Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Salesforce Essentials

SalesforceIQ is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution suitable for small to medium-sized businesses across a variety of industries. Key features include sales automation and a customer interaction...

Saber más

Rezwana
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 6/9/2022

Good add-on for existing Salesforce users

For smaller businesses, this version is a hood way to adapt to salesforce environment and assess the needs for the full-version product.

Puntos a favor

For current users of Salesforce, salesforce essentials is a good option to go forward with. For smaller businesses like outs, it offers a package of essential tools which help us to carry our CRM operation and manage leads.

Desventajas

As this version offers the essential features , the usability is somewhat compromised.

Patrick

Publicado el 31/7/2022

Salesforce as a Database

As it is a massive and comprehensive product, I don't need such an overwhelming software. Overall, it didn't meet my company's needs, but if a company has tech department, this could be a fantastic product.

Puntos a favor

I like that the product has the ability to be completely customized to one's needs.

Desventajas

As it can be an expensive and time consuming set-up, it was not necessary for me to have such a customizable software. There was very little customer service and it was overseas. It took too much of my time and the only way to get customer service is to hire a third party vendor to help with all aspects of the software.

• Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Publicado el 11/8/2022

Salesforce Is Essential

Puntos a favor

Salesforce Essentials is easy to use & user friendly. Our team has really enjoyed the ability to search/filter our leads.

Desventajas

Salesforce customer service can be hard to reach & get direct answers from.

Las mejores alternativas a Salesforce Essentials

Clayton

Publicado el 21/12/2021

Great product, hard to tailor to companies specifically due to the complex algorithms.

I have over 5 years of experience with Salesforce, we used it when I was a production designer for a print and graphics firm. We loved it, but yet we experienced some of these same hardships in this company I am with now, the transition and tailoring to what we do specifically is just not there. It is up to us as employees to make the software work the most productive for us, and that should not be expected from us when we have sales and other projects to handle ourselves.

Puntos a favor

There are endless possibilities on what you can do, and what you can achieve with this product. The AI software is a great tool if you are able to use it.

Desventajas

Too complex on tailoring the software, I feel like a simple request would take months to get accomplished. I noticed for someone with Salesforce experience myself, our transition from BNTouch to Salesforce was seamless, but many of my co-workers were left in the dark and felt like they had a lack of training provided from your team when we launched this new software.

Kaitlyn
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Publicado el 1/8/2022

Just right for small business

Being a small business we need a CRM that won't break the bank. We need to keep every customer we have, so the customer experience is paramount. We need to get as much information out of every sale and customer interaction as we can, and we need to accelerate sales. Salesforce essentials has done all of this for us.
There are things that I would improve.

Puntos a favor

Salesforce Essentials is more affordable than standard Salesforce and still has what I need in a CRM. I get work done faster, sell faster, and make our customer experience amazing. I set up a customized self service portal and set particular concerns or questions to be sent to a specific person. This means that if for example a customer asks if a garmet can be altered, they're directed to our seamstress instead of directed to me and then transfered to our seamstress.
Salesforce essentials records and tracks my calls and emails meaning I no longer have to. I have gained more information about leads, where they come from and why they choose us.

Desventajas

Sometimes it can be hard to find the data I'm looking for. It's not easy to find or get invoices. Customer care wasn't very helpful although I did try to make contact during a very busy time of day. I was still disappointed..
This is the essentials version of Salesforce so obviously the features aren't as robust.

Zoho CRM y HubSpot CRM

Razones para elegir Salesforce Essentials

Salesforce was actually recommended by a customer who was also a small business owner. She showed me her Salesforce setup and immediately wanted to switch. After browsing plans I decided the essentials version was right for us!

Software anterior

Vtiger CRM

Razones para cambiar a Salesforce Essentials

I already had my mind set on Salesforce essentials but I wanted to compare it with other options. Salesforce essentials had the right ratio of features and price.
Kenneth
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

Publicado el 27/3/2022

Using Salesforce is incredibly easy for my team

This was an awesome experience and an essential for an organization hoping to more readily attract and hold clients on the web

Puntos a favor

I truly like how Salesforce is the most incredible in its industry and offers extraordinary CRM programming. It is ideally suited for connecting with potential clients in view of their past interest in the organization as well as what they would require to remain drawn in and retained. I love the manner in which you can modify it and it mechanizes each thing so extraordinary from messages to calls its incredible.

