Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Sprout

High turnover, low engagement, and dwindling productivity are common workplace woes. Sprout is a leading digital health and wellness platform that helps companies overcome these challenges by inspiring workplace wellness....

Saber más

Filtrar por:
Yana
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 9/6/2020

The best social media manager platform

Sprout uses the latest technology both on its website and in the service. Thanks to this, working with Sprout becomes a pleasure, and finding all the important features is very easy.

Puntos a favor

The Sprout service appeared later than most of the social networking services on this list. Nevertheless, Sprout Social is firmly ranked among the best. For example, it’s great that you can create a schedule for sending messages (a great feature for everyone who works a lot with social networks). You can track and measure trend metrics in real time. This will help you find new topics of interest to your readers.
Sprout has a knowledge base with a selection of frequently asked questions and video tutorials with which you can unleash the full potential of this service.
There is also an online chat, which can be found in the settings (gear icon) if you are authorized.
Finally, technical support can be contacted by email. In addition, you can call - the American number is listed at the bottom of the site.

-Email Support
-You can call
-Live chat
-Knowledge base
-Video Guides

Also, one more bonus, within 30 days you can work with any tariff for free - you don’t even have to indicate your payment card details when registering! This is ideal for anyone who is serious about their security or just afraid that they will forget to cancel their subscription after 30 days.

Desventajas

If you are planning to start the working week with bulk message downloads, Sprout will greatly disappoint you: you can add only one message at a time.
If you intend to use the service as a tool for managing accounts on social networks, then the prices will seem quite high to you. However, companies and more advanced users will be able to access a number of rare functions - for example, the ability to track specific keywords, locations and profiles, as well as the CRM function, which will allow you to better know customers.

Kelsey
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

Publicado el 25/9/2020

Sprout - Top Social Media Software

Sprout Social saves so much time in regard to planning, organizing and reviewing everything-social-media. There is no other platform that offers this level of detail with social media accounts - whether it's organizing content or diving into who your fans/followers/subscribers are.

Puntos a favor

Sprout Social is my favorite social media software because it goes in depth with analytics, you can customize your social posts, you can easily organize your campaigns, and it allows you to really dig into your audiences.

Desventajas

Like I mentioned, there is a lot of custom options within Sprout Social, therefore, it can be a little overwhelming to learn the software. There are many moving parts with the analytics dashboard, so having previous analytics experience is important.

Angela
  • Sector: Productos químicos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 15/2/2019

Honest Review

a normal basis than to subject myself for everyone else to criticize/comment on a daily basis. That would be setting myself up for failure. I know who I am and what I need to do in life than to have someone "cheer" me on. I don't need "approval" to know that I am on the right track.
6. If I feel the need to contact EAP to "help" me, I will. I don't need it in my face every time I am on your website.
7. Lastly, I feel like I have to keep my phone on my person 24/7 in order to get the "movement" points. It is attached to me enough, it doesn't need to go with me EVERYWHERE. I have gone through enough Fitbits over the last several years that I am never wearing one again. They are a waste of money. I will continue to guesstimate my activities and forge ahead without a device or my phone.

Puntos a favor

...still waiting to see what I like most...

Desventajas

1. First, the app will not work when I try to open it on my phone. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm, maybe not! Soon, I will uninstall it from my phone as it is taking up precious space.
2. Somehow I got logged out of the website and now it wants me to answer questions all over again! If that information needs updated, I'll do it - when I feel the need! Not every time I get logged out. Now, I cannot log into my account until I go through your little preview of Health Survey Results.
3. I cannot update activities easily. If I need to update something, I have to delete them then go back and add them again. I can see them on two different screens but they both do different things and neither one is efficient.
4. I cannot narrow anything down by date. I have to look at everything by "downloading" the entire month to see what I did or didn't enter yet.
5. I feel the only reason people post their pictures of healthy eating and active lifestyle is for personal attention. One should not have to post that sort of thing in order to get "approval" from their peers. If they do, then they need professional help. If someone wants to document their lives for all to see that is one thing, but not force others to look at it or post it. Why would I want to tell the entire Sprout community what I am doing/eating/feeling at every moment of my day? They don't need to know. They need to focus on themselves and better themselves. I have enough drama in my life on

Las mejores alternativas a Sprout

Publicado el 5/7/2022

Good HR software

Puntos a favor

Easy to navigate and they train people before onboarding

Desventajas

Limited feature and the use interface is so-so

Madeline
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Publicado el 8/3/2021

Sprout

My overall experience with Sprout has been good.

