Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Carsforsale.com

Carsforsale.com is a cloud-based marketing solution, which helps automotive businesses manage multiple lead channels and track conversions. Its key features include document management, photo overlays, appointment scheduling and...

Saber más

No disponible
No disponible

Publicado el 25/7/2022

Fácil de usar

Todo está bien con la aplicación tiene muchas funciones para el inventario para verse más profesional

Puntos a favor

Es fácil de usar, tiene muy buenas funciones que las cuales me gustaria seguir trabajando

TIENE aplicación mobile el trabajo es más sencillo

Desventajas

La parte donde va a facebook es defectuosa, antes se podía poner la información y se iba directamente a marketplace, ahora solo lo comparte en el fan page

Victor

Publicado el 10/12/2020

Mi opinion

Muy buena siempre es fácil y rápido

Puntos a favor

Es muy completo y dinamico se puede usar siempre

Desventajas

Nesecita actulizarce mucho cada ves que hay un cambio

Samantha
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 3/1/2020

Excellent value and utility

Signing on with Carsforsale.com has allowed me to trim my budget without losing any revenue (sometimes you trim a lead generator and are surprised to notice an effect when you thought they didn't perform). This isn't the case - moving to Carsforsale was wonderful for us professionally.

Puntos a favor

I honestly am very satisfied with all of the utility and versatility of Carsforsale.com. We were looking for a more price-effective option for a website. What we did not bargain on was ALL of the tools that came with. Not only do we have our website, but it accurately lists our inventory and the updates are nearly instant. We also enjoy the export to our other lead generators as well as Facebook Marketplace. It is seamless and easy.

Desventajas

There isn't anything that I strongly dislike about our Carsforsale.com website. One thing I wish we had more option with is images on our website or the ability to add pages. However, given the price tag - I'm not going to get too worked up about it!

Las mejores alternativas a Carsforsale.com

• Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 25/7/2022

Excellent easy to use platform. Very straight forward and beneficial.

The entire process from start to finish has been excellent. Very fast straight to the point work with the customer service contact at carsforsale.com.

Puntos a favor

Ease of adding and selling inventory. The website is also perfect.

Desventajas

The only con would be not have some form of VIN report readily available for each item.

Russell
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Publicado el 28/7/2022

just a service in a market it does not understand

average

Puntos a favor

easy to use just like this if you ask something take the answer given

Desventajas

very unproductive just like this if you ask something take the answer given

Respuesta de Carsforsale.com

Hi, Russell. We want to make sure your account is being utilized to its full potential. Please give us a call at (866) 388-9778 and we would be happy to answer any of your questions.

Respondido el 2/8/2022
Ahmad

Publicado el 24/6/2022

Happy Camper here

I don't have any complaints. I'm pretty happy with the service

Puntos a favor

Low cost, Good exposure, free website, updates feed in a fair amount of time

Desventajas

I really don't have anything I don't like about it BUT if i have to list one it's losing the ability to list items on FB marketplace

austin

Publicado el 1/8/2022

Excellent website provider

Excellent experience

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, great customer support, wide range of customization, secure data, etc.

Desventajas

No cons at this time, we have had a great experience and there is constant innovation to the system

Dealer Car Search

Razones para cambiar a Carsforsale.com

Price point, and customizable, reliable.
Richard

Publicado el 15/8/2022

Carsforsale.com is a great website to sell my cars!

My overall experience is a positive one. I have had lots of sale from this site.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to list a car for sale. It allows you plenty of pictures and a video, which is the most important part of my sales. CFS also posts to Facebook for me. It is easy to keep track of inventory, sales leads, sales and sold inventory. I highly recommend this software!!!!

Desventajas

The only feature that I would consider needing improvement is that it only posts the first twelve photos to Facebook. I kept getting call asking for specific pictures, I figured out the fact that it only posts the first twelve photos that you upload. Now I upload 12 photos that people want to see most. Small inconvenience.

Maite
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Publicado el 2/9/2022

A functional digital automatris system

It allows you to manage sales in a complete way if you want to have a system that allows you to have access to sales even in a retail way, I like it because it has not been difficult to understand and it has also been quite complete and understandable

Puntos a favor

This is a tool that is very effective for professionals or for those who wish to have systems that allow them to carry out tasks related to their means of transport, it is an easy tool to understand, especially for those who have not yet used this type of tool, it also allows even create comprehensive reports

Desventajas

It is not a tool that is used by everyone, but it is still necessary to have this type of system to have greater opportunities to innovate in all sectors.

Abe

Publicado el 15/8/2022

Great value for the money

Puntos a favor

Very user-friendly interface. Great value for the money.

Desventajas

No complaints. Everything has been great.

