Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Practice Fusion

Founded in 2005, Practice Fusion offers a cloud-based EHR that includes a suite of integrated features like charting, e-prescribing, patient scheduling, lab and imaging integration and more. Additionally, practices can qualify...

Saber más

408 de 408 opiniones
Filtrar por:
Latrice J.

Publicado el 19/4/2018

I've been using Practice Fusion for a little over a year and I'd have to say it's so easy to...

The benefits greatly outweigh the disadvantages. I always have a peace of mind using this software with every use. I never have any issues logging in and if was to ever, resetting password is super easy. You have the option of resetting through a simple text to your phone or email with a 6 digit code to reset password. You can also access this software from anywhere in case you may need to adjust the schedule during non business hours.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this software is the navigation. Out of all the other EHR softwares, I grasp quickly to the ease of use. I like how the schedule, charts, task, messages etc. are layed out. It's a great EHR for first time Medical staff such as Medical Receptionist and Medical Assistants.

Desventajas

Well no EHR software is perfect but I can honestly say that the only thing I wish could be better is how to search for patients by previous encounters.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 30/9/2020

A great budget option if you don't need customization

I initially implemented the product when it was a standalone product offered for free. It was an ambitious but limited piece of software that was eventually sold to Allscripts. Very soon after, the business model shifted from selling aggregated data and in-product advertising to a subscription model, but still remains very inexpensive. The system is very rigid in that it does not offer a lot of options for customizing or the ability to develop workflows specific to a practice, but it has all of the basics as well as some features that other vendors charge extra for (lab integrations, patient portal, etc.). For a more robust feature set, you may need to use the limited number of third-part integrations that are offered, which will have additional costs associated. Overall, it's one of the quickest and easiest EHR systems I've setup (eCW/Nextgen/Aria) and it works well because of the universal design/limited options. If you can get it to fit most of your needs (and you get a free trial to figure that out), then you probably won't find many options that can compete with it on price. If you have a large office and complicated systems, you might find other systems provide a better value proposition.

Puntos a favor

Easy implementation (up and running in a day). Reasonably good feature set (lab integration, call and text reminders, patient portal). Very competitive price. Free to try.

Desventajas

Very little customization. Initial navigation is not very intuitive. Requires annual commitment. Additional features use third party integrations and have additional costs associated. Lack of device integration.

Meri K.

Publicado el 5/5/2022

Very good software for medical office

I wish they improve reporting part of application
Also can sent medical records to payers directly from application

Puntos a favor

Keep all date for patient in one place and easy to use

Desventajas

They always do additional futures do a lot of updates

Las mejores alternativas a Practice Fusion

Jeanette D.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 5/4/2022

Practice Fusion is decent

It was a good starter EMR for me but it was not practical - even though it was free. I ultimately bought a different system even though I could purchase a paid plan with Practice Fusion. I was too frustrated that it wasn't worth me trying a paid plan.

Puntos a favor

When I used Practice Fusion, I had a free version so as a start-up clinic, this was obviously very affordable. It gave me a web-based documentation system that was HIPAA compliant. Plus, it was better than me handwriting my notes because I can type faster.

Desventajas

There were no templates for physical therapy - just basic SOAP note format. I had to type everything! It was very time consuming. I understand that now the system is very different and the free version I had is no longer available. I am sure there have been many upgrades in the past few years.

Todd S.

Publicado el 9/3/2022

Good product but not built for the needs of Psychologists

I had great customer service. I had great support when needed. I "learned" the onion layers and was able use the EHR initially with little training.

Puntos a favor

Like all EHRs learning the "onion skin layers" to be able to move through the features easily took me awhile. I was repeating often and looking for things since it was not initially intuitive when moving through the EHR. Once I did become familiar with the "layers" I was able to move through the EHR quickly and easily. The Templates were very helpful, especially the ability to share with other users on the EHR.