Desventajas

When first starting to use Salesforce, it can seem overwhelming. The pages feel extremely crowded when you don't know where to look for something because there is an abundance of information. Salesforce becomes easier to use with more experience, yet for new clients there may be a learning curve.

Odoo y Smartsheet

Razones para cambiar a Salesforce Essentials

Once you find your way around the platform it is the best overall option on the market
Naomi
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 9/7/2021

If you are seriously committed to growing your business AND have the funds, it’s great!

Extremely helpful and a semi-done for you type app! Baby start up companies I would probably steer them away, just so they don’t get overwhelmed in debt and finances immediately; they might have a better chance of reaching that ‘Fortune 500’ status if they so desire!

Puntos a favor

It can do almost anything you need or want it to, very well at that. As many softwares, the restrictions on certain tools lessen with the more money spent.

Desventajas

The prices are outrageous. As a small business owner; it is a horribly large pill to swallow to pay that steep of pricing- especially as you are beginning your journey of entrepreneurship! Is it worth it though? Yes.

Bigin by Zoho CRM

Razones para cambiar a Salesforce Essentials

I’ve actually used both with two different nonlinear e-commerce stores of mine. They each have different perks and different cons! Bigin is less pricey but does not offer as many tools as Salesforce Essentials!
Ernest
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 3/2/2022

Ridiculously Expensive

I stopped using because I could never understand how to fully set up the system. Salesforce referred a 3rd party developer to set up system, they wanted $28,000 to set up system. Kinda shady.

Puntos a favor

Nice interface, lots of features. I never understood the system enough to offer more Pros.

Desventajas

Only for Mid-Large - Large Business. Salesforce is not for small business, because it is cost prohibitive. Salesforce nickel and dimes for everything, including an unethical override for their CPQ billing. I am stuck in a contract and still paying for Essentials. However, it was much more economical to use another CRM/Subscription Management System and pay Salesforce until my contact is over.

Jean
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Publicado el 14/9/2022

Salesforce, a great CRM

Puntos a favor

The amount of features and options to manage the queue and handle the support tickets

Desventajas

It could be a bit more user friendly. Sometimes some features can be hidden within many layers of settings

Publicado el 24/3/2018

Integrations Galore

Good starter tool, but lacking a user experience that makes you "want" to use it.

Puntos a favor

Open API that allows you to connect to other tools that you're using to run your business. We have our tool connected to SalesForce, Talkdesk, Google Docs, etc.

Desventajas

The platform has gone down a few times, leaving us to figure out how to communicate with our customers. The UI/UX isn't the best.

JAMES
  • Sector: Productos químicos

Publicado el 5/4/2021

Jim Salesforce Review

Good for what I need it for, entering new leads, tracking sales pipeline, looking back and forward on data.

Puntos a favor

Using for 4+ years once info is in its pretty easy, there are very many options how to track setup, would be nice if there was a option for auto-setup for certain types of use/business types.

Desventajas

Too many unused fields that muddy up the screen and info can get lost in all the blank fields.

Rex
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Publicado el 14/8/2021

Works Great! Increases our Closing Percentage by 20%

So far its been very good. We also use other modules from Salesforce. After demoing about 4 packages, we went with Salesforce. Knowing that they are the primary leader in CRM, helped in that decision, as most of our other applications have APIs to intergrate with.

Puntos a favor

The integration with all of our other systems and software.

Desventajas

The setup is a little tricky when using other software with Salesforce. It really helps to have good support from any other vendors products you want to integrate with Salesforce. Examples being Quickbooks, ShipRush, Verizon Connect, etc. We have many departments and different software in each. So being sure you have API support is critical.

NetSuite

Razones para cambiar a Salesforce Essentials

The ability to integrate with our current applications and phone system.
  • Sector: Internet

Publicado el 5/2/2019

Great for Support

I found this software very useful to our support team. It also integrated well with the regular Salesforce.

Puntos a favor

We use desk.com for all support interactions. It was priceless for the support team to be able to route support requests to support members, and keep track of all interactions for each client to spot issues with our support team, or issues with the client being too much of a drain on our support resources. The statistics are neat too. We had some healthy competition with some of the support stats (how many emails, calls taken, etc.) Being able to see how many positive rated interactions was the ultimate statistic to have. Their API is essential to integrating notes and other issues into 3rd party solutions.

Desventajas

This had a learning curve. They were also going through completely switching the UI at the time, so having a beta was nice, but some features were only available in the classic interface. The new one is much better and pleasing to the eyes.

