Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre TherapyNotes

TherapyNotes is a cloud-based mental/behavioral health software system that includes electronic health records (EHR), a patient portal, patient scheduling and medical billing. The solution is suitable for practices of all sizes,...

Saber más

Madison (Madi)
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 18/1/2020

Phenomenal Customer Care!

Therapy Notes consistently provides me with excellent customer service, quick solutions, and supportive information. I have easily gained more in value than the monthly expense, and it is with a great ease of mind that I use them to support myself and my clients. Thanks for all your hard work!

+Quick Responses +User friendly +Flexible +Easy to learn +Receptive to feedback

Desventajas

-Cost (but still worth it) -No tele-health/online therapy options or direct client scheduling (yet)

TherapyAppointment y SimplePractice

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes

The easy to use interface allowed for a quick transition to private practice, which made one less stressor on my plate. Greatly appreciated! I also valued the service providers, especially Heather, for helping me to navigate billing in a prompt and manageable way!

Respuesta de TherapyNotes

Thanks for the glowing review! There actually is client self scheduling. Call us and we will wall you through setting it up. Thank you!

Respondido el 20/1/2020

Publicado el 30/1/2022

Awesome Customer Service

This is the best software I have found for my private practice. It is priceless to me to be able to reach customer service by phone rather than by chat or an "online ticket". The billing aspect of the software is easier to use than the software I used previously. The only thing I would like to see improved is the addition of different notes and treatment plan templates, or at least ones that are more customizable.

Puntos a favor

Easier to get up and running than comparable EHRs, great customer service that is easy to reach by phone, easy to navigate

Desventajas

No variety of notes and treatment plan templates

Razones para elegir TherapyNotes

Cost was less with Therapy Notes overall, and billing was easier.

TherapyAppointment

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes

Primarily because customer service was more accessible and responsive. Also, cost was slightly less for what I use it for, and setting up the electronic billing feature was easier.
Corey
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
No disponible

Publicado el 3/8/2022

Excellent Customer Service Experience

Overall, my experience has been positive. I had one customer service call that left me less than enthused, but when I had my more recent call, the tech was not only helpful with regard to the known things the product can do, but helped me figure out a solution to my issue by using her test system to see how changes impacted the system. Her trouble shooting skills were excellent and appreciated.

Puntos a favor

My rating is based on what I felt was an excellent customer service experience with their tech help team. The member with whom I interacted was not only knowledgeable about the product, she demonstrated a problem solving aptitude which greatly helped me find the answers I needed. She was helpful throughout the process and provided excellent notes to help me implement the solutions at which we arrived.

Desventajas

Regarding Therapy Notes in total, I have my frustrations with the system, particularly around reports and getting information out of the system (although I admit that may be somewhat user error/ignorance at play).

I wish it had a check-in feature and a better "appointment count" process than the note count. I wish certain reports were tied to the actual date of the appointment and not things like "when the note was completed" or "when the payment was input."

Las mejores alternativas a TherapyNotes

Usuario verificado

Publicado el 16/8/2022

Ripoff for Solo Practices

July 2022 they RAISED MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION without ever informing me!! Unbelievable!! Credit card is on autopay. I thought it was an error! Incredibly deceptive! That’s how they treat a client of over 5 years!

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up…got the hang of it and that’s why I stayed so long despite them charging MUCH MORE than the competition

Desventajas

They charge WAY TOO much for anyone with a small solo practice. NO FLEXIBILITY in pricing! They have features I have ZERO use for. A therapist with 6 clients pays the same price as a therapist seeing 100!

Usuario verificado

Publicado el 3/6/2022

TherapyNotes is SPECTACULAR!

I absolutely love TherapyNotes as a practice management system for behavioral health. The system was very easy to learn, offers integrated telehealth and billing, billing support if that’s not your forte, options for solo-practitioners and groups, and most importantly in my opinion, the Customer Support Team is STELLAR, with broad times of availability. It’s exactly what I was looking for when I first started my private practice. I highly recommend TherapyNotes to any behavioral health providers in the market for a great, easy-to-use electronic health record system.

Puntos a favor

The Customer Support Team is STELLAR!!!!

Desventajas

Nothing after several years of using it.

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes

TherapyNotes offers a discount to NASW members, plus had all of the features I needed, including some I didn’t realize I needed!
Stephanie

Publicado el 26/7/2022

Great EHR

Overall, I am obsessed with therapy notes and will never use anything else.