Desventajas

For me the lack of attention to the specific needs of Psychologists in the EHR as well as the ever increasing price of the EHR caused me to look to other EHR forms. I developed "work arounds" for myself as a Psychologist using the EHR.

David M.

Publicado el 26/3/2021

Great Stand-Alone EMR

Overall Practice Fusion is a pretty great EMR. The connectivity to back end service (the billing aspect) is not great, but there are plenty of things that make the software worth it, including clinical decision making support, drug interaction reminders/warnings and the ability to e-prescribe.

Puntos a favor

Practice Fusion was very easy to set up and very user friendly to utilize. The system has a built in system of shared templates that can be customized to fit your practice and save your healthcare providers a substantial amount of time. The connectivity associated with e-prescribing is also a great feature that allows providers and staff to save time by e-prescribing directly from patient charts. Overall, for the price, Practice Fusion is a great prodcut.

Desventajas

Some of the things that I think Practice Fusion could improve upon are the interconnectability between Practice Fusion and billing third-party billing softwares. Unfortunately, when connecting with your billing software, we have a significant amount of billing "clean up," and "claim scrubbing," work to do which can be pretty frustrating. Also, Practice Fusion also is requiring individuals to pay for updates to ICD-10 for 2021. I would respectfully suggest that if you offer an EMR, a portion of your product should automatically include ICD-10 updates. The system also currently lacks the ability to verify insurance eligibility for Medicare and Medicaid patients. Lastly, Practice Fusion just underwent a price increase, which is disappointing to some extent but hopefully these increase will address some of the issues described above.

EpicCare EMR, Intergy y athenaOne

Razones para elegir Practice Fusion

We switched products because we were transitioning away from the hospital setting and we were also looking for a more budget friendly software.

EpicCare EMR

Razones para cambiar a Practice Fusion

We chose Practice Fusion because of the value associated with the product as well as the budget friendly aspect of the software.
Maulik P.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 24/10/2019

Practical for Small Offices

It's a great product for a single or 1-2 provider group. Anything larger and you'll need a better EHR/EMR product.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use. Practice fusion was very easy to learn and use. I set this product up for a single-provider practice in a quick transition from Athena. I didn't have to sit for hours training the provider on how to use PF as it's very easy to use on a daily basis.

Desventajas

Lack of features. The ability or lack there of to manipulate templates, create documents, receive faxes, lab results, etc. You had to set it up with only the providers that integrate with PF.

eClinicalWorks

Razones para elegir Practice Fusion

Went from multi-provider group to a single provider and the cost of Athena did not justify continuing with them.

athenaOne

Razones para cambiar a Practice Fusion

The price. At least at that time, it was free to use.
Michael W.

Publicado el 1/7/2020

Beware of the limitations

Customer service is poor. Phone support is essentially non-existent. E-mail support is hit or miss. If you ask about how to do something that the program doesn't do they will just ignore your question. The documentation about how to set up the patient portal or even how to know what it looks like to the patient is lacking. Training videos overly simplistic. Pricing structure limits the number of staff per provider that can access the software. They lock you in to a contract period with no cancellation option until the time is up.

Puntos a favor

Cloud based with straight forward and uncluttered user interface. Easy to set up key phrases and text shortcuts. Scheduling works about as expected. Integrated e-prescribing works better than some other ehr products.

Desventajas

All scanned outside documents are stored in a separate database from the patient's chart - i.e. you can't access that scanned specialty report from the patient's chart, you have to look it up separately. No place to enter the results of in-office lab testing. No true charting templates.

Gianna D.

Publicado el 14/12/2017

Practice Fusion has odd limitations and customer support does not resolve glitches quickly.

We benefit by having a free EMR that does electronically send superbills to our billing software (Collaborate MD).

Puntos a favor

The best part about Practice Fusion is it's free. I'm very excited that for 2018 we can submit Meaningful Use Data through Practice Fusion directly, which is going to save me a lot of time this year.

