Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre CEIPAL ATS

CEIPAL ATS is an end-to-end Human Capital Management system which is on the cloud, scalable, secure and mobile. With extensive integrations such as Job Boards, Vendor Management Systems, Social Media sites and productivity...

Saber más

Evaluaciones de función

Consulta las opiniones sobre CEIPAL ATS

766 de 766 opiniones
Filtrar por:
Prabhu
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 23/8/2018

Great tool that meets our needs

We have explored a lot of products out in the market before signing-up with CEIPAL. We have had this product for over a year. Ever since we signed up, we have recommended lots of features/enhancements to be implemented and CEIPAL team has been very cooperative and responsive in meeting those needs. I am sure there is plenty of improvement that CEIPAL needs to go through and I believe they are working towards that.

Overall, a very nice product.

- Inexpensive compared to other ATS tools in the market
- Excellent Customer Service
- Easy to use
- Job Boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster) and VMS Integration (FieldGlass)
- Meeting our requirements through continous expansion

Desventajas

Certainly needs a lot of improvement, which I believe they are working on.

Respuesta de Ceipal

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Respondido el 9/9/2018

Publicado el 7/9/2022

Ceipal has been a great ATS for us.

The overall performance and ease of use are very good. It would be great if the responsiveness will improve. The flexibility and customization that Ceipal offers are great. I would highly recommend Ceipal to my friends and colleagues.

Puntos a favor

The features and customization that Ceipal offers are great. It is highly customizable and the database management is easy. Integration with various job boards easily makes it a great ATS. The candidate life cycle from sourcing to onboarding and maintenance is well designed and presented. This makes Ceipal one of the best available ATS in the market.

Desventajas

The only thing that I would say needs some improvement is the response time. It seems a little sluggish and in the recruitment business time is everything.

Mohd Saif ali

Publicado el 15/9/2022

Ceipal is a best software to source candidates here we can source in multiples job boards

I am working with ceipal last from 2+ Years and now I am expert to source candidates

Puntos a favor

Power monster where I can source best candidates

Desventajas

Yeah now a days we are getting alot of candidates how is working with employers only. its very difficult to find W2 candidates

Las mejores alternativas a CEIPAL ATS

Shalini

Publicado el 2/8/2022

Review for CEIPAL ATS

I am able to keep track of all the candidates I've ever interacted with. With this ATS, it's also easy to keep your entire team in the loop and work more efficiently. Overall, CEIPAL has helped me produce significantly better results.

Puntos a favor

CEIPAL has many promising features but the best one according to me is the feature of adding the notes and tracking all the submissions under the job. Notes really helped my teammates coordinate and understand the needs of a candidate before and after reaching them.

Desventajas

CEIPAL can do better to improve its employee management database. Sometimes it takes time to load and sometimes it shows some error.

Jessica

Publicado el 16/9/2022

Ceipal Review

It has all the clients and we can add all the information on it which makes it simple and all in 1 place instead of multiple spreadsheets

Puntos a favor

The Product is very easy to use, it doesn't have a million things to go into or find, it is all on 1 page/ a few places which makes it simple.

Desventajas

Wish there was a scheduling software or something to help with scheduling and keeping track of it.

prakash

Publicado el 26/9/2022

Ceipal

I am daily using this software, its very help to find people and store data base

Puntos a favor

I like this software sourcing good profile

Desventajas

I like this software give lots of feature in one software, this softeare reduced the time for soucring good matching profile.

LinkedIn for Business

Razones para cambiar a CEIPAL ATS

Linkdid and other products can't save databae and multiple taks so i choose in this product
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 23/9/2022

Ceipal

I like ceipal because it's very helpful to find a candidate report and stored data bases.

Puntos a favor

I like his features and this software using friendly

Desventajas

To improve adding some features and some network issues

LinkedIn Jobs

Razones para cambiar a CEIPAL ATS

Because ceipal has very impressive features and stored data bases and getting some easy to sourcing profile
Vinay

Publicado el 23/1/2019

User Friendly

User-friendly is what I would like to quote for Ceipal.
Each and every product that we use in our day to day life has it's pros and cons, whenever a product is made we do confront any such product in our daily work routine that has the acquired perfectness.
Ceipal is one of the nearly perfect software/product that I have used in my career.
Lastly - I have used many such portals but Ceipal is the made up of the extraction of all those with some intelligence involved.

Puntos a favor

Ceipal is all about ease of searching or restricting the number of views of paid portals, it all seems to be in perfect sync with great features. Addition of vendor list and using them for mass mailing was never that easy. You don't even need to undergo a training programme to use it thoroughly. With such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal.

