Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Push Operations

Push Operations is a cloud-based restaurant labor management platform designed to help HR managers and recruiters automate processes for streamlining payroll, time tracking and task scheduling. Key features include onboarding,...

Saber más

48 de 48 opiniones
Filtrar por:
Jo

Publicado el 19/11/2018

Takes away the stresses of payroll

The easiest payroll system ever! complimented by an amazing support team. It doesn't get any better than Push Operations for payroll

Puntos a favor

this is the easiest payroll system I have ever used! It is easy to maneuver your way around the system and it is so quick to complete. I have never been able to complete payroll faster than this system. This frees me up for getting on with other work. The support team are amazing! They are always so very helpful and courteous

Desventajas

This is a tough question as it is very hard to find something that I dislike. If I really had to think of something I guess it would be that if I complete an offrun and there has been a stat day, I have to remember to make that calculation and add it to the run

Mike
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Publicado el 30/7/2019

Review on Push Operations

It's been overall very positive.

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive, very easy to use. Small business, so they listen to what you need, and if there are any issue

Desventajas

Customer service can be a bit slow sometimes; but often it's because I want something that added to the program that doesn't already exist.

Dayforce HCM

Razones para elegir Push Operations

Push operations is a better product, with better customer service.

Software anterior

Dayforce HCM

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate the honest feedback and we are always working on ways to improve new feature requests.
-Tianna

Respondido el 31/7/2019
Krystle

Publicado el 10/5/2018

The features are very basic; I would like to see more HRIS functions as the HR items are...

Puntos a favor

The look of the sight is appealing. It is easy for Managers to get comfortable with the software.
Easy payroll application; I process payroll for 5 companies and use the application on a daily basis. I'm happy with the support that PUSH offers.

Desventajas

I would like to see more use of the HR functions. I also find that there some functions that can be streamlined.

Las mejores alternativas a Push Operations

• Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Publicado el 19/9/2022

Simple easy to use

Puntos a favor

It’s simple. For scheduling, budgeting labour, ensuring everyone’s clocked in and paid. I also train others to use the program and that is simple as well

Desventajas

A few quality of life changes could be made. But nothing major enough that I can conjure it off the top of oh head

Clint

Publicado el 6/2/2020

Best thing to come around for the restaurant industry

Our experience has been excellent very professional ad very helpful!

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and the scheduling made our lives easier!

Desventajas

There isn't much we don't like! I would like to see if Push could talk to our POS company so our labour reports could work with our system!!

Respuesta de Push Operations

Hi Clint, thank you so much for the kind review. We're so happy to hear that your use of Push has made your life easier! - Trena

Respondido el 4/3/2020
teena

Publicado el 30/7/2019

Push - scheduling

Overall, the experience has been above average. Guest experience is great.

Puntos a favor

My team uses the scheduling feature. This saves several hours, with the team adding in their own availability and admin using the information to schedule 2 -3 weeks out.

Desventajas

If employees work in more than one class, under the same company, they don't get just 1 T4 but up to 6 of them. It's a hassle.

Hey Teena,
Thank you for the review and we appreciate the honesty. I would like to try and fix the T4 issue you are having. Can you send a bit more information about it to [email protected]?
-Tianna

Respondido el 31/7/2019
Rick

Publicado el 7/8/2019

Re: Review on Push Operations Payroll Feature

I am a one man show and Push Operations' Payroll Feature has enabled me to spend my limited time on being an effective leader focusing on the operations for the furtherance of the company rather than doing daily tasks to stay intact.

Puntos a favor

Automated stat pay calculations, clock ins/outs, user empowered communication platform such as staff leaving special requests such as vacation pay, incorrect punch in/out notes, etc.

Desventajas

I can't really pin point anything at this point but if I had to leave a feedback on its challenges are the development of its mobile apps to feature more wholesome and advanced usability for admin users.

Hello Rick,
So glad we can help make your life easier! We have lots of new mobile features coming down the pipeline to help admins do more away from their desks.

Respondido el 8/8/2019
Usuario verificado
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 24/1/2019

Making Payroll Easy

PUSH has afforded us a level of transparency allowing us to drill down and understand exactly where our labour dollars are being spent; by the department, position, employee, and even the hour.
By using PUSH, we have streamlined our payroll processing allowing us to reduce not only the time it takes to run a payroll but also our overall labour costs.

Puntos a favor

The software is straight forward and easy to learn. It has allowed us to better match staffing to demand and most importantly, control our labour costs. The support staff are friendly, responsive and very knowledgeable. They intuitively understand hourly labour in the hospitality sector.

