Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Dialpad

For quickly growing businesses looking to efficiently scale their support teams, Dialpad provides a cloud-based call center with access to real-time customer insights. Dialpad allows users to onboard quickly and focus on...

Saber más

Rick
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 16/7/2022

DialPad has been a great service for our business

Our experience has been excellent. We have really had nothing negative ever happen with it and I've shared it with tons of people. It's probably my current favorite phone service we use and we have a few, always looking for the next best thing.

Puntos a favor

Love the mobile app and the ability to make and receive calls over cellular and WiFi. We've been using it for years and it's been rock solid.

Desventajas

The only con is that they don't have a free version any longer. I tell anyone who asks about it and we love it but we were lucky enough to such an early adopter we got in on the "free for small businesses" deal way back when they first launched.

Russell
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 21/7/2021

Artificial feature limitations soured my experience with Dialpad

Once the port issues were resolved it is generally fine and easy to use, although I am disappointed that several basic features are excluded at the price we are paying, which is not exactly cheap compared to competitors. I may switch to a different to gain access to the features that Dialpad refuses to provide without spending more money.

Puntos a favor

Native app is easy to use, and easy integration with Google Contacts makes dialing a snap. All users can dial out VoiceIntelligence transcripts are useful and automatically generated. The accuracy is about 80%, usually good enough to easily tell what was being discussed even if some of the words are transcribed incorrectly.

Desventajas

The port experience was a disaster. There was a goof somewhere and this left me without the ability to receive or make phone calls on my business' primary phone number at either Dialpad or at my prior provider (Google Voice) and the support did not make me feel like fixing this was a priority for them, never providing updates. It eventually got fixed.

The product has arbitrary and foolish feature limitations that feel unnecessary and petty. I am paying good money for this product and yet cannot access even a basic IVR because I am not an enterprise customer with more than 100 users. An IVR is absolutely basic functionality for a phone service with more than one user.

We also cannot set holidays on our service because we need to be in a more expensive plan to do that.

OpenPhone

Razones para elegir Dialpad

Inability to dial out using the main line or to receive texts to that number. Our customers had no idea who was calling them, and texts to our primary line vanish into the aether never to be seen or even known about.

Google Voice

Razones para cambiar a Dialpad

It seemed to meet my needs. In hindsight I wish I had gone with Openphone due to artificial and arbitrary product feature limitations that Dialpad imposes which Openphone does not.
Elizabeth K
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Publicado el 28/8/2022

Small business and under 10 agent call center

Each to set up
Easy to work with their support team
Features for a small call center with low volume (under 500 calls a month) would do well with this as long as they have a strong internet.

Puntos a favor

The scripting pop up reminders based on keywords is amazing. It is easy to set up, change, and add to. When the key word is said or texted the reminder will come right up reducing dead air and keeping the conversation flowing.

Desventajas

You need to have a ethernet set up or an extremely high-speed internet for clarity. If you try a low bandwidth solution it will make the calls sound like an echo but this is the case with most VOIP systems.

Las mejores alternativas a Dialpad

Marc
  • Sector: Prensa

Publicado el 15/8/2022

Not great for high-volume calling

Puntos a favor

It's convenient to use on your computer. It does a good job transcribing voicemail messages.

Desventajas

There is a significant delay between when you speak and when your voice is heard by the person on the other end of the line. This may be a function of the internet and not Dialpad's fault, but nevertheless, it makes it difficult to carry on a phone conversation. It is especially frustrating when trying to explain complicated products to clients.

• Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

Publicado el 13/5/2020

Effective and helpful VOIP system with some quirks

I am pleased but want more reliability.

Puntos a favor

This VOIP platform continues to grow better and offer more features and allows me to access my calls and clients on my cell phone and computer.

Desventajas

It was having issues on older Android phone and would switch to my personal voicemail. Also I was given 2 numbers and can't seem to control which one I send texts to customers always.

Razones para elegir Dialpad

I wasn't getting support and features I desired plus too many down times in 2016.

Razones para cambiar a Dialpad

I wanted more reliable features when switching from laptop to cell phone.
Jonatan
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Publicado el 25/1/2021

An app that you would not stop using!

Quality, Dialpad talk not only allow us to answer and make calls, but we can use it to track every possible KPI and with that, keeping the quality of the service by auditing each interaction.

Puntos a favor

Dialpad talk has several features but the most amazing one if Voice AI, it allows us to identify the matter of a call and lead us to analyze every interaction.

