my office and we love the system.

Katherine G.
  • Industry: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Ease of use

I think Timetastic is a brilliant tool to use for managing holidays and absence. It’s made my life much easier.

Puntos a favor

I really like how easy it is to set up a new member of staff and to get a birds eye view of what is going on for both absences and holiday time.

It’s a very straight forward system for staff to manage themselves and I like that their holiday requests come straight through to me - I can approve on the go when it comes to my inbox. No more issues with me losing holiday forms submitted by paper!

Desventajas

I do consider these cons, I just think Timetastic could improve with the following:

It can be difficult or awkward to work out a pro-rata members of staff’s holiday so having the option to use a holiday calculator would really help.

Being able to speak to someone over the phone rather than by email would also be really beneficial.

Susan C.
  • Industry: Comercio minorista

Publicado el 18/9/2018

Easy way to manage staff holidays and days off.

No more holiday requests on bits of paper and staff know where their days off fall without having to ask all the time - we run a 'rolling day off' system (day off Monday week one, Tuesday week 2 etc). I can drop in days off 6 months to a year in advance.

Puntos a favor

Quick and easy to set up and start using. Robust and stable. Even the least tech savvy employees can get to grips with it. Like that employee gets an email if I make any changes to their work days. We always discuss with them before any changes but the email makes sure they don't forget.

Desventajas

Would rather employees couldn't cancel leave once it had been authorised, however once staff had been instructed that they weren't allowed to do this they stopped.

Helena S.
  • Industry: Comercio minorista

Publicado el 18/9/2018

Exactly what your business needs

Timetastic has taken the pain of paperwork, managing calendars and manual holiday tracking away. This little system does it all for you. It also gives the employee ability to manage their own calendar and gives them visibility to the time they have available and if anyone else is off the same day/week in their department. It's super easy to set up and manage.

Puntos a favor

This system is super easy to use, easy to manage and makes holidays and requesting time off quick and simple. What more do you want? It manages the whole thing! Your team request the days they need online whenever they want. Their manager can approve the time or decline it and give a reason for this. This is the most efficient system we have used, it takes the pain out of holiday requests face to face... We all know how annoying that is!

Desventajas

We have tried to think of something to write here but can't.

Mukul G.
  • Industry: Servicios de información

Publicado el 24/9/2018

Long way to go

Not good, we are looking for something better due to the above mentioned reasons.

Puntos a favor

Timetastic UI is not that bad, gives good options like:
- to have separate departments,
- separate department heads,
- option to set approver as a department head or anyone else,
- option to have different types of leaves with separate limits

Desventajas

You did not give any easy option to integrate with JIRA, we invested a lot in integrating Timetastic with JIRA via your APIs but it's not working and now we have to soon find any better solution since integration with JIRA is crucial for us at this point of time.

Also, there is not an option to download monthly/yearly leave sheet, the total backup option which you give is not the solution of monthly/yearly download.

Third thing, there is not an option to edit leaves, which is must sometimes.

553 opiniones