Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre JustCall

The Cloud Phone System of choice for modern sales and support teams. We help end clueless conversations by adding context to every call. Call software, virtual numbers, SMS campaigns, native CRM integrations, and lots more at...

Saber más

98 de 98 opiniones
Filtrar por:
Matthew

Publicado el 26/7/2019

Fast implementation, great support team

Painless, easy onboarding. Support is easy to get hold of and they even configured a few lines and integrations that weren't part of the normal set-up. The software works great - both inbound and outbound calls, but the thing that really sets the company apart is the support. I've thrown some next level problems at them, expecting them to say "sorry, but no" - I always get "sure, no problem". Well done.

Puntos a favor

It's so simple to set up. From purchasing the number, through to setting up complex redirects, configuring end user devices and support is outstanding.

Desventajas

Not much, maybe they could have a few more integrations, but maybe I should also ask them if they could make them!

Joshua
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 22/9/2022

Powerful and Flexible

Puntos a favor

A high level of customization for team organization and call routing. Many add-on features constantly enhance the experience. Support staff that are responsive and reliable.

Desventajas

Some of the add-on feature pricing was unexpected at times. There are also features that I would only want to apply to parts of my team, but I often did not have the ability to apply them to a given group.

Andréa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 9/9/2022

Great results in a short amount of time

Puntos a favor

Good pricing, easy to install and integrate with Salesforce and quick user adoption. In less than a month, we already could see great results in productivity and pipeline creation. Also, the support team is very proactive and helpful.

Desventajas

There are some integrations that are not working properly yet (like with Gong) and, as it's a young company, there are some features that are not available yet (such as recording analytics). But I suppose that's something that might be in the roadmap in the near future.

Outreach

Las mejores alternativas a JustCall

Joseph
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 1/7/2022

Best Customer Service Out There

Good but not great on product. Great every time on customer service.

Puntos a favor

Software is fairly easy to use, but I went with these guys for customer service. Period. They respond so quickly, no matter how small the problem. I love that and need that with my team.

Desventajas

The interface is a little clunky (like the IVR), and we have had some glitches here and there. It would also be very nice for administrators to be able to edit their user's settings.

CloudTalk

Razones para elegir JustCall

We used Aircall and it was a bit expensive and seriously bad with customer support. Making me do login to a separate support site to submit and track tickets? Really?!

Aircall

Razones para cambiar a JustCall

They were unresponsive. I liked their product but their team was not on the ball with communication. If you can't email me back when I'm trying to buy your product then what the heck do you want me to expect of the service!

Respuesta de JustCall

Hai Joseph, Thank you so much for sharing your JustCall experience. Our support teams are always striving to ensure a seamless experience for your business. Regarding the technical glitches you can contact our support team anytime they will be ready to help you out! Also, next time whenever you face any glitches please feel free to write us at [email protected] for our product team to look into it!

Respondido el 6/7/2022
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Publicado el 11/8/2022

Just Call review

So far, this experience has been pleasant; we can set up our numbers, the toll-free, and the excellent connectivity.

Puntos a favor

Just call has helped us to manage our sales call and also to forward calls from inbound pool numbers and choose which one will determine the call, we can find calls quickly, and the call log will always be easy to locate a call by name or phone number, which is pretty helpful to see our sales leads

Desventajas

The call does not have a Zendesk integration, and because the sales team got calls over Just call and our Support team over ZD, we have found it hard to transfer the call between calling systems with a ticket

Respuesta de JustCall

Hey Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're loving our product. JustCall does have Zendesk integration available and many of our customers use the integration. We would be glad to show you how the integration works.

Can you please write us at [email protected] or use our live chat support to get on a call with our team :)

Respondido el 29/8/2022
Kyra
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Publicado el 1/10/2019

A Versatile Service

JustCall's wide range of functionality has been invaluable to our team's productivity, and the flexibility they provide for modifying existing features and building new ones has been impressive. The interface could use an update.

