Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Pipedrive

Pipedrive is a web-based Sales CRM and pipeline management solution that enables businesses to plan their sales activities and monitor deals. Built using activity-based selling methodology, Pipedrive streamlines every action...

Saber más

Evaluaciones de función

Consulta las opiniones sobre Pipedrive

2306 de 2271 opiniones
Filtrar por:
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

Publicado el 29/5/2020

Comencemos por algo sencillo

es ideal si tienes una empresa pequeña donde no se tienen tantas ventas, mas calidad que cantidades. la complementación de la herramienta es fácil, amigable e intuitiva de usar.

Puntos a favor

puedes gestionar a tus clientes de forma fácil, tienes diferentes planes según tus necesidades, el primero puede ser muy básico. Me gusta que últimamente han en sus servicios al cliente, a adaptación del idioma y las capacitaciones sobre la herramienta.

Desventajas

tiene limitaciones en la gestión de correos, puedes integrar con Mailchimp pero no puede ver las misma métricas que es otras herramientas.

Christopher J.

Publicado el 8/9/2020

The Best CRM In The Game

Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Puntos a favor

I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Desventajas

I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline.

I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

Copper, Zoho CRM, Agile CRM, HubSpot CRM y monday.com

Razones para elegir Pipedrive

Trello does not scale well and was not comprehensive enough for my needs

Trello

Razones para cambiar a Pipedrive

Pricing, features and most of all a great and flexible UI/UX
Joseph V.
  • Sector: Hardware informático

Publicado el 4/5/2021

Big fan of Pipedrive

I happen to be a Pipedrive user. I am also an independent reseller of the product, as well as an integration consultant (pipedriveexperts dot com). I have helped hundreds of customers integrated dozens of different CRMs. No single solution is perfect but I find that Pipedrive is the right choice for a large majority of our clients. Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.

Puntos a favor

Pipedrive really is built for salespeople. The reporting functions for management are there, and getting better every quarter, but is the ease-of-use for a salesperson that distinguishes Pipedrive.

Desventajas

Automations are generally a very strong feature of Pipedrive, but one type of automation is missing (unless you use an external service). That missing capability is date-based triggering of workflows. Pipedrive cannot yet send a birthday greeting or followup message based on a date (past or present). This is an inconvenience for us, and we have to use external tools to solve that problem.

Lorraine Z.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Publicado el 11/8/2021

Um bom relacionamento

Rapidez

Puntos a favor

Facilidade de encontrar as informações e navegabilidade (UX).

Desventajas

Ter que utilizar o Zapier para fazer integrações para algo simples, como alternar a entrada do Lead para cada vendedor.

HubSpot CRM y Pipefy

Razones para elegir Pipedrive

O CRM do Active era muito engessado e precisávamos de mais autonomia.

ActiveCampaign

Razones para cambiar a Pipedrive

A facilidade em configurar as informações dentro do sistema.
Eden B.

Publicado el 3/9/2021

Avoid this software unless you like terrible support + constant problems with features.

The fact is, there are SERIOUS issues with this software, their support do NOT know what they are doing at all... if you report an issue, their 'engineering' team will tell you its 'supposed' to work like that instead of fixing the issue (for example, you can select a calendar in google calendars, it then doesn't work right, and they will blame how the calendar was created, but there is no guide on how to create a calendar properly, you can select the calendar that is of a wrong time, and there is no warning that it wont work correctly to scheduler people until you start getting double booked.)

As an experience development agency owner of 15+ years, these guys need to seriously learn what customer centric design is, and train their engineering team as they seem to live in some kind of 'programmers' bubble. Their first tier support staff need serious training as they cant do anything troubleshooting wise and expect you to spend hours upon hours to troubleshoot the issue for them even if they can replicate the issue.

Customers would be VERY UPSET to know the issues we've uncovered that were never announced, like MASS email delivery issues... in a sales environment that would cost company's thousands, its cost us at LEAST 10's of thousands in sales before we realised and now send important sales emails via another method

Puntos a favor

The pipeline management is good in this tool, it has a good base feature set, the problem is however, that many core things are MISSING or dont work right out the box.

Desventajas

From the outset, this product looks good value, which is likely why it has so many great reviews, however, the more you use it and the moment you need to contact support, you realise the trouble you've got yourself into. If you are a team greater than one, then DO NOT use this software (remember, you might want to grow in future too).

