Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre CallHippo

CallHippo is a cloud-based call center solution that helps mid to large size businesses with workflow automation and virtual telephony. The platform enables users to give detailed analysis to customers through call recordings....

Saber más

• Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 6/7/2022

Excelente servicio

Facil manejo del sistema, servicio completo en soporte

Puntos a favor

Calidad de las llamadas excelente, estabilidad en el registro de llamadas con los leads

Desventajas

no tengo inconvenientes con el sistema, por ahora todo ha llenado las espectativas de la empresa

Fortune

Publicado el 20/11/2018

Great Customer Support!

Puntos a favor

CallHippo has a very responsive customer support team. CallHippo has always ensured that my team receives the best customer support anyone can get. When we had problems during the initial setting up process, the support staff provided fast real time solutions that that impressed me. The customer service people always make sure that customers are treated with the utmost respect and attention and I can say it isn't about what I heard alone but I have firsthand experience of the way they work. The CallHippo system works without glitches and I really like the Call Recording feature which has been of great help. CallHippo is affordable and has great customer service and attributes. My verdict: It's worth a try. You'll be glad you did.

Desventajas

I'm really satisfied with the way it works. All I can say is that the software development team continue to improve on the excellent job they've done so far.

Nancy
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 1/11/2022

New User, Happy So Far

I am able to record my calls now, and although I chose to purchase a new CRM along with it, I can also integrate and log those calls to clients accordingly. Overall, I'm happy with the system. I will specifically name two reps that helped me with my transition and navigation of the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Both were very patient with me and quick to respond to my inquiries. I even gave Vishali's email to a colleague and she helped him quickly, too. Customer service is very important, and I really like that I'm able to reach out to them directly if necessary.

Puntos a favor

My industry now requires calls to be recorded and retained for 10 years, so I had to find a program that would work but was also affordable. This seems like it will work very well for me, now and hopefully, in the future.

Desventajas

There are a lot of features that I do not use and I find it a little overwhelming when I open the page, but I'm still learning the system. I think the differences in the 2 call systems choices to purchase, Pro or Ultmate, could be explained a little better, especially pertaining to Call System, which I did not need. I almost purchased the wrong plan and only discovered it by accident because I asked a question.

Intulse

Price

Las mejores alternativas a CallHippo

Ivan
  • Sector: Deportes

Publicado el 29/10/2022

Whatsapp doesnt work at all

its the worst experience possible. I have Paid for a number and tried to connect it business whatsapp. and it has been three weeks now that i am getting "working on it" from support team and no results. i dont need this number for anything else but whatsapp, thus i feel throwing out money for nothing.

Puntos a favor

looks easy to start with. support team is willing to respond, however with no real actions behind.

Desventajas

i have paid only to connect whatsapp and it has never happened

Hi Ivan Alekseev,

Really apologize for the inconvenience.

Can you please send us a mail at [email protected] and cc [email protected], we will look into this concern to resolve it on priority.

Respondido el 7/11/2022
Peter
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

Publicado el 21/8/2022

Very good voip.

good customer service

Puntos a favor

I dont have mobile service at my location, so this allows me to have an australian mobile number and use it over starlink internet service.

Desventajas

the app is a bit clunky and the web app is too. cant make calls if i include the 0 in prefix in a number. eg +6104020 must be +614020

Dhiraj

Publicado el 13/10/2022

Callhippo Review after using for almost one year

I am very satisfied with the services. The best part of the service is the customer service, specially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], he always resolves my queries, even the tiniest one. When we were new [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped us very well in setting everything up. Even today when I say hello on the website chat section, all the customer care representative answers timely.

- Its ease of use
- App while using on laptop and mobile
- Dialler has many options
- Ap on mobile is very user friendly

Desventajas

- Sometimes connections during calls gets lagged
- The app on mobile always ask for giving rating.
- There could have been more features like ring central.
- You could provide physical telephone to customers in India also.

Somesh

Publicado el 11/11/2020

READ & ASK Before Make a Purchase of the Service

- Try Skype for Business with call number their support is brilliant.

Puntos a favor

- You can get a different service with better support 'skype for business'.

Desventajas

- Discuss your Use Case with the support team before making the purchase.
- Support doesn't even understand your use case properly due to lack of knowledge.
- They will try to sell you the product no matter what so, please get all the response over email as proof of refund.
- You don't receive SMS for verification. So, the service doesn't work.
- You don't receive calls for verification from Google Voices, Gmail, Google Adwords, Upwork.
- Again make sure ask before you make the final purchase because they don't wanna refund wanna your money
- Also, their automation mailer will disturb you even if you are on a call with them.

