Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Wingman

Wingman is a conversation intelligence tool that helps sales teams with pipeline visibility, actionable insights, & real-time coaching. Wingman gives sales reps the right information at the right time, while they are on a call....

Saber más

Evaluaciones de función

4,6

Consulta las opiniones sobre Wingman

244 de 244 opiniones
Filtrar por:
Abhilash (Archie)

Publicado el 10/12/2019

True to the name, a sales rep/manager's sidekick

True to its name, Wingman has empowered the sales team at Chargebee to adapt, coach and share tribal knowledge easily. We have active sessions where teams discuss calls and offer their thoughts and ideas on specific use cases and scenarios, objections that come up on the call.

Puntos a favor

The easy implementation and setup is just magic. The powerful integrations with Zoom and Outreach have made adapting, coaching, and knowledge sharing within the sales team seamless

Desventajas

Although no complaints, Wingman could do a better job in automating note taking and integrating these notes into specific sections of the call as well as logging them into the sales CRM

Kemal
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 14/9/2022

Best call recording tool!

Wingman is helping us a lot to increase our call quality by listening to and evaluating our employees. It also saves so much time for our admins. When there's a question agent cannot answer, we can simply do that part of the recording and send it to relevant teams. It's a must-have tool for any company that has sales/bd teams.

Puntos a favor

It almost correctly transcripts any accent. Saves us so much time for our admins and helps us to evaluate our calls and employees.

Desventajas

It's only missing one feature. I'd like to put a limitation on who can listen to the calls.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 8/9/2022

Wingman Free Trial Review

Solid product, just missing some key features

Puntos a favor

Call recording worked as expected, it did what we needed it to for the most part

Desventajas

The coaching and features were lackluster

Las mejores alternativas a Wingman

Aryeh
  • Sector: Servicios

Publicado el 12/6/2022

Perfect combo of prices and features

Puntos a favor

It has everything we would need from a call recording platform. Very easy to use and set up for our team.

Desventajas

It doesn't have an easy way to manually store calls

Razones para cambiar a Wingman

Lowest price that feautred all the required things we needed
Andew

Publicado el 7/9/2022

Match Made in Tech Heaven

Puntos a favor

Wingman integrated perfectly into our existing tech stack. With integrations into both HubSpot and Slack it made the decision easy. It will help us scale our sales operations as the company looks to move to the next level.

Desventajas

The reporting could be a bit more robust and customizable. Currently it is a bit out of the box and will require API work down the road to get more detail out of it.

Yash

Publicado el 16/8/2022

Great tool for recordings

My overall experience has been great, some initial features were missing which now have been integrated well.

Puntos a favor

I think I like how user friendly and easy to navigate the tool is.

Desventajas

In all honestly, I don't think there is any feature that I need that doesn't exist on Wingman.

Isaac
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 25/8/2022

Wingman is a great tool

Puntos a favor

The ability to log into Wingman at any time to hear or track what prospects and customers are saying about our products is extremely useful.

Desventajas

The interface isn't as good as Gong.io in my opinion. However, Wingman offers the same functionality for a better price.

Chelsea

Publicado el 9/9/2022

ZayZoon is a daily user of Wingman

Allows leadership to quickly share feedback for coaching by listening to segments of the calls.

Puntos a favor

The call recordings allow for ease of sales coaching and key word tracking. Also allows you to snip a section of the recording to share in a larger team meeting. I love the slack integration :)

Desventajas

I wish I had more time to dig deeper into Wingman.

Publicado el 14/9/2022

Easy Call Recording Tool

It provides a great analysis of customer calls and saves all our information in a central location that is easy to access and review to improve our Customer Success

Puntos a favor

It seamlessly integrates with Zoom and provides key feedback on calls

Desventajas

the amount of features on the website indicates a steep learning curve to take full advantage of the tool

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 17/8/2022

Easy access to all your client calls with minimal efforts

Easy to access
Secured Software
Insights on call improvement

Puntos a favor

As an SDR I don't have to be on the calls I can simply hand over the call and listen to the recordings later and do a lot of work in the meantime and love the suggestions wingman gives on the call.

Desventajas

Nothing as of now , as of now i feel its easy to use and intergate

Publicado el 23/11/2021

Amazing UX, great team, company on the rise!

Mostly handoffs amongst different departments, sales coaching, as well as onboarding for new employees.

Puntos a favor

The UX of Wingman competes with some of the best in their class. Best bang for your buck, and willing to help fellow startups on pricing packages that adjust to your growth potential. From the beginning, the sales team was understanding, and at no point did we feel pressure on signing a contract. We first analyzed other platforms, and they all seemed to want to pressure us into signing even though timing didn't make sense at the time. Props to the entire sales team regarding this point. Furthermore, they actively listen to our needs and are improving the platform adjusting to their customer's needs.

Desventajas

For right now, Wingman can't transcribe Spanish voice (which is the core of our business). Raised this point to our sales rep, and a request has been put forth in order to prioritize this request in their product roadmap.

Razones para cambiar a Wingman

Their UX, simplicity, team, and pricing
Jon
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Publicado el 16/4/2020

Insanely great sales coaching tool - I can "attend" every meeting without attending.