Puntos a favor

JustCall has a wide range of functionality. Their name is a misnomer because they do so much more than "just call". The features we use the most are calling, call transferring, texting, and texting campaigns. JustCall integrates so nicely with Hubspot, which is a literal lifesaver for our team. You can also create saved text templates so you don't have to type out the same message if you're sending it multiple times a day. JustCall's support team is relatively responsive (chatbot on site) and can usually accommodate special requests for new features or modifications of current ones. This has been really nice for our team.

Desventajas

JustCall's support team is based in India, and the language barrier can occasionally become an issue. Sometimes calls drop, the interface isn't super appealing, and the Chrome extension that allows you to easily text or call often has issues. Using the same account with more than one user is difficult at times, as notifications will only go to one user, and the notifications don't always update automatically so you have to refresh manually a lot.

Aircall y Salesmsg

Razones para elegir JustCall

Grasshopper has a limit on how many messages you can send an hour, which we capped out at very quickly. They also didn't have as much functionality as JustCall.

Grasshopper

Razones para cambiar a JustCall

Price point, functionality, customer service.

Respuesta de JustCall

Hi Kyra, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the Justcall features and the HubSpot integration. Regarding the issues, Please mail us at [email protected] and we will be there to help you throughout.

Micah
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 26/7/2019

Great web interface/ Terrible phone app

Puntos a favor

The web interface is super awesome and simple. It is always getting new features to.

Desventajas

The app is so so so bad. You can’t add contacts. You can’t use 3D Touch and get a menu that would let us call trough JustCall app but from the regular contacts on the phone. Most of the time it does not ring on my phone but does on the iPad. The overall interface of the app is terrible. It’s really hard to find the voicemail. I have endless dislikes about the app.

Razones para elegir JustCall

Because of the Zoho CRM integration and the price.

Razones para cambiar a JustCall

Price, and integration price. Also the fantastic web interface. (I figured over time the app would get fixed. I was wrong about that)
Darie
  • Sector: Hostelería

Publicado el 23/9/2022

Great phone service and support!

I've used JustCall in a previous company and recommended it as a business consultant for this client when upgrading their reservations system. I love the quick response with customer service and the wonderful customer support agents. They will work diligently to solve any problems you have, every time!

Puntos a favor

It's easy to install and get up and running and very user friendly.

Desventajas

We use this with ONE user only, so a lot of the other integrations and options clutter the dashboard.

Angie
  • Sector: Construcción

Publicado el 14/9/2022

Great texting feature

I like JustCall, its very convenient of what I need now.

Puntos a favor

It's a great tool for recruiters to get a service when needed. no contracts!

Desventajas

I wish the integration with the ATS was more efficient. when i text a candidate, im not able to see his name or last name which its already connected to Recruitee.

Grayscale

price
Cesar
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Publicado el 14/9/2022

My Experience

It’s been good so far, haven’t used it a lot though

Puntos a favor

I like that I’m able to text from this number directly and my team can see those messages too.

Desventajas

I don’t like how calls go straight to voicemail

• Sector: Administración educativa

Publicado el 11/8/2019

Integrates well with most CRMs

We use AgileCRM and although they integrate with Twilio, there's no mobile option, and I'm on the go a lot. We needed to be able to answer at the desk and on the go at the same time. By not using the telephony features in Agile, we are able to go with their cheapest plain, which saves money. JC integrates pretty will, although there's no way to do automated sms campaigns from Agile via JC. The integration allows us to look at the customer history which also displays emails, notes, deals and anything else we want. We used to have to search many places to see conversations, but now we can just look at the history in Agile since it includes phone calls and texts.

Puntos a favor

JC is very versatile in that it offers the ability to make calls from an app, cell phone or desktop. This allows us to quickly switch from one platform to another. It also integrates pretty will with our CRM which means we can see call and texting information along with other client history.