Desventajas

The scheduler is inefficient - I pushed my company to use CollaborateMD (our billing software) for the scheduler because of how awkward and inefficient Practice Fusion is in this category.

Beth K.

Publicado el 4/5/2022

Do not use this EMR

I was locked out of the system and I could not get a verification code sent to my email. I explained that the phone number attached to my account is no longer in use. I have a new number. After speaking to numerous personnel I was told the only way to be able to change my phone number is to provide a notarized letter with a photo ID, business license etc. I explained that I must know the password to be able to access my account. I am not asking to change that I just need to be able to receive a verification code via email.
There was absolutely no resolution to my problem. It fell on deaf ears!!!!!

Puntos a favor

This software was not very intuitive and not very user friendly.

Desventajas

It was very difficult to customize the patient intake, not meant for a subspecialty practice.
Many of the different labs do not contract with practice fusion and therefore the results do not automatically come into the system.

Publicado el 19/12/2018

Perfect fit for our small practice, definitely one of the best EHR platforms available

Working with Practice Fusion has been a positive experience overall and I can't imagine what our first year in business would have been like without it. The last thing any practice wants to worry about or have issues with is is an EHR platform. Practice Fusion has been a solid system, allowing us to operate effectively on a daily basis and focus on growing our practice. The cost is definitely worth it (even though it was free when we started!) and Practice Fusion is by far one of the best EHR platforms available today. We won't be switching EHR systems anytime soon.

Puntos a favor

When we were opening our practice almost a year ago, there were 3 main EHR platforms we were considering. After the demos and in-depth trials, we ended up choosing Practice Fusion because of the clean interface, ease of use, add-on features, and integration options. We felt that Practice Fusion would allow us to customize our EHR system over time, building and adding only what we want. Having used Practice Fusion since beginning our business, we have been really pleased overall. It serves all of our current needs and has helped our practice run smoothly and efficiently. Practice Fusion is convenient to access online, has useful templates for charting, is intuitively navigable, and produces documents/reports that are clear and professional in appearance. Practice Fusion has been a great fit for us so far.

Desventajas

I would say that the main issue we run into with Practice Fusion is subpar customer support. While there is an option to chat with a live representative, the wait time can be excessive. When I finally connect with an agent (if I haven't moved onto something else and forgotten about waiting), the quality of the help that I receive is hit-or-miss. Also, there are a couple of minor things that I am hoping will be addressed (being able to search for patients by nickname/preferred name, documenting meds that have been called in vs. sent electronically, etc.), but no EHR platform is perfect and Practice Fusion is definitely the best system I have used thus far.

Elizabeth F.

Publicado el 8/6/2018

Not a Good Choice for Mental Health Professionals

This software often felt way too busy and clunky for my needs. I started shopping for software specifically made for mental health. I test drove a bunch of new software programs. Simple Practice was my choice. It does everything I need at a price I can afford. It is also very simple and intuitive by design. I can accept credit cards and conduct HIPPA-secure tele-sessions through the site. They offered an easy way to do mental status exams and treatment plans. Not so in Practice Fusion.

Puntos a favor

It allowed me to use it at no charge for many years. This was helpful for me as a solo practitioner with high overhead costs.

Desventajas

This software is not built with mental health in mind. There is no way to customize the interface for the specific needs of my occupation. There were a lot of annoying pop-ups that I had to deal with that did not apply to mental health providers. The most frustrating thing was attempting to work with the calendar. It was impossible to review my schedule on my mobile phone because the calendar was not optimized for mobile. Another feature that did not work well was the client search feature. No matter how many times I would type in certain clients' names, the search box would not recognize or find the client. Also, there was no quick way to add a client unless I had all of the pertinent client data on hand. Most solo MH providers are wearing all of the "hats" in the practice and are trying to schedule new clients during the one or two minutes they have between sessions. Sometimes all we have to go by during that time is a name and contact number. My biggest complaint is that client data cannot be exported via CSV or Excel format. This is a big issue when you have to change software.