Desventajas

Groups, we would like to have more control about groups of people created within the app, due to the current moment we are living (pandemic) we are more connected than ever, and people love personalizing their groups.

Webex

Razones para cambiar a Dialpad

Dialpad is less expensive and has a long list of benefits that WebEx does not.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Publicado el 19/4/2022

Great functionality and Price point for a small business

I've had it for so long, I can't remember how long. That means it's constantly used and part of my toolbox.

Puntos a favor

A number available for voice and texting

Desventajas

Needs to improve handoff reliability between devices

More functionality and reliability

Razones para cambiar a Dialpad

Just a matter of preference and supporting a growing company
Wendy
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Publicado el 18/4/2022

Great platform for an inbound/outbound call center.

As a newly launched small business, Dialpad has enabled me to provided 24 hour, excellent service to my clients.

Puntos a favor

The convenience of the set up and implementation.

Desventajas

Can't think of any at this time. Everything about the software has been above my expectations.

Five9

Razones para cambiar a Dialpad

Dialpad was more cost effective for me at the time.
Amy
  • Sector: Hostelería

Publicado el 25/7/2022

Nice to have a "number" to use that's not mine

Easy to make calls
Easy to take calls
Easy to use text through the app
Eternal log of calls made/received as well as VMs and texts
Very easy to assign numbers to new users

Desventajas

Website is a bit wonky, but in all fairness, I use the app far more, so maybe it's just my "non use" that makes it feel odd.

Faiz
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Publicado el 1/8/2022

Efficient Calling Tool

Using it as a calling tool for off shore recruitment.

Puntos a favor

Dial Pad offers you a wide variety of options from call recording to call tracking to call management thus making it a best call management software. Not to forget its Friendly User Interface.

Desventajas

As of now didnt found any cons in using this software as a user except its lagging issues sometimes.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Publicado el 26/1/2021

Dialpad is a perfect solution for any business

We subscribed to Dialpad when we moved office suites. And it immediately became a very productive tool. I
had to travel for business and the mobility was very useful. I had all my call history, my notes, all at my fingertips. And when I received a call in the office, and it was too loud, I simply clicked on my cell and continued the conversation while walk. And the biggest advantage to productivity came when Covid-19 hit, because all the staff are working from home, still using the same numbers, the same process and the same way as if we are in the office. The common INBOX makes everyone aware of everyone else's communications, and the private phone numbers keep sensitive work separate. It has kept us going in these difficult times. And the one thing I really like the most? I can be anywhere in Europe and my NYC number will ring when someone calls.

Puntos a favor

What we like most about this product is that it is intuitive and versatile. We ported out two business numbers, and we also received each our own cell number which is great to use for business. We can use it on the road, at the office and while traveling, so its perfect, we never miss a call. And by setting up groups we can put one phone on "do not disturb" and still have others answer, plus we can roll over to our personal phones. We have it running in our workstations and smartphones and it is so easy to answer in one and continue the conversation, seamlessly, in another simply by clicking a button. I usually answer through my laptop and if I need to walk away, I can simply just switch to my mobile in real-time. And I can text while I am speaking to a person, multi-task, or simply click a number and dial through it and then make a note on the screen. It remembers everything we do! This system's sound is crystal clear and it simplified our business. The support is also worth noting, they respond quickly and have resolved every single inquiry successfully and efficiently.

Desventajas

I think some of the options should be included in every solution, for example, the dictionary. Other than that I cannot find anything I dislike.

Liam
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 18/8/2020

Solid, easy to use, easy to administer platform

Dialpad is a solid platform that is very easy to set up and configure, and relatively cost effective, in relation to other platforms on the market. Our only complaint is the reliability of Dialpad. It's not a huge issue, but even if one call drops a week, it's annoying.

Puntos a favor

We are a software start up with less than 25 employees, of which 12 have Dialpad accounts. We have fairly basic needs, in the sense that each user needs a direct number to place and receive calls/texts, and for those same users to take calls from 'shared' phone numbers, such as support, and sales.

The administrative features of Dialpad are easy to learn, use, configure, without having to spend hours self educating on a knowledge base, or through trial and error. This includes functions such as:

- Creating new users.
- Configuring phone lines (like sales or support) with voicemails, call routing, IVR.

Desventajas

1 - Desktop app reliability (Mac)

I've found the Desktop top app to be consistently inconsistent, in the quality of calls, and general usability. I've used Dialpad for 3 years, and always have the newest Mac & software updates. For example, sometimes I will answer a call, and the person cannot hear me. This is even more frustrating in cases where I've been waiting on hold for a long time, only to be connected, and for the other person to not be able to hear me. Every time, if I restart Dialpad, the issue resolves itself. Again, I've tried multiple headsets/audio settings over the years, and the same issues occur.