Desventajas

The call quality is subpar, but acceptable, especially from the app. They say that my internet is too slow, but I never had these issues with my previous provider. However, I've found a way around this, and that is to forward to a Google Voice number rather than ring the app. This way, it isn't using my LTE signal. Luckily, the main people answering calls are stationary and on strong wifi, so it's not a huge problem for me as the owner. However, we still have random glitches where we'll answer and no one is there or we try to answer and it doesn't work. But this only happens maybe once per week, so again, not a huge deal. We put up with these things because there isn't a good alternative if we want to continue. integrating the phone with out CRM.

Logan
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Publicado el 2/8/2019

Great Service Tool

Outlined in Pros section above.

Puntos a favor

Compared to our previous system, we have much more features as well as a lower cost structure. We have been able to create store-specific numbers that route back to HQ if missed. This creates a better customer experience and helps us scale our internal service team more efficiently. We also were able to add text as a communication channel.

Desventajas

My only piece of feedback is being unable to adjust some features myself. For text message notifications and some routing from an SIP device, I need the JustCall support team to adjust these features on my behalf. I appreciate that these can be done outside of the standard platform features and just wish I could easily update this myself during setup. Team has always been very responsive and helpful though.

Zendesk Suite

Cost and features.

Contivio Contact Center

Cost and features.
Jay
  • Sector: Fotografía

Wonderful VOIP calling solution to pair with Pipedrive

Works amazing for the most part. Very little issues and super glad we found them and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Puntos a favor

Tracking all of the phone calls made, received, text messages per client deal etc. Just all around makes it super easy to see the progression of dialog with a client and also listen back to past phone calls if needed.

Also creates deals for new leads who call in so we are off to the races and the reduction in manual data entry.

Desventajas

The only real issue we have had is on the integration with Pipedrive and JustCall through Zapier for automated texting clients. Just cannot get the issue figured out why it will send the same text over and over while the deal is sitting idle in the texting pipeline stage. Should only go out once, if we ever get that fixed and I can move to automated texts this will be the perfect software solution for us.

Razones para elegir JustCall

VOIP and integration with our CRM software that also records all calls.

Integration with Pipedrive was much better with JustCall
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación

Tight integration with Copper and Zapier

We rely 100% on JustCall now. We had used Aircall previously and in another life, we used Skype. JustCall is the most complete solution for our tech stack and setup. Their support team is a key to ongoing satisfaction and prices are reasonable given the functionality provided.

Puntos a favor

We selected JustCall because of its native integration with Copper CRM.
We have found that also integrates easily with Zapier and the team does have a range of other native integrations that are useful.

Since using JustCall we have found the Support team to be very responsive, available and effective in their support. The Support is 10/10.

What we also like is that JustCall is always releasing new features. Not all of them are applicable to our use case but it shows that the team is proactive and on the ball.

Desventajas

We implemented JustCall early on and at the time it was a bit buggy which was frustrating. However the Support response was very fast and attentive and the team would work out practical solutions. We find the app very stable now.

Aircall y RingCentral MVP

JustCall has better integration with Copper CRM

Aircall y RingCentral MVP
Devin
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 31/7/2019

Affordable, functional option

Very solid. We have high call volume and a lot of leads. It does what's needed.

Puntos a favor

I really like the support, price and product. The combination is great. It's not as expensive as other option and does the job. Support works with you and is very prompt and effective.

Desventajas

Some of the reporting could be a little easier and show everyone but overall it works fine. For instance, I wish some views had more of a breakdown. That's about it.

Talkdesk

Razones para elegir JustCall

I thought Toky was solid for the price but we needed something more robust with more responsive support. I haven't used Toky since Feb, so maybe they've changed their product now. They were one of the cheaper options which was good for us at an early stage.

Toky

Razones para cambiar a JustCall

price and functionality. Met our needs.
Harrison

Publicado el 7/5/2019

Use Justcall daily, it's a robust solution

Puntos a favor

It does the job with minimal fuss. We've had the odd glitch or unassigned phone line but generally speaking given the volume of calls we make it works fine.
It's extremely reliable when used in the chrome plugin, and integrates near-flawlessly with our CRM of choice, Pipedrive.
I can't speak to the cost, but our team is happy and management seems content at the cost per call.

