Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Articulate 360

Articulate 360 is the #1 creator platform for workplace learning. Creators save time with 1,000+ pre-built courses, lessons, and templates; an easy-to-use review tool; and live and on-demand online training. Businesses save money...

Saber más

409 de 409 opiniones
Filtrar por:
Tomasz

Publicado el 13/9/2022

Great tool to create and manage your company's knowledge base

I'm using Articulate to crete trainings and then to assign the to users. I do enjoy every step of the process using Articulate. Interface is user friendly and range of available tools let's you create very professional and great looking trainings which can not only present the content but amaze users with the the way trainings look. I definitely recommend this tool to everyone who is creating/managing training and knowledge base of a company.

Puntos a favor

Articulate 360 to me appears like a super powerful Power Point with extra features like assigning courses, and managing results. Love to work with this tool. Layout is intuitive, it gives impression that all the tools that you need at the moment are available at your finger tips. There are many pre-defined shapes, animations etc. in case that you need to create a training quickly as well as great tools to let you visualize all your ideas regarding training creation.

Desventajas

I've never missed the tool I needed working with Articulate so I'm really happy about the overall functionality and cannot really point downsides

Matt
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Publicado el 30/8/2022

Rapid development with high quality

Couldn't work without it. I use it daily. I've introduced it to several organisations I've worked for and it has allowed each to step up the quality of elearning experience provided. The review system cuts down on admin around receiving feedback from subject matter experts.

Puntos a favor

The learning curve on the software is very shallow. You can get p and running with it very quickly. However, the depth of advanced features means you can really make some powerful interactions and resources without being a 'coder'.

Desventajas

As the software is very easy to use many people believe it will make them a great eLearning developer. It will, but that will come with experience.

iSpring Suite y Adobe Captivate

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

Ease of use. Flexibility. Price. Training available and support .
Russell

Publicado el 7/12/2016

Great software but needs some serious updating

I have been an Articulate StoryLine user since it came out in about 2013. It took a while, but once I learned how to use it, I was able to create hundreds of amazing e-course modules and interactive games. It became one of my favorite software development tools allowing me to do things I never dreamed possible and really impressed (and expanded) my clients.

Support was okay. But I never really had to submit a support ticket. Articulate has the best community and I was usually able to get the help I needed from moderators or other community members.

However, I can relate to Chris' frustration. For example, StoryLine has the capability to execute javascript which greatly expands what you can do with it. But the stock answer when you have a javascript question is ... "Sorry, we don't provide support for javascript; perhaps someone in the community can help you out." Fortunately for me, there was always someone well versed with javascript that was willing to share their code.

Recently, it is becoming apparent that StoryLine has some major shortcomings, and that Articulate has been slow in adding new features and enhancements in response to client requests. These include such things as a) inability to use with high-res monitors; b) no capability to e-mail results to admin or user; c) no feature to have background audio across all slides (see Chris' review); d) no capability to publish only HTML5 output; e) poor quality of HTML5 published output that does NOT work well on many mobile devices; f) no responsive design capability; g) no capability to send results to a database; h) very slow player response on timeline when synchronizing animations and no true scrubber; and several other issues.

In Nov. 2016, Articulate released 360 which bundled all of their current programs into one annual subscription (which is way too expensive for us to even consider). StoryLine 2 as a stand-alone product is still available and Articulate claims that StoryLine 3 will be available sometime in 2017. However, whether SL3 will address the major shortcomings of us and others, remains unknown.

Therefore, to meet our needs for course development in an ever changing technological environment, we are currently exploring alternative e-learning software development tools. Our leading candidate is Captivate 9. It appears to have all the features missing in StoryLine (and much more). Also, it appears that CP9 is a much better value.

Las mejores alternativas a Articulate 360

Adobe Learning Manager

Microsoft PowerPoint

Cyndi
  • Sector: Seguros

Publicado el 21/6/2022

So many possibilities!

Articulate is a must have in the Instructional Design world! I work on a team with 3 other Instructional Designers and we are able to share our work within Articulate 360 and make real time updates to one another's work in the event of an absence. Articulate has completely changed the way we train virtually. Our associates now prefer to learn virtually with all of the videos and training we have created with Articulate products.

