Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre 7shifts

Have more time to focus on your customers by freeing up manager’s precious time with 7shifts. Powerful, customizable restaurant scheduling software allows restaurants of all sizes to simplify their team management. Start for free...

Saber más

Filtrar por:
Leandro

Publicado el 5/11/2020

7 Shifts for restaurant schedule Management

My managers and employees love it.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and anybody with a phone can have easy access to their schedule, send messages using it, and letting anybody know about changes. It is a very practical and professional tool for the schedules that we use in our Restaurant. We have the scheduling available on our P/R processor, but we prefer to pay for this service as it is more agile and practical than our P/R company.

Desventajas

To be honest, I do not have any complaints, but we only use the scheduling module as we have other systems.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the review Leandro! It's great to hear that even though you have the option, you see so much value in 7shifts that it goes above and beyond what is offered to you in your payroll provide. Know that we will always be looking to increase the value of our services for folks like yourself. Cheers!

Respondido el 6/11/2020
Usuario verificado

Publicado el 31/8/2021

Best scheduling / timesheet app to date!

Support has been amazingly helpful and all around compassionate. Makes us happy to feel like we're a part of a community where our concerns are heard.

Puntos a favor

Responsiveness. Ease of use. Employees not complaining for once!

Desventajas

With scheduling, we have staff that want to have the same recurring shift week to week. This changes often so having a template for a time period versus just a person is proving difficult. Staff keep saying "but I thought that was my shift every week?" What's happening is, they offered their shift to someone else so when we copy the prior week to a new week, the wrong employee gets assigned the shift. This is getting hard to manage.

Need the ability to print out day schedules the same way weekly ones look. We print our schedules out daily and assign breaks from them plus we leave notes about the day. Currently the only option to print a day view is in list mode and that does not show you visually where holes in scheduling are. We did find a way around it by printing the day view from the manager dashboard but that prints out the website not just the schedule.

We close out pay periods but they are still just sitting there as open, so that's confusing.

I wish we could name our group chats and create multiple versions with the same people. We like having group chats around topics to keep messages separate and easy to reference.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the super detailed review. Please feel free to share this directly with our team at [email protected] so we can work with you to make these suggested improvements!

Aliya

Publicado el 4/8/2022

I absolutely love 7shifts!

Never had a single issue! Easy to use, navigate, trouble shoot, and I would recommend it to a friend!

7shifts is easy to navigate for all, easily accessible,
And free of charge in the App Store. This app made it easy to stay organized and worked quickly to do so.

Desventajas

I love absolutely everything about 7shifts!

Respuesta de 7shifts

You love to hear it. Thanks so much for the kind words Aliya :)

Respondido el 8/8/2022

Las mejores alternativas a 7shifts

• Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 10/9/2022

7shifts is okay.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, nice for real time schedules

Desventajas

Sometimes it can be a bit confusing especially on a mobile device

Jessica
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 23/6/2022

7shifts- User friendly and Great!

I would say my overall experience is a 10/10! Such a fantastic software and so user friendly. I have used this software for over two years and have yet to find an issue.

Puntos a favor

A major pro for me is that you can update all shift times, sick calls and building changes on the spot and it gets sent out to everyone. That way all employees stay updated as to where everyone is and what time they are available.

Desventajas

I would be very honest if there were cons about this software, but there is not! We went from making our schedules in an excel doc and this has been an amazing change!

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks so much for the review Jessica! We love hearing how much of an improvement 7shifts has been over excel.

Respondido el 24/6/2022
Allison

Publicado el 7/3/2022

Still learning the ropes, but seems decent

Puntos a favor

We're interested in this app for the optimal labor scheduling feature. Unfortunately, we haven't yet used it long enough for this feature to work for us. Being able to manually add projected sales to the schedule to see the estimated labor % as you prepare the schedule is helpful. The reports seem easy to read. The helpdesk has been responsive so far.

Desventajas

The cost of the second highest tier plan is the same as the highest tier plan on our previous software. I don't know if this is a good value yet since we haven't been using it long enough to access all the features we need. I'm hoping the longer we use it, the better it will get. So far, myself and my team are still struggling to understand and find everything we need.