Puntos a favor

I love the Sprout software - it has multi-purposes, is easy to use, and a necessary part of our marketing team to do our job.

Desventajas

I wish Sprout offered more analytical data for us to dive into.

Alternativas consideradas

Buffer

Razones para cambiar a Sprout

Sprout was much more high-level and professional.
John Aries
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 7/12/2021

HRIS for local market

As an HR Manager, the system has been one of the options that were reviewed to be used as an HRIS and Payroll System. The team is great, however, the system does not fit the needs of a multi national company.

Puntos a favor

The software has focused on the Philippine HR Market. The software is also easy to use and can be customized to fit the specific needs of the company.

Desventajas

The system has limited capacity in the processes outside the Philippine market which makes this not an ideal solution for multi national companies that has operations in multiple countries.

Jeff
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 26/2/2021

We get some of our best ideas from our customers

One very positive has been our ability to quickly understand what menu items or even eating trends our customers were interested in or even in one case avoiding.

Puntos a favor

We have always valued the feedback we receive from our customers, but we’ve never had a solid method of gathering and analyzing that information. Sprout helped us on that front and in turn we felt a better connection to our customers.

Desventajas

I wish there was the ability to offer greater customization or integration with some of our legacy databases.

Alternativas consideradas

Mailchimp Transactional Email

Razones para cambiar a Sprout

We could not get Mailchimp to work with any consistency and actually has negative feedback from some users.
Conley
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 5/7/2022

Best for monitoring wellness and remain inspired

Sprout is great item and gives inspiration to keep wealth on target, and to advance wellbeing and health in an association.

Puntos a favor

Sprout is straightforward and simple to utilize and monitors wellness and health. Provides highlights like lists of competitors and errand center point which at last inspires to be more active. Also is open through various gadgets tab and cellphone and so on.

Desventajas

At some point it is more challenging to explore online assistance and likewise the mobile application is bit buggy. Integration with other social aps isn't all that great either.

Gloria

Publicado el 27/8/2022

Good Tool for employee management with multiple features

Puntos a favor

This tool is simple to use and useful for tracking tasks.My company uses sprout tools to calculate employee incentives and their activities as it is time saving .

Desventajas

I felt the health activities like walking step count is not accurate as compared to other tools in the market.Mobile App rarely has glitches else it is great tool.

• Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 6/9/2022

Sprout is amazing for all employees!

Puntos a favor

I loved the ease of use of the goal setting part of the app. Sprout makes goal setting very easy and it makes people want to set those goals even more.

Desventajas

The thing i liked least was the learning curve it took to use it. It is different from other platforms so therefore it took a minute to figure everything out.

Shanna

Publicado el 2/1/2020

Sprout Social for High Volume of Clients

We love Sprout, because it makes scheduling and reporting incredibly easy and efficient. We're grandfathered into an old plan, so our price is extremely affordable, but even if we updated Sprout would still be more affordable than most of the competitors, with the same capabilities. It's saved us tons of time and money!

Puntos a favor

We manage a high volume of small business accounts, and so we divide our clients up by vertical and post a lot of the same content to multiple pages at once. Sprout allows us to create groups, which can include many different clients, allowing us to streamline this process. We have been able to drive up margins significantly with this feature.

Desventajas

Instagram frequently becomes disconnected (which is likely due to Instagram, not Sprout), but the notification emails from Sprout do not contain the account name, so you have to check all the accounts. As we have upwards of 500 accounts, this is frustrating.

• Sector: Externalización/deslocalización

Publicado el 27/8/2019

Reliable software

Overall satisfied and will likely to recommend to other

Puntos a favor

We use this everyday for our attendance tracker and I personally find it reliable. In Sprout you can see your personal attendance, if theres any conflict or missing logs you can file it right away. You can see your avail leaves and file your leave if needed. And you can see and access your payslip, all paid hours and deductions are accessible as well. Its a great amazing specially if you want to monitor your attendance daily. Its helpful and friendly user plus you’ll get a tutorial video on how to use it. Amazing right? This is a recommendable software!

Desventajas

Sometimes theres a bug or something when filling a schedule so I cant file at all but it will just take few minutes then you can just file again. Hope that it will not be a problem specially for cut off thingy’s

• Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Publicado el 30/12/2019

Gamechanger

This allows us to save time by posting automatically to our social media channels.

