Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre AVOXI

AVOXI Genius is a cloud-based call center solution that helps small to large enterprises streamline customer service operations and manage business communications. It comes with a centralized dashboard, which enables users to...

Saber más

Filtrar por:
Robert
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

AVOXI Genius is the best option for your IPBX and DID needs

Avoxi Genius is definetely the best software for Voice over IP. You can manage everything you need to get your IPBX and your DID numbers work!

Puntos a favor

The software has great features that help you manage all your DID needs. You can add new DID´s, get special offers, get analytics and all the information you need to get the most of your IPBX

Desventajas

Everything is great. I will maybe improve the customer support a little bit

Respuesta de AVOXI

We love to hear you've had such a great experience with AVOXI! Thank you for the feedback!

Respondido el 28/9/2020
Capucine
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 29/9/2020

Avoxi is the best for this service on the market

Avoxi is making possible real time communication cross countries, with a specifically good quality of calls and very low costs. Especially over this covid crisis when travelling has become impossible, Avoxi is litterally saving our business projects.

Puntos a favor

In comparison to other similar services existing on the market Avoxi defintely makes a difference on every level. The price and quality of communication are the real plus. The options management is also very easy and a special mention for the GREAT customer service, which is rare enough nowadays and should be congratulated when good.

Desventajas

For the use of our project this service is perfect, nothing seems negative about AVOXI to us

Vonage Business Communications

Razones para cambiar a AVOXI

Vonage was a disappointment in terms of quality of service, prices and very bad customer service. Avoxi made a difference in terms of costs and as soon as I talked to Avoxi's customer service I felt respected as a client so that what made me sign up. Now after almost a year with Avoxi I am even more satisfied as the service is great.

Respuesta de AVOXI

Capucine - Thanks so much for the fantastic review. We really appreciate your feedback.

Respondido el 14/10/2020
Steve
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 23/8/2022

Terrific Customer Service

AVOXI has always been my go-to provider for international (ie: outside North America) phone numbers. I do not generally write reviews, but was very pleased and a bit surprised to see the level of responsiveness from their Support team on new phone number requests and a billing change.

I don't recall this being the case a couple years ago, so kudos to the management/leadership team for those little changes that make all the difference.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to procure new international phone numbers. Admin portal is visually appealing and easy to navigate. Prices are reasonable and no hassles with downgrading to a lower monthly plan.

Desventajas

Voice quality issues happened at last company (2+ years ago), but so far current usage at new organization has had zero problems.

RingCentral MVP

Razones para cambiar a AVOXI

Ease of procurement for international phone numbers.

Las mejores alternativas a AVOXI

Vonage Business Communications

Utku

Publicado el 16/5/2020

Fraudulent charging

We paid for 4 months but could not event use the system successfully for one full day. When we asked for refund, they never replied and continued charging. We deleted our account and deleted our credit card details, they continued to charge by using cc records! We had to cancel the cc in order to escape from this trap. We keep all these emails and records just in case anyone object to these comments.

Puntos a favor

It seemed cheap at first. After months we see that this is the trap.

Desventajas

Very low voice quality. Not stable operation (None of the calls were received for few days). Almost no support. (If you reach them from Linkedin, you may luckily receive some irritating replies)

Siby

Publicado el 27/6/2022

Feedback

Customer support is excellent.We don't have to wait in que to talk to a technician.

Puntos a favor

I like the functionality of the service . It is stable and never go down . Maintenance schedules are informed informed in advance , so they wont affect our services .

Desventajas

At present I don't have any bad experience .

Dhanalakshmi
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 8/4/2022

One stand solution for Call centres

Overall experience is WOW & excellent. It has helped meeting our requirement to make calls to other countries residing in India. We assumed we may face network issues & call quality issues in beginning but AVOXI proved it wrong.

Puntos a favor

AVOXI is a very simple platform which is very easy to understand, configure settings and use it. The platform enables self-reliance and very less dependency on support team would require for configurations. Agent platform is also very simple to use. There are integrations available like Teams, CRMs etc. which makes the life simpler. Overall, its a WOW experience with AVOXI :)

Desventajas

There are no such features which I liked least about this software.