Sheikh
  • Sector: Construcción

Publicado el 24/7/2021

Truly Market Leading crm

Puntos a favor

I have been using Salesforce for many years. I think the most amazing part of this tool is how customizable it Is as per clients needs. Moreover all these cusomized fields are available in reporting!

Desventajas

User based security is not available in essential. I wish it was so that we could enroll more users.

Publicado el 12/11/2017

I use desk.com as the frontline customer service software to create and manage tickets.

Puntos a favor

Desk is extremely customizable. We have a bunch of different inbound emails that automatically tag and assign tickets which saves us a lot of time. You can set up almost any combination of rules for inbound tickets to make sure your most important customers get prioritized and the right people get assigned to help.

Desk also has an API that you can use to build a help center experience on top of their platform. We use it internally for bug reporting and feature requesting and our portal creates tickets right in desk.

Desventajas

Desk isn't very user friendly. Once it's set up it's works really well but it takes a lot of time to learn all the nuances of the configuration.

The analytics have issues. Some of the metrics like last log in will show that I last logged in a month ago when I've logged in every day and am in fact logged in at the time. We don't use the metrics but if your customer service department relies on them that could be problematic.

• Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Publicado el 27/2/2018

Great for simple helpdesk cases but not intended to be feature rich or robust.

It's allowed us to have a basic helpdesk tool that integrates with Salesforce.

Puntos a favor

As a helpdesk case tool, it works. Great for simple troubleshooting and just general inquiry cases where by correspondences are kept to a minimum.

Desventajas

Sold as having great integration with Salesforce, but the integration is extremely difficult to setup and not all fields are integrated. Everyone needs to have a Salesforce license to be able to use the desk tool properly and that gets very expensive. DO NOT try to use the tool as a task manger or PM supplement as it does not work well for these functions. There is also no place to store Client level notes in the tool itself so if someone was backing you up, there would be no place for them to reference client preferences or standard operating procedures for a specific client from Desk itself.

• Sector: Electrónica de consumo

Publicado el 7/3/2018

Salesforce IQ is a great add on to Salesforce

Puntos a favor

Creating leads and contacts in Salesforce is a breeze with this tool. I love that I can instantly add a customer and log their email in Salesforce. I love the ability to add meeting invites or email templates to an email with a couple of clicks. Salesforce IQ has saved me hours of data entry into Salesforce. I don't know what I would do without this tool now that I have used it for close to two years.

Desventajas

In the last few months something changed in the way that it pulls the data when you go to add a contact. The previous version use to pull all of the information automatically and now I have to manually add a lot of the information. It is still quicker than adding new contacts into Salesforce but it does require a few more steps. I also wish there was more insight into who opened an email or web link when you include multiple people on an email.

Kelly
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 7/6/2021

Best Database for Sales Funnel Management

We use Salesforce in order to keep track of all leads, opportunites, converted clients at all steps of the sales funnel and store all contact information. If you want to reconnect with a lead that dried up 6 months ago, you have all the information and can do that as well as see where things were last left off with them. It is the ultimate sales database.

Puntos a favor

Salesforce is great for keeping track of leads, opportunities, tasks, contacts, and more. It is the best way to keep track of info, documents, phone calls, etc for these people/businesses at any stage of the sales funnel. Due to its detailed nature, it makes it easy to categorize these things and also create weekly reports for updates. I am looking forward to taking some of the free Salesforce courses just so I can take advantage of some of the functions that I still don't even know how to use for their full benefits.

Desventajas

Salesforce can be overwhelming when first starting to use it. There is a lot of information everywhere and the pages feel very "busy" when you aren't sure where to find something. The more you use Salesforce, the easier this gets, but for new users there can be a learning period.

Samantha
  • Sector: Veterinaria

Publicado el 13/2/2019

Salesforce

Our hospital is better able to communicate . We are able to provide better care for all of out patients because everyone has access to same data base . So if a volunteer noticed a patient sneezing the doctor can easily see that and be flagged to check on a patient. Before a volunteer may not be able to notify staff and go through correct channels. It could mean that nobody medical ever new that yeh patient sneezed because it was just too difficult to get information across, but now all volunteers know they can put a message in Salesforce and it will be taken care of.

Puntos a favor

Salesforce allows my animals hospital to have better communication between staff and volunteers

Desventajas

Search engine key words is not always able to direct to correct patient

• Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 15/7/2022

Used to track employees, investors and potential investors

Fantastic but expensive.