Puntos a favor

Articulate 360 offers so many options for creating training material to fit any audience or format. My favorite Articulate programs to use for our company LMS are RISE and Storyline. This software allows your creations to really engage your audience, producing better quality associates.

Desventajas

Its really hard to find a negative. The only thing I found difficult was learning to put coding into Storyline to create a 'simulation' of our company systems. Once you learn how to do it, its easy after that! And be able to recreate your systems into a simulated environment gave the best hands-on experience we could possible give our new hire associates.

Mari
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 21/12/2021

Best authoring tool

I started by using Captivate and was not happy with the results. I found that the training I created and articulate looks more professional and was much easier to author.

Puntos a favor

Articulate has a suite of products that will serve any training needs. For a quick training with interactive elements, RISE is what you will need. For a more complex robust training, STORYLINE is best suited. Assets are robust and very numerous.

Desventajas

The price point is a little high for an individual license. That being said, if that is the only drawback, it is very well worth the price.

Bruno

Publicado el 18/2/2022

Best e-learning software

Best e-learning software i have work with

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, very complete, good support, vast library, continuous updates, several Scorm formats, simple and organized programming interface, 360 image.

Desventajas

Breaks when use many triggers (especially on Objects interseptions), still not well prepared for gamification, some bugs (minor things, all softwares have), not content responsive (although it's window responsive), few effects.

iSpring Suite, Camtasia, Adobe Learning Manager y Lectora

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

Firstly because powerpoint compatible, but later found out many other advantages - ease of use, very complete, vast library.
Glenn
  • Sector: Automoción

Publicado el 17/5/2022

Articulate Storyline 3

Really good I did switch to captivate 17 when I left Storyline 2 but found that much more difficult to use, so went back to Storyline and got version 3. Great product but perhaps because it was familiar to me as opposed to Captivate.

Puntos a favor

I use the standalone Storyline 3 having upgraded from version 2 - whilst this would come as part of 360 it proves more cost-effective to buy the product once rather than a never-ending monthly subscription just to get access to features that we can create ourselves.

Desventajas

That there is no spell checker within the subtitle option to videos and audio. Have to cut and paste into another product to check sometimes.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Fuerzas armadas

Publicado el 11/2/2022

Must have for instructional design

Rise is great for rapid authoring. Review is critical for internal and external stakeholders and SMEs to review development. Storyline is my go-to for course authoring with Rise and Review as necessary companions.

Puntos a favor

Very active user community to get ideas and solve issues. Built in photos, icons are so useful.

Desventajas

The expense is higher than other elearning authoring tools.

Camtasia y Adobe Learning Manager

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

The integration of Review 360 is a motivating factor because reviewers without an account can make comments on content.
Andrea

Publicado el 20/9/2022

The Gold Standard for eLearning Development

Overall I have been so pleased with Articulate360. It has all the features you need to develope stunning eLearning content.

Puntos a favor

Articulate 360 is actually a suite of apps, some of which are installed on your computer and others that are accessed online. Each app has a specific purpose that all contribute to your ability to create robust, interactive eLearning. The software package includes not one, but two different apps to author your courses. Storyline 360 is installed on your computer and is the go-to for more complex courses with lots of interactive. Rise360 is the online authoring tool and it is great for rapid development of simpler courses that are still interactive and visually engaging.

Desventajas

My biggest complaint about Articulate360 is how much is slows down opening and using other software on my system at the same time. This is particularly pronounced when I am using the Storyline app.

Domenic
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 8/9/2022

Storyline - A Love Hate Relationship

Storyline offers many features for beginning designers but is limiting for anyone planning on advancing to a serious learning developer. It is powerful enough so that if this is the only authoring tool you ever use, then you will not be disappointed. Storyline will get the job done, but if you are planning a purchase, do a through comparison of the major authoring tools and if possible, speak with an experienced developer for guidance.

Puntos a favor

Layers is one of the most powerful features of Storyline. An entire slide of content can be placed on another layer and manipulated with triggers. The ability to give objects multiple states helps in creating engaging content. The option to add a variety of sliders without programming is a nice bonus. Adding animation effects should come naturally to anyone with PowerPoint experience.

Desventajas

The interface that displays slides as tiles gets very confusing on a large project. The built-in player gets in the way and must be removed for custom projects. Creating master slides like in PowerPoint makes it difficult to inherit objects throughout the course. There is no access to individual files in a published course, so if one image changes you have to edit the course.