HubSpot CRM, Keap, Salesforce Sales Cloud y Freshsales

Razones para cambiar a Pipedrive

We choose Pipedrive because of its pricing at the time, and its base feature set was enough for us to grow into, however, during this time we've grown to a large team and uncovered dozens of massive issues, to switch would cost us a considerable investment time and money wise, we feel stuck and cheated as this company is too busy spending money on flashy new features that don't work properly to fix major issues with their workflow and existing feature set.
Marcelo N.
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 6/8/2021

O que eu acho do Pipe drive

Converti muitas vendas quando utilizei este CRM, me ajudou muito na organização , métricas, ele conversa com você e não te deixa na mão.

Puntos a favor

A praticidade e dinamismo em poder controlar o funil de vendas, com organização das tarefas, alertas amei a ferramenta.

Desventajas

Não tenho o que reclamar. Foi maravilhoso trabalhar com ele e sempre recomendo em todas as empresas que trabalho e ja trabalhei.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Pipedrive

porque ja trabalhei com ele em outras empresas e foi fantástica a facilidade, dinamismo e controle de funil de vendas , me ajudou a converter muitas vendas .
Shayne H.
  • Sector: Internet

Publicado el 6/10/2020

PipeDrive is the best "Beginner" CRM Platform out there!

PipeDrive is functional CRM platform and a viable/cheaper alternative to SalesForce and other counterparts. It is easy to use and has a wonderful graphical interface. If you are a budding enterprise, PipeDrive is the software for you. If you're a full-fledged corporate, I'd personally recommend you evaluate other options because although PipeDrive is amazing, it still sports limited functionality that won't do a large company any justice.

Puntos a favor

1) You can send emails directly from the platform! This gives you an edge on your communication efforts and helps you trigger alerts, get notifications and manage a large volume of clients - often simultaneously.

2) The interface is very easy to use and there is no steep learning curve necessary for one to get accustomed to the platform. This also encompasses of how easy it is to navigate through the platform.

3) PipeDrive can seamlessly integrate with many third party service providers. We have had no problems integrating PipeDrive with MailChimp, Slack, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc

4) PipeDrive will never let your leads go stale. Leads that need following up with will be highlighted based on the criteria designed by the user. Intuitive icons beside each lead can give you a detailed picture as to what stage of your business process the lead is on and what required action needs to be taken.

5) PipeDrive makes it super easy to enter leads and move them through various stages of your business process.

6) Inter-departmental communication is a breeze. I've noticed a strong synergy between our sales and marketing department after implementing PipeDrive in our organization. It's very convenient to identify high potential leads and PipeDrive eliminates the need of trying to give the next department a detailed back-story about leads during a hand-off. This saves a LOT of time.

7) Dashboards can help you evaluate and track project progress at a glance.

Desventajas

1) We are unable to send one email to multiple contacts. Right now, we have to send them out one after the other. Sincerely wish they look into this.

2) Usually hands when processing large volumes of data.

3) Not suitable for large firms and organizations. I deem this to be an entry/Beginner CRM platform.

4) There aren't any built-in marketing and contract management tools.

Mark S.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 1/12/2020

Pipedrive helps with quick pipeline updates

We've tried various CRM programs over the years. This is the best solution thus far.

Puntos a favor

It's very intuitive and allows you to make immediate adjustments. We can all be on a staff meeting and discuss a project and make an immediate modification to the account or covert to the next step.

Desventajas

It doesn't seem overly LINKEDIN friendly. It doesn't always pull past history of emails from outlook.

Dynamics 365

Razones para elegir Pipedrive

It was determined this would be easier to use by all teams within our company. My colleague did an excellent job assessing options. I think he did a super job identifying Pipedrive for us. Good choice.

Dynamics 365
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 23/4/2021

Love Pipedrive as a CRM

Exccellent. Pipedrive has organized our lead gen efforts and given us a CRM we can really count on. Solid tool and solid support with a great interface.

Puntos a favor

Pipedrive has a set of beautiful features that we love for CRM and deal management. We love the kanban style deal interface with the "rot" feature. It's visual, sleek, modern, and feels nice to use. With one glance, you can tell what work needs to happen to get our lead generation game on point.

Love the new features, such as a lead management place that's outside of our normal CRM. The custom field possibilities are also really important to us and helped us think of pipedrive more as a CRM, rather than just a deals management tool.

Desventajas

I wish they offered more integrations with other tools that we use frequently. We use clickup for task management and would love to see a native, powerful integration here. Also, would like more options for phone call software that saves directly inside pipedrive contacts.

