Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Phonexa

Phonexa Call Logic is a cloud-based solution that enables businesses to gain data insights into marketing calls and campaigns, improving return-on-investment (ROI). It allows users to capture caller demographics, analyze inbound...

Saber más

Elijah

Publicado el 9/8/2022

White Glove Service

Puntos a favor

As the CEO of Billy.com, I decided to fully transition to Phonexa in 2021. Since then, I have been provided with over-the-top customer service from some truly great people. I cannot speak highly enough of how great the Phonexa team is, from the top down. My main reason for transitioning was to avoid exorbitant onboarding fees and to take advantage of the multiple systems they offer. These multiple systems have increased my revenue, while my costs have gone down, resulting in greater profits for the company.

Desventajas

There is a learning curve, like with any new software, due to the many features not found on other platforms.

Arif

Great product, Exception customer service

Great

Puntos a favor

Working with phonexa team feels like extension of our own operation and IT team. They are doing great job at understanding the market and rolling our features which are very relevant and criticial for all the users success

Desventajas

ML & AI capability to run deep analytics are still missing

Alicia
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 18/8/2020

Nasser is the best

Puntos a favor

Working with Nasser. He is always attentive and you clean tell he cares. He goes above and beyond to make sure I am happy and understand.

A hard worker.

Also, ALWAYS makes time to meet with me.

I would hire him if i could!

Desventajas

Set up is miserable so much to do............

Las mejores alternativas a Phonexa

Jason

Publicado el 11/8/2022

Phonexa is perfect for multi-tier lead management

Great customer service. Fast onboarding. Lots of features we didn’t even know we needed which is awesome.

Overall, highly recommended.

Puntos a favor

Our company loves the fact that they are offer multi tier lead gen management and they have the most features for affiliate management and tracking. We know the origin of every deal now and our affiliates are happy because they get paid on every deal thanks to phonexa’s technology.

Desventajas

It has a LOT of features so sometimes there’s a big learning curve but it’s ok because they have awesome support.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been phenomenal at getting our platform up and running. Amazingly helpful.

No disponible

Publicado el 17/8/2022

OUTSTANDING Customer Service

Puntos a favor

The customer service with Phonexa is OUTSTANDING! Everyone is a pleasure to work with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have gone out of their way on multiple occasions to make sure I understood how everything works. They are quick to respond to a question and always offer to get on a call if anything needs further explanation.

Desventajas

When I first started using Phonexa, it was a bit overwhelming due to all the features. Thankfully the team gave us their full support and helped us quickly navigate and learn the system.

George

Phonexa Delivers

Overall, Phonexa is helping us to be intelligent about our call routing and monetization.

Puntos a favor

Phonexa delivers against what it claims to do. Phonexa does an excellent job of call tracking and call routing. We use it to run our call programs and we use the multiple call routing options to determine how to best monetize calls. Phonexa doesn't drop calls and gets both the routing and the reporting correct.

Desventajas

There is a bit of a learning curve with Phonexa, but once you get the hang of it, it is a powerful tool.

Jesse
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 25/8/2022

Phonexa

Fantastic from onboarding to support and end-user experience is great.

Puntos a favor

Does a great job capturing all our demographic data. Also, love that they offer multi-tier lead management and by far the most features for affiliate management.

Desventajas

Learning curves can be a little steep, but other than that its great.

Alternativas consideradas

Leadpages

Phonexa for Web Lead Distribution

The software is excellent, but more than that, the account management and support teams make implementing Phonexa a prospect that's far from daunting.

Puntos a favor

The most useful aspect of Phonexa for Lead Prodigy is the available interface which allows any buyer (individual, agency, call center, etc.) to set their own campaign filters and schedule, as well as fund their own account directly.