Desventajas

The only restriction or difficulty I found out was when I tried to use e-mail merge.
Let me elaborate this - Whenever I am trying to use this feature it only includes the profiles who are already there in the internal database, it doesn't allow you to send the e-mail to portal candidates as well in bulk which I believe should be included.

Hi Vinay,

Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this request to our team and hope to help you streamline your process even further.

Happy Recruiting! :)

Respondido el 4/2/2019
Ashish
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Publicado el 12/9/2022

I am using this everyday so i know it is very easy to use

I use Ceipal everyday to search right candidates, submitting candidates, update interview and onboarding of offered candidates. Best part is easy to access and easy to find..

Puntos a favor

AI feature is very helpful to find right candidates according to job position

Desventajas

All features available in Ceipal are easy to access, So in my mind there is no demerits of Ceipal.

Divyanshi

Publicado el 19/9/2022

Best Applicant Tracking system for US Staffing

We are using Ceipal for Search Cnadidates from Job Boards and also Using Ceipal to publish our Jobs on open platform,,,, Best ATS in reasonable pricing

Puntos a favor

E- boarding - Ceipal allows the User to send any document to the Applicant to sign it digitally

Frequent changes in User Interface makes path difficult sometime

Hadi

Ceipal ATS

Whatever our basic requirements are white switching from the existing it had all of them. Starting from the transition it was smooth and easy. In a month, the team ensured to educate and train admins/ users about the product and helped us to understand and learn more about the product. Is has been a great experience for the team and the tool was in our budget.

Puntos a favor

Dashboards and ease of access. The system can be customizable as per the requirement and very easily. The resume search feature is a lifesaver and saves the work of uploading the resumes manually. Power BI helps to get the required reports in the format/diagram we want. The system is very fast compared to other ATS when it comes to resume search. It loads the search results in less than a minute, even if the system fetches 10000's of resumes and the support team is very responsive and helpfull.

Desventajas

The system is loaded with tons of features and it is difficult to access all of them at once sometimes we lose the best of the features in the mix. Rather than focusing on developing new features, the development team should work on improving the current. Monster integration is a serious issue right now, if we look at the integration the system is integrated with the OLD API. The team should work on timely integrations.

Zoho Recruit, Bullhorn ATS & CRM y iCIMS Talent Cloud

Razones para elegir CEIPAL ATS

Because the OLD ATS lacked the functions such as integration, Reporting, customizations and many more.

Razones para cambiar a CEIPAL ATS

Pricing, features, and Integrations.

Respuesta de CEIPAL

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Robbie
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 14/1/2021

Excellent product but needs more help!

Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

Puntos a favor

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product.
Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Desventajas

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs.
On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

PCRecruiter

Razones para elegir CEIPAL ATS

Found the product to be sluggish with tons of tabs - very slow, also level of customer service dropped since they were acquired by Bullhorn. Very rigid product - Ceipal is much more flexible & can be more tailored for a small business.

Razones para cambiar a CEIPAL ATS

Superior sales presentation - great follow up. Product appeared to be more flexible and could be tailored to a smaller business. Cost was not an initial consideration but was impressed that of the 5 we shortlisted they were the best value.

ARUN
  • Sector: Automoción

Publicado el 3/11/2020

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Desventajas

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razones para elegir CEIPAL ATS

Used Resumate from 2010 to 2015, Resumate did not offer the cloud based software we were looking for and did not have functionalities for resume migration and job broadcast.

RESUMate

Razones para cambiar a CEIPAL ATS

Bullhorn was very expensive and difficult to setup

Ravi

Publicado el 19/7/2019

Worth for money

As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Puntos a favor

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

• Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 25/5/2021

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

Puntos a favor

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular support rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is also on point. I initially had my doubts having an indian software company as my ATS of choice, but really, they have crushed it. Strong communication skills, rapid response, and incredible value. Can't say it enough.

So, yeah. I don't miss/need the self service portal.

Since this for overall feedback, it's important to know that this is a BIG piece of software in terms of functionality. EVERYTHING is unlocked so you have to go from knowing zero about it, to having (literally) the whole solution at your fingertips. It's a lot to learn/handle. I love it.

Desventajas

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

Zoho Recruit, PCRecruiter y Avionté

Razones para cambiar a CEIPAL ATS

Price and functionality. And then the promise of unlimited tech support

Respuesta de CEIPAL

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and beautiful review. Our team appreciates your feedback. This review made our day. We have noted down your recommendations as well, and we will take them into consideration. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and support, and your review affirms our team's hard work Thank You!

Respondido el 9/11/2021
POLA
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Publicado el 8/12/2016

Good Product Recruiting.