Michael W.
  • Sector: Medios de difusión

Publicado el 10/3/2021

Pipedrive has accelerated our sales strategy

We migrated from Saleforce Business License, where we spent 8x the money we spend now for Pipdedrive. We paid for Salesforce features we never used and wanted to go back to the basics. Tracking your sales funnels and making deals.

Puntos a favor

Fast, intuitive and in a permant upgrade mode of new features

Desventajas

They run a mid-agressive upselling strategy with additional features you have to pay for.

HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Pipedrive

Fast and easy onboarding, easy import of existing sales data
Bill B.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 10/2/2021

Great for Monitoring Leads & Lead Analytics

My overall experience with Pipedrive was very good, If I were to have a sales team I would definitely migrate over to there to make monitoring the sales process easier.

Puntos a favor

The feature that I loved the most about Pipedrive was the Lead Management, it was such an amazing feature of the software and was very detailed about how much information you can put in about each and every one of your leads, you could even Bcc it into your emails so that you can manage how all interactions are going from there.

Desventajas

What I liked least about the software was that there are so many features that cannot be accessed on the level I was using, I was on the Free Trial but noticed on there how some features that would be deemed necessary for leads were not available unless you were paying for the more premium subscriptions.

Dave C.
  • Sector: Diseño

Publicado el 29/8/2020

An Affordable CRM that is both Feature Rich and Easy to Use

The onboarding experience is one of the best I have had. You can quickly get going and they have a ton of resources to get additional help (forums, videos, blog posts, video updates etc.)

Puntos a favor

I recently switched to Pipedrive from one of their competitors for two main reasons - their Contact Timeline feature and the wide arrange of integrations made available on all of their plans, even the lowest tiers.

With the Contact Timeline feature I can quickly see all the touchpoints (both when and how) I have had with an existing contact. This is super helpful when looking for clients to follow up with in a single glance. I have seen similar offerings in personal contact organizers but nothing fleshed out to this degree and integrated with a more capable CRM.

Hands down Pipedrive has the most comprehensive integration marketplace for the best price period. Other CRMs charge a hefty price to access webhooks or Zapier and usually allow access only on their higher level tiers. I love that Pipedrive has chosen to open up these integrations to all users on their platform. This is huge win for small business owners looking to grow with them. I am amazed at how many native and 3rd party integrations they have. If the tool exists, there’s a good chance you can connect to it with Pipedrive. It’s obvious that they have made integrations a priority and this adds a lot of value to the platform.

Desventajas

Overall I’m very impressed with Pipedrive. I do wish they would focus more of their efforts on the GSuite or Gmail Chrome Plugin. This is a real missed opportunity. In my previous CRM I could access all of my deals, contacts and notes right within Gmail. This was a real time saver, since I never had to leave Gmail to view my CRM data. Pipedrive’s Gsuite plugin is more context related. You can only see the contact/deal related information for the email you are currently viewing. I hope the plugin gets more attention in the future.

Another modification I would like to see is image previews of contacts on the main contact page. They do offer this in the contact timeline view, but I would love to see it in the main contacts page as well.

Finally, the Smart Contact Data tool needs some work. I have had issues with it finding enriched data on a lead. The previous CRM I worked with did a much better job. Hopefully this gets hammered out.

Copper

- Access to integrations at lower price. - Contact Timeline View

Copper

- Integration availability - Contacts Timeline view - Price - Customer Service
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 26/8/2020

Great for a small business with a small team

Our team is satisfied with Pipedrive so far because it is the only tool we could find that does what we need. We would love for more features to be added, but at present it is working for us.

Puntos a favor

Pipedrive is easy to use and usually doesn't require tons of reading to understand how it works. They have some great videos to help with anything that might come up and I am very happy with their customer support. They usually get back to me within a few hours at the latest. It's a great tool for someone who wants something that is simple to use and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The features are great for our small team to keep track of emails, leads and lead stages all from within one dashboard.

Desventajas

There are a few things that would have made it way more useful for our use case.
One of these is the inability for one team member to view the mail tracking features on emails sent my other members. I person A sends an email to client 1, I cannot see the mail tracking feature to see if the client read the email or not. I have to ask each team member individually if their client "saw" their email.
Another common issue is syncing. Sometimes, the platform is unable to sync emails from other accounts like Hey and it takes us a lot of time getting them to show up within the system.

Streak, Insightly y Zendesk

Razones para elegir Pipedrive

Streak didn't have many features that we needed to manage our leads and contacts.

