Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre PlanHub

PlanHub is a cloud-based construction management solution for general contractors and subcontractors. The solution allows contractors to post projects, send bid invites, share information with subcontractors and manage multiple...

Saber más

Logan S.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Amazing Bid Software

Our company already has a large database of subcontractors, but PlanHub has brought us even more subcontractors to ensure that we are getting as much coverage as possible. The customer support is very helpful and very quick to respond if we may ever have any questions or issues.

Puntos a favor

You can see what subcontractors have viewed the drawings, what subcontractors have downloaded the drawings and what pages they have downloaded. PlanHub provides a platform for subcontractors to message GC's directly if they have any questions. Subcontractors can upload their bid directly to PlanHub.

Puntos en contra

Instead of having to open up a company's profile to see their contact information, their phone number/email should be listed when sorting through what subcontractors have viewed/downloaded the plans.

Respondido el 6/2/2020
Ruth T.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Bid awareness

We are able to reach so many more subcontractors that are interested and actively participating in our projects. This has improved our ability to be extremely competitive while enabling us to forge new and lasting relationships with subcontractors.

Puntos a favor

The ease of selecting the trades and scope of work required for the project type selected.
The enormous amount of subs that can be reached or that can see a posted project.
The formal bid invite that is sent via Plan Hub is professional too.

Puntos en contra

Editing a project is still somewhat frustrating and in some areas there aren't enough options to choose from. There is no place for photos in the plans area.

Respuesta de PlanHub

Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We understand your frustration with editing projects. Currently we are developing PlanHub 2.0 which in addition to new features, it will be completely mobile responsive. The new version should be rolled out early 2020 and we are anxiously awaiting its release.

Respondido el 5/12/2019
Andrea F.

Publicado el 23/3/2021

PlahHub for General Contractors

We have used Planhub for over a year now and have found that we are reaching many subs that we may not have reached otherwise in the bidding phase of our projects. It is easy to use and doesn't take much time to build a new project.

Puntos a favor

The GC side of this product is free. It's reach has found us many bidders that we were not previously reaching. It is easy to use when building out new projects.

Puntos en contra

The "messaging" is difficult to use. Questions and answers do not stay together as a conversation. Also, the folders do not allow us to keep our files together in an organized way (like sub-folders). Also, subcontractors do not have access to my email address and frequently call the office to see where to send bids to. Also, it would be nice if it were possible to "copy" the trades/scopes needed from a previously built project when we have multiple projects that are basically the same but in different locations.

Dennis N.

PLAN HUB GREAT FOR GENERAL CONTRACTORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS

At the start it was helpful, As I continue to use it project after project I find the same bidders now know who I am as a serious player in the construction market bid to me directly. Many times I have an empty division where no one sent in a bid and Plan Hub Magicly sends me what I need with out having to call around for it.

Puntos a favor

Aa an estimator, Plan Hub gives me access to added subs i would normally have access to. My database of subcontractors has improved 10 fold

Puntos en contra

I Have no negative opinion. I did a trial comparing Plan Hub And Blue Books New Service and Plan Hub Delivers 50% More responses IE: (BIDS) On Average I get 45 good qualified bids in addition to the bids I get from my database of existing subcontractors.

Respondido el 6/12/2019
Courtney C.

Publicado el 16/8/2019

User Review

Overall, for the price you might as well have Planhub. It is an additional tool to use that is extremely affordable no strings attached. We are happy with our software.

Puntos a favor

The software integrates well with how our sales and development team already function. It is similar to over lead generation and organizational tools we use so there was almost no learning curve.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes when we click on an invitation to bid on an email it doesn't transfer us directly to the project info on planhub.com instead it will take us to our main login page and we will need to find it through there.

Respondido el 8/7/2020
Tim D.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Tile Contractror

Overall, we like the information the product provides and look forward to seeing how the product grows over the coming months and years.

Puntos a favor

The software not only provides bid invites, but shows if there are multiple contractors bidding the projects, and also provides updates as to the status of the project. If its still bidding or has been awarded. They also provide a breakdown of what subcontractors are needed for each project. Like we mainly do stone and tile work so spending time downloading and looking threw drawings on a project to s see its only VCT or LVT flooring is time spent, that we don't anymore since Planhub provides us with the information upfront.