Shyla

Publicado el 14/10/2021

Easy and Powerful

Overall, I'm thrilled with the experience my team and I have had using Articulate 360 to develop the eLearning content and assessments that we need to bring our training program in to a blended training environment. We started using Articulate 360 in a post-COVID world and were able to be up and running with it after only a few hours of training. It is truly intuitive to use. The support provided to my team has been amazing the few times we have had issues.

Puntos a favor

Articulate 360 comes with a full and powerful suite of software that is easy to learn and easy to use, including Storyline 360. My team consists of a mixture of veteran and novice instructional designers and facilitators. Presenter 360 is especially useful for my novice designers and facilitators as it is so easy to use and mirrors the PowerPoint software they are already familiar with, while giving them the power of a Storyline project. The training and community support available are unmatched with any other software I have used to date.

Desventajas

Templates can be built and reused easily for Storyline, but not as easily for Rise. There have been a few issues with certain fonts not being supported, but the help desk reached back out to me (almost 8 months later) when the issue was resolved. The content library is immense and included, but will not load more than ~20 pictures at a time.

Adobe Captivate y SAP Litmos

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

We chose to go with Articulate 360 as it had the shortest learning curve and the easiest onboarding. The support and training are unparalleled.
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 27/4/2021

This software will make your life easier - and much more fun for your learners.

I am able to create engaging and interactive training content. Gone are the days of uploading a video recording or PowerPoint for my corporate learners. They get a condensed, to-the-point training that is meaningful and FUN.

Puntos a favor

This software has changed my life and the experience of the learners I develop content for. Articulate 360 gives options. Have an amazing idea and need to start from scratch? Storyline is the place to go. It is so easy to use and there are a ton of tutorials, suggestions, and examples in the community forums. The templates in Rise allow for quick development of modern, easy to navigate online training (and I have used them to present information as well). The Content library is AMAZING! From photos to illustrations and icons - you'll find what you need. I no longer have to go to outside sources - everything I need is in the content library.

Desventajas

The only suggestion I have is regarding Rise. I love how easy it is to plug and play information but I would like to see just a little more flexibility with editing. If I want to change more of the look I will just use Storyline, but Rise has a nice feel to it and would just like to make small edits - like remove a line in one of the text formats (I think it's statement A. There are workarounds, but more flexibility with design)>

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

I chose Articulate 360 because of it's ease of use during the trial period. Unfortunately I could never get Captivate to download. I loved how my finished product looked when using Storyline and Rise, the content library is so extensive, and it is super easy to download my finished course and upload it directly into my LMS. My customers love the product I am delivering and its all because of this software.
  • Sector: Banca

Publicado el 9/12/2019

Game Changer for Instructional Designers

This has completely elevated our department's ability to create organization-specific training. We can quickly create professional looking programs that continue to impress our stakeholders. I cannot confidently say that our previous internally created eLearning courses were up to this caliber that now Articulate 360 gives us.

Puntos a favor

This is such an easy tool to adopt and use for training. We use this to create training programs for various initiatives at our organization. All products help us make the final eLearning courses for our stakeholders. From the video creation capabilities found in Peek and Replay 36 to making interactive content in Storyline and Rise. It also makes it absolutely easy for your stakeholders to give feedback on the material created when using the Review feature. Comments can be made directly onto a slide and/or scene of your course. It is also extremely easy to create a professional looking and cohesive program using the different templates and media found in the Content Library. I am so happy we got this product since Adobe is a steep learning curve for those of us new to instructional design.

Desventajas

Perhaps my biggest pain point is in regards to logging in. Sometimes, I receive errors while logging on. I believe it has something to do with my organization's strict information security / networking guidelines. They are wary of cloud-based systems right now.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Publicado el 7/11/2019

Storyline is Good - Could be Better

Great tool for creating/editing e-learnings. Will need to take some courses to become proficient in it as it's not the easiest software to learn. Customer care is not always the best as they will point you to a blog of other IDs who are posing questions and relaying on other IDs to build that. Storyline support should be able to answer more questions than relying on their users to answer them.