Streak

Publicado el 28/6/2020

Really great tool if need more than Hubspot and less than Salesforce

Really great among all CRM tools if need more power than Hubspot CRM and don't want to shell out dollars for Salesforce. The mobile app is especially good among CRM tools.

Puntos a favor

Pipedrive has some of the best integrations have seen at that price point in any industry -- the customer lookup in Trello being a prime example.

The overall product quality is also incredibly high -- e.g., we can see all export reports ever pulled in the system for audit purposes.

Desventajas

The biggest gap is consistent with almost any CRM on the market -- while we can drag & drop or bulk change statuses of tasks in spreadsheet mode, we can't change the task order within stage.

Pipedrive *does* have some capability to hack this which we did on occasion -- specifically, just change up the event dates in the tasks and assign a custom field to be your actual due date -- it was clunky but it worked, and ultimately just use Trello for deal management.

SugarCRM, HubSpot CRM y Salesforce Sales Cloud

needed more CRM capabilities

Razones para cambiar a Pipedrive

general BCC of email, ability to do bulk edits, and drag and drop between stages
Esther B.
  • Sector: Automoción

Publicado el 28/2/2020

Life Saver for Disorganized Sales Team

I was building a website and setting up social media platforms for a company and asked "where will these leads go?" they were only using email. Everyone was stepping on each other's toes and had no idea who was called and what was discussed. Some inquiries were never replied to (just lost). They told me they'd have to spend $50000 for a specific crm they needed???
Had to do a bit of research; I looked at some options and many of them were just visually confusing, too complicated, too expensive etc
I tested out Pipedrive and pitched it to the sales team. They're so grateful and very organized now! They love making notes! I would recommend Pipedrive to any sales team just getting started!

Puntos a favor

So easy to setup and get started, syncs the email accounts beautifully.
I setup forms through our Wordpress site using Elementor, and used a plugin called *Elementor Pro Form Widget - Pipedrive CRM - Integration* to send all submissions directly into Pipedrive. Every form submission shows up in Pipedrive "New Leads" automatically creates a new contact, lead and note using information from the contact form.
Very good price for this application! Sales team is very organized now, and accountant was happy we didn't break the bank!
The sales team is very experienced in sales, but they definitely learned something new with the activity-based selling process :)

Desventajas

Pipedrive embed form is a bit slow to load in the page, I had trouble putting multiple forms on one page (as popups, didn't load), and limits styling etc but nice to have as a quick simple option to get started. In the end didn't use it.

Don't use zapier / zaps to send from web forms, not worth the extra $$ per month - if you use Wordpress and Elementor - get Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration from Code Canyon, makes the connection an absolute breeze with more customization options.

There is an issue with using an email alias from our Gsuite account: it keeps defaulting to using the original email address (with old domain) which team doesn't want. We're going to have to remove the alias and make it its own email account for it to show up correctly. We've asked for support from both Pipedrive and Google, and no one understands why our alias doesn't work.

Streak, Zoho CRM, monday.com y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Pipedrive

Best features and best value. Pipedrive understands sales, and the sales team barely needed training with Pipedrive, they opened it up and just "got it." Wasn't expensive at all, very reasonably priced.
Scott K.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial

Publicado el 21/2/2020

EASY PEASY!

We haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Puntos a favor

We have tried and bought countless CRM's for our small Commercial Real Estate firm. We've spent over $100,000 reviewing, consultants, setting-up time (dedicated payroll) and purchasing the CRM software. No matter how many times we try to move-on to the latest and greatest CRM software with all the newest features, we keep going back to Pipedrive. The simplicity, clean layout, customization (without a consultant) and price just keeps us coming back to Pipedrive.

We can make countless custom form fields, add phone, text, chat, IVR, email. They have a generic version of AI which looks up a contacts Social Media info and business data. There are management controls and reporting.

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features, but we haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Desventajas

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features. We prefer CRM's that have all of the communication features included, such as email, chat, text, call, etc. Recently, Pipedrive added a phone system, but you are required to upgrade to a "Pro" account. We would prefer to just pay for the feature per agent, vs increasing the price for all of our agents for a simple feature like adding a phone, etc.

Peter L.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Publicado el 15/1/2020

Pipedrive - selected ahead of HubSport

Very happy so far with PipeDrive - agonised initially about using it because of weaker marketing automation features and 1000 email limit on emails, but still its quick and easy to use and less 'how do you do that' than any of the other five or so CRM's we experimented with.

Strongly recommend.

Puntos a favor

Well integrated CRM that works. Clear, easy-to-navigate from company to lead to deal.

