Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Teladoc

Teladoc provides cloud-based telemedicine software for hospitals and health systems. Health systems can implement virtual visits using Teladoc’s technology, which connects doctors and patients virtually via the web, telephone...

Saber más

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Publicado el 6/12/2019

THE At-Home Doc!

I’ve used the Teledoc app for minor sickness issues that can be easily addressed over the phone or by video. Once setup, it’s easy to initiate a call with a doctor and they’ve always been kind and understanding...and fairly quick to call too!

Puntos a favor

Well the first thing I love is that it is now free with out insurance plan. That’s awesome and amazing! I also like that they have a quick response time. The app allows you to add photos if needed and you can even do a video chat with the doctor.

Puntos en contra

It takes a little effort to setup your account. My biggest irritation is when receiving calls from the doctor, it will come from an unlisted number. If your iPhone security is set to ignore calls from unlisted numbers it can seriously delay your call until you fix your settings. Otherwise, the app works really well!

• Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

Publicado el 11/3/2021

Access Excellent Care from Anywhere

Teladoc saves time. All medical providers I have seen are professional and I have received nothing less than stellar care from them. Even a prescription called right into my local pharmacy!

Puntos a favor

This was the easiest tool I've ever used for access to reliable healthcare. From downloading the app to my first doctor visit was everything was simple and FAST. And of course, accurate.

Puntos en contra

The moon inconvenience, and it was minor, was the few extra steps to get my children signed up on the account as well (they're in their teens so I understand that Teladoc needed their input as well).

Donnie H.
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

Publicado el 16/3/2021

Poor service, poor communication, no access to my provider, unsolicited appointment...

An absolute disgrace. Teladoc cancelled my appointments without cause or notification, teladoc does not allow me to be in contact with my provider, the app sends an abundance of daily spam and unsolicited communication via text, email, etc. that has nothing whatsoever to do with my treatment, and they are completely unresponsive and dismissive with their customer service.
This app is awful, as is the administration of it.

Puntos a favor

This is the preferred tool for Blue Cross and Blue Shield for users, but there are so many issues I almost do not know where to start.
The only thing I like is that I will never be using it again and that I can easily remember the name in order to tell people how disgracefully poor the app, and the administrators of this app, behave.

Puntos en contra

The app cancelled my appointments for no reason whatsoever, sends an obscene amount of useless span and unnecessary emails, texts, daily communication that have nothing at all to do with my treatment, the service does not allow me to be in touch with my medical provider, and the app is completely unresponsive to customer service issues. Complete and epic failure all around, and I am also cancelling my BCBS health coverage at the very next interval for the same reason due to the associated fact that, when I contacted BCBS about this issue, they then became combative with me about the problem. After nearly 25 years and tens of thousands of dollars in premiums paid with very few health claims over the years, BCBS had gone to the dogs. An absolute disgrace.

Scott R.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Publicado el 30/3/2021

My Doc Uses Teladoc

No problems whatsoever and actually save time and money by not having to leave home to visit with my doctors

Puntos a favor

I was able to use this product as a consumer and have visited with a couple of my doctors using Teleadoc in the past year.

Puntos en contra

No cons whatsoever. I Will continue to use Teladoc to visit with my medical staff and doctors, on an as-needed basis.

• Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 9/2/2021

Remote Health Assessments

From the get-go my experience with Teladoc was a positive one. Highly professional doctors. Easy to use application. What more could you ask for?

Puntos a favor

Teladoc is fairly straight forward to use. Requesting an appointment is as simple as entering a few details about your request, choosing a timeframe, and how you'd like to be contacted. The doctors are highly professional and helpful.

Puntos en contra

If you forget your password or are otherwise unable to login to your account it can be a frustrating experience to reset it. Sometimes the automated emails don't arrive until days later, or sometimes not at all.

Timothy B.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Publicado el 23/7/2019

Would only use if you have no other choice.

Not bad to terrible. The doctors dont really care, they may answer quickly, but their lack of empathy and urgency is baffling. That, along with the inability to carry over information will make me think twice next year when its time to pick insurance.

Puntos a favor

Sometimes they get back to right away, other times youre left waiting.

Puntos en contra

You information doesnt follow your login. I had an issue where I needed to have someone look at something but my phone was being repaired, when I signed in on another phone, after all the verification I had to fill it all of my medical history again. Such a waste of time.

• Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

Publicado el 14/1/2021

50/50 on the doctors. 0/100 on the Customer Service

A complete waste of time an money for me.

Puntos a favor

It was fast, and the first visit I had was with a woman that listened, addressed my concerns, and made quick work of my apt. (it was the second one that went bad)

Puntos en contra

Second appointment lasted 5x longer than the first. Most of it I spent trying to correct the doctor that wasn't letting me finish talking about the info he could have read in my teledoc medical history but didn't. The rest of the appointment was just trying to get off the phone with him after he said he could do nothign for me and I had to go in person.

Customer support is really bad. I called to report the apt and request a refund. They refused the refund despite continually apologizing for the terrible quality of the visit and saying that because I agreed to the copay before I was responsible.

