Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre UZIO

UZIO is a cloud-based SaaS platform that provides you with an all-in-one HRIS, Payroll, Time & Attendance solution, and Benefits Management Solution. It is built for businesses of all sizes. Our platform enables businesses to...

Saber más

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Publicado el 19/5/2021

Uzio Producy is Great

Great program for employees and very helpful staff help make this super easy to use. We have been using it for over 2 years for our employees and it has been great. The best part about it is that it's very easy to process and what's even better that is it is even easier to finish. I would be highly surprised if anyone says they have any issues with the platform on their end.

Puntos a favor

Uzio is helping our staff quickly apply for all insurances available for themselves and their families. These benefits have been great for our staff and all others interested. We love taking advantage of the offers within Humana for the next year, allowing us to stay healthy and be more diligent in regard to our health.

Desventajas

I haven't been able to determine what I dislike about this product. It allows you to view employee's birthdays and handle any internal HR questions via the application. Our HR teams would like to see more integration with our Microsoft applications, allowing them to interact with staff more, including scheduling and praising.

Danine B.
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Not as easy as it looks

I am using the software to provide online enrollment for clients. I had lots of questions during the process of loading client information. The Uzio team was very responsive and helped me complete the project.

Puntos a favor

Once the information is loaded in the system, the employee experience is great.

Desventajas

It is not as intuitive as I expected. I am unable to customize menus. I needed lots of help setting up a client. Now that I have gone through the entire system it will get easier.

Respuesta de UZIO

Thank you for your review, and glad to see that you feel more confident in using the system. Given the sheer amount of data requried to get an Open Enrollment operational for a client, we realize the setup process can take some time--which is why we align a dedicated service representative to load your data to the system. If you have any questions about the set up process, you can always reach out to your dedicated service representive.

Danika B.

Publicado el 10/8/2021

Puntos a favor

The ease of clocking in and out, seeing paystubs in one place

Desventajas

Not being able to see my hours by the week, only able to see total hours over two weeks.

Robert B.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

DID NOT MAKE FULL DISCLOSURE AT TIME OF PRESENTATION

FINALLY, UZIO CONFIRMED THAT THEY COULDN'T PROVIDE THE BENEFIT COSTS AND EXPLANATION OF THE LTD, BASIC AND VOLUNTARY LIFE. THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD HAVE THESE BENEFITS AVAILABLE IN SEPTEMBER WHICH IS WHAT WE TOLD THE CLIENT BUT NOW THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THAT IT WONT BE AVAILABLE THEN EITHER.
AS I WORKED WITH UZIO AND THE STAFF OF THE GENERAL AGENCY, I CAN SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED IN UZIO'S LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY MADE YOU FELL LIKE THEY ARE THE CUSTOMER NOT US. I'VE BEEN AN INSURANCE BROKER FOR OVER 53 YEARS AND THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE WORSE VENDORS I'VE EVER WORKED WITH. I'VE TOLD THE GENERAL AGENT THAT I WILL NOT USE THEM WITH ANY MORE OF MY CLIENTS.

Puntos a favor

WHAT THE SOFTWARE WAS PROGRAMMED TO DO WAS OK BUT THE PRESENTATION TO THE CLIENT WAS THAT UZIO COULD COMMUNICATES ALL OF THE EMPLOYERS BENEFITS TO THERE EMPLOYEES.
UZIO SHOULD OF FIRST REVIEWED ALL OF THE BENEFITS THE EMPLOYERS WAS OFFERING TO THERE EMPLOYEES BEFORE THE PRESENTATION. IT WOULD OF SAVED A LOT OF EMBARRASSMENT.

Desventajas

THE SOFTWARE IS WELL SHORT OF BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE EMPLOYER BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEES. THIS EMPLOYER OFFERED SEVERAL MEDICAL PLAN OPTIONS, DENTAL, VISION, LTD , BASIC LIFE ALL 100% EMPLOYER PAID PLUS EMPLOYEE AND SPOUSAL VOLUNTARY LIFE. THE SOFTWARE WAS NOT CAPABLE OF SHOWING THE LTD, BASIC AND VOLUNTARY LIFE. I ALSO FOUND THAT THE STAFF WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH READING AND UNDERSTANDING INSURANCE CONTRACTS. TO MUCH TIME WAS WASTED IN CORRECTING AND EXPLAINING THERE INPUT.