Does not try to pretend to be a jack-of-all-trades. An excellent integrations universe provides options for superior specialist apps to provide improved functionality in that area of speciality. Looking at you Ontraport.

Pricing is reasonable:- we are paying £150 for three users. Not cheap - its on the edge of our own affordability, but not as expensive as the frankly ridiculous HubSpot pricing.

Nice free trial process and easy to start without nonsense of having to be sold to be some US-based rep for which I just do not have the time. Keap lost out to us here...

Desventajas

Maximum of 1 000 names on an email. Even as a small SaaS business we will be hitting this limit with six months. The work around is relatively simple: we have used MailChimp, for which there is a great integration in PipeDrive.

Using MailChimp means we do not need PipeDrive Professional (and MailChimp is cheaper than the extra cost of Professional over Advanced) but I would rather pay a bit more for an integrated solution.

Design is perhaps not as slick as HubSpot, but the ease of adding additional fields to contacts, jumping between companies and contacts is better.

Weak/no LinkedIn integration. Surely this must be the most important tool for B2B lead gen? Really should be more tightly integrated (e.g. add a lead directly from LinkedIn)

Razones para elegir Pipedrive

HubSpot is just too expensive. As a startup with just three sales people we just cannot justify close on £1000 a month for CRM and email functionality. I think HubSpot have drank the 'charge more' KoolAid and believe once you are trapped you will not escape. Pipedrive with suitable companion apps provide equivalent (or even superior) functionality to HubSpot at 20% of the price.

HubSpot Sales Hub

Razones para cambiar a Pipedrive

Hubspot - price.. oooh that price. Ontraport - too much other stuff we will not use (what has a second rate ecommerce to do with a CRM...) SalesForce - old Keap - purchase process too complex Zoho - Jack of all trades master of none Freshsales - Jack of all trades master of none
Kandice E.
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

Publicado el 6/1/2020

Pipedrive makes it easy!!!

We have had a great experience. When we first on boarded Pipedrive, any questions we had were easily answered by the Pipedrive team. Truly great.

Puntos a favor

We love everything about Pipedrive. It has so many desirable features for keeping your customer database as well as your sales 'deals' organized. It is a one stop shop, truly. We would love more than anything if every single department had something as easy as Pipedrive. It has never taken us more than one day to get someone trained on using Pipedrive, it's that easy!!! It keeps all dollar amounts, products, customer information, emails, reminders, notes, attachments, reporting, analytics, social profiles from your customers information, and more!! I highly recommend Pipedrive.

Desventajas

We truly have no cons about this application..

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir Pipedrive

Infusionsoft was very difficult to use and to get everyone on boarded. We didn't like the face of it or the dashboard and it took way to many steps to get to a 'profile' of a customer.

Keap

Razones para cambiar a Pipedrive

Customer Support at Pipedrive was helpful!!!
Ahmed F.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 4/10/2019

It Is For You

Puntos a favor

Work process robotization (Move an arrangement and an action is included, at whatever point we reach another arrangement can be included, and so forth.) - Super Useful! Can send messages straightforwardly through stage and they appear in Gmail Does not intergrade legitimately with Intercom just through Zappier. Can interface with Gmail schedule Analytics - With arrangements won (by month, day, year and so forth), estimation of arrangements won, normal per bargain, normal time until an arrangement is won, look further and you can perceive what items make up those arrangements won (term, perm, CI and so on), Deals lost - by stages, by stages after some time, by reasons, by reasons over the long run (you can limit what stage you are battling in). Won versus lost - pace of % on change to the following stage, transformation for the main stage, lost from this stage, change to won (win/misfortune proportion). Track the % shot of moving the arrangement to one phase to the following. Estimating income - Current income, future arrangements to be won, can refresh the nearby dates from month to month, see what has been won, see the phases on the open arrangements and alter the end month (status bar demonstrating its stage), set conveyance date choice (ie you put the arrangement in won when it goes to guaranteeing and the stays there for a while (3 weeks) to get an exact date when the income is gotten). Arrangement change yet nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, income Forecast (platinum

Desventajas

In spite of the fact that the Silver arrangement doesn't give all the enhanced highlights as the Gold, (for example 2-way email adjusting, call scheduler, email following, and so on.) we would prefer not to switch the majority of our clients over to the Gold arrangement in light of the fact that lone a couple of them would profit by/would require the additional highlights. I wish there was an approach to redesign a portion of our clients to the Gold arrangement and keep the others at Silver. We utilize Pipedrive's reconciliation with Slack to tell our group when an arrangement has been recognized, won and additionally lost. Right now, you host to utilize a third-gathering (Zapier) in the event that you might want your notices to be increasingly explicit and I have been not able get Zapier to work effectively for us. I have just contacted the two sides for assistance however have not gone to an answer ( so be careful you may keep running into issues with incorporations - without a ton of helping support from either side).