Deputy

Razones para elegir 7shifts

We want to access the optimal labor feature in 7shifts. 7shifts seems more geared towards QSR than Homebase.

Homebase

Razones para cambiar a 7shifts

Deputy charges per employee.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the review Allison! We are confident that our optimal labor tool is going to be a game-changer for your restaurant and our team is here to support your.

Respondido el 8/3/2022
Jayelynn
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 5/9/2019

Helpful and Easy to Use

Overall, it's easy and convenient to use and cheaper than some of the similar apps.

Puntos a favor

You can work from the website or from the app which is convenient if you're bouncing between locations. On the website, I can preset shift times for faster scheduling. You can set multiple roles which is beneficial for staff that do multiple things. You can assign an hourly to each role as well, so you can see an approximation of your labor for the week.

Desventajas

Unfortunately, the preset shift times do not translate over to the app so you do have to manually do it which takes a little more time. Although I have my preference set to get push notifications for almost all the app features, they don't always come through.

Razones para cambiar a 7shifts

7shifts was less expensive and much easier to use plus it integrated with our point of sale system.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the review Jayelynn! We appreciate your feedback and love hearing that 7shifts can help you keep your schedules straight from anywhere. I've passed along your request regarding preset shifts on the app to our mobile development team for further consideration. Thank you!

Respondido el 6/9/2019
Ryan
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 28/5/2019

7 Shifts Review

From the beginning of the free trial that the support team set us up, to the end of the trial just showed how great of a program 7 shifts is. My employees are already raving about it and how easy the phone app is too. The program is great and so is the customer service from the support team.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, customer service, speed, responsiveness, price, does exactly what we were looking for.

Desventajas

Can't think of a con...just a great program

Deputy, ScheduleFlex, When I Work y HotSchedules

Razones para cambiar a 7shifts

It just seemed like the best product for the price...and again the customer service was great too.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the review Ryan! We're excited to hear that 7shifts has been easy to setup and that you and your staff are loving it. Also, thanks for the kind words regarding our customer service. We take the support we provide our clients very seriously so it mean a lot to us to hear that it has been a benefit to you. All the best!

Respondido el 29/5/2019
Suzanne
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

Publicado el 11/8/2022

7 Shifts has made scheduling so much easier

We were using 2 different systems to schedule employees and send out emails. With 7shifts everything
is done in 1 system, no more going back an forth between systems. The app is great for employee's and
management communication.

Puntos a favor

employees can send in availability
scheduling is very easy
integrates with POS and Payroll
employees are notified of open shifts
employees are sent reminders of upcoming schedule

Desventajas

We are very happy with the software, we have not found anything yet that has not worked for us

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the review Suzanne! We love to hear that 7shifts has made administering your business so much easier.

Respondido el 18/8/2022
Heike
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 18/8/2022

I love 7shifts

Puntos a favor

Really useful and user friendly, works fast in general

Desventajas

I think group messaging features can be improved.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the review Heike!

Respondido el 20/8/2022
Tracy

Publicado el 31/8/2021

Great for small business with lots of moving parts!

It pays for itself in employee management. Time off, scheduling, basic HR tasks (address, phone #, hire date, etc.) are great things to utilize.

Puntos a favor

I absolutely adore 7Shifts. To start off with a HUGE bonus, they have a free app for employees, so that already helps get this software in the pockets of those you're reaching. I only have 10 employees, but they are all being pulled in different directions/departments, so we're able to keep up with time off requests, coordinate with other managers and see what shifts covered where all in one place. It's incredibly easy to use once you get used to it!

Desventajas

I don't like that you can't post events for certain departments. Ex: the taproom has trivia on Wednesday. The Brewery has a brew day, cleaning, etc. scheduled and there's not a brewery specific place to post.

This is small, but something that would help. I would also LOVE an end of day logbook feature.

When I Work, HotSchedules y Hubstaff

Razones para elegir 7shifts

We were using a spreadsheet and it was getting impossible to keep up with the schedule. I went from a basic spread sheet, taking about an hour to schedule 8 employees to now 20 minutes tops across 3 departments.