Santosh
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Publicado el 1/8/2022

Hassle free

Very happy with the service so far.

Puntos a favor

It was very easy to get the number we wanted and have the calls forwarded

Desventajas

Nothing at the moment i can think of. Everything works smooth and customer care is super helpful and fast.

Yvette
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 21/6/2022

AVOXI is an AWESOME Business Tool!

My overall experience with AVOXI has been great! I've been able to advertise my services via social media and provide a call to action without giving up the privacy of my cell number

Puntos a favor

AVOXI is very user friendly and has various features that enables a small business to
function like big businesses do. The ability to have a system that allows you to take inbound calls professionally , even off hours, with virtually just your cell phone is PRICELESS!

Desventajas

The are so many features that AVOXI offers, it would be great to have a downloadable PDF with the features and how to activate them. However, their customer service staff is more than cable of walking you through the process.

Tibor
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 31/8/2022

AVOXI is our international phone life line

AVOXI has always been an important part of our business and AVOXI always delivers what they promise, their support team is knowledgeable, professional and helpful.

Puntos a favor

We work with a lot of international companies and Avoxi allows us to have phone numbers to represent us in other countries, it is a very important addition to our business

Desventajas

Could use additional features such as text forwarding

Maurice
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Publicado el 30/8/2022

As a new customer I was impressed with the sales/customer service. The chat line is excellent.

Puntos a favor

The speed that we were up and running with our new number.

Desventajas

I don't have an item I like least yet with this software. All is good so far.

William
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 14/2/2020

Good hearted Innovation driving great change in VA Automation for our business

I really like this company. They don't take customer retention for granted and are very fair, kind and competent. They have created a great product that can actually integrate with other Chat systems if you get your head around email parsing and other automation including voice to email recording, which you can do amazing things with interms of analysing emotions. (Please use for good people!) It is the start of a great robot for you if you are a business owner looking to get your focus back. Well done to them for not following the crowd and bringing their creative offerings to social enterprises like mine. These are the ideas that will change the world one transaction at a time, not meditating in a cave to self serve one's inaction.

Puntos a favor

The usability and organisation of the logic in a way anyone can understand and the assistance from staff who literally were prepared to walk me through the steps setting it up.

Desventajas

It is clearly a leading edge idea from non complacent thinkers so being new, there were some visual dashboard display issue that may have been addressed already after many welcome follow up calls from their team.

Respuesta de AVOXI

William. We appreciate all of your kind words and constructive feedback. We are constantly enhancing the platform and I hope you've noticed some of the improvements since your review.

Respondido el 28/9/2020
Andy
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
No disponible

Publicado el 21/9/2020

Scalable and easy to implement

Puntos a favor

Available local DID numbers for a lot of major cities/countries
Easy to add/remove user licenses
Easy to set up call routing, virtual attendants
Very scalable without the need for large capital investments

Desventajas

No mobile apps or desk phones available
Billing usage reports contain raw data and are not customizable (to customers)
No ability to track open/closed issues, requests in admin portal

Avaya OneCloud UCaaS

Respuesta de AVOXI

Andy - Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. Happy to hear such positive feedback. We are had at work on the platform and use feedback like yours to help us prioritize enhancements! Thanks again!

Respondido el 2/10/2020
Carlos
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Good experience

It is a very indispensable software at a cheap price to many companies that use avoxy, easy to use and have a very stable platform and reduces company costs.

Puntos a favor

It is a software that came to reduce the costs of the company and it is also very stable and easy to use and its support platform is very friendly and its quick solution in some problems.

Desventajas

I have no opinion about it; But , At the moment I have no words, the software is very stable and safe and also I have the experience of few supports with reporting problems, it is very stable.

Respuesta de AVOXI

Thanks for your feedback Carlos! We are happy to hear that you find the platform so easy to use! - Team AVOXI

Respondido el 5/10/2020
Ashish

Publicado el 8/5/2017

10 years of great service

Puntos a favor

We have been a customer for 10 years, with Avoxi handling our toll free numbers and traffic. The fact that we have stayed with them this long is proof that the staff and technology offered by Avoxi very well meets our business requirements. Their customer service is par excellence.