Chris A.

Publicado el 30/9/2018

Great product, easy to use and many features

Puntos a favor

• Workflow automation (Move a deal and an activity is added, whenever we make a new contact a new deal can be added, etc.) – Super Useful!
• Can send emails directly through platform and they show up in Gmail
• Does not intergrade directly with Intercom only through Zappier.
• Can link with Gmail calendar
• Analytics – With deals won (by month, day, year etc), value of deals won, average per deal, average time until a deal is won, look further and you can see what products make up those deals won (term, perm, CI etc),
• Deals lost – by stages, by stages over time, by reasons, by reasons over time (you can narrow what stage you are struggling in).
• Won vs lost – rate of % on conversion to the next stage, conversion for the first stage, lost from this stage, conversion to won (win/loss ratio). Track the % chance of moving the deal to one stage to the next.
• Forecasting revenue – Current revenue, future deals to be won, can update the close dates from month to month, see what has been won, view the stages on the open deals and adjust the closing month (status bar showing its stage), set delivery date option (ie you put the deal in won when it goes to underwriting and the sits there for a period of time (3 weeks) to get a precise date when the revenue is received).
• Deal conversion but nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, revenue Forecast (platinum only)
• Deal won can set an email reminder to our future admin person to send a thank you card!
• Works with mailchimp as well
• Customer success team can help after the client is opened. No time limit available.
• Has slack and Trello integration
• Direct integrations with analytics and marketing software.
• LINKS WITH AIR CALL
• Integration with intercom through automate (can create a note on the clients profile on the CRM when a message is received or sent).
• Can 2 way sync all intercom and CRM contacts through PieSync App
• Create Pipedrive deals for new Intercom users (Zap)
• Most integrations available by far

Desventajas

Not as clean as Fresh Sales, does not have an internal platform for email messaging must link with mail chimp.

Virginia B.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 20/7/2018

Driving you pipeline to success

Puntos a favor

Pipedrive’s lead management CRM is intuitive, well-organized/easily customizable, and perfect for any sized company. It’s been extremely beneficial in helping to streamline our sales processes. I would strongly recommend enrolling in Pipedrive’s free trial; this will let you test out any of Pipedrive’s plans for the full thirty to get a better feel for how it works and find the correct plan for your needs.

Pros
Pipedrive’s Silver plan is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities suitable for most small to mid-sized business. Sales… it’s a messy process… but there’s no headache with Pipedrive. You can easily set up customized pipelines for each user as well as view and transfer deals between pipelines. The ability to utilize two separate Pipelines to test against each other has been really beneficial in helping us groom our sales initiatives and outreach tactics. You can also, send emails from directly within the CRM’s platform; saving you time to engage more with potential clients and aids the process for keeping track of follow-up appointments and next step action items (discovery calls, presentations, proposals). Pipedrive supports over 100+ apps and integrations; we’ve integrated Lead Liaison, our lead generation tracking application, with Pipedrive so we don’t have to manually enter new leads, prospects, etc. from one CRM to the next. As an alternative to using the integration(s) you can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. One of Pipedrive’s best features is the option to import contacts and merge them with those already in your database so you don’t have duplicates. This application is perfect for sales on the go; you can create custom reports to be sent to your email (for notifications on activities, emails, calls, etc.) and access your pipeline through Pipedrive’s mobile app so you can keep up with your clients and sales team(s) at all times.

Desventajas

Although the Silver plan does not provide all the enriched features as the Gold, (i.e. 2-way email syncing, call scheduler, email tracking, etc.) we don’t want to switch all of our users over to the Gold plan because only a few of them would benefit from/would need the extra features. I wish there was a way to upgrade some of our users to the Gold plan and keep the others at Silver.

We use Pipedrive’s integration with Slack to notify our team when a deal has been identified, won and/or lost. Currently, you have to use a third-party (Zapier) if you would like your notifications to be more specific and I have been unable to get Zapier to work correctly for us. I have already reached out to both sides for help but have not come to a solution (… so beware you may run into problems with integrations – without a lot of helping support from either side).