Puntos en contra

The product is still new so there is a bigger coverage of jobs by the other companies but that is improving each week as more and more companies begin to post on this site.

Darrin S.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Information access

Very helpful when you find the job listed, that you are working on.
Sometimes, there are GC's bidding that you did not have on your list, you find them on Planhub.

Puntos a favor

Usually list all the GC's bidding on a project, as well as the plan documents.

Puntos en contra

You can not type in a job name and perform a search for a particular job.
You have to go through the list page by page to find the job you are looking for.

Respuesta de PlanHub

Thanks for the great feedback and thank you for using PlanHub. The ability to search for projects by name is a little tricky if not spelled exactly as the project is posted. We deal with the same issue internally. Fortunately we are currently working on a major update which will have an improved search feature similar to how Google's search works. Even if you spell a name incorrectly it should generate close matches. The update is scheduled to be released early 2020.

Tammy S.

Planhub Review

I save time. In my industry time is a huge factor. I can create a new project in your system in less than 5 minutes. If ever I have a question or issue I call the customer service rep and she walks me through. I appreciate the amount of subs that use it and sends me quotes through the site.

Puntos a favor

The easy steps of inputting a job
How quickly I can find subs
How my representative is always available to help if/when I need her

Puntos en contra

Only one thing I wish you could provide that is a report of subcontractors for my area with email addresses

Celso L.

Easy-to-use-interface

Overall, I find it easier to use than the competitor, Blue Book. It's more responsive, clean, and less clunky. The simplicity in the design is definitely a winning feature.

Puntos a favor

The greatest thing about this software is the ease of use. Any person is able to easily figure out the basic workings of plan hub within a day or so of playing around with it.

Puntos en contra

The main con is that when a separate email is sent to us with the message content from plan hub, sometimes it can be very difficult, and in a few instances impossible to figure out which project the message is coming from. The email contains a link, but for an unknown reason, at times when I click the link plan hub does not take me directly to the message thread, but only directs me to the dashboard of projects. For someone like us, who review upwards of 20 projects a day, it becomes impossible to go back to every project and message to try to link it to the correct one. Messaging definitely needs improvement!

Respuesta de PlanHub

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We have a new version of Planhub coming out in the near future that will include a new messaging system and many more features.

Respondido el 8/7/2020
Tina R.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 15/8/2019

Great venue to advertise a project.

Puntos a favor

Great way to advertise a project. Has the ability to reach all Divisions if needed.

Puntos en contra

1. Not able to download report for future projects or to notify specific trades of revised plans or issues, nor copy to excel spreadsheet for maintaining for project bidding purposes on who has been notified (this needs to be searchable and able to sort by division)
2. Need to be able to notify specific Divisions of any push dates or bids still needed, etc., instead of sending out to everyone.
3. Bid Documents need a better system for uploading and labeling.(need to be more specific) ability to have some labeled "photos", "Required Paperwork", "Revised Plans", instead of all being lumped together in one section.
4.Need to be able to mark ALL plans specifically- Rev. 1, Rev 2, new updated plans, etc. and not have to click EACH file.
5. Even though it lists email within project, I do not always receive bids submitted straight thru Plan Hub. Bids should also be sent directly to email and most subs end up calling to get the email- stating it was not listed on their end.

Respuesta de PlanHub

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We have a new version of Planhub coming out in the near future that will include more features and be more user friendly.

Respondido el 9/7/2020
Brannon F.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

GREAT RESOURCE

We benefit a lot by making sure we are sending our proposals to all of the GC's that are bidding the specific job. We get direct ITB's from most of our customers, but it's always valuable to see "who else" is bidding the job so that we maximize our opportunity of winning the project.

Puntos a favor

I get to search for specific commercial jobs that our company is specifically interested in. With the filters you can apply, we get to avoid any potential jobs that we are not interested in doing, including in the geographic areas we specifically work.

Puntos en contra

When you are using the search function; unless you specifically type in the title of the project the way it was entered on the other end, you will not be able to find that project. For example, if you are interested in looking for a specific T-Mobile project. If you search Tmobile without the hyphen, the project will not show up. And vice versa; if the human being uploaded that T-mobile in the system and they did or didn't use the hyphen. Depending on how you search it, you won't find it. If you mispell a project, it will simply say it doesn't exist. So there needs to be an improvement to the software such that any version of the spelling you type in will show up.