Puntos a favor

Overall features are great for designing e-learning courses. Overall user friendly. Ability to publish in multiple ways including SCORM, PPT, etc. Streamlines the creation of elearning courses

Desventajas

While overall its easy to user, there are some features that are missing from Storyline and require you to build using java script. Thus in order to be a master of Storyline, you also have to be a master of java script. If the software can do something, it should be able to be built using the software, not going somewhere else.

Razones para elegir Articulate 360

Storyline is more inline with the future of elearning than captivate.

Software anterior

Adobe Learning Manager

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

Storyline allows for more interaction in the creation of courses than captivate does.
Patrick
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Publicado el 22/10/2019

My bread and butter Elearning package

Overall, it's been great. Our whole training program now relies on Articulate. I could craft courses with Powepoint, and the embedded functionality of the LMS, or use another package but it would take longer and the end product wouldn't be as good. Their support is really good, and even though I've had issues from time to time, We've managed either a workaround or a fix fairly quickly.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use, almost intuitive. Basically, if you understand how to use powerpoint, you'll be very comfortable with this software. It has a lot of built-in functionality, as compared to Captivate. You can publish nice courses with little effort. Put some effort to learn it's advanced features, and you can craft stunning courses. I've used this since version 1, and Studio before that. It gets better and better.
They have a great, useful user forum, and attentive support.

Desventajas

I've had a couple instances where upgrades broke our lessons, the most recent being with Update 6. It was crashing the lessons if there was a quiz or survey. It was a SCORM issue. Our LMS toes the line, hard, on SCORM and the incompatibility caused me misery. I had to revert. Previous to that, upgrading courses from version 2 to version 3 caused the LMS to stop tracking and send warnings. The solution ended up being not to upgrade, but import the content in a new course. Not totally Articulate's fault, but rather a compatibility issue.

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

Cost and Functionality. When we first transitioned to eLearning we used Articulate Online. We liked the fact that the software and LMS worked together. The pricing for both was pretty attractive. That said, we started with Articulate Studio, so it made sense to stay with Articulate. Storyline was still more attractive - both price and functionality than the competition.
Brandon
  • Sector: Hostelería

Publicado el 27/9/2019

Truly the best authoring tools!

Storyline is incredibly easy to learn. If you want to do something, you can always find a way to make it happen in Storyline. I credit the training I have created to being able to have access to this tool.

Puntos a favor

Articulate 360 suite has all of the tools I need to create the best e-learning possible and then some. It's intuitive to figure things out and takes very little time for a new user to learn.

One feature I recently discovered and now LOVE, is the translation function. One simple button allows me to print out a word document to send out for translation. Once the translator updates the word document, I just upload it back into the training and within minutes, the entire course content is translated; all on-screen text, notes text, buttons, everything. It places the text right where it needs to be with all the same font settings. Even better is the text to speech functionality allows you to insert audio in many languages and dialects with closed captioning. Great for companies that need training in multiple languages.

Desventajas

I really cannot think of anything that I dislike about this software.

Adobe Captivate y Lectora

Software anterior

Adobe Captivate y Lectora

Razones para cambiar a Articulate 360

Before purchasing, I compared Articulate 360 to Adobe Captivate. In this comparison, I can honestly say there were more features in Articulate 360 than Captivate and where both had the same feature most of them were more advanced and easier to use in Storyline. A huge bonus for me was Rise. For the last year I really overlooked this feature. After trying this part of the Suite, I love it! It makes simple training easy to create and easy for learners to get it. The product comes out beautifully and the feedback from learners has been exceptional. This comparison seems to be a common one that I have seen over the years. While Storyline may have limitations years ago, they have truly listened to customers and continued to develop new features and enhance features as well. Captivate really has had very few changes in the last few years and seems like they are being pushed out of the authoring tool market by Articulate and others.
Tim
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 10/9/2019

Powerful eLearning Platform Suite

Overall, this platform is all that I need. It functions well even on my older Windows Surface. Sure there are minor things that can be a nuisance, but that is true of most platforms and many times it is a matter of learning and adjusting. When you adopt Articulate 360, you are joining a whole community of eLearning designers and developers with a wealth of experience. To me, having a community around a platform is invaluable.