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a 7shifts

Price, ease of use, had features I needed.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the detailed review Tracy! We love your feedback and am happy to hear that 7shifts has provided so much value to your business.

Publicado el 31/8/2021

High powered timekeeping for low entry cost.

7punches is high powered, low cost product that was very easy to launch company wide.

Puntos a favor

7shifts has a great entry level price point for small organizations and companies. It is accessible, durable and transparent. It instills team confidence with employees when they can track their timesheets in real time and communicate quickly with management and colleagues through the application negating the need to maintain posted call sheets or add contacts to personal mobile devices.

Desventajas

7shifts cannot lock or protect a current schedule once its posted. You must use great caution when editing schedules online or on a mobile device that you are actually editing the correct day and date. If your scheduling manager is distracted during the edit process for a future week it is possible to mistakenly edit (and publish) a current week. Additionally, it would be helpful for the software to utilize a biometric reader in 7punches thereby eliminated the 4 digit code requirement.

QuickBooks Time, WhenToWork y Homebase

Razones para elegir 7shifts

We are a seasonal tourist destination and it made sense to switch to a provider that didn't require 12 month commitments.

Low cost fast start.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the review David!

Tom

Game changing app!

Overall it’s great! Customer service is my biggest reason for using 7shifts!!!! Questions get addressed the same day! If there’s a glitch or a feature request, they listen and will try to implement on their next update. This app has come a long way. The app is ever evolving and I see new features being added from time to time. Love the support and love the evolution. Price is also fair. 100% will recommend to any businesses!

Puntos a favor

A super all-in-one app that does pretty much everything. Scheduling, to time clocking, to event calendar, to messaging, to task assigning. Price is fair and function is easy to use.

Desventajas

Messaging within the app is slow and unreliable. Amount of notifications received is too much and not easily customizable. Not having the ability to show a staff’s shift from another department that work multiple departments when printing is kind of a bummer (if I am scheduled to work as a manager in admin department, I will not show up in the restaurant department even though I am assigned and appear on schedule).

MakeShift y HotSchedules

Razones para elegir 7shifts

I started with Microsoft excel. It’s free, but you get what you paid for. Workarounds after workarounds. Then I tried “when I work”. It’s great, but they charge by the employee, which gets pretty expensive after 50+ people. MakeShift was recommended by our payroll company because our time clock is sync’d with MakeShift so we can effectively use labour forecast vs actual labour. But that’s the only thing good about it. Hate the fact I need to use 3 different apps - 1 for manager, 1 for staff scheduling and 1 for messenging… price is also higher too. 7shifts’s pricing is excellent. Flat fee, unlimited employees was huge. Plus the functions available was almost perfect! It hits every check mark and then some. If our time clock data (ADP) can be uploaded to 7shifts or have an integration between the two, that would be a dream come true!

MakeShift, When I Work y Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a 7shifts

Price was the biggest decision maker. Ease of use. And the fact the dev team listen and evolve to make the end user’s experience better is the key reason for the switch. I’ve already seen over 10 major upgrades over the past 2 years. No other products out there can do what 7shifts can!

Respuesta de 7shifts

Tom, thank you SO much for such a detailed review with so much thought and consideration - our entire team really appreciates it and looks forward to providing your business with value for years to come.

Respondido el 3/9/2021
Mahmud

Publicado el 12/1/2021

All in one

Great customer service, easy to use

Puntos a favor

We have been using 7Shifts little over 2 years now and it has been a great experience.

User interface is very simple. It an app that apple would have build. Very basic but yet very powerful. If you are getting this app i highly recommend getting all packages. End of the day it saves you money and head ache. Advil pain killer is expensive and good for your body

I dont have any dislike so far in 2 years

Buddy Punch y ScheduleFlex

Razones para elegir 7shifts

Hard to use, bad customer service, behind todays technology

Razones para cambiar a 7shifts

Easy of use, lots of capabilities, communication with team members very easily, free text message automatically daily reminders to employees for their upcoming shift

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks so much for the review Mahmud! We love working with your team at MezzeMe and can't wait for our next visit. It makes our day to hear that your team gets tremendous value out of 7shifts for your restaurants.