GREAT! I love it, it's a game changer for coaching.

Puntos a favor

Love being able to watch meetings on fast speed, comment for coaching, and move on. It's so much better than other ways we were coaching before, with manual zoom recordings.

Desventajas

The ONLY feature missing is the ability to view meetings live as they happen, via Wingman. Gong has that, but there is a 45 second delay which makes it effectively useless.

Naveed
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Publicado el 13/2/2021

Excellent for sales teams

We use wingman on sales calls and its added so much value to our process. Being able to quickly and easily search and review the "game tapes" has been instrumental to our ability to improve our processes. Also, they have pre-built features that analyze calls and highlight important ones based on a variety of criteria e.g. number of questions asked by prospect.

Puntos a favor

The core features right out of the box are incredible and surpassed expectations. Seem to find a new way to delight me every single time I go into my dashboard.

Easy to set-up and comes with great integrations right on day 1. No hidden fees. You get what they promise.

Love the ability to quickly switch between transcript and video.

Desventajas

The voice recognition AI took a little longer to learn my accent

Gong.io y Chorus

Razones para cambiar a Wingman

The team at Wingman is just too good. Very personalized service. They go above and beyond to support us. Plus the software is great. No brainer.
Drew
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Publicado el 7/1/2022

Highly effective tool for sales recording - and affordable

The team has been super supportive with any question I've had

Puntos a favor

The price point is right, and it took literally 8 hours from signing up on the website to using it for my first call. It's got quite a robust feature set, and it's really easy for me to share findings / insights / recordings from my call with my team

Desventajas

The transcription isn't perfect, but I'm usually able to get close enough and then hop into the video recording

Razones para cambiar a Wingman

More affordable and same feature set.
Harish

Publicado el 25/11/2019

"Working as a sales development representative over 1 years."

The best tool to improve our sales skills. it never misses to note any information(number and email id). easy use. It automatically starts recording the meetings and calls. The scripting feature helps us to understand our pronunciation and figure out how many times we have used it. I can figure out my mistakes by listening to the calls. I can share my calls with the team both good and bad calls, which help me to grow with the inputs which they give. It even helps me to tag people inside my organization, which makes it easy to showcase to higher authority in the organization. It allows me to insert a hashtag so that it allows me to use the filter as per my convenience.

Puntos a favor

Awesome reporting, The listening/talking ratio made to improve a lot. Even there is some network issue it records the words and also translates into scripts. It never misses any important pieces of information like email addresses and phone numbers.

Desventajas

it takes time to show my calls in the Team call log. It would be great if the call script recommendation option is available.

Lamija

Publicado el 6/6/2022

Cheap and Amazing!

Sushma was very helpful and quick to respond to any of the questions.
Their support team is also amazing and very quick!

Puntos a favor

The product is very user-friendly. The onboarding was very fast since they have quick, straight to the point videos that help you to learn how to use the system.
Reviewing the calls; categorizing the parts of the calls to help the sales onboarding and overall the improvement of the sales team when it comes to objections is my favorite part of the system.
I truly believe it can be used not only for sales teams, but for each client-facing department.

Desventajas

Transcript can be improved a little bit.

Gong.io y Allego

Razones para cambiar a Wingman

Because it's much cheaper, but has at the same time the most important features such as keywords (topics); game tampes; filters etc.
Leonard
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

Publicado el 3/8/2021

Great platform, very functional.

The Deal Center interface is helpful (especially the warnings) in bringing my attention to deals at risk and the topics are helpful as we try to build out education modules for our customers.

Puntos a favor

I use it with my team for weekly calls and deal reviews. I was surprised at the usefulness of the new Deal Center when integrated with Hubspot. I'm a visual personal and seeing our frequency of interactions with our customers in real-time brought great insight.

Desventajas

We work with a lot of folk who have heavy accents and the transcription has a tough time with those people. Even as a native-English speaker, certain industry-specific words don't get transcribed and I'd like to be able to have the platform "learn" those words to help with accuracy.

Razones para cambiar a Wingman

Affordability and it had everything we needed.
Swapnil
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Publicado el 19/1/2021

Review about Wingman app

I think it is solving my most basic requirement of notes-taking in my meetings. It's synced so everything is mostly automated. My overall experience is good, wingman has everything that a notes taking app should have.

Puntos a favor

I like the interface the most. Out of so many such apps I have used, Wingman has been one of the very rare cases where all the features are accessible with a few clicks. I love the part where wingman was able to sync to me calendars, so that I manually don't have to invite wingman on my calls now. I think it helps me gauge my skills during the calls such as my speech rate, talk/listen ratio etc.

Desventajas

Technically, I don't think so. Each product keeps on experiencing one or the other issue every now and then. but the support is great.

Gurshan
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

Publicado el 22/11/2019

A true co-pilot

Its been great. I spoke with CEO who made the sale. She also let me try the product and provided reports to me to help sell this to leadership.