Puntos a favor

Articulate 360 is a suite of eLearning programs allowing you to developing engaging online learning content in numerous ways and for different levels of users. Need and easy-to-use tool to create dynamic content that is responsive design without a lot of effort, Rise is just one simple tool that is also quite powerful (i.e. you can embed Storyline content into Rise). Want to give your PowerPoint a lift, Articulate Studio 360 to the rescue. Articulate 360 includes an online Review program allowing others to provide feedback. Articulate has an extensive Content Library 360 available of characters, poses, illustrations, photos so you may not have to spend a ton licensing content for your eLearning. Articulate also provides tools for capturing and recording your screen. But the piece de la resistance is Articulate Storyline 360. This is the anchor of Articulate and like so many robust tools there is a learning curve. The good news is there is a strong online Articulate Community and you can find answers and solutions from others who have no doubt been down the road ahead of you. The webinars that they do are outstanding in quality and I attend as many as I can.

Desventajas

The continual updates came to bite Articulate, and me as a user. One day after updating, which I do routinely I found my ability to Preview content in Articulate Storyline 360 to not work properly. The ability to Preview content and see the timing of elements on a slide is critical. The good news is I was able to uninstall the update and work in an earlier version. However, while Articulate continued to release updates and add features, I was unable to take advantage of them. The coordination of information by their Technical Support on this critical issue was sub par. I was more apt to figure out when a solution was available through trial and error. Although this earlier issue has been mostly resolved, it still has some lingering problems. Again, the Articulate Community far exceeds the copy/paste responses you can get from Technical Support.

Lewis

Publicado el 21/12/2017

The best E-Leaning Authoring System by far, but with a steep learning curve and no Macro...

Best Authoring Program by Far
Most features
Microsoft PowerPoint Style
Great Exemplary Support
Very Powerful
Continuous addition of new features
Excellent Review System
Powerful Testing & Feedback Capability
Integrated Audio & Video Editing
Rarely ever crashes
Large library of Tutorials

This is a really great program for developing E-Learning and training lessons and courses. The program is loaded with capability. I have never seen a program that does so much. For example, iif you want to have an audio track, you don't need any other software to record and edit the audio. It is all built in. If you want to add a vid

I have been creating and supervising e-learning courses for decades and there is none that comes even close to Articulate Storyline in power, features and capability.

Storyline looks and feels very much like Microsoft Powerpoint. I think that they have an arrangement with Microsoft to use much of the PowerPoint code as processes like editing a photo is exactly the same. So using it is very easy and comfortable. Most of the commands are familiar and function just as in PowerPoint.

The support is incredibly good. And you will need it because there is so much capability in Storyline that there is a huge amount to learn. Agents respond and will even create a video to show you how.

Desventajas

Some operations are very slow
No Macro Capability
Very steep learning curve
Expensive
Very limited availability to send e-mails

Biggest negative is the very high price and the pricing rules. Each user has to have a license. This is a killer if you have developers, supervisors, subject matter experts, and editors. each needs a license.

For a program of such power and so Microsoft like, it is surprising that you cannot customize the ribbons and worse, there is no macro capability. So repetitive tasks are burdensome.

There is an incredibly steep learning curve. Expect to spend at least 12 hours on tutorials before you can do anything other than trivia. And even then, you will only know a fraction of what you can do. I have used Storyline for over 2 years and every week or so I find a new thing that I can do and have to take a few minutes to learn that. Given all the support, the high price is in a sense justified but it still is a big investment of cash and your time if you want to use StoryLine. But you do get the best.

There are dozens of little things that they haven't programmed that would seem easy. Like you cannot send an e-mail to the learner in the middle or a course. Or if you want a glossary for many lessons there is no way of maintaining the glossary for all. If you add a new term, you must do so separately for each lesson

The program does so much that several of the functions are really slow. Previewing and publishing are the worst.

Tracy
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 12/4/2017

All you need to develop quality elearning experiences

Articulate 360 is an incredible collection of tools for the elearning developer and designer. Starting with Studio - users can quickly and easly create courses from materials already develop or start from scratch. Interactions are ready for you to import and use to get your course completed in a flash.

Storyline is more robust for developers. Anything I can dream I can usually design. From simple click-continue, to robust scenario branching. The option to include various types of trigger operations and variables leaves the possibilities to create engaging interactions endless.