Respuesta de CallHippo

Hi Somesh, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at [email protected] with CC to [email protected]

Respondido el 10/5/2021
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
No disponible

Publicado el 13/11/2022

call center solution

I will test it for a while to see if its fits my business

Puntos a favor

the solution offers features to manage calls and SMS, I like to use it because the interface is very minimalist.

Desventajas

The interface is not very pleasant to use. They can well improve it

Sanjay
  • Sector: Redes informáticas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 20/10/2022

very Good

good

Puntos a favor

All The Feathers Are most impactful and perfect.

Desventajas

Nothing Else But Right Now We are enjoying These Software.

Susan
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Publicado el 3/11/2022

Support on new set up

So far so good

Puntos a favor

Easy to use - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was of great help with my questions and was fast to resolve.

Desventajas

Haven't seen it yet, easy to use. Support team is so helpful [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very helpful on 2nd Nov.

Mert
  • Sector: Capital riesgo y capital privado

Publicado el 10/10/2022

CallHippo Service

amazing, I just chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from their customer support and he was extremely helpful.

Puntos a favor

how easy it is to use, and how all I need is implemented into it

Desventajas

i like it all so far, I do not have any complaints about the service

Amit
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Publicado el 4/2/2021

Excellent Sales and Support Team, But could use a few more features and integrations.

Overall I am more satisfied here than, dial pad, phone.com and cloud.io.
Even Zendesk support wasn't that great and don't even get me started on Zoom phone setup. What a nightmare compared to yours.

You guys are onto something, don't lose your excellent support and sales strategy.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, and how quickly I could implement my setup.
Moreover the quick and friendly sales and support team.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Support were just wonderful people to work with.

Desventajas

It would have been great if we can implement a team chat plugging for my website right through here like it is with zoom and zendesk, but for now, I think you have some room to grow on your product interface development and integration to implement for the future, which is pivotal for your company.

RingCentral MVP, Zoom Phone y Nextiva

Razones para elegir CallHippo

Lack of support and quick response from their customer service team. these days I don't have time to wait for someone to call me back the next day on a ticket or even 2 hours from now. Times have changed and I don't think they realize this.

Dialpad, Zoom Phone, Phone.com y Zendesk Suite

Razones para cambiar a CallHippo

Your support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quick response and willingness to explain everything over a quick screen share was enough for me to get started with this solutions. and Today, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quick responses and answers were enough for me to know that I will stick around for a bit longer. :) Happy Customer today.
Aaron
  • Sector: Veterinaria

Publicado el 31/12/2020

Thank you so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], phenomenal Customer Service!

Incredible rate, quality, customer support, everyone goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that their customers are well taken care of and it is something that is noticible from the very first moment you sign on with a customer service rep. As someone who works in I.T. and handles situations like these on a daily basis I can appreciate just how much work goes into the service they provide to their customers, and this speaks volumes. The time I spent with my customer service rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] there were many moments where the conversation could have ended with my issue left unresolved, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and strategically helped me find a solution to the issue I was having. Individuals like this are a HUGE asset to a company, and with individuals like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the team I have no doubt that the future is very bright for CallHippo.

Puntos a favor

Provides all the features that would need and then some. There are lots of services to choose from but no matter which service you choose having reliable customer service is critical to making it all work.

Desventajas

The only thing I can think of is the robot voice for the voicemail technology could probably be upgraded. But they also allow you to upload your own pre-recorded audio file which works perfectly for me so it wasn't really an issue at all.

Hugo
  • Sector: Gestión de inversiones

Publicado el 22/1/2020

Customer Support Service - Live Chat

I would really like to thank my amazing support agents who have been with me from the beginning and continue to be there, guiding me and holding my hand every step of the way, their product knowledge is superb, they respond within seconds, they're patient and very kind and also a great team of advisers! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing! It is individuals like these two that hold a company's name and reputation as high as possible. It is very rare to find support agents that go the extra mile for their customers and so far [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have went above and beyond, assisting me with my needs. Thank you for such an outstanding support service! Please keep it up!

Puntos a favor

What I appreciate most about Call Hippo, hmm... It would be the virtual numbers, it is the main reason I signed up for this in the first place, so I started on the bronze plan however within a few days I upgraded to platinum as it offers so much more benefits like soft-phone integration, unlimited calling minutes plus a free virtual number.

