Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre EHR 24/7

Founded in 2000, Office Ally’s EHR 24/7 is a standalone, web-based electronic health record (EHR) for all medical specialties. The solution is ONC-ATCB certified and HIPAA-compliant and offers users secure login and data storage....

Saber más

Evaluaciones de función

Consulta las opinones sobre EHR 24/7

74 de 74 opiniones
Filtrar por:
Susanne N.

Publicado el 18/5/2019

Excellent Software for Medical billing and EHR management

My experience with EHR/ 24/7 has been very good. I help set practitioners up with this software all the time. What I do is create a template from speaking with the providers and then have them submit it to Office Ally and go through the set-up that way. This method allows the providers to really personalize the categories and wording to their office and specialty. Thumbs up Office Ally you have made this program very easy to set-up, use and personalize.
Data entry during a visit is very smooth once you get the initial programming of your common phrases saved. This speeds up the provider's data entry time considerably and allows more time with their patients.

Puntos a favor

I like the simplicity of Office Ally. It is very easy to use for scheduling your patient, managing their electronic health record with easy to use templates and following the electronic billing process.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I would add to Office Ally after using it for 8 years plus, would be the ability to print out a patient ledger with the provider's name, address and phone number at the top. If there isn't a balance due on the account the statements won't include the visits dso the only option for me to print a form that our patients need for their HSA and FSA accounting is the patient ledger. If you print a superbill at the time of service it will be inclusive of all these things but the aftercare for financials is where this pops up. Other than this one little thing I am very happy with Office Ally and you can't beat the pricing!

Publicado el 11/11/2020

Great system with some drawbacks

This is a great system if you don't need advanced notifications of appointments, or want outside vendors to interact with the system for reviews. And, if your clinic doesn't care that the clinician can't look at the financials or schedule, it works well. To us, this was a huge drawback. But, we loved the ease of use for the actual charting.

Puntos a favor

Charting is quick as long as you use Text Blaze Snippets on chrome with it. Otherwise, it can be long. It is customizable by the provider and for specialties which is nice. Each specialty can have their own template. Adding patients is easy. Re-prescribing doesn't require an actual note, so the MA's or RN's can do this and send to provider for authorization. Uses "superbills" for charting, meaning you can bundle specific CPT codes with allowed ICD10's. Interacts with their billing clearinghouse for rapid notification of coverage.

Puntos en contra

It is segmented. You can't look at the patient financial's without going into a completely different system (the practice manager). Same goes for scheduling. In other words, if you want to schedule, you have to be logged into 2 systems they have that communicate. But, requiring you to have multiple types of browsers (not just tabs) up and running. The system only allows notifications of appointments outside of a 24 hour period, such that if you wanted to setup notification of appointment on the same day, ie. 3 hours before appointment, it doesn't let you. And, there is no system outside that interacts with officeally. So, if you want to do patient reviews, emails, etc., you have to manually upload your file to the outside vendor.

James G.

Publicado el 14/2/2018

Poor quality and incompetent support help

I have been, sadly, an Office Ally client for about the past six years. The only reason I'm still with them is because they make it too difficult to leave: they'll pack your client demographic information not the progress notes should you wish to migrate to another EHR/PM service. Customer Service / Tech Support is a joke; they're mostly just gatekeepers who will do everything they can to convince you that a technical issue is something on your end and not theirs.

Here are some examples of what I;'m talking about....

1. Patient Ally, their feature that allegedly allows clients and their patients to swap documents in a HIPAA-secured environment, more often than not fails to properly function. I've tried to send documents to my clients, and vice-versa, and they cannot be retrieved. When I complained about this, the "tech support" person tried to slough it off as a problem with either my computer or my client's His argument was that "if large numbers of our customers aren't complaining about this, then it's not a problem." I now use Adobe Cloud instead.

2. When using the accounting and claims management features in their practice management platform, Practice Mate, in order to post payments to a deactivated client account, I have to re-activate it, post the payments, then de-activate it again, which is a time-waster and unnecessary. When I addressed this with tech support, his unbelievable answer was: "Well the LOGIC is that if you're no longer seeing a client, then you won't be taking any more payments on their account." I had to explain to him that managed care can take weeks or months to pay claims, and also that some discharged clients owe past-due balances. His response was dead air.

3. The EHR platform has a penchant for bumping you off AS YOU'RE WORKING IN A CHART, which means you lose all the data and have to log back in and recreate it. This usually happens between 5-7 pm EST. The two times I reported this to "tech support," they told me it was probably my computer or my ISP and it wasn't their problem, again, because tens of thousands of other Office Ally users hadn't complained about it.

