Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Pixie

Pixie is a practice management software that helps you get your accounting or bookkeeping practice running like clockwork. Its powerful workflow automation means you and your team will spend less time doing manual admin. Its...

Saber más

Las opiniones de Pixie Aplicar filtros

Filtrar:
Lorna

Short time with Pixie

Good, we can at last see what's going on

Puntos a favor

It was simple, we only need generic high level checklists at the moment , workflows may come it was easy to setup and I have got the highest take up level from Pixie when compared to other systems

Desventajas

The lack of overall dashboard that can show me as business owner the status of all the resource and capacity in graphical form and may be with stats.

Louise

Publicado el 20/10/2022

Really good Practice Management Software overall

Pixie is a great Practice customer management system that is very customisable to your own processes. Very easy to set up compared to the last system I used which took months to establish.

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up, very easy to create custom workflows, I love the flexibility of the client data fields. My clients really like the links to upload document and receive password protected documents without having to log in to a portal. Just as important is that the team picked it up really well and far prefer it to the last system used.

Desventajas

It is difficult to get a high level view of the whole work in progress or pending. The emails in box are not the easiest to manage and the documents within the client areas can be messy if not attached to tasks. You have to keep one workflow for one job without too many variations or if you need to make a change, you have to change every single workflow for that job.

Razones para elegir Pixie

Senta stopped supporting the product due to the Iris takeover, plus my staff members did not get on very well with Senta at all.

Razones para cambiar a Pixie

The flexibility of the product and the outstanding customer service.

Pixie - Great for smaller accountancy / bookkeeping practices

We enjoy Pixie and its flexibility for workflow management but it needs

Puntos a favor

Easy of setting up custom tasks is definitely a major plus

Desventajas

The document management suite could be better. You have to create one off tasks to put documents that don't relate to specific processes in a "folder" system. Definitely needs improvement

Karbon y AccountancyManager

Cost vs functionality.

Las mejores alternativas a Pixie

Jenny

Publicado el 15/10/2022

Brilliantly customisable

Pixie are great to deal with, the support team are fab and come up with great ideas to how to set things up and customise things. It could really do with a FB group where users can swap ideas as well.

Puntos a favor

Best thing about Pixie is that you can create all your processes and workflows from scratch so that they match your business and how it works. This is impossible with an 'out of the box ready' product.

Desventajas

Pixie's downfall compared to our previous software is its lack of dashboard to give me an overview of where we with everything. You have to used filtered reports which is not even slightly the same thing.

Respuesta de Pixie

Thank you for the feedback Jenny. We're just getting ready to launch the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/usepixie

Respondido el 18/10/2022
Louis

Pixie for the win

It has been great so far - I know some of the above features are in process, and I am looking forward to the growth.

Puntos a favor

It's everything you need for an Accounting practice to ensure you don't miss a deadline ever!

Desventajas

I would like a calendar view/kanban. More accurately predict the entire month and next month's jobs and deliverables. Adding more than one person on a job.

Razones para elegir Pixie

Ease and simplicity for an Accounting practice.

Zoho CRM, Scoro, monday.com y Karbon

Razones para cambiar a Pixie

Pricing and easy user experience.
Caroline

Publicado el 21/10/2022

Pixie Practice Management

Great customer support and onbarding training/journey. A development team that listen to suggestions and advise on the progress towards 'up voted' software imporvements.

Puntos a favor

The abilty to great workflows and customise client records is great, bringing the functionality of the software down to a practice level and allowing us to easily implement practice specific and client specific processes and workflows.The software setup was minimal and we can improve as we go, we are adding new workflows as we go.

Desventajas

The lack of a true client portal and the inability to add internal notes to tasks/workflows and emails

Razones para elegir Pixie

Other produst was outdated and constantly having down time and issues

Razones para cambiar a Pixie

Both had a significtantly higher price point for the number of users we would require and Tax Calc specifically is desktop based and we work predominantly in the cloud.
Karen

Fantastic practice management tool

Pixie helped organise my firm, get stuff out of my head and into one place! THe team were super helpful with the setup, and have been brilliant since onboarding new staff and providing support. highly recommend!

Puntos a favor

easy to set up and easy to use, but has enough detail to be useful. Really slick and the customer support is second to none!

Desventajas

file management could be improved - along with the client portal.

Cansu
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Publicado el 6/11/2022

I love the functionality of this platform

Puntos a favor

Automating our online accounting process has saved us a lot of time.