2 - Mobile app

You can configure Dialpad so that when you receive a call, your cellphone rings (either using your cellular number, or over VOIP, if connected to the internet). I've again found the reliability of these features to be inconsistent. Sometimes I will answer on my mobile, and the call will drop. Other times, I'll answer on my Desktop app, and my mobile device will keep ringing.

3 - Pricing

I feel that Dialpad's pricing is in line with other providers, but I do feel that providers across the board have prices set too high, with no option to add 'light users'. For example, we have certain employees that we want to be able to take a call or two a week, or infrequently place outbound calls. We cannot justify paying for a full license for them. If we could add free, or heavily subsidized 'light' users, I believe that overall, our usage and adoption of Dia

TJ
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 24/7/2020

This is the next step in IP phones - Perfect for working from home

This has been one of the best decisions our IT team has made. We tested the other cloud phone providers, with none providing the fully featured, simple and reliable system as Dialpad.
Adding users, configuring phone trees, configuring main lines, adding fax, everything is simple, fast, and intuitive in their system.
With integration into Hubspot, which we already used as our CRM, our management has even more insight into their sales team's performance.
Our user feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
Our ability to have users work from home and have 100% full phone access cannot be overstated. This is probably the biggest takeaway anyone should take from reading this. Absolutely no disruption in our ability to call or make calls when switching our entire office to working from home.

Puntos a favor

Deployment cannot get any more simple. Set up the user in the web interface, put in 4 digit activation code on phone. Done.
Work from home - SIMPLE. With Office 365 integration, users simply use their email and pass to sign into Dialpad from their personal cell phone, personal computer, work computer, anywhere.
Just moved offices, our phone system was the only system that required no extra setup. Just plug in at the new location, and everyone is working like normal.
Simple and intuitive. Reliable, priced perfectly, full of features.

Desventajas

I used to have cons with the limited abilities admins had over users' settings like call forwarding (for example, if an employee is sick and forgot to set her calls to forward to someone else). This has been fixed recently, and at this point I cannot think of any con.

Dysiree
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Publicado el 31/5/2019

Dial Pad Versus Other Phone System

My experience was great, basically it does the job we need so I am satisfied with that. But to be more advanced, the system needs more improvement and I hope they could make it more user-friendly​.

Puntos a favor

If you are looking for a ​cheaper phone service, that does the job of catering your customer's, this might be the one for you. Way cheaper than Ring Central and The Customer​ Service is Up top, but SOMETIMES not so easy to get in touch with especially​ on weekends. However, I highly recommend​ their service as they are very fair to their users, For instance, when we were still getting used to the system,​ we have 4 phone lines that were reserved and we weren't aware that it was being billed, but the customer service steeped in and refunded the cost of the unused lines RIGHT AWAY, they are easy to negotiate with.

Desventajas

The Software is basic, but not that very user-friendly compared to ring central. We've been using Ring Central for a few years before we shifted to Dial Pad.
Recordings are not easily located, when you try searching the phone number on the call logs, it will just give you the activity and the only way for you to turn on the recording is to manually​ turn it on while on a phone call, there must be some other ways, but for people who are not so techy and just wanted to use the phone service solely, it would be quiet a challenge figuring how to set this in automatic mode. Dial Pad also Offers Transcription, this means that all Voicemails left on your phone numbers we're automatically transcribed, however,​ it is not accurate but it does the job.
Integrations with dialpad to your customized database​MIGHT be possible​ but at a higher cost and you may need to get a quote with their Sales Department.

Milan
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Publicado el 1/3/2019

Dialpad Review

Overall, the experience with Dialpad is quite positive. We came from another in house VOIP solution, and knowing that you always have someone ready to help you , gives you peace of mind. It does what its supposed to do, and the majority of the time it does it well!

Puntos a favor

One of the best features Dialpad has to offer is the ability to integrate with other services. Single sign on makes accessing Dialpad a breeze, and with GSuite requires one less password for myself, and all of our users. We all have so many passwords that we need some form of software to maintain them all! Interaction with other users through Gsuite, Salesforce, and many others also show up in the main interface allowing users to quickly go back to files, or conversations they recently had with other users. Unified communications is big in today's world and Dialpad handles it quite well. There is a decent variety of equipment that you can use with Dialpad, but it also allows us to completely remove the desk phone which is a nice touch, especially considering the types of work envoironments we have where users can chose where they would like to work. Last but not least, and at the core of its functionality the basic phone system. While allowing users to transfer calls amongst people, you are also able to transfer between devices, which means that, when your 1-2 meeting runs long, you can move your call to a mobile device if you need to get going. Overall the system is quite robust, and provides all the functionality one could ask for!