Yeah, the cost is low, but if you're a sole practitioner like me, without so much as a receptionist, these inefficiencies can cost you in time and money.

Puntos a favor

Relatively easy to use.Fairly good integration between EHR and Practice Mate.

Puntos en contra

1. Many of the features don't work properly. 2. Some functions are not the most efficient and actually waste end users' time. 3. "Tech Support are mostly gatekeepers. When you call to report a problem, their typical response is that if thousands of other users haven't already called to report the same issue, then it must be your fault and not theirs. They also refuse to let you speak to a supervisor or manager, their typical excuse being "They're all in a meeting." They claim to write "job tickets" and promise a callback, but of course they never call back and the issue is rarely resolved.

Keith C.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 11/2/2021

Great EHR, amazing price

Overall, I'm very impressed with this EHR. You just can't beat it for the price. We are saving hundreds of dollars every month compared to what we would be paying for the big-name EHRs.

Puntos a favor

The EHR, clearinghouse, practice management, and scheduling system are all connected. It's easy to use, and customer service is great. I can always get someone on the phone for help when I need it. I have been through several training sessions with their techs, and they are very patient and helpful.

Puntos en contra

The system is very basic, but it does everything a good EHR should. I'm an optometrist, and the system was not made with eye care in mind, so we have had to create our own exam and prescription forms. But the forms are easy to access, use and attach to encounter notes.

Karin N.
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

Publicado el 3/12/2020

Office Ally is the best!

Easy to use for a person who isn't terribly tech-savy.

Puntos a favor

I've been using Office Ally for many years and it helps keep my practice organized and on-track. I find it easy to use.

Puntos en contra

I don't have any complaints, I don't have other programs to compare it to. I've been running a single practitioner practice for years and once I found a program that works I have no motivation to change.

Geoff W.

Publicado el 12/7/2016

Office Ally Review

Puntos a favor

The support staff try to be helpful. The clearinghouse works well enough for our small group of 6 mental health therapists. The price is almost free.

Puntos en contra

EHR is not really designed for mental/behavioral health environment. The EHR program is better suited for a medical practice, not mental health. The integrated SOAP note cannot be altered. Treatment plans are not integrated. While form-templates can be created, it takes a lot of time to make changes. We had to wait two weeks for OA to make minor changes to a template; the process remains cumbersome. The program has a lot of time wasting glitches: just last week the scheduler didn't work, forcing us to schedule manually. Last year, OA duplicated all our providers and it took over a month to link providers and schedule back together. It was a nightmare. We are currently looking for another program.

Joey M.

Publicado el 26/6/2018

Dated but simple to use.

Puntos a favor

It is very simple to use for the user. The process is very streamline and clear. Would recommend for simple single practice. Is a main clearing house for many carriers. Free to use!

Puntos en contra

Very outdated compared to the new programs that are available. Not many functions within the program. Reporting options are very limited. If you have a busy multi provider practice would definitely look into a different system.

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 10/12/2019

A Clean Looking EHR

My overall experience with it as a user was good. What makes it a good experience is that the customer service staff is always willing to assist when you need them.

Puntos a favor

I like that the software has a clean look. Most EHRs are packed with power, as is Office Ally, but it doesnt look heavy or intimidating. Also, the customer care is very responsive.

Puntos en contra

The EHR wasn't as intuitive as I'd like and like others I have experienced. There is a good level of training in order to fully utilize and understand the EHR. Luckily the customer care is very helpful. Also there are certain functions that didnt have to only be at an admin level but were.

Cathy C.
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 29/7/2020

Office Ally EHR beats it competition

Small medical provider offices would do well with Office Ally EHR and paring it with Office Ally Practice Management for a nice billing system. The prices cannot be beat by anyone.

Puntos a favor

EHR integrates with Office Ally's Practice Management software for ease of billing. EHR offers the provider the ability to chart patients visits, bill out visits, track vitals and other important aspects of the patient. To store patient forms, ID and insurance cards along with other important documentation. The provider can create their own templates or use Office Ally's.

Puntos en contra

Customer service could use a face lift. A chat feature or message feature link on the website would be handy. There are long hold times on phone. Billers need answers in real time as it takes extra time and expense to continually go back to an issue

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Publicado el 7/3/2019

Good start for a small practice

Fairly good. Not really quirky.

Puntos a favor

Inexpensive, easy to use. Has the essentials. Good support.

Puntos en contra

Very rudimentary. Not a lot of features. Geared for more medical than other types of healthcare. PI billing is very time consuming.

Publicado el 5/12/2017

Wonderful EHR for chiropractors!