Respuesta de UZIO

We appreciate your inputs, and learned your case in detail, and found that we were requested to upload data of the past 2 years which was not in the same format so it was supposed to be done manually. We had to reload group data 5 plus times due to inconsistent information received from the GA. Our customer success team really tried hard to accommodate the requirements but a few were out of the scope as we discussed initially over the call.

We would love to work with you in future as our offerings would grow. For any further assistance, please reach out to [email protected]

Respondido el 3/9/2020
Sandie M.
  • Sector: Construcción

Publicado el 22/10/2020

Awesome company

Love it!

Puntos a favor

I love how user friendly it is, even my staff has no issues with using it, which is HUGE!

Desventajas

Absolutely nothing. We love everything about this system.

Bryan L.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Publicado el 16/6/2021

Uzio is WAY better than Intuit

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are doing excellent. Thanks!

Puntos a favor

The product is much easier to use than Intuit Online Payroll. The functionality meets the criteria we need and the website is clean. It is simple to use the dashboard and run payroll.

Desventajas

I wish reports could be bulk downloaded and multi-state withholding was supported.

Gusto

Software anterior

QuickBooks Payroll, SurePayroll y Gusto
Cody C.

Publicado el 1/6/2021

Perfect HR Platform!

UZIO has been a great HR platform that has helped us tremendously cut back on time spent manually inputting HR info into a spreadsheet.

Puntos a favor

Onboarding, Payroll, and Time Tracking has never been easier!

Desventajas

I have not ran into anything that i have disliked

Rebecca G.
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 21/7/2021

Easy to Use

Puntos a favor

This software is easy to use when selecting my benefits each year, it properly explains what all the options are and pricing differences. I actually understand exactly where my money is going to each month per benefit.

Desventajas

The home page could be more inviting, or even completely removed. but does not provide any necessary information.

Bobby G.

Publicado el 8/6/2021

Switched from Gusto and it was the best decision we made!

Fantastic experience so far and am looking forward to a long partnership with the company.

Puntos a favor

The price associated with the added features is a no brainer. Customer support is amazing.

Desventajas

No cons to mention. It may sound surprising, but it's the truth.

Jonathan M.

Publicado el 4/6/2021

Recently onboarded

So far so good. It seems to be ver intuitive and easy to use.

Puntos a favor

The processes are very intuitive and the page is easily navigated.

Desventajas

I haven't found any dislikes yet. All of the steps seem to be easy.

Emily C.

Publicado el 4/6/2020

Great Solution for SMBs

Uzio is the perfect solution for our smaller clients who are transitioning away from paper-based enrollments. The basic platform is clean and straightforward, and clients can take advantage of the premium modules as they become more comfortable with online benefit administration.

Puntos a favor

Uzio is intuitive and extremely easy to build for our clients. I really appreciate the level of control we have in maintaining the client portals; we can make changes and fix errors instantly instead of waiting days (or longer) for a service team to do it for us.

If their are issues we can't resolve on our own, our the Uzio team is extremely responsive and investigates things quickly. They are also very proactive about supporting our needs as brokers and asking for our perspective and input regarding future product enhancements.

Desventajas

We had difficulty with the payroll integration back when they partnered with Execupay (we have not tested the integration they've since developed in-house).

Employee Navigator, Maxwell Health y Ease

Software anterior

Maxwell Health

Respuesta de UZIO

Thank you for the positive and encouraging feedback, and we are thrilled to hear how much the Uzio platform has assisted you to manage your benefits business!

As of 2020, Uzio Payroll is now developed in-house instead of relying on a third-party provider. As a result, our BenAdmin, HR and Payroll offerings are now fully integrated and in control by our team.

Phyllis Y.
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 3/6/2020

Uzio Feedback

Overall we have had a positive experience with our transition to Uzion. I will admit it was frustrating at first due to the transition being done right before open enrollment, which caused delays and benefit elections to be entered incorrectly, resulting in multiple corrections after the fact.

Puntos a favor

As the Administrator, I am able to log in and act on behalf of the employee. This allows me to assist those employees who may not have access as needed and/or technical skills to navigate the process.
I also like the reporting functions, to be able to run reports for employee benefits; to ensure benefit elections match provider billing statements.

Desventajas

The availability for the administrator to have access to the benefit coverage documents that can only be seen under the employee tab and their individual elected benefits.

Tari W.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Uzio

Awesome

Puntos a favor

The ease of seeing all the employees and their benefits with payroll deductions as I need them in a weekly process.

Desventajas

Need some help with reports. I need less information than I get. I only want new changes.

