Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Pluralsight Skills

Pluralsight is a cloud-based learning management system designed to help businesses manage course authoring, employee skill development and IT certification. Key features include synchronous learning, course tracking, learner...

Saber más

Evaluaciones de función

4,6
4,7

Consulta las opiniones sobre Pluralsight Skills

95 de 95 opiniones
Filtrar por:

Integrate Pluralsight Training Into Your Experts Path

My experience over the past few years with Pluralsight is very good. I plan to always have a subscription. This is just a necessary item in the IT industry. The courses are very consistent and high quality with very good authors. Every day several new courses are released and usually, there is one I need to watch as part of my training program.

Puntos a favor

I get up early every day and watch courses on Pluralsight for one hour. I have been doing this for several years. For the subjects that I am interested in (IT, Cloud, Software, DevOps), their courses are first class. I also take the Pluralsight IQ tests on a regular basis in 30 different areas to review my skill set and help me find areas that I need to spend more time with. The number of courses available on Pluralsight is amazing. You could spend your entire life and not watch all of them.

Desventajas

The iPhone app constantly requires reauthentication which means usually I cannot watch an offline course unless I also have Internet. This is a difficulty on the train where there is no signal.

Sharique
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Publicado el 30/8/2021

Pluralsight Skills - Must have learning solution in the fast paced software development world

An excellent platform for software engineering teams to learn and upskill. Technology changes at a rapid pace and you need something like PluralSight on your side to keep up

Puntos a favor

- The library of courses is very vast and very useful
- Content of each course is presented in easy to understand fashion
- It supports multiple devices, you can continue to learn from your phone or tablet
- Certification paths help engineers to ramp up quickly

- Administration console UI can be streamlined more
- Auto suggestion based on learning can be improved also

Alternativas consideradas

Udemy Business

Razones para cambiar a Pluralsight Skills

Better customer support
Shaurya
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 31/8/2022

Great learning tool for employees

Puntos a favor

Offer all the courses for the price of one.
Courses can be customised based on company needs, can be grouped teamwise too.
Great learning/training material for AWS certifications

Desventajas

Individual courses cannot be purchased which makes it a bit expensive if you want to only learn a particular course

Las mejores alternativas a Pluralsight Skills

• Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 6/8/2022

Pluralsight for your skill development and much more

Puntos a favor

1.Course content were managed properly.
2.It has facility to communicate with trainer through chat box.
3.Trainers who posted the online courses on Pluralsight are very much professional in their field.

Desventajas

Should add FAQ in each course content so that learner will have the answers to their question while learning.

Maizy
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 24/6/2022

Training At Your Fingertips

Overall, I think Pluralsight Skills is a great tool. It is an easy answer to online training, and I've benefited much from the courses I took.

Puntos a favor

Pluralsight Skills has brought all your technical training to an online, video library. My workplace has subscribed to it at different times to allow us to train on particular topics, and also to explore and train on things of our own interest. I love how the library is extremely vast, with courses on essentially anything technical you could want to learn about, and different classes are available on different subtopics and identified for beginner, intermediate, or advanced level. Since the courses are all recorded, you can watch several times, or playback portions you want.

Desventajas

What I liked least is that I did take a few courses where the instructor was somewhat hard to understand. The recording quality is good, however, dependent on what kind of dialect you might be used to, it's possible to get an instructor that you don't find completely clear.

George
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 20/11/2021

Simple Review

The platform is very well organized. you can bookmark courses and it remembers where you left off the next time you log in. The downloaded material for coding along with the instructors making the learning process very interesting.

Puntos a favor

the vast library of videos with all sorts of technology from different sources. Courses in English with subtitles, in some courses, but very well spoken. The uniform sound for starting and finishing a module. The system to earn badges as per achievements accomplished. The ability to take an IQ test and assess where you are, in terms of the skills you need and the summary that helps identify what to strengthen.

Desventajas

The price could be a bit lower for individuals, beginners who are not sure that programming is their path in life.

Charles

Great Learning Experiences

I like the changes that they have been implementing to address user experience issues and simplify usage.

Puntos a favor

I love that you can take pre-assessment testing to understand what you don't know and that the offer suggestions on what to watch/study to help fill those gaps. I also love that I can get a variety of offerings on a similar topic so that I understand more view points.