Respondido el 3/2/2021
Leslie
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 26/11/2019

Best Decision

I wish all companies had a team like 7 Shifts! Such a joy to work with. They love their job and are not just a sales department. Their support and development teams are just as good as their front line sales because they can really believe in their product and deliver what they are promising. First class!

Puntos a favor

We can maximize profit by scheduling exactly where needed with forecasting
We can create a schedule in minutes verses an hour
We can eliminate scheduling employees on requested days off or outside of their availability
Employees can update availability, time off without bothering management
Employees find a replacement for their shift after schedule is posted instead of bothering management
Managers can monitor labor in real time on phone app dashboard report
We use the 'engage' report as a positive way to eliminate attendance issues (late, no show, sick, change schedule, etc)
Employees can access by phone or computer
Employees can provide immediate shift feedback at end of shift
Managers can distribute hours and tasks evenly and monitor
Managers love the communication notification. One memo can be distributed to all or certain department to inform of last minute specials or even announce an employees birthday

Desventajas

To be honest, my list has dwindled of items I like least because everytime I bring a negative aspect to customer support, the development team calls and gathers information, then they begin programming and redesigning to improve their product for everyone. My only issue is waiting for them to make the awesome labor dashboard available for lower levels so managers can use it to train team leads without programming them to be in the 'management' category just to get the actual real time labor on their phone.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Amazing! Thanks for the review Leslie. We are grateful for your feedback and it has made our team's day to hear from every department at 7shifts is pulling together to provide more value to you and your business. It's feedback like this that reminds us why labor management is vitally important to operators like yourself and we look forward to providing you and your team even more value in the future.

Respondido el 2/12/2019
Keith
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 18/11/2019

Love 7Shifts!

From the beginning over 5 years ago to today, the entire team at 7Shifts has been great to work with and are very accomodating to my requests for further functionality.

Puntos a favor

I like that I the functionality of the app and online. It is easy to access and use. The app is free and this makes a big difference with our hourly team members.

Desventajas

I wish the reporting was more robust. Sometimes I need more data than the reporting is capable of pullin gin.

When I Work

Razones para elegir 7shifts

HotSchedules was to cumbersome and slow. They charged for the app. They were slow to change and very expensive.

Razones para cambiar a 7shifts

The team at 7Shifts was always there when I had a question and made the integration process seamless.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the review Keith! We are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with you and the rest of your team at Kaldi's every day, and we look forward to building what you need for years to come. Cheers!

Respondido el 19/11/2019
Chef Steven
  • Sector: Hostelería

Publicado el 14/11/2019

Life with 7Shifts is all about the right communication with staff and managers

I have two other software suites that offer what 7shifts does included in the price, 2 other software suites and I still would rather use 7shifts because of how awesome it is. My 50k POS bundle and my staff management suite both offer this, and I could save the cost of 7shifts per year - but heck no.

- Very Short Learning Curve
- The App is very stable and accurate
- Our staff enjoy using the app and don't see it as a burden, but a convenience
- With our package, the app is feature-rich without bloat.
- Developers listen to the community and add value as often as possible.

Desventajas

As with any software development, some features that would be useful for you may take time if they are more niche use cases.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Wow! Thanks for the amazing review Steven. I shared your review with the rest of our team, and it made our day to hear that 7shifts has provided you and your team with so much value. Knowing that you have chosen 7shifts over other tools you have available to you is a high honour and is what drives us to keep developing our products for restaurateurs like yourself. Please let us know how we can continue to raise the bar for you and make 7shifts an integral part of your operations.

Respondido el 15/11/2019
Gerad
  • Sector: Hostelería

Publicado el 30/10/2019

A Huge Lifesaver for Our 250-Seat Restaurant

I really love the 7shifts people. They are passionate about what they're doing, super engaged with customers and always working to make us happy. They are a tech company that is really keeping the customer's needs in mind and working to make our lives better/easier. At this point I couldn't fathom losing the 7shifts toolkit at Prairie Dog Brewing.