Puntos a favor

I've used Wingman for 2 months now and its facilitated my call reviews dramatically. I used to be able to listen to 1 call and provide feedback in a 45-minute session - With Wingman, I can do 3 calls because of the data it provides. I can find what qualifying questions are being asked and more importantly which ones are not just searching a keyword or phrase. I also have the opportunity to see which reps are upselling through keywords and coach the reps on how to bring more ARR to the business.

Desventajas

Sometimes the talk tracks are inaccurate, this only happens when multiple people are speaking at the same time.

Pricing
Aastha

Publicado el 21/9/2020

A robust and effective tool for Call Tracking and storage

My overall experience with Wingman has been pretty great. It is a very robust and easy to use tool for tracking calls. It acts as a repository for all our calls and is integrates well with our internal tools. The AI feature is great and mostly accurate. It makes searching for specific words in a transcript easy.
Their UI is also pretty intuitive and easy to navigate through.We use it for Sales coaching , recording internal calls as well as client meetings.

Puntos a favor

It builds call scripts for all calls making it easy to search for phrases.

It integrates well with Salesforce and Gmail.

You can share call scripts with your teammates, add comments or feedback .

It is 70% accurate with the recordings an d its AI capability is great.

Desventajas

Wingman can work on improving its accuracy . The AI feature is accurate like 70% of the times. Apart from that there's nothing else I would want Wingman to change.

Tori

Publicado el 2/8/2021

So far so good - with Wingman I get to co-pilot and coach up my team at 2x speed

Wingman allows me to train brand new employees about brand messaging with previously recorded calls. Post-training, I can co-pilot and coach training graduates in Wingman at 2x speed, instead of either needing to be on the call or relying on written communications only. Total gamechanger!

Puntos a favor

We have recently migrated from a more expensive competitor. So far (one month in), we have not seen a drop in features or useability. We like being able to take note of coaching opportunities and customer expansion opportunities on each call, observe key action items, and see aggregate call analytics. We're a team of CSMs who are in early-stage SaaS growth, where replicating ourselves in new team members is critical. I lean heavily into technology for efficiency gains, and my second criteria for tech is whether the team is responsive when we encounter the inevitable bug or a feature is needed. The team's response is yet to be determined since we've run into no issues so far.

Desventajas

It has checked all boxes for us so far, and no issues with useability. These were my primary concerns in cutting over, and one month in we still have no gripes.

Elliot

Publicado el 17/3/2020

Great Learning and Management Tool for SDR/AE

I have 12 employees who sell over the phone everyday. Wingman has helped me take back control of call coaching, controlling consistent messaging and more

Puntos a favor

Wingman's platform lets you bring the call scripts, the call coaching and the call stats all into 1 place.

When you manage more than just a few SDRs/AEs call coaching time quickly dwindles and disappears as meetings take over your calendar. Especially when you're scaling your business from 4 to 12 and beyond the problem becomes keep success consistent and repeatable.

Wingman allows me to build in all the key phrases and words you'd pick up on during a call coaching session and lets you build them into their platform. It also provides quick coaching guides and suggested call script pop ups.

At the end of a day or week I can quickly go see the results from 1000s of calls across 12+ people and ascertain which people need help and even where they struggled.

Desventajas

Nothing that I really dislike, the product is still relatively new so that has to be taken into account. The team at Wingman still has so much room to grow so roadmap will be key.

Germain
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 8/11/2019

Great for Global Multi-Segment Sales Teams

Great onboarding and support. Easy for the team to use. As the VP Sales I get dashboard and report views of key questions and terms coming up in conversations while the reps get contextual battle cards. Awesome value for money.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, automatic question/word detection. Weekly manager report with talk/listen ratios. Their support!

Desventajas

UI could use a little polish but I think this is because they're just building great features so quickly.

Gong.io y Chorus

Razones para cambiar a Wingman

Better value, pricing model and service.

Respuesta de Strings Systems

Thanks for your support & feedback!

Respondido el 9/11/2019
Siddharth

Publicado el 3/11/2019

Wingman- A must-have for teams

Puntos a favor

The best part about using Wingman is that I can go on the calls without worrying about taking notes since Wingman does the transcripts for you.

Moreover, we use Wingman for analyzing calls across the team so as to understand the most common questions, queries, answers, etc. during the calls, thereby allowing us to focus more on the specifics and improving our processes.

Desventajas

The transcripts are sometimes not the best, as a lot of it is lost in translation. If I am reading someone else's transcripts, it gets difficult in understanding who spoke what, especially if there are more than two people on the call. It's understandable that AI would not be 100% accurate but any improvement here would be great.

Respuesta de Strings Systems

Thanks for the feedback.

Respondido el 5/11/2019
Vijay

Publicado el 13/7/2022

Awesome tool for Customer facing teams

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and the transcription feature are my favourites. It seamlessly syncs with your calendar and all your meeting are automatically recorded. Being able to create Battlecards and game tapes on the admin platform is also a huge plus. Wingman is slowly becoming part of our onboarding curriculum for sales and CS folks.

Desventajas

Transcription might not be perfect.. that's understandable given different accents and dialects. I also feel there should be an option for folks to disable it while joining for a call.

244 opiniones