Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Favro

Favro is a project management and collaboration tool with which developers, marketers and executives can plan, track and evolve ideas. Designed to suit the size and needs of any project, Favro allows users to add features and...

Saber más

Filtrar por:
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 12/12/2019

Abstract Approach to Cards; Few Limitations

For business partners & employees there was a steep learning curve; BUT Favro’s blog and resources do an amazing job at showing a lot of different management styles & project management approaches being used on the platform. This really helped people with different business and personal backgrounds start with a strong footing. The biggest part of the adoption wasn’t the platform, but how individual actors in the organization wanted to manage projects and action items when there was no platform limitations...

Which for a startup, is definitely required as the business solidified it’s processes over time.

Basically, there were no bottlenecks presenter while doing a myriad of different project types on Favro... that’s a big statement for a platform.

Puntos a favor

The platform approaches cards agnostically, but ensures re-use of customizations through templates. Lanes, groups, automation, and tagging make almost anything manageable in Favro... more than almost all others that I’ve worked on for production level projects.

Agnostic to project management styles is a huge benefit when running things in the platform.

Also important, the platform is amazing for how old it is. It’s “young” but I’m sure it will surpass others in terms of features.

Desventajas

Lanes displayed as standard cards in “My cards” is a bit overwhelming. I’m sure in the future they will keep upgrading to pay a bit more attention to “admin” views and have more “authority” driven dashboard views that summate statistics that currently are only viewable directly to the boards themselves.

Trello, monday.com, Wrike y Asana

Razones para elegir Favro

Their interface is a new approach, but for really complicated projects that are defined based on a Risk Management approach... Monday.com became very restrictive and a lot of time spent customizing it repeatedly.

Software anterior

Razones para cambiar a Favro

The trajectory of the platform is very clear to me; it will become more abstract yet they will keep up with helpful resources and continue showing their approach is based on real world, practical business standards... not just startups. Their examples and curated walk through a of how businesses use the platform will help keep support for it low in my department. Their approach to agnostic cards also makes it so changing a project’s board or ensuring a department can pivot how it needs without affecting others means a stable use throughout the organization(s).
Brittany
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

Publicado el 21/1/2022

The Best Tool I've Found for Project Management

Puntos a favor

My company uses Favro like it's our Bible! We organize everything on here, from invoices to product roadmaps to assigning tasks to our team members to scheduling our blog posts and editorial calendar. It's extremely intuitive with new features coming out constantly.

Favro has done so much to aid us in organizing our projects, setting deadlines, and figuring out our priorities when it comes to managing our business.

Desventajas

Favro is very intuitive, however, there is a slight learning curve. You definitely have to spend some time playing around with the platform to see how you want to use it.

The templates are helpful, but I feel that there could be more options available.

Basecamp y monday.com

Razones para cambiar a Favro

It has the same features, but it is a fraction of the price

Respuesta de Favro

Brittany, great to hear that you enjoy Favro. We will soon update all our templates, and we hope that it will fasten your work.

Respondido el 8/2/2022
Andres
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Publicado el 27/7/2022

Ideal option for collaborative planning

We use this app to collaborative planning and works just fine, but it can be improved in push notifications because we still need to notify manually when a task is done or needs approval.

+ Great interface
+ Workflow is ok
+ Good integration with apps

Desventajas

- Push notifications can be improved
- It can be improved in progress tracking

Better price-quality relation

Las mejores alternativas a Favro

Renny
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Publicado el 28/11/2017

Great UI, but lacks depth of functionality

I wouldn't say we had any benefits. We tried it because we liked their other product (Hansoft) which is native, and expected that they would be creating a web-version of what they had or at least something that is feature comparable.

1. Great UI for KanBan based products
2. Concept of parent child hierarchies that are not limited to 3 or 4 levels (allows us to do great planning). However, this functionality is really tedious to use in the UI, unlike their Hansoft product.
3. Easy to update cards/add comments/add attachments
4. Multiple assignees to cards
5. Tasklist within cards

Desventajas

1. The parent-child hierarchy is nearly impossible to use due to UI design / usability problems
2. Searching and reporting is completely lacking. I wouldn't even call it mediocre, it's just not there. There is some "filtering" which is absolutely unusable for any large project.
3. No ability to link tasks in any way or mark duplicates.
4. *** NO WAY TO EXPORT DATA *** : BEWARE OF THIS
(I wrote my own export using their API, but lost between 30-50% of the details of each card)

Renan
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Publicado el 1/4/2020

Everybody needs support at some moment and if you see yourself in this situation too, avoid...