The Content Library is there when I need it for gorgeous template designs. They are simple and clean, yet have some animations built in to catch the eye. I've used the templates available from design set and have mixed and match layouts as needed. Beyond that there are also a wide variety of characters, both photographic and illustrated, that can be included. I use less of these because of the nature of my work and that they don't really represent our staff look, but I have used a few. There is also thousands of images and icons that can be used. I accessed the icons more than images as these don't always meet my particular need as well in a health care setting.

The Review feature has been a wonderful addition to my tool set. Before I was having users email me or fill out a template to edit projects. Now I just upload it to Review, send it out and users can let me know slide-by-slide what needs correcting. Reviewers can also see each other's comments so the need to filter through repetative comments cuts my editing time as well. I do wish there was an annotation feature included, but perhaps in an upcoming version this will be included.

Replay I use quite often to screen capture and record. I love the option to edit the video as needed and add in titles where I need as well.

Rise is not an element I have yet been able to use within my LMS set up, but I have create a few test courses and seen some amazing projects within the community.

Really happy I went with Articulate 360.

Puntos a favor

Please see my overall review.
Ease of use and familiar interface.
Saves my progress
Review feature has been an amazing addition.
New trigger options add for so many more design interactions to be created.
Great addition to the number of characters and poses available.
Collection of templates ready for me to use and mix-match as needed has cut some development time.

See my overall review.
Characters' expressions are still a little too "over the top"
Characters and images don't necessarily match my work environment so I need to use sparingly.
Rise doesn't work well in my IE work environment, but I believe it is more an LMS issue than anything. Looking forward to finding a way to use it though.

Brooke

Publicado el 1/12/2016

Create e-learning has never been easier with Articulate 360

Articulate 360 is the perfect suite of tools for any type of e-learning. If you design and develop e-learning, you need to have the Articulate 360 tools in your arsenal. They provide a one-stop shop for all things e-Learning, including but certainly not limited to: interactive branching with scenario-based learning, iPad development, responsive design, upgraded HTML5 compliance, system simulations with the built-in screen recording tool, sliders, motion pathing for animation purposes, and so much more.

Collaboration amongst our reviewers is a snap with Articulate Review. Goodbye, Excel spreadsheets and shared Google Drive documents...Articulate Review provides our SMEs and stakeholders one, easy to use tool for capturing all their feedback. And allows us to make comments back to comments. Lifesaver!

Articulate 360 is head and shoulders above the other tools and suite of tools on the market. It truly combines the features of most rapid e-Learning tools on the market in one easy-to-use tool. And, the Articulate community is just a bonus addition...no other company's support can compare to what Articulate provides.

Using Articulate 360 we have decreased our development timeline significantly across the board. Our customers love the speed with which we can create interactive and engaging courses.

Puntos a favor

- Articulate's community is just a click and email away...support when you need it. The amount of free templates, storyboards, ideas, and graphics is absolutely amazing. We all share information, issues, and resolutions together, making for a true "community" of e-Learning professionals.
- Articulate's Storyline 360 tool enables you to import a PowerPoint and add engagement through built-in interactions, or you can start from scratch and build the same look and feel.
- Easy enough for beginners, robust enough for programmers.

Desventajas

This is harder to define because Articulate is amazing at taking feedback and requests from its community and adding it to the roadmap for the product. We are awed by the sheer number of enhancements provided in their updates to the product.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Maquinaria

Publicado el 9/9/2021

The best option for now, but lots of room for improvement

Overall, I am happy with the product, but it's mainly because there doesn't seem to be a better option at the moment. If they could apply more resources to these products to fix bugs and add features, I think they'd have something no other tool could even touch. But it seems like updates to 360 tools is not something they take seriously.

Puntos a favor

Articulate Rise is currently my favorite tool for simple web based training development. Very easy to build beautiful and responsive courses that flow well and are easy to navigate. Great interactive elements that work well on any device, and overall a very nice tool for simple elearning courses.

Desventajas

Support and frequency of updates are just horrible. I've never worked with a product that was so poorly supported and so painfully slow to receive product updates and new features. Manny very basic feature requests that have been submitted on multiple tools within the 360 suite by hundreds of users have been "in development" for over 4 years. In the 3 years I've used the toolset, bug fixes and feature updates have been so infrequent, they're almost non-existent.