Puntos a favor

I love how simple this EHR is to use. I have been using it for over a year and will never use anything else.

Desventajas

I attempted to bill on my own and ran into a few issues. I called therapy notes and didn't have much of a resolution.

Deborah
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 31/8/2022

How to be your own administrator.

Puntos a favor

I love the support I receive when I need it from the team. One phone call and my questions are answered. It is easy to use once you become familiar and billing becomes a breeze.

Desventajas

It took some time to get familiar with the software program. I have used this service for many many years, and the money I saved from using it was amazing.

Abigail

Publicado el 6/8/2022

Therapy Tracking

It is a very helpful app that keeps track and a record of all the appointments. It makes scheduling easy.

Puntos a favor

The app is simple to use for setting up appointments and reminders for the appointments. It also helps with billing and tracking the sessions.

Desventajas

I think the app is very straightforward and set up good so it’s easy to navigate around it.

Deuene
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 26/7/2022

Therapy Notes...enough said!

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to schedule appointments in a quick manner. I like the ability to see staff's calendars to identify who is available for another appointment. I like the ability to provide telehealth directly through the software. I also like the reporting features that allow an overview of the clients we service.

Desventajas

There are no additional features with this product that go beyond their competitors. I would like to see features unique to this software.

Karen

Publicado el 4/8/2022

Great software and customer support

Puntos a favor

Customer support, ease of use, pricing, billing is easy, flexibility

Desventajas

Telehealth platform okay, Doxy me is better

LaTania

Publicado el 3/1/2022

Always Great Customer Service

My experience is phenomenal, please keep up the great work!!!

Puntos a favor

I am so happy to report that this year I do not have to update my paperwork and load it into Therapy Notes. Yayyyy!!! TN has recently updated the library to include everything that I need as a clinician. This makes me very happy.
Every time that I call they are always friendly and helpful. They know exactly how to help me and they never make me feel bad about not knowing how to navigate some areas within TN. They always follow up with an email to explain the process that they just showed me. I am very pleased with TN. I have used other EHR's and I love this one the best. It's not too simple and not too difficult to navigate. Keep up the great work.

Desventajas

Initially, it was the paperwork issue where I had to make my paperwork web-friendly so that my clients could complete it online, but now that this is no longer a problem I have no cons with TNs.

TheraNest

Razones para elegir TherapyNotes

I did not like the look. It was a little too simple for me.

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes

I used it while working at another agency, and I didn't want to try to relearn it. It was a bit too much to learn on top of everything else that I had to learn at that time.

Publicado el 29/12/2021

TherapyNotes knocks it our of the park!

Overall, TherapyNotes is exceptional! Customer Service is outstanding in resolving issues quickly, and over the years the representatives I've spoken with have all been kind and patient. TherapyNotes is user friendly....easy to learn and easy to train new staff. This is a must!

Puntos a favor

Many features of TherapyNotes are so helpful and effecient. The scheduling is easy and the software is very user friendly.

Desventajas

The billing is always a nightmare no matter which software is used. However, I would like TherapyNotes to find a more user friendly way to bill multiple insurances and a better way to be able to easily see which has been billed and what has been paid. Currently when entering new information such as insurance ID, addresses, phone numbers, payments,....once a new one is entered the old information goes away.

Respuesta de TherapyNotes

Thank you for the great review. We are rolling out a feature that maintains historic insurance information. It will be enabled for all accounts soon. See our blog for more info.

Respondido el 3/1/2022

Publicado el 22/12/2021

TherapyNotes is a workhorse for our clinic; 30 providers.

Excellent software, excellent support.

Puntos a favor

Enough guardrails to rest easy about compliance. Claims get submitted automatically. Support for multiple locations and modifier codes. Financial reporting is flexible. Most reports can be downloaded as spreadsheets. SUPER customer support. They answer the phone and that's a big deal for us.

Desventajas

Supervision features are lacking. We'd like to see our supervision note displayed if we reject a note and then a supervisee resubmits. We need a report on when tx plans are filed so we can monitor compliance. These are very minor issues compared to what TherapyNotes does for us.