Frazer
michael

Publicado el 16/8/2022

sales

Puntos a favor

We like carforsales because it is easy to use and has no problem when I want to change my website. carsforsales sale will call you back after they change my website at my request and make sure I am happy with their changes.

Desventajas

I really do not have any cons. I have been doing business with carsforsales for a long time
maybe they should give customers a discount after so many years I have been with them

Susan

Publicado el 7/10/2021

Control your inventory with a few clicks

The ability to display the current inventory to the public is a great benefit and a must have in these COVID Pandemic times.

Puntos a favor

The software allows you to complete the task of adding new inventory, or editing existing inventory simple. The step by step process assures that you don't forget any of the important details. The ability to scan the VIN barcode and automatically display vehicle specifics is a real time saver.

Desventajas

The need to input mileage and price for each vehicle when you are displaying "email for price" or "email for mileage is a waste of time. Although the ability to display videos of inventory is available, you have to first publish the video elsewhere and input the URL into CarsForSale, which is too much trouble and time consuming. Being able to instantly take video and upload directly would be very helpful. Additionally I have been unable to find a way to bring a "SOLD" vehicle back into inventory, except to completely reenter everything. If this feature is available it is not clear how to use it.

Publicado el 19/12/2020

"Progress Is Impossible Without Change"

Overall Experience: The overall experience feels like I am part of a committed community that will protect consumers data while providing a beautiful system to explore vehicles for sale.

The back end of Carsforsale is easy to use. Well for me as least. You can only lead a horse to water...
But, keep it up. I can handle it and ready to experience any upcoming updates!

The designs are beautiful with a very very low cost and referral incentives. You are not greedy. You are cheap and quality. That is a rare combination to find. You are that rare combination I found back in 2010.

Keep it up!

Most Like:

The consistent and frequent software updates. *Specifically; the new access method for submitted application. I admire Carsforsale and their improvements on the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. I have many ideas for you and theories about you. I hope you have those ideas as well. I am excited to see what else you come out with in the near future. I stick with you because I have been using Carsforsale since 2010 and see where this is going. Keep it up.

Desventajas

Least Like: The customer service and website customization capabilities.

*Specifically:

1. The lack of truth in the "Custom-Built Design" page.

2. The unwarranted, unnecessary, and irrelevant opinions from the representatives.
- Example: A representative once said: "I don't think that will look good". This is why I work ONLY with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

I could go on, but it does not matter; because the way I feel is objective. I'm too picky. I'm too fast. I'm to egotistical sometimes. Carsforsale is not my company. It was more me than the representative, but still, I never asked for her opinion. I also trust that one day the final product of my requests when requested; will match the promises under the "Custom-Built Design" page. Because they have not been matched lately.

Steve

Publicado el 9/12/2020

Teresa Brewer, Co-Owner/Business Manager is responsible for getting vehicle on carsforsale.com

Since I'm, Teresa Brewer, Co-Owner/Business Manager and the only one who works with computers here at Steve's Auto Sales. I've had a great experience with carsforsale.com, with the exception of the wrong information getting to facebook. Otherwise, I enjoy working with your software and visiting with our customers regarding our vehicle. Since I'm able to type in the VIN and get the information on each vehicle I put online, ya'll have made my work so much easier. Ya'll are very helpful, especially since I have so much other paperwork to do. Thank You very much for your software and your help!

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use for inputting information about our vehicles, especially after inputting the VIN. It's very nice to have the information for each vehicle already there, so I don't have to type in all the information. Several other important things about the software is: (1) Inventory: able to keep up with vehicles online and vehicles sold, get a printout of vehicles in inventory and vehicle sold, (2) Leads: it's great for customers to get in touch with us on a personal level to discuss the vehicle they are interested in, whether it's by phone, text, or email. (3) Social Media: it's very important to get our vehicle out to the public, therefore, social media is a great way to get the information out, so I don't have to go to each website and retype the vehicle information. (4) Tools: printables to print out which form is needed for each vehicle, (5) get reports for vehicles and (6) Contact: able to contact carsforsale.com when needed!

Desventajas

The only cons are having the wrong information show up after I've saved the information for a vehicle. I always check to make sure the information and price I typed in or the right information was automatically put in for the vehicle is right! I called and talked with someone at carsforsale.com and was told we cannot help what happens when it gets to facebook or another medica site. And for some reason by the time the information get to facebook the information is different or the price is different. I've tried to contact facebook about the wrong information and all I get is, I'm sorry but it's the information that was sent to us and we cannot change it. So, what do I do in a situation like this? No one seems to know the answer to this question!