Desventajas

There is nothing that I am uncomfortable with on this platform.

Jago

Publicado el 11/10/2022

An intuitive and easy to use practice management software.

We have used Pixie for over a year and it has saved a lot of time with task management, due date tracking and overall fluidity of day to day working in the business.

Puntos a favor

Task management and being able to assign tasks to other members of staff. Also being able to check all emails for a client and any member of staff without having to ask them if they've received an email form such and such.

Desventajas

Despite liking the email sharing with staff, the actual email tab is not great. Main reason being there is no draft emails. Also attachments do not show if they are sent within the email like a picture rather than an attachment.

Jzharina Izha

Publicado el 20/10/2022

Easy to use software

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use and I love it. Will recommend with my friends

Desventajas

nothing. I love everything about this software

Jayne

Publicado el 27/4/2021

Pixie is our Daily Organiser

Pixie has made it so easy to keep us organised with our work and compile all data we need for our clients. Pixie has been so incredibly intuitive and user friendly, our new employee, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has done most of the setup. We've barely needed to ask any questions of the online chat help but the questions we have asked have been answered quickly and clearly!
Pixie manages our workflows, deadlines, reviews and any adhoc tasks we need to add as we go because it’s really simple to do that. It’s like a To Do List as well as a regular list / alert reminder all in one!

Puntos a favor

It's intuitive and easy to set up for all the workflows we need. Switching from an alternative software was quick and easy. It keeps me sane!
That’s Ideal will continue to grow and be a super proficient bookkeeping business, welcoming new clients with a seam-free onboarding system and then managing their workload and compliance throughout what I hope to be a long-standing relationship with all our clients.

Desventajas

Only thing that I'm not keen on is the need for Zapier to allow a couple of integrations we need but I understand these will soon be 'direct' and easier to set up.

Ben

Publicado el 9/3/2021

Brilliantly Simple Practice Management Software

Puntos a favor

The best thing about Pixie is the simplicity of the interface. It's very easy for new users to get to grips with

Client tasks feature and chat window allows interaction with clients and gets stuff done without constant emails back and forth.

Increasing library of work flow templates that can be plug and played into our practice helping us improve service to clients

Automated client emails that can be built into our work flows

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Pixie personally provided generous levels of support to help us get the most out of Pixie

Desventajas

It would be useful to have customisable dashboards to track job statuses by work type. This would really help planning all jobs our practice has to manage

Better Workflow tracking

AccountancyManager

Razones para cambiar a Pixie

Price, positive feedback from others in my accountancy communities
Kieran

Publicado el 5/3/2021

The slickest practice management app on the market

A great piece of software, simple to use, quick to set up and get started, and a great support team in [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at the forefront.

Puntos a favor

I had used a number of other PM apps over the past few years - Senta, Accountancy Manager. For most of our business life in the past 11 years we used non-sector specific tools to manage tasks.

When I found Pixie, I was immediately drawn to the user interface - it didn't overwhelm! The ability to build our own processes fairly easily within the app was crucial and Pixie hit the mark. We have designed workflows to suit our clients and services and they sit nicely within jobs/tasks.

Pixie doesn't create too many tasks at the front end - each job has a set of tasks to follow, with checklists and embedded loom videos all possible. Great to systemise your processes.

Desventajas

I'd love the ability to view jobs in terms of milestones. I have yet to find any PM software that does this. We supplement our Pixie usage with a simple Google sheet which works as a rolling job planner.

We take each client job, slot it into a particular month for completion and then roll this week by week. If Pixie could crack that, it would be amazing!

Not really a con though, just a request for something extra special.

Eleanor

Publicado el 12/10/2022

Good all round practice managent software

Keeping track of emails and everyone in the office being able to see emails for a client is very useful. I would prefer documents in one place and then for them to be shared against client jobs would be wonderful. The system has been easy to set up for us and I can easily tweak and add jobs and tasks. Previous systems have been over complicated in this area but in Pixie it takes very little time. There is no stress in setting up a basic workflow and then tweaking it as necessary. I would love to see more integrations available.

Puntos a favor

Setting up Pixie from the start was easy. Adding workflows and tasks is straightforward without having to go though any intensive training. Setting up jobs on the fly from emails is very useful and the email integration is wonderful, nothing gets lost if you keep track of it all. Setting up workflows helps to keep jobs in mind. It is a great uncomplicated system.