Puntos a favor

This software is a gamechanger for how we manage social media marketing. We have an in-house team and an agency; this allows for transparent collaboration across the board.

Desventajas

It can get very complicated if large teams are working on an account. Setting up workflows for your team is a must.

Hailey

Publicado el 11/3/2019

Sprout Review

Overall, I have had a good experience with Sprout! It helps keep me accountable with exercise. Not only does it provide a recording platform for exercise, it also allows me to track other health goals.

Puntos a favor

Sprout is easy to use and is very helpful in tracking activities. I like that you can backdate activities so if I forget to log something I can do it later. I like the different categories because they make me think about doing other activities which are out of my norm. I also like the ability to see other peoples activities and get motivation and or ideas from them!

Desventajas

I have had trouble with tracking steps through an app. When I tried to have the steps go to my sprout, they were not correct and did not match up. If I want to enter steps, I have to do it manually. In addition, I also wish there was an easy way to see all your activity. I would like to be able to compare entries between quarters, as well as from week to week to see if I am increasing, decreasing, or staying the same in my activity.

Mindy
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Publicado el 30/8/2018

Sleep Therapeutics

Our company has been using this site for 3 years now and it has been very motivating for myself and keeps me constantly wanting to improve my health and wellness. I enjoy the challenges our Company creates with the support from Spout Staff and my coworkers. The overall experience has been awesome and I look forward continuing my journey on the Wellness Sprout train.

Puntos a favor

Sprout has been a very user friendly program with easy to navigate tabs on both the desktop and mobile app. The ease of tracking on a daily basis helps to keep my wellness goals in check. Their Custom Service support team is always very prompt and very helpful and by far one of the best I have dealt with.

Desventajas

The mobile app sometimes has little glitches but they are always on top of it and have the issue fixed very promptly.

Publicado el 19/8/2019

Sprout- Easy HR access software

We are more than satisfied on seeing our accurate hours and can do all the leaves that we wanted all in one application the good thing about this is that it is also accessible on your mobile phones

Puntos a favor

You can actually use this to track your own hours. As an employee in a company who uses sprout for HR solutions I think it is much effective to see your attendance and it is already all in one since your leaves can be requested there and there is so much more to offer such as the payslips, schedule adjustments and more!

Desventajas

Well, since I used it in schedule adjustment before it almost did not worked out for me since I had an adjustment on the same day but good thing that my manager can overdrive it to his own sprout account to adjust the schedule. But of course it will be great if we also have an access to one so that we can send screenshots for the request.

Victoria
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 8/2/2019

More than just the physical!

Puntos a favor

Many companies have instituted wellness programs that have focused either solely or primarily on their employees physical health. After all, a physically healthy employee is more likely to show up to work on time. A physically healthy employee is more likely to not call off. A physically healthy employee typically spends less time at the doctor's office or emergency room for personal visits. But the physical health of a person is but a mere portion of what represents total body health. SPROUT has designed a program that both promotes and rewards mental, spiritual, and emotional health equally with physical health. Not everyone can run a marathon, or even want to run a marathon, but recognizing that rigorous housework is also exercise helps the participants feel involved. This platform helps you to focus on your entire health, not just one segment. Meditation and deep breathing, making healthy meal choices, taking time for yourself with a hobby, or volunteering your time......all of these help comprise the overall health of a person.

Desventajas

After hearing the issues that were had by my fellow associates with the updated app, I chose to stay with my original app. I would be nice if a video or multiple images could be uploaded to one post.

Drumil Ukabhai

Publicado el 23/7/2019

Great app with all health needs

Its a great app and its working out perfect for me . Its easy to keep tab of all activities and challenges. Makes recording easy-peazy!!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, lets me track all the activities. They have huge inventory of options for tracking.

Desventajas

I find it tricky to track past dated entries, in case, I missed it for some reason.

Robert
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Publicado el 25/8/2020

Sprout Your Online Engagement and Social Media to the Next Level

Sprout has taken our social media game to the next level and helped us really separate ourselves from our competition.

Puntos a favor

Sprouts ability to aggregate all of our social media information into one easy to digest format is a work of art. Sprout has allowed us to really get granular with our social media marketing and learn more about our following and how best to engage with it. This is one of our top three most valuable software solutions that we use on a daily basis.

Desventajas

Sprout still has some functionality missing such as the ability to post the same things to every single profile of ours at the same time.

• Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 25/2/2019

Simple and clean... maybe too much so

I observe that it seems to be motivating people in my company to do more activity, and that's the whole point, so that's good. People are naturally competitive and they seem to be paying attention to the challenges and the leaderboards. I say "people", because me personally, I'm an avid road cyclist and I already do a ton of activity regardless of Sprout, but I do note that others have taken to competing and chasing me on Sprout, so it's working. :)

Puntos a favor

It is simple and clean. The challenges and leaderboards seem to work to push people to do more activity.

Desventajas

I can't figure out where to go for online help on using the website, or where to report an issue.
So, I'm using this survey to report an issue.
I have Strava connected to Sprout to log my bike rides. However, I notice that Sprout is giving me credit both for the Ride Time and the Elapsed Time for the same bike ride. Seems like I'm getting double-points. I ride frequently, so there's no question I would be surpassing the goals for Bronze, Silver, Gold anyways, but, where it is more noticeable is on the Leaderboards.... it makes me look like a real champ, but it's not fair to others. I looked around the Sprout Website, logged in, and couldn't find any help forums to read through to see if others had this, or how to fix, and couldn't find any way to send a message to Support for it. Maybe I just didn't come across it, but other sites I've dealt with (like Strava) it's very obvious where to go on the site for Help and Support, but I found very little in Sprout.

Brandon
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 8/2/2019

Sprout tries to be too many things - keep it simple for success!

Sprout is good for logging more than steps, but the developers should focus on doing a few things well instead of many things mediocre. I don't even want to start on the "upgraded" app. It's useless. I can't log anything on my phone since I upgraded to the new app. It's frustrating and ends up being a waste of space on my phone, but I keep it so it syncs up with my Garmin device.

Puntos a favor

I like that you have the option to receive points for more than just logging steps, but Sprout also runs the risk of offering points for every conceivable action. Sometimes, keeping it simple is the best for success!

Desventajas

The UX is frustrating on Sprout. It takes a long time to understand the desktop version (how to post updates, where to find activities, join groups, etc.), and I don't like that you can't customize categories (e.g., you have to know that "weight lifting" is actually "strength training" or else your activity won't count/come up as an option for logging.

Diane
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Publicado el 5/9/2018

Sprout Welllness Review

Although it took me a while to be able to use sprout properly and I am not particularly with computer or phone savvy, I persisted and it became easier on-going use.
I found it was much easier to stay on course with wellness if I was tracking exercise, meals, sleep etc. and have certainly increased my exercise, reduced my weight, and have more energy.

Puntos a favor

The program has made me more aware of exercise , health and wellness. It makes a big difference is keeping on course if you are able to track your accomplishments.

Desventajas

I was not sure what the areas of "live" and "flow" really pertained to. I was able to get some printed material explaining what the categories meant and how to acquire points for same. That was helpful.
I was not able to pair my Fit bit with my phone to make that step easier.

Laura
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 15/11/2018

Great product for great price

Great product, better than my experience with Hootsuite. Especially valuable for managing social management across multiple teams.

Puntos a favor

Sprout is very easy to use and has a fair amount of bells and whistles for the cost. I really like the tasks tab, as it has helped us create a much more integrated community management process too. It also had various access levels, which is really helpful to allow more people access w/o ability to post for the company.

Desventajas

The Instagram integration is a little wonky. For example, I once unknowingly posted a photo upside down!

matt
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Publicado el 2/5/2019

The Best Wellness Platform Out There!

A must have a wellness tool for large or small businesses! Create challenges, socialize, earn points and get rewarded! A great way to live well!

Puntos a favor

I love Sprout. This customizable, easy to use wellness platform is the best on the market. Connect with coworkers with a built-in social feed. Recognize the hard work of your teammates by liking and commenting on 50+ activities. Dont see something on there to track? Reach out to the Sprout team and they will add an activity to make the platform appeal to almost every (now that's service)

Desventajas

Can be a bit laggy at times! Post that are the most recently active are put at the top of the social feed so you may miss an important post if nobody has liked or commented on it!

Ashley
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 29/9/2020

Easy to Use

It is an affordable tool to keep you organized when managing multiple social accounts.

Puntos a favor

This program is easy to use, auto-schedules to Instagram which I love, and makes managing social media from one place simple!

Desventajas

I think there are some bugs in tagging pages. It isn't always reliable and sometimes difficult to find the pages, even if you're using the correct handle.

595 opiniones