Danielle

Publicado el 30/10/2020

I'm really considering switching to Carfax

When I started here five years ago, I had never sold cars before. This is the first and only software I've ever used and it's comfortable and familiar. Over the last five years the software has grown and changed in many positive and efficient ways. CFS customer service is top notch. There's never been an issue they couldn't solve for me quickly. But as your competitors grow and change, I can't help but notice there's a lot they can offer this company too. I do hope that I see more leads generated from CFS.com and more marketing campaigns in the near future. I'm rooting for you guys :)

Puntos a favor

I love the website and the customer service for the website. Very professional, easy to use and simple to update. One phone call and customer service did the rest.

The recent updates and addons in response to the pandemic are exceptional.

Text Leads - Brilliant. Works great, just wish customers utilized it more.

Mobile App - I use it all the time, especially when importing vehicles into inventory.

Desventajas

Lead generation is non-existent. I cannot recall the last time I got a lead from CFS.com. I never see TV commercials, social media ads, or SEO targeted ads from CFS. I don't see CFS advertise in the same capacity and frequency as competitors such as Carfax, Cars.com. If you're not consistently pulling new clients to your site to see my merchandise then what am I paying for? What is keeping me from going to Cars.com or Carfax for CRM? I feel as if I'm relying solely on my social media presence and website SEO when it was my understanding that customers could and would find our merchandise on CFS.com. Conclusion, brand recognition; get with it or get lost. Your competition is beating you and winning me over more and more everyday, especially CarFax. Not only is Carfax THE authority on car history reports, but they have impressive CRM software, awesome lead generation, top notch free marketing materials and the price is directly competing with CFS.

The recent security updates. Texting a code every time I want to review an application is tedious to say the least. Now I find myself printing applications, just so I can review them later. I never used to print, I would just open the doc in CFS. Now I'm wasting paper, which is wasting money and resources. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate how serious you take protecting sensitive info, I wish there was a more efficient way to do so.

Rachel

Publicado el 20/3/2019

Above average software/below average customer support

The Carsforsale.com platform is the only one I have used so I do not know any comparable platforms. However, I may start looking this year for other platforms as this one does not seem to be scaleable as my business grows. It is very generic. The upside is the website never goes down and has never had a bug in it that required work arounds. It is an average experience.

Puntos a favor

The software is user friendly for both the customer and the business. The customer can easily view product and contact the business. The business has ease of adding and deleting inventory as well as many reports that show where business is coming from and what is driving interest in certain types of inventory.

Desventajas

The program language is not compatible with other software in the industry. Automatic updates are often 2-3 days behind real time. An item no longer in inventory will reappear on the website because it was available in the update from yesterday. It does require monitoring daily to ensure accuracy. Also, customer support lacks follow through. There is no one person dedicated to your account that you work with. It is whomever answers the phone and that can be time consuming to bring the new person up to speed on the issue that has been already discussed with someone else. Finally, updates to the platform itself are not easy. They are a basic layout and changes to it are limited and not always done correctly.

Respuesta de Carsforsale.com

Hi Rachel! We're glad we had the opportunity to discuss your inventory distribution feeds to ensure everything is up-to-date. We're always just a phone call away if you have any questions. So whenever you're ready, we're happy to update your website design and integrate your partner services ? all at no cost. Get some design inspiration at https://dealers.carsforsale.com/website-portfolio/ and give us a shout when you want to update at (866) 388-9778.

Respondido el 20/6/2019
matt

Publicado el 4/11/2020

Time Saver

In a nutshell carsforsale.com does exactly what you are going to want it to do. Its fairly straightforward and simple to use, allows you to manage multiple online platforms from one location, provides you with accurate and detailed information to keep you marketplace competitive, and most importantly of all it allows me to be better and more efficient, freeing up valuable time to handle the other aspects of running a car store.

Puntos a favor

Great software. At a small dealership where there are limited employees, I fill the role of buyer, salesman, finance manager, sales manager etc..... because of this having software that provides seamless integration to our website, social media sites, vendor sites, CRM and DMS is essential. Carsforsale.com does all of this and more. It allows me to accurately portray the options of our vehicles, manage the photos and promote the dealership simply by following its lead. It also shows me what my competition is doing, gives me the ability to see pictures and options that are available from other dealers in my area. Having this information makes hitting a price point that allows for a fair profit, while still moving each unit if a timely manner, and it allows me to do this with out having to look to other places to gather it.

Desventajas

I really don't have any complaints about the software. About the only thing i can find that I dislike is it requires email or text verification to log you in from time to time. It would be nice if I could verify a computer or device one time and not have to do it again.

Bee

Publicado el 7/4/2021

Business wouldn't be as smooth and stress free with out there services

they help me keep my business running and stress free for pennies on the dollar.