Renee C.

Publicado el 18/3/2018

Good value while it was free, now that it will be cpsting per month, per clinician, we will be...

It was a good introduction to an EHR for a new and growing practice, when it was free. Now, at the new price point, it is not nearly the same value in comparison to it's competitors who offer integrated billing at the same cost, voice mail reminders, better product support instead of relying mostly on it's user-generated fourums, etc.

Puntos a favor

Little lag, reasonably cohesive interface, easy enough to use once you gett over the learning curve.

Desventajas

Poor support which relies on the Practice Fusion community of users to answer questions for each other, no voice mail reminders to patients, difficult to find correct documentation for MIPS and not notified when info changes.

When Practice Fusion was bought out this year, they sent an email to their customers, promising continued commitment to them; however, when they decided to change their structure to cost per Doc,, per month, including part-timers, there was no email notification, and no pop up on their site to let people know. I found the notice in an innocuous looking box on their dashboard, that was so plain looking I had missed it for two weeks. Apparently, they are giving their long-term customers only 3 months notice to pay full price for their subscription, or lose their functionality. That's not a lot of lead time to make a decision about an EHR or make a change, especially when they haven't even taken steps to inform most of their customer base. No ramp up, no grandfathering, no communication. No new features for paying for the same free product, and you still have to pay extra for integrated billing. At this price point, my group now has many more options for fully supported, versatile products. Sometimes the way that something is done, says a lot about how a company views their customers.

Catherine chun Y.

Publicado el 31/7/2017

Practice Fusion is a free EHR system with a good user interface and fluid navigation.

We are grateful this free EHR, it saves us a lot of money. However, we hope Practice Fusion will provide its own billing system for us, and we are willing to pay for the billing service. As we all know that the billing is the most important part of medical clinic.
Thanks!
Catherine Ye

Puntos a favor

1. Providing good features ( Schedule including online booking, Patient demographics, management documents, E Prescription, Insurance and verification, Immunizations, Allergies, Smoking status, Vital sign, customized templates, Referrals, lab order and receiving results, image order and receiving results, Soap Note, Message, Patient portal and MIPS report) for free.
2. Providing free learning center in Practice Fusion EHR system.
3. Providing a free custom service ( with Phone, Email. Message, Online chat).
4. Providing report for regulatory compliance and qualify for CMS incentives.
5. Practice Fusion provides Cloud based EHR system. So, you can access the EHR system at any time from any places including out of county if you have internet access.
6. HIPAA, ICD-10, CPT, HL7 compliance and ONC certified.
7. Practice Fusion EHR system is easy to learn with very good navigation design.
8. Practice Fusion provides some of useful reports ( Patient, Chart notes, Diagnosis Drug interactions, Allergy interaction,
e-Prescription per provider, Medication, Patient lists, Referrals, Appointment, Payer, and Activity feed and audit report).

Desventajas

1. Practice Fusion has no billing management feature although it can been integrated with other billing software.
2. There is Payer list problems with payer codes, and custom service staffer don't know how to solver the issues.
3. Practice Fusion don't provide our own account manager, we have to explain our issuers each time when we contact customer service representatives.
4. We don't have any communication channel with up level staffer and technical engineer. So, when we have technical or want to have better features, we are lack of connection with Practice Fusion EHR desire team member.
5. Because Practice Fusion is free, the integration with labs and image centers are limited and slower.
6. Practice Fusion doesn't provide onsite help, and there are no regional help centers.
7. Lack of billing feature is a good issue. The processor of integration is completed and have a lot of issues with billing software companies.
8. Because of the billing issue, there is a problem to meet the cost requirement for MIPS from CMC .
9. There is no upper level help staff available in Practice Fusion Customer service.
10. Practice Fusion only provide limited reports. There are no billing and financial Reports. Such as, daily, monthly, yearly receivable and revenue reports.
11. We hope Practice Fusion will provide its own billing system for us, and we are willing to pay for the billing service.