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Puntos a favor

Customisation options and customer support.

Desventajas

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

Dear POLA Sharath,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Respondido el 11/9/2018
Vipin

Publicado el 10/4/2018

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Puntos a favor

Pros:Customisation options and customer support.
Customization options and customer support.
Customization options and customer support.
1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied

Cons:It is up to mark.
So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any.
Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that.
The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Desventajas

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

Dear Vipin,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Respondido el 10/9/2018
Neeraj
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Publicado el 19/7/2019

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

Generation of Internal database is amazing feature.
Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions .
Value for money, ROI is the key.

Puntos a favor

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting.

Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

Desventajas

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets.

In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient.

While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Vidyadhar

Publicado el 31/7/2017

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

Puntos a favor

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements .
Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate.
Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

Desventajas

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

Respondido el 31/8/2017
Bruce

Publicado el 2/6/2022

Working on CEIPAL is a fantastic experience, and while working on CEIPAL, job has been simpler.

Working on CEIPAL has solved many difficulties for me. Switching between different job portals has become a simple task because to Ceipal's ease of use.

Puntos a favor

Ceipal's Integrated Search has made things easier for me because I now have access to all of the job sites I use, and recruitment has been a breeze since I started using it. Working has been an amazing experience.

Desventajas

Backend issues with CEIPAL, such as difficulty opening resumes and errors while moving resumes, are considerable. I experienced this a few days ago, and there is occasionally a lag when loading resumes.

Respondido el 13/6/2022

Publicado el 6/9/2022

Ceipal easy for new users, Not as detailed and user-friendly for long term

Ceipal is a good to have ATS system, but in this current market people tend not to switch to a new ATS system as it requires a lot of work and training to the current employees who are already working on a different system, a great UI/UX and great new integration features which are not yet introduced in other ATSs.

Puntos a favor

Ceipal is very straight forward, easy to use use ATS software, which has all the options to integrate with other CRM systems. It has a good reputation to work along with major job portals like Monsters and CB.
It has all the options to maintain all the reports and data required for a particular team, client and managers to improve their productivity or to monitor productivity

Desventajas

Ceipal appears like a downgrade when someone switches from a different ATS to ceipal, this might be the same case when someone moves from one ATS to the other. The main difference comes when there is a lot of activity for a single client, single role, single candidate which are associated with each others, its's better viewed on other ATSs. Also the integration with various VMS systems is also not upto the mark because of the differences between those VMS systems and client workflow concept.

Nabeel
No disponible

Amazing ATS

It is an amazing ATS with really great features and amazing user interface.

Puntos a favor

The interface of the product is very good, viewing resumes is very easy, searching for candidates is very easy. Putting notes on the candidates and doing submission be it internal or external client submissions is also very easy.

Desventajas

Doing placement activity is a bit hectic with so many details to fill, sometime parsing resumes from job boards slows it down, sometimes the ATS hangs for few minutes.

Sonu
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Publicado el 28/1/2020

Combination of all ATS

Puntos a favor

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Desventajas

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razones para cambiar a CEIPAL ATS

We like the product functionality after Demo.
Swarnadip

ATS at its best.

My overall experience with ceipal is amazing at all times, being the first ATS system i have used i enjoy my work as it helps me reduce a lot of time for certain manual things that needs to be done.

Puntos a favor

I love that ceipal has the most user friendly front end which allows any new user to explore and understand the software with. I am in love with the AI of this product as it is compiled properly and it helps reduce a lot of manual work by automating half of the processes for example mail merging, data analysis, etc. Overall it is a great product.

Desventajas

The only thing i hate about this product is that mid way through Boolean search while screening candidate profile's, rarely the ATS gets stuck midway and the operation fails, which i believe the ceipal team is working hard to resolve, it is a bit annoying sometimes as we have to reload it and once reloaded there is a saved history for the strings but it fails to accommodate few filters applied and the candidate list gets shuffled which in turn creates a confusion of which candidates i have spoken to who is left to be spoken with. Other than this small issue Ceipal is my go to ATS.

Publicado el 28/12/2021

it's very transparent and easy to learn quickly

It was a outstanding experience with Ceipal and I'm not leaving my current organization because this company is having Ceipal tool as ATS

Puntos a favor

Email Merging is the best and most likeing thi

Desventajas

Profile Migration is the least about this tool

Respuesta de CEIPAL

Dear user, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review of CEIPAL! We're thrilled to know that important customers like you have an outstanding experience with our product. It's so gratifying to know that our technology helps you to be productive and stay motivated! We can't thank you enough for your feedback.

Respondido el 22/2/2022