Desventajas

If PUSH could provide product updates faster it would be appreciated as there are a few areas for improvement with the software (i.e. employees cannot view timesheets on the time clock). But we are grateful for the platform they have developed and the support they continue to provide and are confident that their development team will have a solution within a few months.

Hey,
Thanks for the great review! The employee clock ins and clock outs can be seen in the employees Push Scheduler once the hours are approved. We are moving away from time sheets because the changes on the sheets could not be tracked and sending it direct to the employees app gave them a greater line of sight. If you have a special case and have not heard from us yet can you contact [email protected] and we can do our best to make the system work for you.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 6/2/2018

OUTSTANDING Do-It-Yourself Payroll and Scheduling Product! Goodby ADP and Ceridian!

Puntos a favor

We moved from ADP and it was a night and day difference. The ease of running payroll and setting up a weekly schedule is hardly worth comparison. As well, the integration between timekeeping, scheduling, and running payroll makes services like ADP seem like complete dinosaurs. No need for a clunky time-clock - employees clock in and out on an iPad. Holidays are automatically calculated - Yay! I literally spend about 2 minutes to run payroll. Finally, submitting an ROE is as easy as clicking one button. Two major headaches removed from my workflow. This industry has been waiting a long time for a product like this. Don't think twice about moving to Push. Rid yourself of the pains of payroll and scheduling.

Desventajas

Navigating user permissions and categories can be confusing at times. There have been a couple of times where I have had to contact customer support in order to locate a user permission.

Brad

Publicado el 28/12/2017

Using push has saved me at least 10 hours per month with scheduling and payroll services.

Puntos a favor

I love the web interface. It's clear and easy to use and makes running payroll a breeze. Scheduling is incredibly easy and allowing different users separate permissions has helped me a lot in terms of delegating certain tasks to different staff. I have referred many people to push, and I will continue to do so.

Desventajas

I don't like that the website does not work very well from phone/tablets. I can't approve hours or shift changes unless I'm at a desktop/laptop.
This is quite annoying and I hope that you can fix this issue in the coming months.

Craig

Publicado el 6/8/2019

Push Software

We use a third party to process payroll and use push to generate the information

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for the staff plus accountability for time off an shift change requests.

Desventajas

Some of the challenges handling administrators access.

7shifts

Razones para cambiar a Push Operations

ease of use for staff

Hey Craig,
Glad the system is working for you. If you notice access to be difficult we would love more information on that feedback. Contact our support email and let us know what is causing you problems. We may be able to fix it. Contact [email protected]

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 1/8/2019

Great product for small/medium company

Labor management, scheduling and time & attendance issues.

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly, easy to setup, excellent customer service.

Desventajas

Could use some more reporting for auditing. Does not interface with Quickbooks yet.

ADP Workforce Now

Respuesta de Push Operations

Thanks for the great review! If you want to send an idea in on reports you think we could be missing you can do to "submit an idea" at the bottom of our home page. We would love to learn more about the reports you want to see.

Respondido el 2/8/2019
Paula

Publicado el 26/2/2019

Fantastic Product!

Excellent Product, Fantastic Support, Easy to Use, Professional & Concise

Puntos a favor

The personal support and the emailed chat conversation that is provided after getting assistance.
The reps are amazing!

Desventajas

The "online manual" is not very helpful at all. That is definitely balanced out by the level/style of customer support provided though.

Hey Paula,
Thanks for the great review!

Martin
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Publicado el 6/8/2019

Good Service

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and very convenient. Love the ability to login and adjust hours for our guys

Desventajas

Sometimes it doesn't capture employees login.

Hey Martin,

Thanks for the great feedback. The system should be catching those employee logins. If you notice this continuing to happen please contact our support team at [email protected] and we can work on fixing that for you.

Janelle

Publicado el 7/5/2018

Easy program for both staff and management to use

Puntos a favor

The ability it gives the staff to find their own replacements for shifts. I can post the schedule and if anyone wants to trade or give up a shift, I know that the other person has accepted the change by the shift swap request.

Desventajas

I have been using the system since April 2017 and have not found anything to complain about. The least liked feature would be the employee request screen that lists all asked for requests. Would be nice to sort by date and hide last years requests.

Tara

Publicado el 18/7/2019

Time Saving

Puntos a favor

The ease of running payroll with this system saves so much time and stress.

Desventajas

One very small issue is that when you are creating push messages if it times out your draft is not saved.

Hello Tara,

Thank you for your great review of Push Operations.

I think your draft idea is a great one. We have an idea submission page that goes straight to our development team. Here is the link so you can submit your idea to us.