Puntos a favor

7shifts is really geared toward restaurant shift/labour management and communications, whereas so many of the other scheduling softwares out there try to fit the general case and don't handle the high-paced, dynamic nature of restaurant staffing nearly as well. From our perspective, 7shifts literally cuts down 5-10 hours a week of admin time, while also providing us a convenient, central location for communication with staff, basic HR data, etc. We use the free 7punches app to track time punches, which also has some nifty features that help us manage labour costs and keep better tabs on things like lateness. What I'm most excited about now is 7shifts' built-in "Optimal Labor" tool, which combined with our POS sales integration, provides me with HOURLY forecasts for my sales on given upcoming week, then tells me how many servers, bartenders, etc it thinks I should have on based on my sales, labour targets and past scheduling. It's not perfect, but its hugely helpful and lightyears ahead of what we were doing in the past, taking only a fraction of the time. 7shifts is a tech company that really gets restaurants and what we need, I eagerly anticipate every update to the software.

I'm a techno-geek at heart, with my own tech industry experience, and by working with the 7shifts people and products, I immediately see a really healthy, creative tech culture at the company, which are poised to keep moving at a phenomenal pace and quality of output.

Desventajas

I wish we could get the Machine Learning auto-scheduler feature at "The Works" package level, even as a priced add-on. Currently the only way to get it is to sign up for a massively more expensive package that is really designed for franchise chains with many locations to handle. We have just one location, but really want the auto-scheduler (it's absolutely brilliant).

I love the 7shifts web API and use it for quite a lot of our own software, but the documentation is really incomplete/out of date and I have to do a lot of reverse engineering either from their website or by making educated guesses. I can imagine that this might cause some friction or limit the abilities of third parties to integrate with 7shifts.

Third party integrations have not been as robust or full-featured as I'd hoped, at least the TouchBistro/7shifts integration, but I think that's more due to the other side of the integration than the 7shifts people.

QuickBooks Time

Razones para elegir 7shifts

7shifts is really a suite of extremely well-thought-out and heavily integrated tools that work in concert to form a single application/website where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Their user and administrator documentation is great, they have mobile apps for both major platforms, and their scheduling software directly addresses common restaurant use cases in ways that just make sense for both staff and management. 7shifts integrated with our TouchBistro Point of Sale software. Finally, this was the only scheduling company I could find that applied Machine Learning algorithms to scheduling/shift data to create an auto-scheduling feature. That was the starting point of my search for scheduling software, as scheduling is a really great use of this type of AI tech.

Razones para cambiar a 7shifts

We looked at about a dozen other scheduling platforms, most of which I can't remember any longer, but like I said earlier, 7shifts is not just a scheduling platform -- it is 100% geared towards restaurant use, where most of the others are generalist platforms. Out of the scheduling platforms that did focus on restaurants, 7shifts lead the pack by miles in terms of its capability (like 3rd-party integrations), robustness, and thoughtful approach toward solving problems in ways that make both staff and management happy. At the time, 7shifts was the only platform I could find that would apply machine-learning artificial intelligence workflows to restaurant scheduling, which was something I am passionate about and really want to see at our organization.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Wow! Thanks so much for this amazing, detailed review Gerad. Our entire team really values your feedback and are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with you and your staff every day. We are working tirelessly to ensure that we are THE best labor management solutions for restaurants, so validation from our amazing users like yourself really drives home that we are on the right path. Also, thanks so much for the feedback on our Auto-Scheduler we are actively working on providing this functionality to more users like yourself and look forward to showing you what we are working on soon. Cheers!

Respondido el 4/11/2019
Emilee
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Publicado el 4/10/2016

7Shifts saved my company!

I used to schedule my staff with an excel spreadsheet, screenshot and posted to a Facebook Forum. It was a madhouse trying to deal with shift swaps and reading the staff clockin/out cards to match their shifts. With a growing company this just wasn't gonna cut it anymore. 7shifts popped up in my personal Facebook feed and the rest is Kismet. The software has helped clean up so many of my payroll processes, allows my staff to switch shifts with only others of the same experience level or higher (so I ALWAYS have a manager on shift and not a hoard of brand new employees), helps my managers reach staff more easily, is so easy to understand that I haven't had to train the new staff on it and combined with the 7punches Clock-in/out software- I can relax knowing my staff can't clock in if they aren't on the schedule and my staff can breathe easily with the ability to calculate their paycheck in advance! The staff at 7shifts has always been extremely helpful and always welcoming for suggestions and updates. I can't imagine moving to any other system and am so glad I found it!