Tammy

Publicado el 10/6/2021

Therapy Notes makes billing a Breeze

Therapy Notes made my transition from group practice to private solo practice effortless. They imported my client contact list and populated the demographic info in 1 easy step. They do all the billing from submission to payment with a simple click of a button from me. They provide friendly telephone access to knowledgeable support techniques late evening hours and weekends. They follow up each support call with an email explaining all steps they took during the call and instructions for me to complete any details that may need follow through from me. They make business management a breeze which is saying a lot coming from a completely uninformed therapist like myself. Thank you Therapy Notes😊

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use and practical applications Therapy Notes provides. They do ALL the billing work from submission to payment and they provide telephone access to technicians after hours and weekends.

Desventajas

I love everything about Therapy Notes. I have zero complaints.

SimplePractice y TheraNest

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes

Easy to use and understand tools which frees me to do what I do best - provide counseling services to my clients. Therapy Notes provides telephone contact with Fast, Friendly, and Efficient Support Staff!!!

Respuesta de TherapyNotes

Thank you Tammy for the glowing review!

Respondido el 14/6/2021
Barry
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 28/5/2021

Initial impression

Overall, very positive experience. Although it proved to be frustrating in the early stages, I realize that I’ve been able to upload a practice of about 30 patients within a month, and get more comfortable with the system.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the cues promoting more detailed and specific treatment planning. I also really like the to do list, accessible from the main page, as well as in each client record. I have found the phone support to be excellent although at times, the wait to speak to a support person can be long.
The main reason I continued with therapy notes was the opportunity to use their card services, which appears to have the lowest fees of the more common credit card service providers.

Desventajas

I would like to be able to more easily customize the reporting aspects of the clinical note and treatment plan. And the billing component has been rather awkward to use.

I was, however, dismayed that my application to enroll in credit card services was denied, due to lacking proof of an office lease. I am primarily doing virtual care and so I lease hourly when I need to see a client in person. I am hopeful that the client services support person has found a solution and I should be accepted for credit card services within a couple of days.

Razones para elegir TherapyNotes

I had retired from Kaiser Permanente after 22 years, and epic had been the EMR for the past approximately 16 years

EpicCare EMR

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes

To be honest, if I do not get credit card services, I will likely at least trial simple practice, as it is being used by one of the agencies for whom I do some contract work
AJ

Publicado el 26/5/2021

TherapyNotes The God

Pleasant and never once considered switching given how easy it is to use and how good the customer support is

Puntos a favor

Its ease of use and the intuitiveness. Very straightforward. Everything is organized in a way that you can easily find what you're looking for. There's a hidden depth to it for those who want to delve into it too. There's a trick to that ya see. Being deep but not so overwhelmingly upfront about it that it makes the system hard to use.

Small things like:
- not being able to add non-therapists/admins' stuff to the calendar
- setting reminders for individual patients isn't an option?
- can't create a co-insurance tab, only copay (I believe)
- the usual format for all things electronic has "green for yes" where ass some windows in TherpyNotes have a grey box to accept and continue and a green one for "go back" if you will. A bit confusing at first

TheraNest

Razones para elegir TherapyNotes

We got too large and that one was kind of clunky and not innovative

CarePaths EHR
Mary Kate
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 20/4/2021

No regrets

I chose this product for the value and the reputation for outstanding support. I've been pleasantly surprised over and over again as they continue to improve on what was already a clean, intuitive program.

Puntos a favor

Customer support is superb, especially compared to the practice management software we were using prior. Therapy Notes constantly improves and updates, adding both free and paid features. Updates are never disruptive and always ultimately improve our workflow.

Desventajas

Enrollment for ERAs, EFTs, and EDI could be smoother- the clearinghouse is a separate entity, and the instructions they provide through Therapy Notes aren't always clear or complete.

Razones para elegir TherapyNotes

My Clients Plus had absolutely terrible service, didn't allow credit card processing, doesn't allow use of the "back" button, the reporting is buggy, and the billing is incredibly confusing.

My Clients Plus

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes

Cleaner, cheaper, more intuitive, great reputation for customer support.
George

Publicado el 14/4/2021

Excellent value and customer service

All in all, I am extremely satisfied with the software and believe that the issues mentioned will eventually also be ironed out.

Puntos a favor

This software is excellently priced for what you get, and they are constantly adding new features. The more I use it, the more I replace other platforms and my practice becomes more integrated. Additionally, their customer service professionals have never failed to answer my questions efficiently, professionally, and honestly (in the cases when a requested feature is not available).

Desventajas

While most of the software is intuitive and simple, as with all software there is a learning curve for some of the more intermediate and advanced features. There are aspects of the software that I wish were more customizable (specifically intake documentation). Their telehealth interface is fairly new and seems to take more bandwidth than other platforms, sometimes resulting in grainy pictures or dropped calls if both parties have a less than strong internet service. Lastly, a practice-wide email function would be helpful, especially in recent times when messaging about safety protocols have been so dynamic.