Jennifer W.
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

Publicado el 11/5/2020

User Friendly Software

We have had an amazing relationship with Uzio and their support team from the day we started working with them. Any time there is a question, support is extremely helpful in getting it resolved in a timely manner.

Puntos a favor

The portal is very user friendly and easy to maneuver. I like the ability to be able to act on behalf of our employees .

Desventajas

I would not say I dislike anything about the product, as the support team is always eager to make the system work to the best of their ability to meet our clients' needs.

Matthew V.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 2/1/2020

Wonderful enrollment software

Puntos a favor

The features, ease of use, customer service, and pricing were the reasons I chose this software over some of the more established companies in this field.

Desventajas

As a newer company, there were/are some growing pains, but home office support has been exceptional through this.

Ease y BenSelect
Js G.

Publicado el 13/1/2020

Uzio, the future of benefits technology

Puntos a favor

It is a very easy to use platform, with great support from the Uzio team. It has streamlined our entire operations. The support team and how accessible they are is the best.

Desventajas

The lack of Spanish and other languages on the platform. Also, limited integrations with other carriers. This requires us to do a lot of work on the back end for our clients.

Eric S.
  • Sector: Muebles
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 2/6/2020

Overall the product is great. It's easy to navigate and very user friendly. Support has been very responsive when I have needed assistance. It has majorly assisted in streamlining our processes.

Puntos a favor

The fact that all on-boarding is online with this product virtually eliminating the need for paper file containing employee sensitive documents.

Desventajas

I wish it had the capability to do Employee Performance Reviews.

Respuesta de UZIO

Thanks for the positive feedback. We are glad your company had a streamlined onboarding experience thanks to our software! Our product roadmap is always in development, and we will reach out to you if performance management is planned in a future product release.

Danny B.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Uzio Review

We are giving this to our clients for their use as well as ours. Our clients love that they can manage their benefits and their day to day business operations on the Uzio system.

Puntos a favor

the product is easy to use and is making us different from our competition

Desventajas

Can't think of anything that I don't like

Shawn H.

Publicado el 13/10/2020

Positive

Puntos a favor

User friendly for clients.

User friendly for staff.

Desventajas

Lacks robust decision support.

File feeds are lacking.

Amanda J.

UZIO Review

UZIO has been great for our smaller groups without a benefits or payroll platform. They way we are established with UZIO, it is a starter system.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use on the end user side is great. Auto communication for benefits enrollment is awesome.

Desventajas

No file feeds with the exception of Discovery Benefits. There is no ADHOC reporting. Proposal set-up can be tedious. Benefit set-up for Disability plans is limited.

Respuesta de UZIO

Thanks for the feedback, specifically regarding reports, which we will look to address in a future product release. Additionally, we are always happy to work with the broker to make introductions to your carrier contacts and help you get EDI files established for your book of business.

Brenda F.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

UZIO Review

I think that it is a great product. Saves me quite a bit of time as a part-time HR person.

Puntos a favor

This software is provided to our company via our 3rd party financial company. I can enter employee information only once, rather than numerous times in our health care/other insurance provider's software.

Desventajas

Although I expect our 3rd party financial company to take the data that I entered in UZIO and forward it to the proper healthcare/insurance providers, some times errors are made by them.

Gretchen S.

Publicado el 24/12/2019

Althans review

Puntos a favor

It's very easy for our clients to use and it makes the HR department's jobs much easier. We will be more likely to retain groups due to using this software.

Desventajas

It doesn't offer all of the coverage options and the flexibility that we need for the needs of our groups.

Ian Y.

Publicado el 21/6/2021

Good Product could use a few added features

Puntos a favor

The product is very easy to use. I haven't used all of the features but it has been great for clocking in an out. See my important documents.

Desventajas

Once you are clocked in you are not able to see what time it was besides that you have been clocked in for x amount of time. It needs to show you this is how many hours you have been working and you clocked in at x time. You are not able to see that information until you have clocked in and out. As well you need to be able to add notes to old logs that have been created incase something is incorrect.

Julie R.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 3/6/2020

Great tool

Very good, great tools and easy to use.

Puntos a favor

Software is very easy to use even with no training.

Desventajas

I cannot think of anything in that regards as I am very satisfied with the software.

Joanne H.
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 9/6/2020

Uzio

Very happy with the software and using UZIO on a daily basis

Puntos a favor

Has all the pertinent information that we use at the corporate HR level.

Desventajas

there is nothing i dislike about this software

86 opiniones