Puntos a favor

It is easy to understand, set up and the customer service is extraordinary!

Desventajas

I wish there were more manager capabilities in the mobile app, but the app has improved already since it was first launched, so I imagine it will only get better.

Tory

Publicado el 21/4/2017

Lots of Bang for the Buck!

7Shifts has been a tremendous timesaver! We used to spend so much time transferring requests to our paper scheduling forms. Now we can just work directly in the app. Saves paper too! Our staff is incredibly happy we've made this technological leap. Takes some stress out of their already busy lives by being able to switch shifts online. It has also alleviated the issue of "misreading" their schedule. As managers, we love that we no longer have to hear that excuse. Ha ha! Managing overtime is incredibly easier on 7Shifts. Prior to the app, we relied on floor managers to make judgement calls regarding shift exchanges when senior managers weren't available. Labor considerations didn't get factored into decisions and we would run higher labor numbers. Now that fewer managers are part of the shift exchange decisions, we know that the appropriate factors are being implemented into the decision making. The floor managers appreciate not having the pressure of making a decision that could negatively impact a shift. Posting and editing schedules in real time also alleviates issues. We would have people switch shifts and then forget. Now it goes immediately into their schedule once approved. Confusion alleviated!!! We don't use the auto-fill option but find that manually scheduling is so much more efficient in the app than it was on paper. I also love that you accept requests for features/functions and compile them for consideration. The service has always been wonderfully friendly and fast. The tutorials are really helpful and well done. I can't say enough good things. Thank you for creating such a user friendly app. Makes our busy restaurant lives so much easier!

Great tutorials
Fast and friendly support staff
Efficiency for reviewing labor
Incredibly communication tool between staff and management
Consider suggestions for functions and features and notify you if they become implemented
Fair price for the power of the product

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the great, in-depth review Tory. We're happy to hear that 7shifts is helping alleviate the classic "misreading the schedule" problem for Beaver Street Brewery. Cheers!

Respondido el 21/4/2017
Ann
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 4/11/2019

Literally changed my life

7 Shifts helped reduce the stress on mangers who do the scheduling. Literally I would not make it out of the parking lot and I would start getting messages from staff about trading shifts , wanting time off etc. They can do most of this on the app. I do not have to carry a paper schedule with me everywhere I go. I do not have 3 or 4 copies of the schedule and all saying different things as they have not all been updated. It is all on my phone . I do not know if i can change the schedule from my phone . If you can I do not know how. Sometimes there are changes when I am out of the office that we cannot do on the app. I do take notes on this and update the schedule when I get to my computer. Not a big deal

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to use. It solved many of our scheduling issues.
Staff resolve many of the trades etc among themselves. The schedule is always up to-date. The schedule is always available on my phone. I can approve changes etc when I am not on site and the schedule is updated and everyone knows what is going on.

Desventajas

Sometimes the updates have caused some glitches. They are quickly resolved once 7 shifts is made aware. Because we are not a restaurant some of the features on it we do not need and show up all the time. It would be nice if there was a version without earnings profits etc. as we do not need all of that. We are a residential housing program for persons with disabilities and other then that it works really well for us.
the staff really like the freedom they have as well with the app.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the review Ann. We love hearing that 7shifts has changed your life for the better and alleviated many of the scheduling headaches that you used to experience. Cheers!

Respondido el 5/11/2019
Lucia

Great Product!

Overall this program is great! Been using for years but it would be nice for some more options to personalize for our needs. Love the reports feature though to see how staff compare in various categories!