Desventajas

Its hard to list many cons, as we have only ever experienced a few, but here they are. Not all bluetooth, or wireless headsets play well with Dialpad. We have had to switch the headsets that a handful of our users depend on. That being said, once you have found one that works well, there are no problems. One other problem that we have encoutered is dropped calls, or unresponsive application. Most of the time, a simple restart of the application, or computer will resolve these issues, but they are still issues. Last but not least, the frequent updates. While it is good to continuously provide important updates, it feels like there is one every week, and not all users are comfortable with making these changes.

• Sector: Producción audiovisual

Publicado el 20/11/2018

The most advanced and affordable option out there

I love Dialpad. We started with Google Voice back in the day, but abandoned it because it wasn't a flexible office phone solution. Then we jumped into Switch.co because it promised a lot that Google Voice lacked. It wasn't quite right for us yet so we went away from that too. I also tried other solutions along the way. After a few years, Switch.co matured and was rebranded into Dialpad. Since that maturation we've been all in! The new iteration of the platform had the simplicity we needed while at the same time bringing the tech we desired.

The audio delay on this voip service is non-noticeable. Let me repeat that, the audio delay is non-noticeable. We've tried a lot of VOIP systems and that is my biggest complaint. Dialpad delivers on the quality of the audio and the non-noticeable delay.

When we've had issues or questions, customer service was on it in a suprisingly short amount of time. On top of that, they always resolved our issues/questions in a satisfactory way.

This is a great product, but moreso I think they're a great company.

Puntos a favor

1) Works on ios/android, computer, and desktop phone. It works well on all the devices I use.
2) You can transfer calls between devices.
3) Each month it gets increasingly better with regular software updates.
4) Simple management of our team phone numbers and departments.
5) It allows for better general office number handling.

Desventajas

1) When switching from wifi to cellular LTE the call often drops or has issues for a bit (ie. leaving the office, with HD calling enabled)
2) Not great conference integration. I'd rather see a great video chat solution that integrates smoothly, than halfway-there uberconference integration. The pricing is silly w/ uberconference, every one of my lines doesn't need their own uberconference, we really only need 1 or 2 lines.

Publicado el 18/1/2018

Cloud-Based Office Phones Increase Productivity

Puntos a favor

I admit I was somewhat hesitant for our office to move from a traditional phone system to a cloud-based one. After using Dialpad for nearly a year, I honestly can't remember why I had hesitations in the first place! This system makes my work communication simple and efficient. I'm in and out of the office all the time, so it's been great to be able to answer work calls wherever I am. Our staff uses the messaging function to interact with each other on team projects. I love the fact that you can easily look over your call history list and edit call information to the name of the caller -- I don't have the need to scribble phone messages on paper anymore because it's all conveniently on the app! In addition to receiving voicemails on your phone, you can get emails including them too, so if you need to pass the message on to a co-worker, it's just a simple email forward away. Another awesome feature is the call data. You can track how many people are calling your organization during a specific time period, what percentage of those calls are getting answered, and who in your organization is making the most calls, along with much more data. These metrics can be used in a variety of ways to make your staff more efficient and engaged.

The interface is easy-to-use and understand. Once you have the app on your device and configured appropriately, it's nearly problem-free. It makes me more accessible to our clients and helps keep our team on the same page -- what's not to love?

Desventajas

The number one issue you will need to get used to using this product is the slight delay that happens from when you speak your words to when they are actually heard. This results in a lot of accidental talking over your caller, but once you use the product for a while, you will get the hang of it.

You can set up the app to use wifi or your calling plan. If you use your calling plan (which you must when you are away from a wireless router), you can get calls with bad connection or even drop a call. If you do have an issue during your call, you have the ability to give the call a one to five star ranking. If you rank the call low, you can add details about the problem, and then support will take a look and try to address the problem if possible. So there are issues, but I think the benefits definitely outweigh the negatives.

• Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 23/7/2018

Promising service BUT...

Mobile communications for a small business. Call recording. Conference calls.