Puntos a favor

This software is very easy to use and the features are endless. I really like the fact that it's a cloud based system so I can log on to my EHR system and edit/view notes whether I'm at home, the office, or in a different country - this also becomes very useful when there are multiple providers using the system. The fillable fields are also very easy to customize and there is a feature where you can duplicate previous notes if the changes from visit to visit were minimal. This made notes SO EASY! Office Ally also partners with a 3rd party merchant service called World Pay. Their rates were the lowest I could find, the customer service was good, but more importantly, it allowed financial information to be directly routed into the Office Ally program for each patient. Very nice to keep everything within one program! A billing specialist friend also said that out of the many EHR systems she's worked with, Office Ally is the most user-friendly on the billing side of things. Other benefits - Office Ally doesn't costs much, so no big financial commitments up front with some of the other softwares, and you can cancel whenever with no penalty. Included in that monthly fee is an optional scheduling program (for admin staff to use) and a patient portal system. There is also an appointment reminder feature that you can pay extra for. BE CAREFUL if you work with World Pay though - they offer a 3-year minimum contract only, so there is a hefty fee if you cancel with them earlier then that.

Puntos en contra

I thought that the patient portal wasn't very user-friendly. I found that it was difficult to get patients to comply with setting it up

Traci C.

Publicado el 19/8/2016

Great product, highly recommend

Puntos a favor

It's so easy to use and it's free!!!! Submitting claims is very simple. If there are any issues with my claims resolving them only takes a couple steps. I can see everything I need to for each claim saving me lots of time. I no longer have to spend time on the phone with insurance companies I can just see what the errors are on my claims and correct them easily and resubmit without any hassle. They offer free support anytime I have any questions, there's always somebody there to assist me. The interface is very user-friendly I have tried other software programs and they're interfaces were outdated and difficult to understand. I have enjoyed office alley so much that I have actually purchased their EHR/24 system and I also use their practice mate, reminder mate, and patient ally Modules as well. It makes managing our 13 therapist practice very manageable.

Puntos en contra

because the system is web-based if there are any technical difficulties or updates taking place it prevents us from completing our work online at that time but this has rarely been an issue.

It would be nice to have a phone or tablet application when being away from the computer for easier access to appointments and patient records.

Joseph P.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 16/7/2018

Great for Insurance Clearing House & Health Records

Puntos a favor

Office Ally functions as 2 products, EHR & a clearing house for insurance claims. As an EHR it works sufficiently. As an insurance claims clearing house it is outstanding. Office Ally works independently with different EHRs online and can be calibrated to accept claims directly from the EHR you use. It takes a few phone calls to your EHR and see if Office Ally clearing house is available. If your EHR does not calibrate to Office Ally, you can set up an account independently with them and login to file claims via the Office Ally website.

Another positive as a clearing house is if the claims are for private insurance like Blue Cross, Aetna etc. it will cost the provider nothing. If the provider is submitting claims for medicaid recipients they have a one a month fee. This all depends on the provider and who they accept as a client.

Puntos en contra

The user interface on Office Ally is slightly confusing. A user can get confused at times because the options the user interface gives is a tad overwhelming. Another downside is the rejection codes they hand out. The good side though is you can call Office Ally up and they will guide you through the codes and issues.

Mark M.

Publicado el 6/2/2018

Nice billing system.Does the job

This is a solid program and once you get used to it works well. I have found it to meet the needs of my practice.

Puntos a favor

It is a free product that holds its own, Not a lot of bells and whistles but does most tasks that I need. Customer support is there when you need them. Sometimes difficult getting through to them but you can always email or set up a time to meet. I have found it to be very reliable.

Puntos en contra

Customer support is good but not always easily accessible. The reports are limited and somewhat cumbersome. The user has to go through several tasks to get the report they need. Also, some limits with types of reports you can pull up.

Jonathan N.

Publicado el 14/12/2017

This is a tool that I use constantly for charting progress notes and treatment planning.

Makes charting and other daily tasks easy to do.

Puntos a favor

User friendly, easy to track documents and notes. I supervise two mental health clinics, and often am not able to physically be present at my satelite clinic. With EHR 24/7 I am able to track activity, DA's Treatment Plans, and other documentation in real time as I am consulting with supervisees.

Puntos en contra

I have tried repeatedly to set up automated payments so that the monthly enrollment fee is automatically taken care of. I had it set at one point, but now have to pay manually each month.

Tisa M.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 11/7/2017

Office Ally User Since 2015

I like office ally and I use it for all my billing clients. I have also signed up a few providers on it as well. I think the accounts and reports could use a little tweaking, but overall I am pleased with the program.