Desventajas

I see confusion around the differences of Roles, Paths, etc.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 8/1/2022

One of the best paid training tools for tech teams

I've used Pluralsight Skills for my team's training demands. All in all, I really recommend this as this provides a wide array of topics in software development and more. If you are looking for an effective way to learn programming languages with hands-on application, this is for you. Just bear in mind that this is not free so prepare your payment method.

Puntos a favor

1. Up-to-date topics related to software development, and other facets in technology
2. Accessible anywhere - You can access it through desktop, mobile browser, and its app
3. Recognized - You can link your certifications in LinkedIn

Publicado el 8/4/2022

Excellent augmenting employment development

superb organization help

Puntos a favor

great brick and mortar experience to track inventory and assist in the employee training online assessments and cbt training

Desventajas

i find nothing wrong as the software is commonly used with more accurate then inaccurate

Arie
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 7/9/2022

Good Learning Platform

Overall, I thought Pluralsight Skills to be an useful addition for upskilling or refreshers on certain topics.

Puntos a favor

I like the structured lessons covering a wide array of topics. Video clips are relatively short and sweet and there is the ability to learn on the go.

Desventajas

I think the lessons could use more reinforcement with some checks for understanding based on the individual video clip information.

Paula
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Enhancing Learning Experiences with Pluralsight

As a company, we use the Pluralsight platform to create learning paths for onboarding new employees and continue the learning experience for existing employees. This enables us to identify areas to encourage a learning culture and support employee development.

I appreciate the constant notification of updates to course material and enhancements. It displays the dedication Pluralsight has in providing updated material in a fast past field and in turn helps me to communicate with the users to ensure they are aware of updates beneficial to their needs.

The staff is quick in response time and displays an earnest interest in helping our company focus on where we want to be in with our Learning and Development platform.

Puntos a favor

The software provides an easy tool to identify learning paths for our employees and tailor them to the level of the employee's experience. It is well organized, easy to navigate and allows the employee access for continuous learning at their own pace. It also provides them with access to other areas of development outside of their current roles.

We appreciate the analytics that allows us the opportunity to evaluate the progress and effort put forth in the usage of the product. We also appreciate the available tools to identify skill levels.

We appreciate the new content that is continually being added and the visibility as to when the courses were created.

Desventajas

Using Pluralsight has been a good experience for our company and we haven't encountered any unfavorable aspects when working with the software.

Publicado el 9/2/2020

Pluralsight is my "goto" resource for video training on technical subjects

Keeping up with ever changing technology is very difficult, Pluralsight makes it tolerable to learn new content in a fun and engaging way.

Puntos a favor

The vast brethren of available computer courses is amazing on Pluralsight. There are literally thousands of courses to choose from, including old technologies and cutting edge-new technologies. The courses are all professionally done and I haven't found one yet that wasn't worth watching.

Desventajas

The content is mainly technically focused. On some other learning sites (like Lynda.com) there are some non-technical courses available (soft skills like presenting or public speaking for instance).

Gilbert
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

Publicado el 23/12/2019

Content well organized

Overall my experience with PluralSight has been very positive.

Puntos a favor

I really enjoy the ease of use of the PluralSight Web Site interface. That allows me to quickly search courses and add them to a Custom created Learning Channel. The course content is well organized and well broken up into manageable sections.

Desventajas

I have been fortunate that only a few courses the presenters audio was sort of difficult to make out. I had to turn on Close Captioning. One thing that I have noticed a little, that would definitely quickly cause me concern is not having available the latest content.

Josh

Publicado el 26/11/2019

Use Pluralsight for All Tech Skill Needs

We have 1300+ technologists with a plethora of skill needs. Pluralsight offers top tier content and interactive exercises delivered by industry-leading instructors.

Puntos a favor

Pluralsight has a vast, amazing library of content. Whatever your IT needs are, you'll find high-quality content.

Desventajas

I'd like Pluralsight to be my silver bullet. I want content on soft skills in the same source to make my life easier.

Jacek
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Publicado el 19/12/2019

Gives competitive edge to my career

Listening to the courses gave me inspiration as well as great tips that often helped me reach highier levels of my career as a Software Engineer.

Puntos a favor

Knowledge is easily accessible through high quality content.