Google Workspace y TheraNest

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes

Cost, simplicity, all-in-one functionality.
Beza
No disponible

Publicado el 9/2/2021

Overall Experience with TherapyNotes

I have also been impressed with the quality of the customer service with the support staff agent. The agent that assisted me one evening in particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was knowledgeable, friendly, and prompt in resolving my issues that had stalled my work previously. Much appreciated and will highly recommend!

Puntos a favor

TherapyNotes was relatively easy to use after practicing some changes when crossing over from a different EHR (Theranest). After a month of practice, I found the documentation was relatively easy for daily progress notes and the psychosocial intake components.

I particularly liked the intake section where it divides the areas of psychosocial with the specific questioner. Another plus is scheduling ease; TherapyNotes allows me to schedule my client on a monthly basis on a specific day rather than requiring manual entry from my previous EHR system. It also provides me with the option of system reminders via email and or text message depending on the client's preference.

Lastly, from an audit standpoint, it appears TherapyNotes do not allow preliminary license holders such as LGPC, LGSW, etc.. from entering individual notes on new clients without the clinical supervisor approving/signing off on the treatment plan first. Also, TherapyNotes requires a clinician to document a treatment plan on the second visit following the initial intake prior to clearing the clinician from entering a progress note. I have also been informed billing insurance providers can only transpire after all entered notes for the service date has been signed off. The above-mentioned requirements from Therapynotes do quality control for audit and ethical purposes for practice holders.

Desventajas

The one thing I do find problematic with Therapynotes is the treatment plan section. The document allows the clinical to enter the approximate length of treatment however it does not allow for a clinical to set a review date (of 30, 60, or 90 days). This technically means Therappnotes does not generate a reminder for a clinical to review a treatment plan and resolve, complete, and or change with a selected review date in mind. That has been a rather frustrating experience and can possibly lead to audit issues.

Respuesta de TherapyNotes

Thank you for the glowing review! Actually, you can set the treatment plan review reminders! Visit The To-Do List Settings page. The default is 90 days, but you can adjust this value for your needs. Enjoy!

Respondido el 10/2/2021
Howard

Publicado el 18/1/2021

Excellent Product, could use some tweaks; Using it over 10 years

I have long enjoyed the TherapyNotes system and often recommend it. It is an ever evolving therapist oriented office support platform and I have always found it to be helpful. I am struggling with it, at this time however, because I am having to (at 53 y.o) learn how to do my own billing and am often lost in these very spooky woods alone. Superivising someone else's organization and simply paying attention to generated reports is a very different experience to running my own practice without a dedicated billing support team.

Puntos a favor

Simple, elegant, excellent User Interface; Easily Learned; Excellent ease of record entry, maintenance, and search; Internet accessibility; Marvelous Calendar system; Amazing Customer Support team.

Desventajas

Benefits and billing system needs to be integrated into the package; I have been unable to write notes and bill according to my own method (free form progress note without DAP/SOAP/etc format); notes are completely reliant upon connection to treatment plan in software which does not allow me to write a note in my best manner and to bill afterwards. I need a billing professional connected with my efforts to submit and track my billing, do reconciliations, or a long, in-depth training with a staff member who can teach this to me. It is my weakness but I need this to be able to have full reliance upon the software. I simply wish to see clients and find a way to automate everything else as smoothly as possible with very little difficulty.

This issue set forced me into hiring Theranest as, with Theranest, I can operate how i do (in-paper chart Treatment Plan and Coping/Safety Plan; writing a process note and billing from that); Lack of ability to communicate with Google (via my iPad's) calendar is a very severe, serious, and ongoing frustration.

• Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 15/6/2020

TherapyNotes customer review by a Psychotherapist in Private Practice.

TherapyNotes has become an integral part of running my psychotherapy private practice. Practically, it lets me expedite payment and submission of claims to insurance companies, has allowed me to automate and streamline the more cumbersome accounting, chart keeping, and record keeping tasks of running a business, as well as a therapy practice in particular. Aside from the platform allowing me to keep as robust records and charts as is required for any individual case, their biggest selling points are their blog and customer service; their blog is updated frequently with immensely useful information on any aspect of running a psychotherapy practice. TherapyNotes Customer Service is stellar; the replies, even to complex requests or questions, are immediate (typically within two hours) and informative with step-by-step, helpful answers. I’d highly recommend the platform to any health care clinician wanting to automate and better manage their practice.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, automation of time-consuming tasks, their frequently updated blog of helpful industry information, Customer Service.