Desventajas

Call Quality was a frequent issue on their end throughout the early usage. We frequently had complaints and their support team was pretty professional, didn't forget about us and eventually helped resolve the problem in the backend. It seemed to be the kind of issue that arose simply because we were the first users pushing particular niche, remote locations so there was some fixing to do but they got the job done after a couple of weeks of minor frustration.

Hey Harrison,

Thank you so much for the review & kind words. Glad that your team & you are finding JustCall useful.

Regarding call quality, I totally understand how frustrating it can be when connection is not clear. And, as call quality is a function of numerous factors ranging from router, bandwidth consistency, audio device settings and so on, we try to be proactive with helping our users to adopt the best practices around using VoIP.

We recently released our support for Opus Codec that has enabled JustCall to handle calls even at very internet speed or shaky bandwidth availability. We are also adding some data-driven automated insights and actions to alert users about their local device environment that may be degrading the call quality. So, a lot of work going on around continuously improving customer experience at JustCall.

Thanks again.

Gaurav Sharma
CEO, JustCall.io

Respondido el 10/5/2019
Celeste
  • Sector: Impresión

Publicado el 26/7/2019

Great phone and SMS service for small businesses

Absolutely excellent - they're a pleasure to work with and it's been a breeze using their service.

Puntos a favor

The thing I like most about using JustCall is how helpful and responsive their support team is whenever we have a question or run into an issue. They really care about their users getting the most value from their service and resolving any rare issues we've encountered. That alone would be enough to keep us using JustCall for as long as our company needs a phone service.

Desventajas

It isn't always a perfect fit for what our company wants - but out of the available options we researched, JustCall did tick the most boxes and has been the best fit for us so far based on what our phone and sms needs have been.

• Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 16/8/2019

Great alternative to landline and other VOIP services

It was a simple change from my business landline phone to JustCall. They helped get the number ported and everything went well. They keep making great updates to the software and it is easy to setup and use.

Puntos a favor

It is a feature-rich calling and texting platform with lots of bells and whistles. Integrates with our CRM software seamlessly.

Desventajas

I haven't found anything as of yet. It has met my expectations and then some.

Cost

CRM Integration

Respuesta de JustCall

"Hi David, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we're doing. Every bit of feedback goes a long way! We're glad you're enjoying the tool so far.
To get the most out of JustCall, do check out our help guide: https://help.justcall.io/en/"

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 15/5/2019

Changes the way you sell and manage

The customer service team are fabulous and flexible. They are consistently updating the software and understand each client will have slightly different needs.
I have watched JustCall change the way salespeople work, for the better!

Puntos a favor

It visually integrates well with our CRM
Easy to use in the CRM set up
Being able to review calls, and see the call & SMS activities makes it easy to train staff as well as ensure the tasks are being completed. This also means we can review a conversation making our next call a more productive one.

Desventajas

I just which the Premium package was more cost effective for teams and there was an SMS template functionality

Aircall, Toky y Kixie PowerCall

Razones para cambiar a JustCall

A far better in-depth integration with Pipedrive than all the others and the staff are willing to listen to feedback and continue to grow the software.

Respuesta de JustCall

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and review.

We do have SMS Template functionality. You can save text messages as templates and use them to reply quickly. Here is more information: https://justcall.io/updates/manage-saved-replies/

Hope this helps.

Respondido el 16/5/2019
Alex

Publicado el 13/8/2019

Perfect Cloudbased Call Center

Fully self service and easy to setup. Better call quality then its competitors.

Puntos a favor

Good call quality and modern UI/Dashboard

Desventajas

The CTC Google Chrome plugin can be a little buggy sometimes.

Aircall

Razones para elegir JustCall

Call quality and customer service was sub par with Toky

Toky

Razones para cambiar a JustCall

Aircall had a minim 3 user license count.