Desventajas

What I didn't appreciate about the software is using the call Hippo dialing soft-phone, I mean yes it is simple to use and effective in terms of its functionality however I don't quite like the look of it, it looks boring, I really would recommend that the look could be a little more interesting.

RingCentral MVP, Vonage Business Communications y Xero

Razones para cambiar a CallHippo

Well I noticed that it was more affordable to get a virtual number from CallHippo however that was not the case because I had to get on a plan which costed me more than I expected but by then it was too late to back out, luckily I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and they recommenced that I upgrade my plan to get more benefits because I was also looking for afford calling per second billing and once I found out what the Platninum plan had to offer I was more than happy to choose it!
Holly

Publicado el 27/6/2019

Great basic outbound calling software, perfect for smaller companies

Overall I am quite satisfied with CallHippo. It has provided the functionality we needed and it was easy to set up and to train staff on.

Puntos a favor

Call Hippo doesn't require any downloading to your computer, you work from the website or you can download the app if you want to use your mobile. It has predictive dialler capabilities but also allows users to make one off calls via a keypad, that is a very handy feature. Ability to sign up month to month and add credit as you need is also useful when you are a smaller organisation or starting out with a new service and do not yet know your annual requirements.

Desventajas

The reporting capabilities are limited and quite basic. I would definitely like to be able to dig a bit deeper into some of the metrics but the program doesn't allow that and you need to do a bit of the work yourself once you have downloaded the excel spreadsheet. The reporting needs more filtering options and a bit more detail.

Aircall

Razones para elegir CallHippo

CrazyCall doesn't have the ability to make individual calls. Although not the most efficient way to call multiple people, we needed this functionality as well and CrazyCall was unable to provide this.

Channels

Razones para cambiar a CallHippo

It was a simple platform with an easy to understand pricing structure. I just wanted something basic with no hidden costs. CallHippo was the most transparent and simply explained.
Eric

Publicado el 20/10/2020

Great Customer Support by CallHippo Team | [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helping me today and he ROCKS! Any time I have needed questions answered, the support team has been extremely helpful.

Puntos a favor

Once you learn to use it, it is very easy and robust. It does more than what we need it to do, and the price is great.

Desventajas

Our agency sets up many accounts for our clients. Sometimes the anti-fraud department flags our new accounts. Our clients pay their CallHippo bill directly so we have many accounts rather than just one.

Regardless, the new account openings are resolved quickly.

CallRail

Pricing and support

CallRail
Jeff
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 13/4/2020

More than meets the eye...

Great integration with HubSpot, and the click-to-dial feature from within HubSpot has pretty much solved the issue of needing to shrink the dialpad.

Puntos a favor

The product is very easy to use - only took a few minutes to set everything up and I continue to find helpful features...the dashboard is similar to that of a full CRM and has quite a few stats and features for tracking call volume, etc.
The product has a great integration feature and once my dialer was fully integrated with HubSpot, it had a great effect on my overall productivity and cut down quite a bit on my time spent between calls...no need to go back and forth to the dialpad!

Desventajas

The only two features which require improvement are: 1. The voicemail setup requires me to create a recording using separate software, and then upload it to CH
2. It would be nice to be able to minimize the dialpad in order to hover over pages and see phone numbers which I am manually keying in without having to switch back and forth between the page i am reading and the dialpad 'page'...

• Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Publicado el 26/4/2021

Highly Reccomend

We are happy with this product! We were using ringcentral before and had issues with no support. Here they have 24/7 support always ready to help

Puntos a favor

It has decent connectivity and simple to set up and use.
They have mobile apps which makes it simpler to stay in touch with our clients.

Desventajas

It can get difficult to get numbers, I understand that they have strict compliance policies, which is good in longe run.

Dialpad

RingCentral MVP
Mathan Rae
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización

Publicado el 22/10/2020

The telephony for MSMSEs

Overall, we are happy with callhippo and look forward to grow our business having them as our telephony partner.

Puntos a favor

CallHippo has been a great help for us. It has allowed us to be contacted by and make contact to our client's customers without breaking the bank. The interface is intuitive and practical and very easy to learn and administer. Their technical support was also very prompt and timely in their response and resolution.

Desventajas

All the features they offer are useful to us for our business needs right now. I do not know anything else we would need from them.

Razones para elegir CallHippo

They were just too expensive for a small business especially for multiple agents who are not on 24/7.