Desventajas

Integrated Telehealth, which they are currently in the process of implementing.

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes

Superior platform in record keeping, and all other aforementioned functions.

Respuesta de TherapyNotes

Thank you David for the 5-star review! Our new telehealth platform has been well received and works great! I encourage you to give it a try. Thanks!

Respondido el 18/6/2020
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 17/5/2020

My Love/Hate Relationship with This Software

As a therapist, sometimes I feel like being with TN is akin to staying in a bad relationship. They don't actually promise anything but I keep staying because I keep hoping/believing they're going to come through one day and offer these features (i.e. fillable client intake forms that transfer the data into my intake note, a mobile app, and a two-way calendar). TN is also charging the same amount of money or in some cases more money as other EHRs that do offer these simplistic features. One good thing is that they did lower the price by $10 per month for solo practices, but I am already paying $79 per month for myself and one intern. That price will increase by $20 per month for every intern I supervise, and I currently have ten prospective interns waiting in the wings. You do the math.

Puntos a favor

The good: First, TherapyNotes has outstanding customer service. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and able to troubleshoot issues within minutes after I've wrestled for hours trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Secondly, ease of billing. I have been with this service since 2015 and I've tried about four other EHR products, but I keep coming back to TN because of the ease of billing. All you have to do is input the client's insurance information and once you complete a note, you just press a button and the claim is sent out. With other EHRs, I still had to fill out my own claim forms, which I didn't know how to do. Because TN makes it so simple, I have decided to stay with them. Getting paid is pretty important, so I suppose this would be the single greatest value for me as far as this software is concerned.

Desventajas

The bad: They consistently refuse to provide the simplest of features requested by their users. I am intentionally using the word "refuse" because it is clearly a choice made by TN. I asked TN in September 2016 if they would EVER implement an electronic intake form. TN told me they were "working on it" and gave me an estimate of December 2016. It actually didn't happen until several months later, and when they finally revealed it, it was so disappointing. All they did was give us the ability to upload a form to the portal so a patient could download it, fill it out, and then upload it back. This means I still have to go through the time consuming task of manually typing everything the client wrote into the intake form on my end. When TN released this feature, they were so excited, as if it were the most amazing feature they've ever rolled out, completely oblivious to the fact that this "feature" is not much different from me emailing my intake form to a client. Apparently TN thinks it's still 2003. Several users left comments on the announcement post telling TN this is NOT what we were waiting for. As of May 2020, we are still waiting.
TN also doesn't have a mobile app, while most other EHRs do. As someone else stated, there is no two-way calendar integration. I'd also like to see a way for me to document supervision meetings with my interns. Right now I have to create a separate client account for each of my interns to keep track of supervision meetings.

Respuesta de TherapyNotes

Thank you for the review, Jennifer. We have a team of full-time developers working on TherapyNotes, and we are adding new features and improvements as quickly as we can, and the portal has been of significant priority. In addition to the Patient Information Form, we recently released the Patient Contact Form, and more forms and portal features are in development now. It is certainly not a matter of us refusing to add features, it's just a matter of getting to everything we want to accomplish.

Respondido el 20/5/2020
Micheal Frances

Publicado el 6/2/2020

Therapynotes is true to the promises it makes to customers

Puntos a favor

I run a small practice and I do most of my own billing, scheduling and of course documentation of my client's progress. This program is comprehensive and easy to use. What really makes this company better than the others in the field is their customer service. Plainly speaking the other companies I've tried offered little or no useable customer service, which resulted in my getting "stuck" on how to use their systems - and having to wait several hours or even days to get an answer on how to use a particular feature.

Desventajas

Compared to other programs I have used, Therapynotes just doesn't have things I dislike.

SimplePractice y TheraNest

Razones para elegir TherapyNotes

SimplePractice offers NO live customer support. You are told where the "database" of instructions on how to use the program is located and you are on your own. Programs like this are detailed and complex - there is a fairly steep learning curve. For me, it's a glorious waste of my time to be told to go search in the haystack for the specific information you need to properly use the program. Theranest - the second practice management program I used SAID they offer live customer support, but in fact, they lie about this kind of support. In fact, when using Theranest, I was often required to leave a message and wait for an answer - sometime up to two or three days later. When you are working a busy practice, and you want to bill, or make notes on a session, it is not sustainable to have to wait to receive answers on how to use the program.