Puntos a favor

It keeps my inventory in line, helps me keep track of the time I have my vehicles and helps me price them according to the market at current. I can print out inventory sheets with all the info "i want" and give them to customers which is so nice. I can also do my paperwork right here and know my profits individually or all together.
This company offers a easy to use program that helps me manage my inventory and my expenses with each car and even posts to facebook for me which in hand helps me get it placed in other groups, and on my facebook page and my website looks awesome.

Desventajas

there is nothing i do like about the software .. nothing at all

Josh

Publicado el 9/4/2020

Best Bang for your Buck

Their Customer service is 5 star very knowledge able and always there to help.

Puntos a favor

We are a independent Dealer and for one price we get an amazing website with unbelievable tech support and easy to understand and follow basic CRM to track our leads, plus they help us post to social media. Have an app to use, plus you get to post all your units on their listing sight on top of all that! BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK HANDS DOWN!!!!

Desventajas

Wish it was easier to assign the lead to my sales people from the APP.

Frazer y DealerCenter

Razones para elegir Carsforsale.com

To expensive horrible customer service

Razones para cambiar a Carsforsale.com

Bang for the Buck! Local Midwest company with this much reach and this great of service. Can't find that at any of the BIG TECH Company's period

Publicado el 30/10/2019

Best dealer website for the price

Puntos a favor

Very Customizable, also able to change the theme on the website, very responsive support team, has it's own implementation with Facebook Marketplace, CarGurus, and Carfax. I am sure it has more implementation abilities, however that is the platforms that I use and are subscribed too. Also gives you free NVMTIS reports, which is really nice to use, besides Carfax and Auto check.

Desventajas

The mobile version isn't on the same layout as the desktop version like V12 software is able to do, but I am very very happy, and it's not a complaint.

Amy

Publicado el 13/11/2020

Helps my business grow

Customer service is top tier. We always get a happy person (no automated responses) willing to help, quick on follow up and answers our questions. We've been extremely satisfied with how Carsforsale was one of the first to integrate with Facebook and has continued to add the latest and greatest technology to help our business grow -- like chat/text responses, COVID messages and social media.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use, mobile friendly, and stays up to date with the latest advancements and features you are seeing out there.

Desventajas

Leads must be answered in the software instead of in the CRM. Doesn't not automatically automate with our inventory management software -- which I admit is very old. You have found a work around for us, which I appreciate tremendously, just wish the updates were a little more frequent.

Dealertrack DMS y DealerCenter

Razones para cambiar a Carsforsale.com

best bang for the buck. Pricing was perfect for a small independent dealer like us who can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars a month to get our inventory on the web. It was simple, effective and affordable.
Joshua
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Publicado el 11/1/2021

Carsforsale Keeps Growing - in a good way

Open to ideas and helpful organizing menu options.

Puntos a favor

Easy to add inventory with photos on my desktop PC or from my phone with the app. I appreciate that they continue to add functionality to their website. Customer service is great!

Desventajas

Some of the features from a higher priced software out there. Would like to be able to add our own custom webpages for vehicle donations.

Connor

Publicado el 13/12/2021

Cars For Sale Overview

Overall, I love CFS. It is very easy to use and navigate. All the features are great and can be very helpful to anybody especially those who are just starting out in this business. Anybody new here I would definitely recommend this software. I don't see us switching to anybody else. Why would we?

Puntos a favor

Cars for sale does a lot of things right. It is very easy to use and navigate. I haven't really found myself "stuck" or looking for something for 10 minutes. Lead tracking and inventory management are probably used daily. We love them here and will not switch to any other provider.

Desventajas

The only thing that I would like to see CFS do different would be website customization. Not a huge deal but it would be nice to make changes myself rather than email in and have them do it.

KEVIN

Publicado el 30/10/2020

GREAT PRODUCT AT REASONABLE PRICE!

I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS, I HAVE OPENED OTHER CAR LOTS AND IMPLEMENTED IT IN ALL OF THEM! GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE!

Puntos a favor

EASE OF USE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH, INTERGRATES AND PUSHES INFO TO OTHER SITES VERY EASILY!

Desventajas

NON THAT I CAN THINK OF, THIS PRODUCT GETS UPDATED AND KEEPS ME COMPLIANT ALL THE TIME!

Dan

Publicado el 29/9/2020

Great option for used dealership startups

Overall great experience. For $99 the service is a bargain. US based company with domestic support. A great value.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use. It gets the job done for small dealerships starting out. Very easy to post vehicles and software is relatively glitch free.

Desventajas

All of it's features are as basic as they come. When adding a vehicle, you are only able to log 1 cost for the vehicle and doesn't give you the option to add more. Just 1 cost line. CRM is very basic and does not have the ability to distinguish where the leads are coming from.

1.782 opiniones