Daniel O.

Publicado el 20/1/2018

Software being managed by morons

Make this open source so that providers can add functionality to their system. Retain your revenue through advertising as you are doing, from labs, pharmacy, radiology connectivity but give assess to tweak simple issues. Then you would truly be the leader so sought to be.

Puntos a favor

Free, able to get up and running in no time. Web based. runs on both desktop and tablets.free to the provider.

Desventajas

Simple tweaks that need to be done are completely neglected. Absolutely cannot talk to support. Difficult to have patients register and if you run a walk in clinic which most places are then forget it. Be ready to type in every last digit yourself. They tout integration with labs, pharmacy and radiology but only those integration to make them money and really i do not care, they should be profitable to remain in business but don't make me use to your product and when you have issues they throw it to a " crowd voting system". As a user i had never even realized that a voting system existed and as a busy provider i do not have the time to read through to find some fix i need already reported. How silly and draconian, who ever came up with this idea needs to be fired!. The founder definitely has no more involvement with this software otherwise he would have seen that no support and inability to adapt to simple tweaks leaves a horrible last. DO not use because you will have trained and gotten used to this and then issues would arise as they always do and you are faced with looking for another. No integration with billing software and this is why. A list of billing companies are given as partners but communication is one way. The super bill flows into the billing but no way to know what a patient owes when they return . There are lots of free clearinghouse but PF in their infinite wisdom will not integrate.

Michael N.

Publicado el 22/12/2020

Worst E RX system - CLunky beyond belief

Puntos a favor

Cost cost is great but thats it otherwise its a very clunky system

Desventajas

The e RX system is unbelievable clunky I have asked over and over to please allow storage of meds that we use repetitively for extraction by a macro . FOr example I have patients in travel med that get the same 4 Rx's over and over . Each time I have to write them all out - Our old system SOAPWARE I could extract these with three key strokes . With practice fusion I am well over 500 key strokes for the 4 meds - multiply this out x 20 patients - you are wasting a ton of time . When sending controlled substances just hit one wrong key on your password and it boots you out of the entire system . YOu have to log back in re extract the patients chart re enter the information . Multiple repetitive screens - YOu enter the directions in one screen it loses them on the next and you have to re enter them - CLUNKY CLUNKY CLUNKY

my OLD SYSTEM ALLOWED ONE TO CONSTRUCT CUSTOM macros - you could construct a letter - drop the patients name automatically into drop labs vitals etc etc Want a note for work - construct a macro construct custom questions and boom the letter is done each and evry time - not so with PF - you type up the letter in WORD and save a copy then enter all the demographics each time CLUNKY CLUNKY CLUNKY

Lynette G.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 12/12/2016

PF review

Given that it's free, I don't feel I have the right to complain too much, however, customer service has NEVER been a strong suit in the 3+ yrs I have used PF in various settings. I live in MI and don't understand why I can't yet e-scribe controlled substances in my state when other EMR's have been for quite some time. Having to create emails for more than one practice is absurd because then you have to remember all those emails should you ever need to reset certain things. I have made a few recommendations over the years and none of them were, I guess, important enough to consider. Lastly, the fact that you can't get rid of test results that were sent to you in error makes it look like you have more unfinished business in your EMR, and there have been no easy fixes to this. The one fix I was given I don't even remember because it would require triple the time to get rid of them from my account, and this just isn't a priority with me right now. It fills a need right now, but I am having to look for another EMR just because it's not meeting my current needs in all levels. Sad to say, but it's too bad this can't be fixed.

Puntos a favor

That it's free, fairly easy to use, but not always simple. Has gotten better over the years.