Razones para cambiar a TherapyNotes

Plain and simple, I'm staying with TherapyNotes because they true to their word when it comes to live support. Unlike Simplepractice, they don't leave the burden of training on customers; Therapynotes provides the support needed to use the program. Unlike Theranest, Therapynotes does not lie about it's customer service. They actually walk their talk.
Mary

Publicado el 9/10/2019

Best EHR for Mental Health Practices

Please see below...

Puntos a favor

I love the overall professional presentation of the software. It is clear that Therapy Notes values this and that they work hard to not compromise this. It plays out in the way that they will take their time to carefully design and implement new features and the existing ones are relevant and well thought out. It is evident that they are concerned most with ethics and best practice in the mental healthcare field and not in pleasing everyone because designing a database is not in most clinician's wheelhouse. They have a big job with what they do and this clinician appreciates how they are doing it and the fruits of their labor.

Desventajas

I do wish the portal could be a little more robust but again, this is something that I know they are working on and there are details that they are considering that are out of my scope.

Respuesta de TherapyNotes

Thanks for the great review! Yep, we continue to add functionality to the portal. Stay tuned to our blog for updates.

Respondido el 10/10/2019
Katie

Publicado el 2/9/2019

Beyond Outstanding!

A+++++
EXCEPTIONAL, FAST AND ACCOMMODATING CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM A COMPANY I FEEL IS A TRUE TEAM WHO UNDERSTANDS ME AS A PROFESSIONAL (AND HUMAN BEING) AND THEY ARE ALWAYS, ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP ME IF A HARDSHIP ARISES AND WILL HONOR THAT EACH TIME BY HELPING ME OR ANYONE ELSE (as long as it doesn't become a continuous habit). They're truly amazing. I LOVE this company!

Puntos a favor

Therapy Notes (as an organization) provides optimal, timely, friendly & solution-focused customer service for any need I've called about. They are EXTREMELY UNDERSTANDING if you experience a Hardship of Financial setback (I was diagnosed with Lupus) and will do ALL it takes to accommodating your needs to help get you back on track.

Their software interace is extremey user-friendly (setting up your initial account, inputting new client information, scheduling (including a partient portal which assists clients in schedule their own appointment REQUESTS, automated email appt reminders, exceptional clinical documentation, SIMPLE billing practices to submit claims and receive ERA's (with one-click "posting" to various client accounts who are included on the same return ERA.)

Payment processing has Several options (my favorite is "Submitted Payment through an External Account/Debit) because most of my client prefer quick POS payment processing for matters such as paying their per session Co-Pays.

ETHICAL: Providers are blocked from submitted claims for processing until the corresponding clinical note has been signed. No way around this. Therefore, IF a provider wants reimbursement for services provided, they MUST be compliant and have signed and submitted their clinical documentation.

Providers are able to change the settings of the program....but Not that ONE requirement for liability purposes of course.

Seriously, Beyond Outstanding!

Desventajas

I'd say the ONE thing that makes it Exceptional::: LOL:::: The program forces providers to complete their clinical documentation within 24-48 hours. Unless you do so, the system blocks your ability to "bill" (and get paid!!) Ugh (but it's a good thing!)

I wish they'd develop an APP. I've been asking them for almost 4 years, yet they don't have one? Despite making several other changes to their system (i.e. blogging). They're such an advanced, in-tune, intelligent team of "younger" professionals, it's actually a bit mind-blowing for me that there hasn't been an APP created to support their "mobile consumers".... I feel they could POTENTIALLY be losing lots of business potential by neglecting to make this a priority (knowing that most of their main competitors do function via Apps and their lack of developing one decreases their "attractiveness" over to a company who uses an APP, DESPITE that TN is Superior in every other way!

Respuesta de TherapyNotes

Thank you Katie for the A+++++ review! Yes we do require notes before you can submit claims, but to be clear there is no "24-48 hour" requirement. You can do your notes whenever you want, as long as you do it before you bill.

We haven't prioritized an app because we have so much else we want to accomplish. Plus, you CAN use TherapyNotes on your mobile device in your web browser, and you can push your appointments to your smart phone's mobile calendar. Please check the knowledgebase for instructions on how to do that.

Thanks again! :)