Respuesta de PlanHub

Thanks for the great feedback and thank you for using PlanHub. The ability to search for projects by name is a little tricky if not spelled exactly as the project is posted. We deal with the same issue internally. Fortunately we are currently working on PlanHub 2.0 which will have an improved search feature similar to how Google's search works. Even if you spell a name incorrectly it should generate close matches. PlanHub 2.0 is scheduled to be release before the end of 2019.

Respondido el 19/8/2019
Joseph T.

Thanks To PlanHub

Puntos a favor

I really like the user friendly aspect of it, great customer support team, happy customer have used them for years.

Puntos en contra

They dont have a on-screen take-off module with it

Respuesta de PlanHub

Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! Planhub has partnered with STACK to provide you with benefits from streamlined plan viewing to lightning fast takeoffs.

Zeki D.

Publicado el 27/8/2019

Best Plan I have Purchased

I am overwhelmed with work bidding opportunities , simply fantastic.

Puntos a favor

This PlanHub has every type of work wanted, I bid on various locations and select Private work ONLY as I stopped dealing with UNION or Government Project. Other Companies I have to pay for evry city another fee if I wan to see what bids are out there. Planhub I can see NYC Long Island all of Nj where I want and it does NOT cost arm and a leg as I used to pay.

Puntos en contra

If they have Electronic take-off software with it would have been GREEEAAT

Al H.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

PlanHub Review

Overall experience has been good.
The main thing I like about PlanHub is that I get access to all bidding GC's on record.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use and the info provided the most.

Puntos en contra

The mobile version of it needs improvement.
In the past, I couldn't upload bids at all using my phone.
Some changes were made and I can submit bids now from my phone...but, the layout is still scrambled a bit when using a phone.

Respuesta de PlanHub

Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We agree with you regarding the mobile version and we are working hard to improve it. Currently we are developing PlanHub 2.0 which in addition to new improved features, it will be completely mobile responsive. The new version should be rolled out before the end of 2019 and like yourself we are anxiously awaiting its release.

James A.

Best Construction Bidding Software

We use this daily to download construction documents for HVAC pricing and to bid project to GC's listed.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Also most of the GC's we work with use this system. Very user friendly.

Puntos en contra

Ability to find listed projects. If the exact name of the project is not entered, the system won't find it.

Respuesta de PlanHub

Thanks for the positive feedback and thank you for using PlanHub. The ability to search for projects by name is a little tricky if not spelled exactly as the project is posted. We deal with the same issue internally. Fortunately we are currently working on PlanHub 2.0 which will have an improved search feature similar to how Google's search works. Even if you spell a name incorrectly it should generate close matches. We have a target release date for 2.0 during the 4th quarter of this year.

Brittany D.

Publicado el 8/8/2019

The Best Team that is out there.

Overall they are the absolute best. Other plans rooms didnt give me much feedback or status updates like Planhub did. The customer services is out of this world. Most of the projects we are awarded come from Gc's posting with Planhub. Connections and customers services is the best way to describe planhub.

Puntos a favor

What I like most is they are always up to date on the projects coming through. We are notified of any status changes. If I have any questions I can email some of there reps and they reply within a couple of hours if not less. Great customer Service.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. Everything I need is there and any suggestions I have asked for I was catered to.

Respondido el 3/12/2019
Andrew W.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

PlanHub Review

We are bidding three times as many jobs as we were before using PlanHub. It is so simple to navigate and download the correct documents.

-Easy to use
-Easy to download documents
-Not as expensive as other bid software
-Visually appealing

Puntos en contra

-Sometimes the documents are out of order or not labeled a way that is easy to read
-Not all GCs are listed

Respuesta de PlanHub

Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We are currently working on PlanHub 2.0 which will have an improved file organizer that will allow GCs to better categorize their files. PlanHub 2.0 is scheduled to be released early 2020.

Respondido el 6/12/2019
Vincent R.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Publicado el 30/8/2019

Great platform for bidding projects!

With this platform we can get our proposal out in a timely manner. It’s great to have a platform that has everything linked together. Easy of use just makes bidding a joy.

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use with this platform. It’s very self-explanatory. I get a bulk of my leads from the emails. that come out. There is nothing better than be able to use a platform and everything works. The downloads work flawlessly. All the main information for the contractors is easy to access.

