Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Salesflare

Salesflare is an intelligent CRM and email outreach platform used by thousands of small and medium-sized B2B businesses, who want to sell more with less work. It automates the data entry user would normally have in a CRM by...

Saber más

• Sector: Comercio minorista

Publicado el 23/9/2022

Really intuitive and great

Puntos a favor

Salesflare is a kind of hybrid that is powered by internal automation, the connection with Gmail is extremely easy and it can be integrated with any other tool that may be required because the programmers knew what it should do in a CRM.

Desventajas

It really delivers as promised and I have not encountered any major problems with Salesflare since its integration with the company that hired us for its integration and it has been working wonderfully with the client's CRM system.

Jan
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

Publicado el 10/8/2022

Best CRM we've used yet

I'm an expert on GoToMarket-Actions for young ventures, therefore I've tried and have implemented most CRM systems on the market. Salesflare is the one we use ourselves. The company has constantly added features - from email-campaigns ou of the CRM to rights management to manage teams and so forth. It works out of the box and is very easy to integrate.

Puntos a favor

Salesflare has all features out of the box. Is very easy to implenet and customize.

Desventajas

I would like to see an overview of tags that we associated with contacts / accounts.

Pipedrive, Salesforce Sales Cloud y HubSpot CRM

Razones para elegir Salesflare

I prefer the user-interface and pricing of Salesflare.

Zoho CRM

Razones para cambiar a Salesflare

Nothing beats Salesflare in terms of value for money. It used to be perfect for small teams and startups, with the added rights management system it is a true competitor to all larger alternatives.
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 20/9/2018

On the right path

Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

Puntos a favor

I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

Desventajas

It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

Respuesta de Salesflare

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

Respondido el 5/12/2019

Las mejores alternativas a Salesflare

Avash
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 24/7/2022

A great platform for managing leads and opportunities

Overall Salesforce is great. I am very happy with their email tools. The website is pretty easy to use and the email tools are pretty great. However, I found the User Interface to be quite complex and not the best. But overall, I am happy with it for now. I recommend Salesforce to people who are very comfortable doing basic tasks on a computer.

Puntos a favor

Salesforce does a great job of providing a full suite of tools for managing your company's leads, contacts, and opportunities. The email tracker features are great for helping to keep track of sales-related communications. However, the user interface could be improved in terms of general usability. It also has a nice email tool that allows you to create accounts and send bulk emails. The email tools are great though, and most importantly, Salesforce is very reliable and stable. Salesforce is a very powerful software that can be used for all sorts of small business applications as it is very small to medium business-centric.

Desventajas

I think the interface could be better, but it does the job. Also, their pricing could be a bit cheaper. If you have a larger account with Salesforce, it will be more expensive than some other tools out there, but it is still relatively affordable.

Zoho CRM y HubSpot CRM
Janosch
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 3/12/2019

Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs

This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Puntos a favor

This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Desventajas

Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.

Salesforce Sales Cloud y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Salesflare

Salesflare seemed ideal regarding sizing, features, scope and weight for my purposes. The other tools were to big and to heavy for a lightweight, quick on-the-go approach I required for my purpose.
Jakob

Publicado el 2/1/2020

Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling

Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

Puntos a favor

The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

Desventajas

A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement.

Razones para elegir Salesflare

At that time Pipedrive had been standing still for a while from a features perspective and the mobile experience wasn't really robust on Android. Salesflare - with its seamless Google integration quietly works in the background and provided a strong alternative to our prior system.

Pipedrive

Razones para cambiar a Salesflare

Each of those other offering have their own sets of strengths of weaknesses. At the end Salesflare simply was a near-perfect match with what we needed at a cost that more than matched the offering.
Kris
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 8/7/2020

Best CRM I ever used

Pipeline Management
Monthly Forecasting time improved by 300%
Campaign Management

Puntos a favor

Ease of use - almost no data entry
Powerful functionalities
Scan business card in to contacts
Email workflow

Software provides what I need ... so no negative feelings
There is maybe more hidden functionality which I need to explore

Dynamics 365

Dynamics 365

Razones para cambiar a Salesflare

Easy of Deployment, after the trail period I could not work without it !
Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 3/12/2019

Easiest to use CRM

Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Puntos a favor

Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Desventajas

Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Salesflare

Ease of use - instant tracking and clean interface. Some of these tech products (Zoho especially) feel like they are designed by engineers with no clue to graphic user interface. I appreciate the minimalist interface with the high functionality.

Respuesta de Salesflare

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

Respondido el 5/12/2019
Jessie
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 27/4/2022

Less input, fairly easy to use

Puntos a favor

The premise for Salesflare is that it reduces the need to enter data into the system, especially when you have to add new leads to your system. It does this by integrating with email systems and scanning emails for signatures that contain phone numbers, addresses, etc. It does this well. Other integrations with e.g. calendly and the calendar apps ensure that booked meetings are always logged. You can organise your pipeline visually in different stages which makes it easy to get an overview.

Desventajas

I also tried to use Salesflare in a B2C context but unfortunately it doesn't thrive there because the fields like company name are crucial for the working of the system. Salesflare also created a feature for email marketing a while ago but when I tested it, it was lacking features such as reply-detection so I stuck with my other tool.

kevin

Publicado el 6/12/2019

The only CRM I trust

I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

Puntos a favor

I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

Desventajas

The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

Dominique

Publicado el 23/7/2020

The CRM for the rest of us

The visual overview, inetgration woth other systems is key in software nowadays: you all get this with SF!

Puntos a favor

Having all your former contacts and conversations available from the start of using Salesflare is really a time saver!