Razones para cambiar a CallHippo

Callhippo offered a better value when it came to the price point.
Jameir
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Publicado el 20/1/2021

Great Customer Service! Best calling platform I've used hands down!

I've been with Callhippo for a few months now, February 2021 will be my official start up month. I've been testing their system for about 4-6 months now. Love it!

Puntos a favor

I love the functionality of Callhippo, its simple to use and best of all they offer 24/7 live chat support. I had problems occur but they went forward and fixed whatever issue I have. Love this calling platform. A bit more than I want to pay sometimes but all in all they are one of the best. Hands down. Thank you guys!

Desventajas

I would have to get back to you guys on that! That's a good thing :)n

Google Voice, Five9 y Square Point of Sale

Google Voice, Five9 y Square Point of Sale

Razones para cambiar a CallHippo

I wanted to give a new company a try! Instantly I fell in love with it because it provided EVERYTHING I was looking for plus at a wonderful price!
SHAHRAM
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Publicado el 1/3/2021

Running it like a scam

Terrible. Scam artists in their sales and customer success teams.

Puntos a favor

Easy of deployment and average cost compared to others

Desventajas

After more than a year of using them and dealing with sporadic technical issues, finance let me know callhippo had made some significant charges to our credit cards used for monthly payments. We called them to see why. This is what they told us and I have them in email too as we pressed more: "We had made a mistake in your pricing a year ago and this is what we have to charge you now to make up for it!" Essentially that is their way of increasing the price on you. And then also had gone ahead and moved us from monthly plan to an annual plan without our permisson. I have an email from their sales team when we bought that our prices was x dollars and it would "never" change. When we asked them to reconcile these, the palyed games for 3 months and did not respond to repeated requests to give us an answer or refund. The support has been nothing short of scam! I am incredibly disappointed how they treat their long-term customers. Stay away from this product unless you are fine working with charalttans.

RaviRaj

Publicado el 1/7/2021

Really Great Virtual Number Product for any IT Start-Up.

As an IT start-up, I am in a need of US virtual number to expand my business in the USA. so I came to know about all Callhippo. I visited the website to know more about the offerings which they provide and started chatting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. she helped me to understand the platform resolve my queries before purchase and assisted me to get quick onboard. also, arrange my call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] this guy also helped me to configure the entire system and resolve all technical queries. so as a support Callhippo is 10/10. I am really satisfied with the product and support.

Puntos a favor

The most interesting feature is that I can place outgoing calls and also receive calls from all over the globe and through the same I can increase our customer experience as well as increase our sales. so truly it's a great product for me.

Desventajas

Not found any. everything is great. The system is very essential.

Ivy
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Publicado el 25/11/2021

Good investment

Exceptional!

Puntos a favor

It is super easy to navigate, no need to have deep training for newly onboarded employees. Good customer support, kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for always assisting us in terms of support.

Desventajas

None so far, they already resolved my raised issue before about the compatibility of browsers.

Brent

Publicado el 30/11/2020

Great

Puntos a favor

I would like to thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for helping me during the set up phase.

Both very helpful people.

Desventajas

Nothing yet. It's too early to say what the cons are.

Twilio

Razones para elegir CallHippo

Because Twilio are making it too hard to set up a new number for my clients.

Twilio
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Publicado el 28/3/2022

Worst Technical Experience Coupled with Customer Service that Goes in Circles

My overall experience has been terrible. Terrible customer support, its like the agents never have access to information in your system, they take you through the same trouble shooting time and time again and don't appear to realise how their own system works. I.e., they could not advise me that I should use forced call tagging if I cannot add call tags after a call as a way to overcome that problem. It sounds like a small thing but it is constant and leads to a very poor user experience.

Puntos a favor

Integrates with other features, good transcription of calls, high quality transcriptions.

Desventajas

Customer service was so TERRRIBLE, you go around and around in circles. They say they will cancel a feature then don't do it, then if you ask for a refund for the service you cancelled and they confirmed had been cancelled they will take you round in circles again. They

Aircall

Razones para elegir CallHippo

They stopped supporting outbound calls from Australia. They were great.

CallTrackingMetrics

Razones para cambiar a CallHippo

It seemed a bit cheaper, but its not.

Hi,

Really sorry for your experience. As we cannot see your details, (the review being anonymous), and we are not able to reach out to you to get it sorted.

If you can send us an email at [email protected] with reference to this review we will get your complain escalated internally and try correct the experience you had with us.

Respondido el 4/4/2022