Puntos a favor

In fairness to the "But/Cons" that I will mention, this is the second business that I've used Dialpad for. I've loved the flexibility of the service! Apps for all big platforms, and it has been fairly reliable for VOIP. I love their call recording and uberconference is decent although it would be SO helpful to be able to share videos better.

Desventajas

There are some features that a business would expect to have. The ability to delete a license or to migrate a user... or to view messages from an employee. Why wouldn't an admin have access to this? THis is a business service not for personal calls!!! I had a huge issue with an user threatening to sue & harm me and was contacting my clients and badmouthing my business. Dialpad said that I would need a court order to view those communications!!! WHAT? I'm paying for the service! It's MY account!

I had a desperate need to see what damage that he was causing and Dialpad wasn't there for me and likely won't be there for you either! Also, they would take a full day to respond to a support message allowing him to do further damage as I waited and waited. I could delete him, but then all messages/evidence would have been lost. I practically begged Dialpad to call me and they said that my plan didn't include phone support. I would have thought that Dialpad hearing that their service was being used to threaten people would have caused Dialpad to take greater measures to help their customer. Even when they tried to help they caused technical glitches and delays that allowed the user to delete almost all of his messages to hide his behavior so I still have little idea what kind of damage the he caused to me. When the account was finally assigned to a new user I asked to speak to a manager and the never heard back from my requests. Serious flaws here!!!

Tamesha
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 31/7/2020

I Love It!

Efficiency is the right word to sum it up with DialPad. Dialpad has brought Efficiency with my business. I'm able to connect with my clients right from the start. DialPad allows me to prepare to take a call by sending a notification to my device or desktop. I'm ready for every call.

Puntos a favor

I love how DialPad offers all of the contacts information right there all at one time. You can check and see the last email, text, appointment. Also, you can view tips to use in you conversation.

Desventajas

I don't have a whole lot of cons for Dialpad. The only thing, I may say is when there time for an update, my app starts to disconnect a bit when receiving calls/text messages. Other than that, I use DialPad on a daily basis all day long. It's the first thing I bring up on my computer and on my cell phone when I'm on the go. I never miss a call or a message. It's the life of my business.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir Dialpad

I made the switch because the software worked but I still had to use other applications to help with the call. Such as previous notes and emails. I could not figure out how to separate my contacts and I did not feel efficient. I'm glad I made the switch. I feel more confident using DialPad.

Razones para cambiar a Dialpad

Initially the color of the company drew my intention. During the trial, I saw how functional Dialpad was. The application was easy to use, I like the way that I was guided to use the product as a new user. I was able to get set up in about 15 mintues. I was able to link my email, setup my phone settings, and import all of my contacts instantly. As the weeks went by, I realized that DialPad was a special tool that made my business thrive more vibrantly.
Scott

Publicado el 7/3/2018

Has been a great piece of software for my business

This software has allowed me to spin up or down business operations with the flip of a switch, and gives you a VERY full featured office phone solution for a fraction of the price of other companies. When comparing this to hardline phone systems, I honestly don't know why any company wouldn't just use this instead (as long as your computer has an ethernet connection).

Puntos a favor

I like that the software is affordable, reliable, and accessible in many different ways. I use it as the main business line for my company and adding/removing users is super easy, creating a main line is easy, and having access to your phone via apps anywhere you are is fantastic.

I also am very impressed with their quality and their customer support. I was having an issue with call quality, and I couldn't tell if it was my bluetooth headphones or my wifi. Their team got REALLY technical digging into the transmission details from my call, and told me there was a lot of chatter on the wifi. I ended up just running an ethernet cable and have literally zero problems anymore.

Desventajas

The mobile app is good, but somehow not as reliable as the desktop software. I've had some issues making calls, and turn around and dial from my regular phone number and it works fine. I would suspect this has something to do with the fact that Dialpad uses internet instead of the regular phone line, but if I have plenty of LTE signal for a phone call I would think Dialpad would also work.

As a result I generally just feel safer taking important calls from the desktop.

Marlon
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Publicado el 18/4/2022

Perfect for Business Startups

8/10 overall, some issues with connections and common bugs on both desktop & android app. BUT!! I have tried Dialpad main alternatives RingCentral, Nextiva, GrassHopper and several other; Dialpad it's a must have if you don't want to use your every day mobile phone, if you are looking for privacy and a good resting, this is a must have; none other company offers SMS via VoIP, they said they do, but none have solve my problem. I have paid thousands of dollars just to come again to Dialpad.

Puntos a favor

Free SMS, all systems compatibility, most call center won't notice you are calling from a VoIP, if you live outside the US & Canada, there's no better software to handle your business.