Desventajas

No integration (yet) with Messenger apps since a lot of client and prospect conversation is done with messenger apps nowadays

Zoho Recruit, Pipedrive y Agile CRM

Funcionalities and mobile version

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price Value proposition
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Publicado el 19/12/2019

Not sure what to do without it really

We were working with SFDC but this didn't really do it for us. The hygiene was a nightmare. The tool wasn't used enough and the data became stale and therefore unreliable. We looked and found a lightweight tool that lives on top of you inbox and does all the things SFDC never did.

Puntos a favor

Salesflare provides a seamless experience between your salespipeline and your email inbox your cellphone and any other app you are using in the sales process. It automatically syncs all the activities. As a result your CRM becomes very clean. Forecasting is becomes more reliable and adoption of the tool among different sales reps is no longer a problem.

Desventajas

There are some missing features specifically around account management. However I am confident that these features will be build and added in due time.

Cal
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 26/9/2018

CRM for Sales

Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

Desventajas

When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

Don

Publicado el 21/10/2018

Highly Recommended CRM

I use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.

Puntos a favor

Salesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!

Desventajas

There's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue.

Parasjeet

Publicado el 15/9/2020

Seamless and robust

Awesome

Puntos a favor

I really love the workflow management feature in Salesflare that helps me automate 40% of my team's sales tasks. Overall its a highly customizable and robust tool for SaaS sales professionals.

Desventajas

Not anything worth mentioning just a couple of upgrades like email customisation etc would really make this fly

Hemant
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Publicado el 30/9/2019

Most powerful yet simplest CRM

Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

Puntos a favor

It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Desventajas

Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

Kimberly
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Publicado el 22/7/2020

Love this product and ease of use

Overall love the product and ease of use and have recommended to several friends at other companies

Puntos a favor

Salesflare was super easy to set up and implement; connects easily to email and is very user friendly and easy to customize as needed

Desventajas

Sending email drops - use to be a lot easier but then "enhancements" were made and it's not nearly as intuitive and user friendly as it was previously for bulk sends. If you are sending journeys or more advanced sends the enhancements are probably a good thing but for how I use it, it's a lot more difficult now.

Nate
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

Publicado el 12/9/2018

Powerful Software for managing clients and leads

Highly recommended if you are looking for a sales CRM that can integrate into your other systems and can streamline your teams methods for getting and retaining clients.

Puntos a favor

The biggest reason why we use Basecamp is it's simplistic and streamline interface when working with clients. This is our Go To CRM we use for managing projects along with our clients.

Salesflare has made it so that we can track leads for each of the project types that we have then we integrate this information with other programs we use. At every stage of the sales process we know exactly where the client is in the sales cycle and how far along they are before we think they will make a purchase. It's great!

Desventajas

It can seem daunting at first because it is so feature rich. But they have a well built out FAQ and instructions page, so with a little bit of time, you can quickly get up to speed and start benefiting from all of the tools they offer.

Lancelot
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Publicado el 18/8/2020

Great for student management

We manage a large intake of client information all with different attributes. Its hard to communicate effectively and simultaneously with so many moving parts. The platform has allowed us to track, communicate and ordinate efforts with great efficiency and minimize replication.

Puntos a favor

The workflow features and organizing different clients in specified pipelines allow us to streamline our target audience effortlessly

Desventajas

the reporting functions could be a bit more detailed.

Trello, Salesforce Sales Cloud y Bitrix24

Razones para cambiar a Salesflare

The customer support was excellent and implementation was almost intuitive. The user interface was also much easier to manage.
Ayman

Publicado el 17/9/2018

It's a must for freelancers

I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go
2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry
3) The excellent support team
4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline
5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly
2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

José Antonio

Publicado el 8/11/2017

Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.

It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great.

The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business.

It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Puntos a favor

Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups.

The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Desventajas

Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier.
It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

Hey Jose!

Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up.

Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

Respondido el 11/9/2019
Marc
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Publicado el 2/9/2020

Using Salesflare for 2 very different businesses

Team communication improves very much since you have at every phone call all relevant communication of your colleagues at hand, even when you were not copied on it initially.

Puntos a favor

All past (and future) communication automatically appears in the right format and well organized just by indicating your accounts and related teams

Desventajas

Nothing really. There is much more possible with the tool than I can use for now.

Carlos
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Publicado el 13/9/2018

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Desventajas

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

Respuesta de Salesflare

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Respondido el 11/9/2019
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 29/7/2020

CRM without loosing brain cells

Here’s a quick example - I wanted to do a targeted mailing to healthcare platform executives. So I hired someone to develop a list of 100 names, made sure my headers were right, created a Salesflare workflow, imported the list, dropped in my email, and set it to send the next morning. Within hours I had a 47% open rate and people hitting my site and LI pages.

Puntos a favor

Took me only 10-15 minutes to set Salesflare up for client and I liked how it supported sales workflows, brought clarity out of the normal sales “noise”, and added functional value to the salesperson’s day (a big deal for me). If a salesperson is paying attention they can learn the basics of Salesflare in half an hour.

I was so impressed I switched from another CRM and now use Salesflare for my own business.

Desventajas

This wasn’t a Salesflare thing exactly but hooking it up to sales folk’s calendars and emails requires them to know their passwords! Same for using the Salesflare app on their phone - which I highly suggest they do.

Peter

Publicado el 8/7/2020

Powerful, easy to use CRM that is perfect for our company

After having tried so many different CRMs over the years, I've found Salesflare to hit a sweet spot in terms of functionality and usability. It's a CRM that I actually enjoy using!

Puntos a favor

The integration with GSuite. How easy it is to set up and to use. The excellent new features they've been rolling out since I started using it. And last, but not least, their customer support is outstanding. They truly value their customers and are quick to answer queries or address any issues that come up.

Desventajas

In the very early days of Salesflare, I came across a couple of minor bugs. But they were addressed very quickly. And I was notified when they were fixed too.

131 opiniones