Andrew A.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Publicado el 27/11/2017

Pipedrive is an exceptional tool for Sales Managers and Sales Teams

Puntos a favor

The brilliance of Pipedrive is that by implementing the tool, Sales Managers as well as business owners will find that they simultaneously build best practice Sales Management capability into their businesses.
Pipedrive really feels like it has been built by Sales Managers and Sales People, rather than by technical people, as it takes into account the things that frustrate Sales Teams the most.
For example, simplicity and ease of use is essential to ensure that Sales People adopt any new Sales Tool. Pipedrive has really embraced simplicity and ease of use. One company I work with has a team of sales people mostly above the age of 50, who have successfully adopted Pipedrive.
For Sales Managers, to have a tool to help them accurately predict whether their sales people are going to miss target, BEFORE it happens, is essential.
Pipedrive makes it easy to setup standard sales processes. And to monitor leading measures that will predict future problems. This gives Sales Managers time to take corrective action.

The tool also comes with the most powerful data import engine that I've ever worked with. So migrating legacy data into the tool is far easier than with any other tool I've worked with.

All in all, I give Pipedrive a big thumbs up.

Desventajas

This is a minor point because it's easy to work around this problem: Pipedrive's ability to filter deal data an become frustrating as you have to setup pre-defined filters, and you very quickly get bogged down with too many filters. The workaround is to export the data into Excel and manipulate the data from there.

Also, the ability to work with a pre-defined set of Products, while available in Pipedrive, is not the tools strong point. I hope to see a more refined implementation of Product capabilities in future releases.

Lastly, it's important to note that the pre-defined reporting only starts to make any sense after some history of data is available. Some of the reports make sense after a few weeks of diligent use of the system by the sales team. Other reports will likely only make sense after a few months of system usage. Obviously this problem is relevant to any sales tracking system, not just Pipedrive.

Adam A.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 16/11/2016

The Best That I've Tried

A few months ago, I started using Pipedrive. Back then I chose Pipedrive because they were the only CRM that would allow me to create a customer field not only populate that data from a spreadsheet import, but allow me to update that same field later with some new data. I work a lot with quarterly data from the banks, so that was what won me over initially. At the time I compared it to Insightly, which does not allow updates to custom field from an import.
A few month later as my business developed, Pipedrive then added the integrated email feature. That was awesome. My business model was evolving, so I tried out Insighlty again, Soho and Trello because I knew others that were using it. While Insightly and Trello would allow you to assign emails to a deal or flow, it was troublesome. Soho doesn't allow any email assignments to a deal. I'll give them Kudos though because I paid $25 to try them out and they were kind enough to refund my money. Now I know there are more CRMs out there. And I figure some of the higher dollar ones might do everything that I want. But right now I am happy with what I am getting for my monthly rate with Pipedrive.
Is it perfect? No. It's about 85% of what I need. Pipedrive comes out with new features all the time, so I one day they might be up to 90-95% of what I need.

So here are my Pros
Email Integration - with a click of the mouse I can assign an email to a deal.
The Ability to Update Custom Data
Mobile App
Customization
Communication with Support

Cons
I could use some functionality to automate the creation of tasks as the deal moves from one stage to another. I am getting around that right now by using Automate.IO and Zapier. They both provide 5 Free automation scripts.

The mobile app does not use email. So when I am out and about, I am using my Gmail for work and then I have to do some cleanup later with tying emails to deals.

I can't flag emails. For example, in Gmail if it is an important email, I will star it so that it is a constant reminder for me to address something. It would be nice to have a feature to do that with Pipedrive. At the minimum, allow me to create an activity with the email with the click of a button.

Lack of development communication - What's being worked on? Where is the developer / user conversation. It's not required, but it would be nice.

Overall I do enjoy my Pipedrive.

Email integration
Mobile app
Customization

Desventajas

Email integration - I would love to be able to assign an email to multiple deals.
Email flagging - I would love to be able to flag an email as important, like stars in Gmail, or have the ability to convert it to an activity.
Email on the mobile app - doesn't exist, which forces me to use my Gmail

Kurt P.
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

Publicado el 16/11/2016

Pipedrive is EXACTLY what our sales/CEO needed.

We used to use endless excel spreadsheets and Dropbox to keep the sales/CEO up to date. This system did not work very well and was not helping our sales team and president/ceo keep up to date on the status of contracts 'in the pipeline'. When I saw an ad on Facebook for Pipedrive, I instantly knew it would be a perfect fit for our organization. It's super easy to use All you need is a browser. No more excel spreadsheets, dropbox accounts, syncing issues etc. The sales team / CEO can add new 'deals' in just a few clicks.