Desventajas

It takes some time to connect, you may need to try several attempts to connect a call or even restart the app.

Nextiva

SMS over the Internet

Grasshopper, RingCentral MVP y Nextiva

SMS over the Internet
Tyler
  • Sector: Automoción

Publicado el 10/2/2020

An Amazing Softphone System

We switched from a standard phone system, not even VOIP, to this and has helped tremendously. It helped handle and port calls to the right department, fend off solicitations and auto spam callers. We can transfer calls, have a funny hold tune, and more features that are being released as time goes on that brings us and our customers value.

Easy.
Helps cut down on spam calls when auto attendant is set up.
Decent integration with Google.
It has Uberconfernece, which has cool features for a group call.
You can set up departments that are multiple user ringing lines. Easy to setup.
Easy and fast editing if you have alternative hours of operation a certain week.
Recordings and Voicemails can be saved to your google drive!
Reporting shows a lot that helps visualize what you're dealing with.
Contacts can be auto-imported into your Google Contacts list.
Notifications on missed calls and voicemails.
You can turn on when you're in business, so that phone calls go straight to voicemail after a greeting after hours.

Desventajas

Sometimes has issues with dropping calls sometimes.
Sometimes can be a hassle if your headphone system isn't set up on the first call of the day, whether user error or settings getting mixed around automatically.

Jason
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Publicado el 16/11/2018

Designed for BIG, but no SMALL business should be without it...

Overall, I've been a Dialpad user since before they were Dialpad (called Switch back then). Like any business that's growing, some things had to get cherry picked down, like direct phone support for smaller users. The forums are a good place to start, and most of my email support tickets have been resolved in timely manners -- including porting of numbers -- but not being able to pick up the phone and call support is a little worrisome.

Still, the service is usually rock solid and integrates well across my four computer and three iOS devices. It is a true virtual phone system that sounds fantastic and crushes the competition. If they could integrate with a spam call service like Hiya, then I think it would be everyone's go to for small and medium business, for sure.

Puntos a favor

I'm pretty much a one man show, but I offer three different lines of services. I also have a cell phone number that goes back to 1998, so I like to keep it private from the business world. Dialpad allows me to separate all three service lines into their own department, with their own phone numbers and/or extensions, while keeping my personal cell number 100% private.

Desventajas

Some features offered on Android are not on iOS and vice versa. One of the biggest grips I have is that the pings for text messages to mainline and department lines don't present a notification on the iPhone. This can prove troublesome in an emergency, as I only see them when I open up the app and the department icon shows it.

Mai
  • Sector: Construcción

Publicado el 15/12/2020

State of the ART Phone System!

It provided us with the ability to text and send pictures from any of our users. It is also nice to know that when we experience power outages, we can still use the mobile app to make and receive phone calls.

Puntos a favor

I like the call recording features where it records incoming and outgoing alot. It also has the ability for you to be able to see who, what, and when user that communicated with the callers. The communication for the mobile app matches with what is on the desktop and brower app. So if any of our team ever calls in sick, we can still see who spoke to the caller last.

Desventajas

I do wish there were more permission settings to add a user (employee) in the field and only allow them to make outgoing or incoming phone calls. Also, I think pricing should be less for a user who is out in the field who only needs limited functions.

Razones para elegir Dialpad

These different programs and systems were limited in there features and functionalities. Very basic.

Razones para cambiar a Dialpad

The user interface was easy to use. The pricing was within our budget. The live chat feature for support makes it easy to ask for help.
Neha
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Publicado el 19/6/2018

Good app for small business but a little glitch for large ones

Puntos a favor

It needs simple installation via chrome apps store with simple Google or Microsoft authentication. It will start working in couple of minutes. One can easily accept and move calls between my PC and mobile app seamlessly without any interruption. Audio quality is up to mark. It's easy to add contact, it email us as soon as we have a voice mail. Easy to answer when the clients call. Dial pad app seamlessly integrates with Chrome and Gmail, linking all contact data. It doubles as an instant messaging platform for quick messages sent between colleagues when an email would be unnecessary and cumbersome. Because it keeps everything in one place and tracks a lot of call data like date, time, length of call, who answered it, what call group it rang to, call transfers which it makes finding, tracking and reviewing information easier.

Desventajas

There are no emoticons, which makes it less competitive than Skype. There are some features missing like immediate forwards to a non Dial pad number. Also when the demand gets high there is no call waiting or even any alert letting them know there is another call coming inn which makes the software impartial.

465 opiniones