Puntos a favor

My providers and I like the fact that this program is affordable and includes a clearinghouse. Some areas are user friendly.

Puntos en contra

I have had a few issues with information missing from the 1500 forms once they reach the payors. This causes the providers payment to be delayed because the claim has been denied.

Latrice J.

Publicado el 19/4/2018

I mainly use this software for filing patients claims and checking Medicare payments.

It's so much easier and less time consuming filing claims electronically and less chances of having claims rejected.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about using this software is that it's convenient and free. This software stores patients information to be pre-filled into the HIPAA form saving time it takes to file a claim. Another plus is it allows you to file the claims electronically and it checks for accuracy before the final submission.

Puntos en contra

Once you complete a claim you have to print it right away for your receipt or else you won't be able to retrieve it later.

Megan K.

Publicado el 24/10/2019

Streamlining!

It has been extremely valuable both for time saving purposes and accuracy in billing.

Puntos a favor

This has made billing so easy! I now do not have to pay someone to do my billing for me because it is so manageable.

Puntos en contra

There is a lot of jargon that took awhile to learn. There were many times at first that I had to ask or look up terms.

Kara M.
2,5
1,5
1,5

2,5
Publicado el 15/9/2016

Great for start up, but not for growing practices.

Puntos a favor

For a small office of 1-3 providers and just a few office staff, this software has been good. Since it's free, we were able to start a practice with relatively low overhead. I like that it's cloud based and can be accessed easily. The look of the visits tab is clear and easy to understand. Creating claims is easy because you can click boxes to add line items from your custom superbill. Your biller will have to know when to check for modifiers, codes, etc. There is no scrubber with this software.

Puntos en contra

The website seems to delay or go down too frequently, slowing down the billing process. Also, the ERA adjustments post twice randomly. I do not like that you have to have several tabs open to look at one patient's account. It's very difficult to look up family balances. The statement generator is very basic and has very few filters. They also do not print in alphabetical order making it difficult to put statements in the same envelope of the same household. Reporting is difficult and not at all clear or intuitive. You basically set filters to make a list. Reporting could be much better.

Kegan M.

Publicado el 8/8/2017

Overall, a really good experience

Easy access to hundreds of clients with a program that is compliant with standards for our industry.

Puntos a favor

To be able to access a low to no-cost EHR is such a gift for our small business! We are grateful for he awesome customer support tream when we get "stuck" too

Puntos en contra

Having a mobile-friendly version would be AMAZING! It is challenging to use on mobile devices at times.

Jesus R.

Publicado el 25/9/2018

Practical and very easy to use

Puntos a favor

I really love the way each patients profile is set up. It is literally a patients file electronically, everything from medications and prescriptions and xrays all in one place.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the site loads slowly and can be frustrating but its rare when that happens. Not a real big deal to be honest.

Yasen R.

Publicado el 5/8/2018

OFFICE ALLY

THE BILLING ASPECT OF THIS SYSTEM IS VERY EASY TO USE, HOWEVER THE PATIENT ASPECT COULD USE SOME WORK

LOW ON COST

THE PATIENT PORTAL IS NOT AS EASY TO NAVIGATE THROUGH

Andrea T.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 18/4/2016

3 year user of Office Ally.

Puntos a favor

The scheduling feature is very user-friendly. Reason's for visits are able to be customized and color coded. Multiple providers are able to be added as well as different offices. Individual providers are able to have log-in information to view Office Ally as well. Their permissions can be customized by the security administrator. The claims awaiting batch feature is great if a quick-fix needs to be made before it is sent off!

Puntos en contra

Some of the templates under a patient's account is irrelevant to our scope of practice and unfortunately cannot be modified.

Fenardz O.

Publicado el 7/8/2018

It can operate 24/7 just as its name.it is easy to learn it use and use it as well

Ehr 24/7 is generally great has it has enabled wide coverage. It is easy to use and integrates nicely

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and set up.well integrates in other departments e.g. pharmacy. It has a wide coverage since it operates both remotely and physical

Puntos en contra

It is an expensive software not affordable by small facilities.customer support is not fully relaxant as it is slow. One require some IT knowledge to operate it

Cynthia M.

Publicado el 21/6/2016

Easy to use, affordable option.

Puntos a favor

EHR 24/7 features easy customization features and can be tailored to fit each clinicians unique needs/wants.

Puntos en contra

Customer service is not the greatest, reps seem uninformed or "guessing" a lot of the time. 3 out of 5 times they have no solution to offer. Also, servers can be slow at times rendering the system "dead in the water" as we call it.

74 opiniones