So, in conclusion they don't take responsibility for their doctors. If I had just listened to the doctor on the second appointment instead of realizing his error and correcting them, if would have resulted in overmedicating the issue.

Jolanda L.
  • Sector: Construcción

Publicado el 25/3/2020

totally wrong diagnosis

After describing my symptoms to a hasty doctor I was diagnosed with a flu. I tried to tell him that I had flu many times in my life and I knew how it felt, this time it didn't feel like a flu. No sneezing, no cough, no soar throat, just fever, chills, and strong lower back pain.
He even got a little annoyed that I disagreed with him and cut me short prescribing me a flu medicine and Tylenol for the fever. I did take the first dose and it didn't help whatsoever. Second dose, still pain and high fever.
The following day I went to the emergency room where I was diagnosed with kidney infection.
I can understand that it's not easy to make an accurate diagnose over the phone, but my symptoms were so clearly not a flu. If you google my condition first thing you find is kidney infection. Shouldn't a doctor know??
The fact that I waited over 24 h before going to emergency because I was reassured it was just a flu, nearly cost me my life, as the infection spread to my blood, and that's no joke. I ended up being hospitalized for 4 days and I'm still recovering now.
This service didn't work for me and I really don't know which conditions could be safely diagnosed without taking blood pressure and running tests.
Never going to use it again, not worth gambling with my health.

Puntos a favor

software is ok, easy to use, customer service is helpful.

Puntos en contra

hard to set up your account, it kept crushing and I had to call customer service for help.

Rob E.
  • Sector: Productos químicos
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 9/3/2021

my experience

never will use again terrible doc terrible service

Puntos a favor

easy to use very quick not expensive. easy to find and sign in from my device

Puntos en contra

didnt make a diagnosis didnt spend time didnt call any medicines in thought it was a scam, he just said to go get checked out

Brian M.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10.000 empleados

Publicado el 24/3/2021

I like money

Puntos a favor

I like money and patients give me money for the headaches we provide. I was thinking about changing our name to headache-a-doc but that wouldn't be as easy to text.

Puntos en contra

It took too long to develop and the patients ask too many questions. When I hang up on them I blame it on bad cell phone service, oops four hundredth time today.

I also don't like that customers give me bad reviews. I wish I could screen out the ones who have expectations before they even come online.

• Sector: Política pública

Publicado el 29/8/2020

Super Convenient

I had a very positive experience with Teladoc. I didn’t have to take off work for a basic ailment because Teladoc had me scheduled same day! The docs are professional and do the best they can within the setup. I’d recommend Teladoc for basic doctor needs.

Puntos a favor

My work insurance offers Teladoc and it is so incredibly convenient for the basics! The app is really easy to set up and walks you through everything. Scheduling appointments is easy and it’s fast! I was able to receive a call in about 15 minutes on more than one occasion. The docs were efficient. Totally beats going to the clinic for a minor issue that can be solved with a phone call.

Puntos en contra

The software itself is just fine. The only con is that it’s on the patient to know when to forego the program and actually go see a doctor, and if that isn’t done with good judgement, patient may have to be seen more than once. Not a fault of the program though. The program is very user friendly.

Michele G.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Publicado el 10/1/2020

works pretty well

convenient for a quick easy script like im sure would be great for pink eye or a rash or decongestant or something small.

Puntos a favor

not too hard to set up and use, if you have insurance the copay can be less than your standard office visit.

Puntos en contra

no way of getting tests. the care is a bit limited. if you need a test, then I bet you have to pay twice

Erni V.
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 26/11/2019

"go see a doctor"

i was hoping for some more information beyond go see a doctor then getting hung up on, i thought this could be an alternative to emergency room but it what just a smaller waste of my time

Puntos a favor

the software worked at about 50%, i really wasnt worried about the software when i was having pains

Puntos en contra

they said they tried to rech me via text 3 times but that was not true at all as the appointment was for 10am and thats exactly when they sent the text

• Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 4/2/2020

Easiest and most efficient medical care

It was very easy to use! I am a working mom and don’t always make time to take care of my needs. I was able to do this on my lunch break and have my prescriptions ready to pick up on my way home! The physician explained everything so well! I felt like I got more explanation than I have got at my last in person visits! This was so easy and the response times were so fast! My issue wasn’t urgent but they treated it like it was!

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to register and to make an appointment. Within an hour I had a prescription ready for pick up. The physician explained the diagnosis and medication efficiently and was very easy to understand medication and how to use. They also gave me a coupon for medication in case it cost a lot. This is an amazing service and I would recommend to anyone!

Puntos en contra

I have found no negatives with this service!

Ruby D.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 20/1/2021

The best telemedicine app

Puntos a favor

This is the app to go for if you want a quick medical advice for minor ailments or refill of maintenance prescriptions. My insurance covers this service so it is super convenient. The app is easy to use and very reliable

Puntos en contra

One time, one of the prescriptions was sent incorrectly. I tried to contact the service again but could not be reconnected

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Publicado el 15/9/2019

User Interface Excellence

I was skeptical when I began using it, but it was so easy, I'm more likey to seek help sooner.