Nina

Publicado el 13/8/2019

Articulate 360 - One Stop Shop for E-Learning Courses

Overall, we find that Articulate courses are the most popular thing that we sell to our clients. We needed a way to show clients that our training is not boring and that something simple and interactive can do the trick. The knowledge checks and interactivity have increased retention of training by 40% with the use of these products, externally for our clients and internally for our team when we use it for training purposes. We've also found that it keeps clients engaged throughout, as they are able to have access to it and provide feedback easily. It helps them feel like they are part of the whole thing, rather than just being shown a final product without any say.

Puntos a favor

What I love about Articulate is the ease of use. We use this for internal and external process and we rarely run into issues where people don't know how to use it. It's a clean and clear design which is also helpful for the type of training we create, since we are usually pairing down dense content and making it more interesting. The modern interface and features makes our products look great and makes the customer happy because they now have something that feels more exciting to their learners. The ability to add voiceover in Storyline and adding graphics/widgets in Rise are little things that go a long way in helping to make our training interactive and much more interesting for clients. The project review tab also makes it easy for our clients to go in and add feedback and for us to retain that feedback, which helps with the efficiency of the project (less calls, emails, etc).

Desventajas

I do sometimes wish we had the opportunity to add voiceover within Articulate, particularly in Rise. We'd like to be able to have a few more options for that as our clients request it frequently and we feel like we have to do a stop-gap approach of just small snippets. I also know that the widgets don't always function as they should, however, these are small glitches that usually are handled by the Articulate team quickly.

Calum
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 12/11/2019

The best in rapid eLearning Development

I think Storyline is the absolute pinnacle of rapid eLearning development software. It's intuitive, feature packed and just works well.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Advanced actions in highly interactive courses are so easy to design and build. I have some previous experience as a developer in flash, so I can be quite creative in my ambitions - as of yet, I'm yet to find anything that can not be built using triggers and variables. Having been a long time user of Adobe Captivate, I often had to add code to achieve similar functionality in my course builds.

Desventajas

There are times that a course file just corrupts and cannot be saved. This is very infrequent - it has happened to me a few times. Often, you can save it by ensuring you save a new version of the course. However, I have found when working intensively overnight on a course build,. the file corrupted and I had to start the build almost from scratch. It wouldnt discourage me from using this software over any alternatives.

Joseph
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Publicado el 1/6/2018

Expensive But Worth It If You Are Do E-Learning

Since I do a lot of e-learning and all of it is on Articulate Storyline, it is a must but it has serious deficiencies and that is compounded by the fact that the customer service is utterly deceptive. If you need an e-learning tool, this is the best one even though it costs as much as it does. It is worth it. However, you need to be ready to understand a few things quickly. One thing you will learn is that they offer a discussion board and they have staff who are there to patrol and respond and help users, but it is not a help desk. When it comes to asking why something doesn't work, you will be told much of the time that it is working as designed but if it isn't quite right that you should submit a feature request and they don't do that for you as they should if they cared about the direction of the software. You should also know that there are many things about the product design that simply make no sense to anyone but the designers. They focus more on new features rather than fixing persistent problems that users continually complain about.

Puntos a favor

There is really no other software for publishing e-learning that is as easy to use and has the best non-programmer customization as Articulate Storyline. I absolutely love what you can do with it and how it can be used in many, many ways.

Desventajas

I absolutely hate three things about Articulate Storyline. I hate the enormous cost. I hate the way they handle their customer support and the way they deal with their own product development. If the product didn't cost as much as it does, then these other issues would not be so terrible, but because we pay so much for it, there really should be excellent customer support and excellent product development.

Publicado el 23/4/2020

SilkWeb, an eLearning Company Prefers Articulate 360

I have been using Storyline for over 6 years.

Puntos a favor

The best product in this learning suite is Storyline. You can do essentially anything you want with this Storyline in terms of eLearning. From animations to simulations to videos, this product is an excellent partner when developing online courses.

Desventajas

Rise, which is also a product in this suite has a ton of potential, but there are some major flaws. For example, you cannot copy or move individual screens to a new lesson. It is also not very great if you want to add audio to screens. You can import individual Storyline screens into a Rise project, but at that point, you may as well just build in Storyline. I see its usefulness for novice developers as its very easy to use, as opposed to Storyline which is very technical to use and really made for professional developers.

409 opiniones