Desventajas

Phonexa is so robust and powerful, sometimes its difficult to navigate the plethora of settings. But they have excellent real-time support for when I just need to get something done.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 26/8/2022

Phonexa Review

Puntos a favor

Very few stones left unturned from UI, Administration, Hierarchical detail, API integrations, technical integration.. Top to bottom Phonexa has created a thoughtful product with end user at heart.

Desventajas

There were no issues experienced with the software or perceived disadvantages

Kendall
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Phonexa Product review

Puntos a favor

It was super easy to use and everyone at Phonexa is extremely helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
has been amazing through this journey and was always willing to connect us with other people in the industry.

Desventajas

I never had a bad experience with this software.

Publicado el 21/2/2022

Cost efficient all-in-one platform versus paying for multiple platforms with singular...

in one word "Fantastic"!

The reporting dashboards have been able to show us trends in the data immediately signaling potential issues or red flags. This has saved us time and money as well as allowed us to shift budgets and help or monetization efforts.

Puntos a favor

The ease of having all of your marketing automation and accounting in one place

Desventajas

Some reporting on the customer side needs customization but the Phonexa team (especially Mohd Abbas ) are ready, willing and able to tackle our modification requests.

Alternativas consideradas

Ringba y Invoca

Razones para elegir Phonexa

We were considering adding a 4th platform to handle all our tracking and invoicing needs, until we found Phonexa which enabled us to use just theirs.

Software anterior

Retreaver

Razones para cambiar a Phonexa

The integrated billing platform and ability to expand into other forms of lead generation products such as sms, emails and link tracking tools.
Fahad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 25/3/2019

Incredibly Easy to Use and Provides Very Robust Reports

It's an amazing product, and my account manager is pretty phenomenal. It was a bit of a drag when I first signed up because the setup took a while, however once I was up and running, my leads were completely monetized and I was able to fluidly run lead gen and grow it.

Puntos a favor

I really enjoy how easy the platform is to use. You can see MTD reporting and group all reports in different ways depending on what you are trying to see. Also the customizable dashboard makes it easy to see all the stats I want at a glance in one location. The best part is that there is an app, so it makes it super easy when I am out and about.

Desventajas

Sometimes there are updates they make and the notifications are a little vague. However, my account manager always seems to have any answers to the questions I have and provides solutions if no answer.

Leanne
No disponible

Publicado el 24/3/2021

Highly Recommend

Puntos a favor

Phonexa is an amazing piece of software that our business couldn't live without. We have been using it for over 2 years now and it has never let us down. It makes running our business so much easier. There isn't anything the software can't do, and there are constantly new features being added, features that you didn't know you even needed until you have access to them. I would highly recommend.

Desventajas

There are no cons, I like everything about it.

Burak

Publicado el 13/2/2019

Great Lead Generation & Tracking Platform

Puntos a favor

Phonexa is definitely all-in-one solution for lead management. Comes with built-in analytics and tracking. Everything is pretty streamlined and easy to manage. We are able to see the lead details in real time and automatic distribution makes our lives easier. For us, the most valuable part of Phonexa is the ability to add additional publishers and buyers into the pipeline. The pipeline is completely customizable, so we have a clear mind that the lead is handled by the right team.

Desventajas

User documentation is not detailed but Phonexa's account managers are available almost 24/7 for any help request.

Bobby
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 3/4/2019

Reports Load Instantly and Unl. Integrations

My overall experience has been great. Our team uses vanity numbers to track calls and a custom IVR to route these calls. It helps with our attribution and we are able to see what campaigns are the most profitable, which helps us increase our marketing ROI.

Puntos a favor

The software is very fast. Everything loads quickly, easily the most responsive platform we've used. The customer service team is great, they are always available to offer advice and walk you through any problem areas. And maybe the most important aspect is how robust and flexible the software is, we are able to set up integrations with all of the marketing/ sales products that we use.

Desventajas

The product can be a bet overwhelming because it offers many features. However, after a few training sessions with our team, that concern quickly went away.