Puntos a favor

As a user with multiple kids, I can believe how easy it is to use this app. if one of the kids is sick in the middle of the night, I can have someone helping me within a half-hour at the most and all of their health info is there so I don't need to remember medications, etc.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice to see the physician during communication even if we didn't want to be "seen." An in-app communication system would be great.

Parley E.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Publicado el 22/3/2020

No WAY I would recommend this service or company.

Horrible. It seems great at first but there is no follow through with Teledoc. They do nothing other than set appointments and try to cancel them after making patients wait for days.

Puntos a favor

None, it appears to be easy but that is just a facade.

Puntos en contra

The company cancels appointments and blows off customers regularly. They don't even do what the doctors agree to IF the 'visit' takes place. It is a total sham.

Quyen P.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Publicado el 20/10/2020

Horrible. Do not use Teladoc

I am very dissatisfied with Teladoc. They took my $ and did not provide the service I was asking for. Now they have deleted my account and I can't login in to retrieve what they said to provide to my primary doctor. I needed a prescription for a very safe simple medication (Nizoral) I was using. I thought that I would try Teladoc since it seems to be quick and I need no appointment. It is hard to see my primary doctor now since due to COVID. They took my $ and said I don't need to drug, but instead give me a recommendation to go buy an OTC drug. I've used Nizoral many times before and it's very safe to use. I made a mistake by using Teladoc. I will surely spread the word about this horrible scam.

Puntos a favor

Absolutely Nothing. This company is a scam.

Puntos en contra

I am very dissatisfied with Teladoc. They took my $ and did not provide the service I was asking for. Now they have deleted my account and I can't login in to retrieve what they said to provide to my primary doctor. I will surely spread the word about this horrible scam.

Heather S.
  • Sector: Envases y contenedores

Publicado el 21/7/2020

Was pleasantly surprised!

Great! I will definitely use them again for basic stuff.

Puntos a favor

Was the first time ever using a virtual doctor. My daughter had an ear infection and I figured it was a good time to try it out. The doctor called very quickly and confirmed she had swimmers ear and called in a prescription.

Puntos en contra

Because the service was through my husbands insurance I wasn’t able to setup the account for my kids so that was a pain but customer support was great and she explained that his company had it set that way.

Amanda B.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 1/2/2018

Teladoc as an alternative to typical healthcare

Puntos a favor

I love the whole idea of Teladoc! To be able to have the opportunity to speak to a doctor, get a prescription filled on a weekend or at night, and the fact that I don’t have to drive when I’m feeling sick, make teladoc an incredible alternative to a visit to the doctors office.

Puntos en contra

The app is not very user friendly. It’s simple enough to make your appointment, but the app could use some work. It would be nice to see approximate wait times and to get easier notifications.

Kara V.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 2/1/2021

Not worth your time and effort.

0 out of 10.

Puntos a favor

I like nothing about teladoc, I will never use again nor recommend.

Puntos en contra

The doctor could not help me and suggested I went to urgent care. That is what I was trying to avoid by using teladoc. Super frustrating !

Megan R.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Publicado el 12/11/2019

Easy & Efficient

Overall, this is a great solution for busy people who need to treat minor health concerns quickly.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to create an account and be seen for minor health concerns. This was a huge time saver and Teladoc allowed me to get healthier, faster.

Puntos en contra

I do not have any cons to report about this software. I look forward to using this as much as I can in place of my regular doctor.

Nezare C.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 19/5/2020

worst process I've ever seen.

terrible.

Puntos a favor

absolutely nothing, if you want shit service this is the place to go.

Puntos en contra

don't use, waste of time, you can wait a week and not get a single update on your requests. speak to a doctor immediately is a lie.

Shelby L.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10.000 empleados

Publicado el 11/6/2020

waste of money

when I called for a refund after being told by a doctor to go to a doctor they said no because I talked to the doctor.

Puntos a favor

this is a waste of money. They tell u to go to a doctor when thats obviously what your doing by calling them

Puntos en contra

The doctor took my call and told me i could be suffering from something major or something minor and should go to the doctor. Which I obviously already knew from Google which told me that for free. I was trying to go to a doctor which is why i paid 45 dollars for the call. I did not get told any new information this is a joke

Jennifer G.

Publicado el 11/4/2021

Horrible!!!

OMG! So horrible, I am actually telling people not to use it. It was a bad experience and horrible Doctors.

Puntos a favor

I hated everything about this. First, I couldn't schedule my son as a dependent. It turns out you have to logout to update. Then the Doctor was extremely rude and condescending. I would much rather use Baycare or my local urgent care instead of this company.

Puntos en contra

Everything. Doctor was rude and set up was horrible. You have to log out each time to update. Overall, this was a waste of my time. I probably would have dealt with it, if the Doctor was pleasant.

32 opiniones