Respondido el 22/7/2019
Debra

Publicado el 28/12/2017

Push has been fantastic, I have cut the time down on processing my scheduling and payroll

Puntos a favor

The ease of having my schedule combined with my staff clock in and clock out, and have it communicate with my payroll has saved time and money doing stat count backs, processing ROEs T4s and really just everything.

Desventajas

The scheduling module still needs work for ease of use, but is a work in progress. Excellent upgrades have been made in the year and a half that we have been using it. I am sure this will continue.

Krista
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 22/2/2019

Use friendly

Push makes it easy to run payroll and has been a reliable user friendly system.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Simple step by step online manuals.
Excellent live chat option for assistance
the reps in customer service are phenomenal.

Desventajas

that it caters to restaurant scheduling. We are a hotel and would love to see the system grow and be able to code:
hotel occupancy, arrivals and departures so that we could use the scheduling system in full.

Hey Krista,
Thanks for the feedback I will tell my team about the feedback you have provided. I don't believe there is a plan to expand this year but it may be something we look at in the future.

Jaclyn
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Publicado el 1/8/2019

Push makes it easy!

Push takes care of our payroll so we can focus our efforts and energy on our top priority - providing exceptional service to those experiencing fertility struggles!

Puntos a favor

Push takes the reign on payroll so we don't have to worry about if things are correct or not, they get it right every time! It makes our company flow so much better and takes away a lot of anxiety and stress.

Desventajas

Not necessarily a con, but when you submit a question to them you receive an auto e message saying they have received it. Getting another email, without the answer is not great, I would prefer to just wait for my answer.

Hello Jaclyn,
Thanks for the great review! I understand getting the extra email can always be a little frustrating but we found that extra email helped people confirm we got the request, lowering the amount of people who emailed us a second time and helped us lower our response time.

Respondido el 1/8/2019
Swede

Publicado el 16/11/2018

Moving to Push was the best thing we could have done!

Puntos a favor

Payroll for 60 employees takes minutes. Extremely cost effective. We scan all employee documents and upload the files to the individual record eliminating hard copies. Scheduling is a breeze and easy to learn. Customer support is the absolute best. If you have a restaurant you NEED Push.

Desventajas

Admin permissions can be a little confusing. Mobile functionality is somewhat lacking at this time

Anna
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Publicado el 18/5/2019

Great software for keeping track of daily activities.

It helps the store fun effeciently as possible and presents itself very user friendly.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use and navigate so that I can teach our newest recruits with no problem.

Desventajas

The side icons can be a bit confusing as some of the wording is the same.

Rosa
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 20/12/2017

Good software has really improved our payroll processing

Puntos a favor

The payroll processing is really helpful for my team and has really improved our processes. I appreciate that I can see who else is on vacation when approving requests.

Desventajas

The entire program could be more intuitive. It is also quite slow to load. I wish there was more option for customization.

Hi Rosa,

Thanks so much for the review! Your comments are very important to us.

Are there are specific modules or areas of the system that you find slow?

I'm curious because our Dev team is currently working on speed optimizations within a few areas and would like to find out if it helps when released.

Respondido el 21/12/2017
Alfons

Publicado el 30/12/2017

Push is saving me lots of time on the daily tasks, payroll is done faster than before I used...

Puntos a favor

Payroll can be done online from anywhere, I don't have to go in my business and have to write cheques.
The time capture is easy, no more spread sheets, and the staff likes the system as well.

Desventajas

Upgrades for the tablet should be done automatically, or announced per email.
Otherwise I do not have any problems with the software or tablet.

Jippy
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 11/7/2019

Good payroll software for our Restaurant.

Puntos a favor

I work at a small Thai restaurant and needed a good payroll software that was easy and fast and this one didn't disappoint. I tried a few others but this one worked well for our needs. I liked the interface and it was pretty intuitive as well. My manager and I have been using for a little while and would recommend.

Desventajas

It could have a little more q&a page to answer questions when learning but the customer support was good as well. I would like to use more to fully understand.

Hey Jippy,
Thank you for the excellent review. I am glad that Push has worked for your restaurant. Thanks for suggesting more Q & A's I think that is a great idea.If you have any specific issues you want us to work on please email me at [email protected] and I would be happy to help you out and make sure those are built out for the next new user!

Respondido el 18/7/2019
Kevin
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 9/1/2018

Payroll is not longer labour intensive for the accounting department

Free up labour intensive data entry and data transfer between various pages / spreadsheets/ programs. Free up time from payroll administrator to look up info for others, as all users have access to the info that they needed without the need to go through payroll department.

Puntos a favor

Transparency (managers and staff can check info themselves),
Ease of approval between managers and accounting, and
Smooth workflow from scheduling

Desventajas

Mobile feature could improve to get close to full experience from the web, especially on the accounting side.

48 opiniones