Desventajas

when creating a superbill, often sends a message "fix validation errors" before you can save as ready to bill, but no errors are listed or highlighted......WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?! The only solution I have found, to date, is to go through and start erasing diagnoses, one by one until I can save. Then, I know I am losing revenue because I have had to erase so many! Also, not being able to save partial info (name but no bday) means you can't save a few steps ahead and make it easier to begin with a new pt....or partial insurance info until you can actually get/see a copy of their cards. Medication interactions are often incorrect or marked as urgent yet when I contact the pharmacy, they don't have the same interactions listed on their system to worry about....and those stupid yellow drop-down reminders do nothing but get in my way. Searching for new pharmacies is sometimes difficult because it won't bring up the correct one.

L ..

Publicado el 31/7/2018

Acceptable product while it was free but now.....

Puntos a favor

It used to be free. Ability to make your own templates. The E prescribing was simple to use. Easy to enter lab orders and lab result integration was good.

Desventajas

From free to the whole amout annually paid in advance. The price increase has shut out many small solo practices. The cost is for one physician license +3 additional licensed employees. Wouldn't cost be much fairer if the cost was truly per user. I don't want to subsidize larger offices. Horrible customer service since late last year. The templates that are provided are a very low-quality including lots of misspelled words. New spaces for LGBTQ data but nothing for advance care planning and limited space to provide emergency contacts. Not very user-friendly for documenting geriatric patients. No structured section for preventative care with reminders when overdue. Immunization section was not updated routinely: new herpes zoster guidelines. Making a lab result flowsheet was terrible. Everything was à la cart: needed a separate clearinghouse for billing, needed to purchase up docs, etc. Hopefully they'll come up with a different pricing structure. Gone elsewhere for now. Might return if cheaper, charge people for using MIPS separately. Why should I have to pay for all the tech development of features that I don't use when basic items are missing?

Publicado el 6/8/2020

I like it

Very positive.

Puntos a favor

It was free in the beginning which was cool, but I still find value in it. Once the templaters were done, things are simple and easy to dictate.

Desventajas

Would like a little easier way to chart and dictate and change things. I saw a mutate button on a competitor to change the order of the note.

eHealthFiles y ChiroTouch

ChiroTouch
Harlan E.

Publicado el 25/9/2020

Manage patient records

From the beginning, Practice Fusion allowed our practice to fully switch to government mandated electronic medical records. And with that switch it allowed us to earn rewards from the government. As practice fusion has grown, we have grown with it. Although no longer free, it does offer a free 2 week trial period with out having to even put in a credit card number. I highly recommend you give it a try!

Puntos a favor

I was an early adopter when this software was offered free. For a small practice that was vital in getting us to switch to electronic medical records.

Desventajas

As crazy as it sounds, that fact that it was originally offered free made it seem like it was just Cheap That could not be further from the truth!

EpicCare EMR

Razones para cambiar a Practice Fusion

The choice was easy, Practice Fusion was free!
Paige B.

Publicado el 12/10/2017

We are a small outpatient psychiatric office and Practice Fusion was great for our budget!

Great value for the price. We are just starting to implement the patient portal and find it is another useful tool for some patients.

Puntos a favor

We love the price, as a small office (2 providers) our budget was limited and this was appealing. I knew other offices larger than ours that used it and they recommended it as well. There is a lot that Practice Fusion is capable of and I think we are only hitting the surface of how it can make our jobs easier. I really like how updox (faxing system) coordinates with Practice Fusion and we can upload what we need into the chart so easily.

Desventajas

I felt it was difficult to navigate Practice Fusion, but then when we started using it I was also setting up a private practice so that made things more difficult because I really didn't know what I needed as far as intake templates and how to set up my notes to make it quick and easy. After some tries I think we are doing pretty well. The only thing I wish was different (and maybe this can be done and I just don't know how) is that I could duplicate the previous note on a patient and then I can see in one glance what was discussed at our last appointment and then type the new note over the last note. I list their current medications and past medications at the top of the subjective section and so if this could be brought forward on each additional note then all I would need to do is make changes as the occur and not have to keep a "master" word document that I have to update and then copy and paste.