Puntos a favor

I loved the thoroughness of Salesforce. It's by far the best CRM tool I've used. Everything that I want to do on it, I can.

Desventajas

It is EXPENSIVE! I love this software so much, but I had to cancel my subscription since it was too expensive for my budget.

Rippling

Razones para elegir Salesforce Essentials

More features and more intuitive.

Software anterior

Microsoft Excel

Brand.
Nomava
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 19/11/2021

Salesforce the game changer

Salesforce Essentials organizes my call list and my call rhythm. I can quickly search and find everything I need related to my contacts and easily link to other services I use.

Puntos a favor

Salesforce is a remarkable tool program. It is extremely easy to use to give you the best results. Salesforce is a remarkable program because it is constantly changing and adapting to the times. It is extremely versatile as you can explain your file with ease. It is also an application that offers several of the best options, which is why I assume it is among the best programs. This program is fast and easy to use. Moreover, with this tool, I can complete all my tasks without any delay so that I am not disturbed while doing my work and my work is done quickly and smoothly. It increases the productivity of the employees and hence it is a tool that I would recommend. I suggest buying the application and start getting the results you want today.

Desventajas

Pricing. Just too expensive for doing lots of API calls for refreshing databases moreover when users double (CSM, account managers, AEs). For a limited business, over there is too much to sort through for everything we need. It would be noteworthy to have a \' lite\' version or something where the interface was simplified.

Shannon
  • Sector: Servicios

Publicado el 2/7/2021

A decent program

Puntos a favor

The product is very easy to use. Very self explanatory. It will not allow you to do something your not suppose to do. Basically a guideline throughout the program

Desventajas

There are some work arounds that should be updated by now. That makes for a longer process

Chance
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Publicado el 5/12/2016

Do Not Assume Anything

The best advice that I can give to a company considering purchasing Salesforce's Desk.com is to document every single expectation and need regarding a CRM tool. Do not assume any functionality exists, regardless of how simple and standard that functionality may seem. There are definitely features and functionalities that the average person might expect any modern system to offer which it does not.

Examples:
List Views - Cannot sort by most fields, cannot add custom fields to list views, and cannot modify the number of records per page
Reporting - Cannot modify fields displayed in a report, cannot edit criteria for metrics, and cannot include custom fields in reports aside from picklists, and cannot export more than 2500 records at a time
Email - Does not include standard modern emailing functions such as underlining, highlighting, modifying font color, or pasting images/tables

Also, while some more complex workflows and automation can be built in Salesforce to update fields which are then passed back to Desk via Desk Connect (native sync between Desk and Salesforce), I strongly recommend against relying on Desk Connect for any business processes. Desk Connect can and has been turned off by Desk.com for all customers without first ensuring this is okay with the customer, interrupting daily business on a large scale. It is also extremely easy to break or surpass its capabilities of Desk Connect to the point that any modification, regardless of size, made to your Salesforce org must be communicated to Desk to ensure that Desk Connect will continue to function as expected.

If you are a small-scale organization/team with very basic case tracking and reporting requirements capable, Desk may very well be the answer for you. But you still better be prepared with extensive documentation of all requirements and expectations for a tool like Desk, no matter how small or obvious they may be.

Simple UI
Simple workflow building and management

Desventajas

Extremely limited in its capabilities
Desk Support reps are not thorough when reading emails
ETA's on fixes/patches pushed back for months

Tyler
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Publicado el 24/8/2021

Not always the easiest to use, but there's a reason why it's the leader

When supporting customers, Salesforce was essential to finding out about their account and how to best support them or escalating issues when necessary.

Puntos a favor

If you can think of it, Salesforce probably has it. From keeping track of your customers, to integrations with other softwares, Salesforce has it all!

Desventajas

There is definitely a big learning curve when it comes to using Salesforce. It's obviously a massive piece of software that can be used for a huge array of purposes, so knowing how to navigate and find what you're looking for isn't always the easiest.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Publicado el 17/6/2021

Sales force is user friendly... Not super cute though !

Overall, its great ! I would be open to try other ticketing systems

Puntos a favor

The employee facing is great - you wouldn't even know its SalesForce ! However, the adminitration view is old looking and not really cute. A part from that though, its a great ticketing system, i wouldn't say its the best (but i don't know that many more)

Desventajas

Again, the beauty of the administrative site. I also think that the knowledge articles are very hard to work with and its not really clear when they're published or in draft.

160 opiniones