Puntos a favor

I do the scheduling for a staff of 60+ so the ease of copying shifts to another week/day is great

Desventajas

The integration between this and Toast is great but could still use some work. We primarily use it for the purposes of seeing when staff have clocked in or not and as a manager it would be great to turn this feature on and off for the different departments ( front of house, back of house, bar). It would also be great to turn the feature off for clocking out vs clocking in at the end of the shift vs beginning. As a front of house manager I’m not as concerned with back of house clockins but still get 12 notifications for their staff a day, and I am more concerned about front of house staff clocking in but not as concerned with them clocking out

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the review Lucia! I've passed along your suggestions for improving our integration along to our team :)

Stacked and Folded Social House Review of 7Shifts

Overall it is a solid product, very happy with it!! I feel it blows Hot Schedules out of the water!!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, lay out, certain reports. Ease for staff to communicate and input their availability and time off requests. It is user friendly on the front end.

Desventajas

Better labor forecasting, actual v forecasted, Day part labor separation ( lunch v dinner) and real-time labor v forecasted v last week ( or last quarter or last year). Being able to break down the sales by day part along with labor would be fantastic. Also the "optimal labor" tool is pretty weak and the graph used is not helpful.
Tip pooling or tip reporting enhancements. I have three cashiers on, having them the program able to split up the group tips by hours worked on that shift.

ADP Workforce Now, When I Work, HotSchedules y Compeat

Razones para cambiar a 7shifts

I liked the way it looked, the ease of learning it and the great support staff when we first started!!! Their patience and understanding was just awesome!!!

Respuesta de 7shifts

Thanks for the review Chris!

Stephanie
  • Sector: Vino y licores

Publicado el 21/6/2021

Exactly what we were looking for

Support is phenomenal, and I find the program very user friendly. It was exactly what we were looking for.

Puntos a favor

It was critical for us to find software that would track each employee's unique schedule availability and limitations, and allow each other to automatically see the shift pool. It has reduced headaches and made team communications about the schedule virtually seamless.

Desventajas

We are missing the ability to see which manager makes what changes to already published schedules - it would be nice to have a "versions" page to see who made what switches. We would also like a bit more robust availability planning capability. Some of our staff can only work seasonally, others who work every other weekend - it would be nice to be able to set this up.

When I Work y WhenToWork

Razones para cambiar a 7shifts

7Shifts offered so many features in the premium level, for about $10 more than what we were paying with our previous software. It also really mattered that 7Shifts doesn't charge per employee. We have room to grow without exponentially increasing related expenses.

Respuesta de 7shifts

Wow, thank you so much for the detailed review Stephanie! I sent this to a few members of our team and all of them were blown away by your feedback. We really appreciate it.

To your feedback regarding which managers make changes to the schedule, you have the ability to see some of this in the Audit Log which you have access to in your account. You can learn more about it here: https://support.7shifts.com/article/256-activity-log

However, we our team agrees that this probably won't satisfy exactly what you are looking for, so we add added it to our development backlog to consider.

Thanks again for your feedback and congratulations on all the success you are having with 7shifts!

Respondido el 22/6/2021
Brianna
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 24/7/2019

Great, just needs some tweaks.

Scheduling mistakes! I used collect employees' schedules and manually enter them into an availability table that I made on Excel. Then I would refer to that table as I made the schedule. The issues arose when employees would text me their availability or time off requests; those were easy to lose track of. This software puts the responsibility of accurate availability on the employee, it's great!

Puntos a favor

It saves time by allowing the employees to add their own availability, request time off, and switch shifts with each other. This software is a huge help and has solved scheduling problems and prevented some mistakes.

Desventajas

It only prints a week at a time, there is no condensed version to get a monthly schedule printed. The month-long format that they do have is horribly unorganized & does not print well. This isn't a big issue, it just uses up more paper and space than our previous scheduling method.
The absolute worst part about this software has to do with the roles that employees can be assigned: there is no "training" option under the roles that I created. This makes scheduling new employees very difficult. The work-around is tedious; remove their current roles, schedule them for the time they would train and write their role in the notes of that shift. This is inconvenient because it is difficult to track "unassigned" shifts. It would be great if there was a training option under each role so that when I run the report, I can track how many training shifts an employee has had.

Hi Brianna,

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate your positive feedback AND your constructive feedback, which we absolutely take to heart. I have broken down your feedback piece by piece and sent it along to our product team to analysis and consideration. We will also have a member of our team reach out to you to see if we can create a better experience for your workflow.

All the best!