Desventajas

Keeping track of the emails is in itself hard work, Pixie helps to manage it but there is no getting away from them. I have to go and find my jobs which is fine, but for employees who should be keeping the system up to date it is easy for them to neglect it. A kanban diarised view of jobs would be far more useful than a list. The tasks are basic and having a few more which rely on each other ie once a job is done it triggers another would be useful rather than lots of the same job. There doesn't seem to be many enhancements or improvements coming through.

Deep

anonymous

Excellent

Puntos a favor

Easy to use with for the user friendly features

Desventajas

Due to some glitches of cloud storage. Somehow I have to wait for support team.

Glide

Cost

Razones para cambiar a Pixie

For the user friendly features
Gabrielle
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 26/3/2021

Best Practice Management for small firms I've found

I am very happy with this product because I have looked for many years for a tool like this. I've also been delighted to see how it helps to cut through the clutter with email communications with clients, which is a real help to making sure nothing slips through the cracks.

Puntos a favor

I love that Pixie is centered around simple yet flexible (and customizable) workflows to help standardize processes and add some automation.

Desventajas

While it is a good, secure way to ask for and obtain sensitive client documents (encrypted and secure), it is not (yet) well suited to operate fully as a client DMS portal.

Process Street

Razones para cambiar a Pixie

Pixie is built for small accounting / bookkeeping firms specifically and they understand our needs. They are also actively developing this tool based on customer feedback, so it means they are invested in making it even better, and I love having some influence over the tool that is so central to my operations.
Leslee
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 23/6/2022

Pixie for Bookkeeping Practice Management

Very good. I'm pleased with how functional it is

Puntos a favor

I Use Pixie for workflow management for my clients. Workflow tempt are easy to create and utilize. The Pixie training videos are very helpful

Desventajas

I wish I could create questionnaires to send to clients

17hats

recommendation from peers

17hats

Razones para cambiar a Pixie

My professional group (Pure Bookkeeping) use a Pixie based workflow app.
Kimberly

Publicado el 25/3/2021

Great Software

Excellent training, onboarding and making sure you are ready to implement to your team!

Puntos a favor

There are so many great features that reduced my number of softwares used. I needed a CRM and looked into this on the recommendation of another bookkeeper. I love the email integration, task management, but most importantly the CRM. The filter features and managing multiple clients at one time to send emails or other things would be easy.

Desventajas

Can't assign to multiple people to a task template

Izzi

Publicado el 12/10/2022

Great CRM and Practice Management Software

Good product, great customer service.

Puntos a favor

Integration with inbox allowing client emails to be sorted by being added to an existing task, creating a new task or delegating to a team member.

Desventajas

Email integration doesn't filter out images in email signatures that clutters the files tab with irrelevant items. Could also do with having a more flexible system of changing interim task deadlines without having to go into the task settings

Shahul
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Publicado el 14/10/2022

A fabulous software for our task management and for workflow

It's a fantastic software which streamlined our works smoothly

Puntos a favor

The automated email systems and reminders of the outstanding tasks on a weekly basis will be received via pixie. Also the collaborations are more valuable thing to smooth our onboarding process

Desventajas

Have to wait for reports to receive from the emails

Publicado el 5/3/2021

Pixie

Puntos a favor

easy to use and set up. Integrates with gmail and companies house

Desventajas

doesnt allow a folder structure to manage documentssenta

Jacob

Very Good

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Very useful for organising and prioritising tasks. Good at assigning tasks to and from colleagues at different stages

Desventajas

Can't think of any major cons. Only thing that sometimes doesn't work smoothly is when setting up internal deadlines on a recurring task

Tracy
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 21/3/2021

Everything you need for a growing accountancy practice

Best decision I ever made without doubt!

Puntos a favor

The most impactful thing about Pixie is the ease with which you can set it up. Super user friendly and you can be up and running with the software within an hour unlike other programmes I've researched.

Desventajas

It would be good to have the ability to template daily bookkeeping and also more control over what my team can see and do.

Jeanette

Great Platform!

Love it! Very thankful to have something so efficient and helpful that eliminates the need to go to other platforms. It's all inclusive!

Puntos a favor

Love the tasks/subtasks as I am a very task-oriented person. I appreciate the ability to make templates and the ease of making it all work together.

Desventajas

It took a little while to understand where everything is without doing training.

paul

Lite Tax - Pixie Review

really good option for small firm such as ours

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, training videos, support from our accounts manager

not able to send 64-8. Integration with Xero