Dylan

Publicado el 19/5/2022

Phonexa is an excellent product

Phonexa are excellent, and we feel we made the correct decision in choosing them for our company requirements.

Puntos a favor

Phonexa provides us with all the tools we require across the board to implement our business prodcuts and campaigns effectively. From Ping Tress, Form Building, API set-up, reporting and excellent customer service, and loads of other offerings we make the most of an excellent product.

Desventajas

Nothing to much to be said here, reporting was a bit lacking in certain areas, but after working with the Phonexa team, we have made some good progress on that.

Publicado el 20/2/2019

Increased my ROI

Prior to being on Phonexa, I used to run direct with several networks and be frustrated at the multiple campaigns I would need for this. Phonexa allowed me to monetize all my leads from one campaign, and the reporting allowed me to optimize not only my campaigns, but my ping tree as well. I have full control of my leads and data and can remarket when I choose.

Puntos a favor

This system is easy to setup campaigns with, manage my ping tree and has also help me grow my business. I also love the reporting it has.

Desventajas

It's such a large platform that learning everything is takes some time, however the account managers are always available to help me.

Mahnaz

Publicado el 2/4/2019

What a lead gen needs!

Puntos a favor

Features are build based on day to day data and campaign management for lead gens. The user can easily track the incoming and outgoing leads, the history of the lead and the changes on lead data. Easy process to set up campaigns and 24/7 support. My reps are one Skype ping away.

Desventajas

Nothing specific I can mention at this point

Usuario verificado

Publicado el 5/4/2019

Easy to use but very powerful

Helped improve analytical decision making and improved lead ROI within the first month. Well worth the investment, and has changed the way we do business.

Puntos a favor

Very quick to get up and running with most integrations ready to go immediately. Any questions or changes are quickly addressed by the tech team, and I feel like there is always "white glove" service at the ready if needed.

Desventajas

No issues seen to date. Would recommend to anyone looking for lead management system.

Ariel

Publicado el 20/4/2022

Excellent Support Team. The only platform you ever need for lead management

Puntos a favor

Support team is extremely great. You get all of their products into 1 account. Their LMS API Integration for channels is amazing.

Desventajas

Sometimes it's too complex, user interface is confusing. Trying to setup a channel, integration takes time.

Mati
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 15/6/2020

Mati Milller Media Manger - RMI

Puntos a favor

Phonexa is easy to use and very customization. I am just starting to learn all the capabilities however the ones I am familiar with are easy to use and important in our day to day.
All the different requests I made thus far were solved within the platform or was adjusted to meet my needs.

Desventajas

I am a new user to the platform and don't have any cons yet.

Jeff
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

Raving User of Phonexa

Super useful and unique. Customer support has been excellent. The sales team was very friendly and helpful

Puntos a favor

Very easy to work with, customers enjoy using it as well. Very little questions. Super intuitive

Desventajas

Onboarding could have been a little smoother, but that was more from our side.

Dino
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 3/4/2019

Awesome Software! Awesome Service!

Awesome service, amazing product, great value.

Puntos a favor

This software is by far the best leads managing software I've ever come across. I previously used a free form from one of my buyers, that was a mistake. Phonexa put me in the driver's seat; the software allowed me to explore all opportunities. It also created some healthy competition among buyers. My leads have doubled since I started using the software. The software is a no brainer! The director of sales, is my account manager she has walked me through the process every step of the way. Additionally, she helped me analyze the data that was coming through, so I could make the most of my campaign. Quality, Value, and Service they hit it out of the ballpark! Go!

Desventajas

I have not yet experienced any problems.

Nate

I love Phonexa

Was amazing from the beginning, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are my dawgs I’m glad I work with them

Puntos a favor

The options for tracking are endless I love it

Desventajas

I wish the UX was a bit better for the dashboard

• Sector: Software informático

User and Partner

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, reliability, great customer service and sales reps

Desventajas

there have been no hiccups with Phonexa to date

36 opiniones