Puntos en contra

There is only one thing I don't like. It may be on the upgraded accounts. I would like to see the contractor email address above the telephone number for the contractor.

Respondido el 7/7/2020
John S.

My toughtys on Plan Hub

Thanks to Plan Hubs I get as many leads as i can chase down and they are quality Leads, My revenue has Tripled and my client list has grown ten fold

Delivers quality Leads Tailored to my Area of Operation

Puntos en contra

Search Function, trying to find jobs that you know are in there but you dont have the name right

Respuesta de PlanHub

Thanks for the positive feedback and thank you for using PlanHub. The ability to search for projects by name is a little tricky if not spelled exactly as the project is posted. We deal with the same issue internally. Fortunately we are currently working on PlanHub 2.0 which will have an improved search feature similar to how Google's search works. Even if you spell a name incorrectly it should generate close matches. We expect to roll out PlanHub 2.0 before the end of 2019.

Cindy T.
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

PlanHub Pros & Cons

We are receiving a tremendous amount of GC opportunities that we never had before.

Puntos a favor

It allows me to receive RFPs that I would never have known about.

Puntos en contra

I would like more sections of industry to better tailor the RFP requests to my companies needs. I receive a lot of requests that don't fit our industry.

Respondido el 6/2/2020
Kurtis P.

A Great Portal to Expand Our Reach

Overall it's been very good. It took a little bit of time to refine our criteria for the best opportunities, but since then it's been an invaluable resource.

Puntos a favor

The ability to communicate and get access to others within our area that we weren't otherwise aware of. Plus the ease of use make it simple for all to use.

Puntos en contra

When using on a mobile device it is not user friendly.

Respuesta de PlanHub

Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We agree with you regarding the mobile version and we are working hard to improve it. Currently we are developing PlanHub 2.0 which in addition to new features, it will be completely mobile responsive. The new version should be rolled out early 2020 and we are anxiously awaiting its release.

Respondido el 3/12/2019
Lyndsey S.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Great for New Contacts

So far so good. I have enjoyed using the site and plan on continuing to do so.

Puntos a favor

I like how readily available new jobs and contacts are we have had more exposure since using, the ease of use, and placing a bid can be done through the site. I like being able to contact general contractors and ask questions through the site. My favorite aspect is that it will show other GCs on the project even if you didn't receive the invitation from them that way I can bid to more than one company on a job. I also like the cost of this site is very economical compared to other sites that can be pricey and offer the same information.

Puntos en contra

My least favorite parts are how the drawings are listed on the site sometimes in single mixed up pages, even though that may be how they were loaded and not the actual sites issue. I also don't like how the bidding format is set up. We customize bids per contractor just as far as the company name so I have to load and send bids one at a time instead of in a group, but I do like that I can send them through the site.

Mike W.

Plan Hub review

I feel that plan hub is a great tool for us to use as a company and the overall usability is great.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that we get emails stating that a job has been added. I also feel that the ability to review all of the documents is great. It is easy to use and I am able to share the info with others on my team.

Puntos en contra

I do not like the fact that it does not list all of the contractors that are quoting the job. We have quoted many of the projects and have only secured a couple due to the fact that we quoted it to the wrong contractor.

Respuesta de PlanHub

Thanks for this excellent review, Mike! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, and we'll make sure to incorporate it into our services. Cheers!

Respondido el 23/10/2020
Diane C.

Review on Planhub

I was having trouble finding subcontractors and I have found so many new subs on planhub. Planhub has made my bidding part of my job so much easier! I have never had any problems with planhub, they have come a long ways since I first started using them.

Puntos a favor

I have used Plan Hub for many years. I use several different Planrooms and software and Planhub is the best. They have a large Subcontractor base which is needed for out of town jobs. Every job I bid goes one planhub.

Puntos en contra

I wish I could message the subs from my original email address.

Respondido el 7/7/2020
Brayan B.

Planhub Review for Preconstructuion

Planhub has been useful in capturing projects across the nation from $200k to $3.5 Million and everything in between.

Puntos a favor

Planhub is useful tool whether your are bidding on a local project (example D.M.V.) or out of state.
We get to meet tons of new sub contractors to help us win bids. It's easy to setup project whether it is union/non-union, phased/regular hours etc...

Puntos en contra

There should be a way to view local subs that have viewed the projects when searching for people who have downloaded the project files.

Respondido el 17/12/2019