Desventajas

The administration user interface was not so easy to use, but Avoxi have changed that for better recently.

Nuri
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Publicado el 4/2/2022

Great Service, Easy to use Software

Their staff is the best. [SENSITVE CONTENT] have been great, they both have great energy and seem genuinely concerned about our needs and helping us out. They are awesome!

Puntos a favor

Love that the dialer is straightforward, account linked easily with our CRM and we can customize our dispositions based on our needs.

Desventajas

It was not a big deal that there was not a mobile app when we signed up, however I'm much happier that they are rolling out one and that it is in the testing stages.

Jay
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial

Publicado el 22/2/2020

Issues at First

Puntos a favor

There was some confusion on how to set up my trunk with FreePBX and with finding no help searching online I was finally provided the Peer details that finished my trunk setup! They guys at the help desk didn't give up on me! They were dedicated to make sure this issue was solved. I was one day away from switching providers...they saved a customer!

Desventajas

It took a few tech's until I was able to get the information that I needed...but they stuck with me.

8x8 X Series

Razones para elegir AVOXI

Costs and the amount of trunk lines for the cost.

Cost
Nicola
  • Sector: Hostelería
No disponible

Publicado el 26/1/2021

Great Customer Service, Friendly Staff

Great! Problem was solved with 24 hours

Puntos a favor

All of the features it comes with. Calls are clear and customer service is great!

Desventajas

N/A I have no complains with this software

Respuesta de AVOXI

Hi Nicola! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this note. I'm glad to hear the quality has been so clear.

Respondido el 29/1/2021
Ethan
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Publicado el 22/9/2020

After Sales Service

Positive, will recommend to others

Puntos a favor

Very responsive in asnwering all the enquiry that we have.

Desventajas

If you're late for payment, you will be imposed of late panalty fees of USD $99.99.

Respuesta de AVOXI

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience Ethan! We really appreciate it!

Respondido el 2/10/2020
Jaime
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Outstanding Solution for our Needs

Puntos a favor

It is extremely reliable, very easy to setup, support is incredibly efficient and the value for the money is great. My business depends on building strong relationships with our clients and Avoxi has enabled this in a whole new level.

Desventajas

What Avoxi offers is exactly what I need for my business.

Respuesta de AVOXI

Wow, what kind words Jaime! I'm glad you've had such a great experience with AVOXI.

Respondido el 1/10/2020
Rubaine
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Publicado el 2/1/2021

Excellent Customer service and funtionality

Excellent experience every time

Puntos a favor

The reporting and the fact that is so an user friendly system, easily inter grated into our current system

Desventajas

At the moment are features required for my contact centre is in place

Christian
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 26/2/2022

Been using Avoxi for many years

Very good

Puntos a favor

If it aint broke leave it alone. It works and the crew have always benn helpful

Desventajas

It is getting easier to use especially with Genius getting improvements over Avoxi core.

Floyd
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 19/1/2022

Greatest Customer Support Personel [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Great help and support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - Great employee for AVOXI

Puntos a favor

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] who made usage easy.. He is one of the best sale/ support that my Company has had the privilege to utilize within 20 years.

Desventajas

Take a minute getting use to... I have not been in the IVR Space for over 20 years... Thanks goodness for [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

• Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Publicado el 26/9/2020

Great Product & Service

Great experience and amazing customer service !

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and manage, as well as extract statistics

Desventajas

No ability to make calls directly from mobile. They do have an app which enables doing the same through a laptop.

Respuesta de AVOXI

Hey Michael! Thank you for taking time to leave us your note! We are constantly enhancing the platform and rely on this type of feedback! Thanks again!

Respondido el 14/10/2020

CLOUD
Scalable
Support

Desventajas

limitation on certain requirements on the softphone

Nelson

Publicado el 10/5/2022

Well done to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in support

Great

Easy to use.
The product is user friendly .

Desventajas

More call features would be great as well.

50 opiniones