Desventajas

Leaves me a bit without a tool to plan long term - I used OneNote and Evernote for few years to keep track of past/in-progress/planned courses - I've given up a bit and got used to Channels - although they get a bit hard to use after exceeding 20-30 items on a list.

Neil
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Publicado el 19/12/2019

Quality tech courses for everyone

Have been using it for years and have learned a lot

Puntos a favor

The download and learning check features

Desventajas

Most courses are entry level, I would like more advanced/specialized courses

• Sector: Administración educativa

Publicado el 19/5/2020

Good Software

I have managed to upgrade my skills and track my progress

Puntos a favor

The features that I love most are:
- Skills Assessment - which is a test that you take when beginning a study path and you can take again along the way to assess your progress.

Desventajas

It is very difficult to manage different learning paths

Joe
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 7/8/2021

Professional training on demand

I have been able to use the learnings from many courses directly to my daily work. It is a great way of quickly getting up to speed on a topic.

Puntos a favor

There is a vast amount of content available. The videos all follow a similar pattern making the entire learning process, regardles of the subject, familiar. Different levels of training ensures you can receive in-depth training of a subject, regardless of the level you start at. Having transcripts available is great, as some courses can be covered by reading the transcript when watching a video is not an option.

Desventajas

The ratings of some courses may not be reflective of your view, and you may find stopping a course early as it isn't covering a topic as you would have hoped. However there are multiple videos on a topic so usually there is an alternative that may suit better.

Aram
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 4/3/2020

Great Learning Platform for People working in Technology

Overall, I have had great experience with the Pluralsight content and I think all software teams will benefit from doing their courses

Puntos a favor

I like the variety of the content related to software and programming. They also publish new content on newly released technologies and trending ones pretty much on a daily basis.

Desventajas

Sometimes, if you are looking for deep-dive learning in particular concepts like software architecture, specially more modern architectures, you will find there are gaps in the content

Dong
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

Very Good learning system

Will keep using

Puntos a favor

can find out many courses you want to learn

Desventajas

In the course, is it possible to allow the students to search on a topic and start to learn a piece or a demo to only focus on what they the need

Sarthak
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Food, Cloth, House and Pluralsight - A Basic need

Anyone and everyone wanting to jump or just at the shallow end of the technological ocean must use PS to fast track their knowledge base. I personally developed a completely new integration system, without any business cost, at an enterprise level just with the videos of PS. It is that amazing of a guide.

Puntos a favor

The sheer volumes and varied contents of PS is amazing. The ease of use of the web player and the slick offline player.

Desventajas

Keyboard shortcuts on the player could be better.

Robert
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Great Resource, Quality Teachers and Many Topics

We use Pluralight as a benefit to our employees. The company provides access to this services and it is helping us get certifications and sharpen our skills for the business, professionally and personally.

Puntos a favor

I like the search ability and detailed descriptions. Whether I'm curious or need serious information, I can find the title to help me accomplish that goal.

Desventajas

It is not optimized for Mobile use. For me I struggled to review a course or sometimes start the course while using the mobile app. Some of that may have been signal related, but some additional work to optimize for mobile delivery may be required.

Jason
  • Sector: Automoción

Publicado el 26/11/2019

Awesome online training

I hope my employer continues to allow us to purchase it each year, it is a value added tool that we use constantly.

Puntos a favor

I can access it anywhere and download trainings while I am out of cell or wireless range.

Desventajas

The library can sometimes get overwhelming and dialing in what I want to see sometimes I miss new videos or other videos that might benefit me.

• Sector: Servicios de información

Publicado el 19/12/2019

Pluralsight is great for the entire team

Puntos a favor

Pluralsight is great for the entire team. I sometimes as the Architect get requests out of left field and learning a new technology we need to evaluate or integrate with Pluralsight is invaluable in getting both basic and detailed info on a wide range of topics. It's great to roll out to a team of developers or QA as well.

Desventajas

I don't see a way to add it to my smart TV

Mary
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

Pluralsight review

Great. The instructor is an excellent teacher.

Puntos a favor

Well organized to follow the paths/channels that I am interested in.

Desventajas

Possibly dated material for Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching track which is from 2016. With the pace of technology changes anticipate this is not the latest in Cisco information although the fundamentals will certainly apply.

95 opiniones