Respuesta de JustCall

Hey Alex, thank you so much for your kind note. We're happy to hear how JustCall has turned out to be helpful for your team. Regarding the bug, You can always raise a ticket here at [email protected] (or) contact our customer support. We'll be there to help you out!

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Publicado el 14/5/2019

Quick to setup, more integrations available for free than the competition

Great, found an easy solution for sales agents to make calls just by clicking a link sent to their IM programs.

Puntos a favor

All the available plugins and api functionality. A lot of third party developers have resources and guides on how to integrate with most of the business apps and databases we use.

Desventajas

No a fan of the UI myself but, negligible. Probably because I come from using java based programs to setup systems.

Five9 y Twilio Flex

Five9 y Twilio

Razones para cambiar a JustCall

Easier to use and fits all teams.
Gus
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 5/8/2019

JustCall Review

Needed to integrate outbound/inbound calls with our CRM.

Puntos a favor

Easy integrate into our current tech stack.

Desventajas

Almost had too many features - I like things simple.

Five9 y RingCentral MVP

Five9 y RingCentral MVP

Razones para cambiar a JustCall

Had easier integrations, more transparent pricing and a quicker onboarding process.
Nimisha
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Publicado el 18/12/2019

Great Customer Support, Loaded with Features

Our experience has been absolutely brilliant. The speed at which they release new features and improvements is unbelievable.

Puntos a favor

We use JustCall for handling patient phone calls. So, we really find the call distribution, IVR and voicemail feature useful.

The most impressive thing about JustCall is their quick customer support response. We get our queries answered in minutes and they are always ready to walk the extra mile for you if required.

Desventajas

Nothing as of now. If there is any problem, customer support takes care of that.

Respuesta de JustCall

Hi Nimisha, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us :) So happy to learn how JustCall features are able to make an impact on your business. Our support team is always striving to create a seamless experience for customers like you. If you don't want to miss out on the latest features and upgrades in the system, please feel free to explore our updates section: https://justcall.io/updates/

Prateek
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Publicado el 10/1/2017

The product I have been looking for

Working in an import/export industry, its always difficult to rely on skype or other voice calling apps that are dependent on internet for your daily international calls.
I will tell you an example - I am a price broker for a very famous UK based hotel chain and I operate from India. Skype was a good solution for me as I was able to make cheap calls to UK. However, when my business associates used to call me on my Indian landline or mobile number, it was very expensive for them (International standard calls are always expensive). With JustCall I got 3 numbers in my target countries (Spain, United States and United Kingdom) all mapped to my local Indian number. Just imagine the ease of calling any person in these 3 countries and be local to them as well, when they call you in return.

I was looking for a product like this and JustCall really helped me to take my business forward.

The pricing of the product is a bit higher as compared to competition, but let me tell you these guys have an awesome customer support. (They developed a small feature - a chrome extension just for me on request)

- Ease of use
- Calendar and scheduling mechanism
- Cheap calling rates to anywhere in the world

Desventajas

- The dialer could be a bit better
- Pricing is ok, but on a bit higher side

Respuesta de ViralWoot

Thank you Mr. Khurana for this detailed and useful feedback.

Your chrome extension idea was really good and our other users are also finding it useful. Thanks to users like you who are helping us with useful feedback and product feature ideas to make JustCall the best phone system for businesses.

Coming on the pricing side - yes, we are probably 10-15% on higher side in comparison to Skype but the kind of integrations and other features like public calendar that we provide, it ends up providing more value to your business than what Skype does.

Wish your business grows rapidly in 2017 :)

Respondido el 10/1/2017
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Great experience & great team

JustCall allows us to better manage our sales & customer relations operations. Everything is quite streamlined between our departments and our customers are happy.

Puntos a favor

Overall, it's quite easy to use and includes lots of features. It offers more than its competitors and the price you pay is quite fair. Additionally, their tech support & customer service team members are all very responsive and helpful.

Desventajas

JustCall is still a newer-ish company, so it doesn't have every feature one can imagine, and sometimes its way of integrating with other software isn't perfect. Over time, this is continually improving, however.

98 opiniones