Yan L.

Publicado el 15/6/2018

OD

I think of it this way. It has been free for so many years. I have participate Meaningful Use before and got incentive payments. That means I even made money without investment. In general, I don't blame the previous owner. I guess when it was difficult to continue the business as is, there has to be a change.

Puntos a favor

I customized templates myself to optimize the charting workflow in the past. It was much more efficient and accurate than the new EHR I just started to use (1/4 of time). I only need charting and billing for exam payment before. Now I need dispensary and manage inventory, I have to use a full EHR for OD. It was just about the timing PF stopped offering free version. So I didn't use the paid version. I can still view my previous charting and appointment records through PF. That is good. But I was a little bit frustrated with new way of maneuvering through charting. I even debate keeping both EHR to give myself peaceful mind.

Desventajas

Obviously not free anymore. Free forever? I didn't even believe it from the very beginning. It sounds right to get paid by advertisement. But, it is not something that is sufficient and guaranteed forever.

Publicado el 30/5/2018

EMR that is easy to learn and works well for small offices

Puntos a favor

This software is a breeze to teach to new and existing employees alike. New features are few and far between but seem to be easy enough to implement. Software use to be free which was a real pro but the cost is not outrageous now. We are hoping that with the cost per provider, we will be seeing some feature upgrades that will make it more of a time-saver.

Desventajas

The cell phone 2 step login seemed like a great idea until I watch my employees waste time, potentially violate HIPAA/privacy policies because of the cameras on every phone now and because they have to re-sterilize after using their phones to log back in. You can't bill insurance companies directly, which is a con if you have a dedicated billing person that is capable of billing for less that what you pay the clearing house (Gateway). Lastly, the customer service is pretty bad. Another thing I'm hoping will turn around after having to pay for the service is the commitment to resolving issues and responding to feature requests. CRM is lacking as there is not electronic appointment confirmation in the scheduling so my staff has to still make appointment confirmation calls. Most softwares have this built in or allow a third party to integrate. Practice Fusion does neither

Amy G.
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 6/2/2020

Practice Fusion Customer Service and Use Issues

We do use practice fusion for multiple providers who find that it works well to integrate with the billing software

Puntos a favor

Practice Fusion does allow practices to pretty easily link up with multiple billing softwares, and it allows for simple tracking of patient records and note keeping. It is pretty simple to run a report and see why a claim is not populating into the billing software from PF.

Desventajas

The option to keep documents in a patient file is not entirely user friendly, as you have to scroll through all of them to find what you are looking for. I often run into glitches in the bridge built between PF and the billing software we use. I also have trouble with customer service at PF every time there is an issue, as you are not allowed to call any more (the automated message will hang up on you) and the online support ticket is slow and cumbersome. I would expect kinder and more efficient customer service now that practice fusion is a paid service

Kareo Clinical
Shirish N.

Publicado el 22/5/2018

I have been using the free version of PracticeFusion for over 3 years now and am generally...

It serves as a nice EHR for our Physician's practice. Also i got valuable help from the PF technical support team when i was trying to integrate this EHR with our billing software Kareo.

Puntos a favor

The software has been easy to use. Until now most of my questions were answered in a timely fashion.

Desventajas

Since introducing the subscription model this company has changed a lot. I have two locations with two separate instances of PF for historical reason. Since we have one Dr at both those locations i would like to combine them into one. I have already signed up for the subscription at our main location. However it is almost impossible to get someone from Technical Support to talk to. I am an IT person myself and am convinced that my problem will be solved within 5 minutes if only i could talk to the right person. The customer rep that called to collect my subscription has a phone number that just hangs up when called and she NEVER responds to emails. This is not customer service that I am used to in the USA - even third-world countries have better customer service.....

408 opiniones