When I gave my presentation to Management, they instantly "got it" once I dragged a new deal from the first stage "initial enquiry" to the second state "contact made". When I then updated the deal to indicate that a proposal had been submitted, I dragged the deal over to the "proposal submitted" stage and everyone said "aaaaahhhhhh".

Favourite Features:

1. Ease of use. - All you need is a browser and there is a mobile app.

2. Deal stages - You can drag a deal from various stages (use the default or customize with your own sales pipeline) to instantly show what stage your deal is in. You can also have MULTIPLE pipelines. For us, we have a Primary and Secondary Pipeline

3. Creating Activities / Tasks - You can assign tasks such as 'emails, lunches, phone calls, follow ups' etc and have them assigned to users. Those users get automatic email reminders the morning the task is due.

4. Indications for overdue Activities / Tasks - You can instantly see (via a green, grey, yellow or red) Icon next to each deal if you have a task that is due today, or overdue, or no task assigned yet.

5. Reporting - You can instantly see in the 'dashboard' your current sales performances such as deals won (and for how much), the dollar amount of deals in the pipeline for each week, month or quarter etc, deals lost etc.

6. Email functionality - You do not have to manually copy / paste emails into Pipedrive deals. If you use the deal specific bcc address, all information in the email is automatically entered into that deal.

7. File uploads - You can upload your presentations, proposals straight into pipedrive.

8. Customization - Just about everything is customizable.

9. Deal Rotting - Deals are highlighted in red when they are 'rotting' meaning no activity over the past X number of days.

10. Dollar Amounts - Each deal can be given a dollar amount.

Ease of use.
Deal Rotting
Deal dollar amounts
Dragging deals from the various stages
Multiple Pipelines
Outlook Email Integration
Mobile App
Everything is customizable
File uploads
Weighted deal dollar amounts
Color coded icons for activites that are due, expired, or have not been assigned yet
emails for activities that are due that day.

Desventajas

Sometimes when you add a deal, you ahve to refresh in order for it to show. Also when you edit a deal and add a note for example, that deal moves to the bottom or top of the list in that various stage. It would be better if that deal stays where it currently is in that stage, even if you update something in that deal.

Juliana F.
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Publicado el 20/10/2016

Use better your time to be Productive and reach Results

Firs of all Pipedrive took me off all the excel spreadsheet, and I used to have hundreds of them. I haven’t taken any training, but it wasn’t really necessary because you can learn it all by induction. I liked the colors, it’s not polluted so it doesn't hurts my eyes.
As I was not used to such a tool, it was very uncomfortable for me at the beginning, because it’s kind of boring to write down every call you make, and every activity you do and yet remark the next step. But after few days I already got used to that. So after awhile I started to see my days yield more. I started not to lose clients or negotiations, and mistakes was reducing. It was when I realysed how Pipedrive made my routine become healthier, because now I work the same time, but I produce more and I am less stressed because I don’t need to bring work home. I Know it’s gonna be easy for me to find anything easily in the next day with PipeDrive, so why keep tinhking on that after work?

Puntos a favor

I really enjoyed the fact that we can format it the way we need to, like add some options or information space, etc. PipeDrive is flexible, that’s great!
I also like the graphics and results it’s given, about the day, the week, the month and it goes on. With this I have a notion of my efficiency and I can monitor myself by this.
Actually I liked PipeDrive in general. Everything is good once I haven't worked with almost nothing like it. And the closest tool I used was very terrible.
I can tell that the idea of organizing a company as the Mother and others as sisters was really smart. I used to have problems with that, so it made my life easier.
At last I assure that the filters are helpful, but it could be better in some ways. But I really do recommend it at all. It definitely changed my routine work for better, much better.

Desventajas

I don't think it’s a bad thing, maybe something to be improved in Pipedrive, are the filters or results/statistics, it was good if we could export that to excel. I don't know if the key user can do that (I’m not) but if only him, then I suggest to give this opportunity to all users.
The only thing I don’t think was positive about all that is the minucius way that now our bosses are controlling our work and results. Of course this ended to be a problem about the person, and I don’t know what Pipedrive could do about it, even though I think it is important to say.
The last thing I wish I could change is the timing. Every activity has to have at least 15 minutes of during. I wish this could be more flexible, or even better, an idea: somehow we could add an activity and press a button saying we are starting that activity; Then when we finish it, we press end, and it calculates the time we used to do that. For me it sound better and more realistic. But Please, don't take off the option we already have of simply put it as done after it is done already.

2306 opiniones