The trial experience is not good when we were implementing and onboarding the team we need more days to have everybody working in the same page, but Favro don't have this option and lock down all my account data. We came from Asana to work in favro but when we had many projects running at the same time we lost the full picture and after 3 months we came back to Asana. I asked the support how to downgrade my plan and they told me the wrong instruction and my data was locked again. This is the worst feeling that you can offer to someone: lock someones data and answer the day after, well, I'm still waiting it.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive views my team enjoyed to work with favro

Desventajas

We can have a macro view of the projects and we had to work with other platforms together

Jira y Asana

Razones para elegir Favro

The Scrum and Kanban view from favro. But after 3 months we returned to Asana

Software anterior

Asana

Razones para cambiar a Favro

The Scrum and Kanban view from favro.
Devan
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Publicado el 30/3/2020

Getting organized with Favro

Wonderful - I've never been more organized with my work

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use and the responsive Favro team :)

Desventajas

No issues so far! This software is superior than the countless others I have tried before it.

Ramses Miguel
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 3/12/2021

The master planner

I think this software has changed the way I planned everything, it is very intuitive, practical and well - organized.

Puntos a favor

This software is really practical and useful. I have been using this software for a couple of months now and I have a very nice experience with the program.

Desventajas

There too many features that I don't know all of them, I think you can make a tutorial on how to use it.

Grunbaum
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 14/10/2018

Honest Opinion

Getting all of my clients/projects orgenised as my calander and in control of my work and personal goals and tasks.

Puntos a favor

After Reviewing 10 most known Managing Apps - I have decided on Favro - it was a hard and long process which took me about a little over a month in which I have used all my "free trials" periods on all of them.
Favro was the most suitable for my way of working - I can freely and quickly load my tasks for various projects as they come later I can deal with each of them and assigned each of them to team members and keep track of my progress - it's visually very appealing and enables me to distinct right away where I am standing. I have checked 10 Apps - were left with two which Afro was one of the two.
The mobile follow up is wonderfull too i can be in a meeting and look at my check list of that meeting and have no need of printouts of my meeting notes and use it to update my meeting notes as the meeting goes along.

Desventajas

I wanted to share one of my clients (projects) with his dashboard and found out accidentaly he could olso see my own privet dashbord - i have immidiatly cancled the option - so far hadn't have the time to learn to overcome that problem - i guess it's my lack of experience of operating Favro.

Travis Anna

Publicado el 25/5/2018

Favro's main competitive advantage is the hierarchical listing of cards to help organize...

Project management is challenging in startups. Things are moving fast and devoting the resources to tracking progress on reaching goals and organizing your team isn't easy. Favro helps us communicate as a team and track progress on our big goals. The customized collections and views enable our strategic team to look at the "big picture" while our developers can look at the day to day task list, but all our information is synced up.

Puntos a favor

The primary reason we went with Favro was the ability to hierarchically organize cards (like Asana) but also organize workflows like a Kanban tool. This fits our team approach the best. I also like that cards are the atomic unit of organization and that individual cards can show up in multiple boards, backlogs, and collections. In addition, the multiple and cutomizable collections is also helpful.

But one of the best parts of Favro is their responsive and intelligent customer service reps who are able to answer questions quickly and effectively.

Desventajas

The UI is very text heavy and doesn't allow for incorporating custom iconography. Icons improve efficiency in working with SaaS tools and I see places that would help in Favro. The pricing tiers seem steep. Doubling the monthly rate for an increase from 5 to 10 users feels inappropriate.

• Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Publicado el 19/5/2022

Good basic tool to start

I would recommend Favro, I had a good overall experience with the platform.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use and the overal UI/UX design is very good for the price.

Desventajas

It could have more features such as advanced automation.

Ivan
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 21/5/2018

Welcoming software screaming to get hands-on

The software can be used across departments connecting people and departments in a collaborative platform. And it is very friendly to share the project progress during meetings.

Puntos a favor

Favro is friendly, super flexible and yet powerful when going skin deep. The system is built around super-customizable tasks called CARDS. CARDS can be connected to each other, or arranged hierarchically. CARDS can contain checklists like a list of subtasks, a list of languages to translate, whatever.
The CARDS can be grouped in BACKLOGS which are containers that will do for AGILE working styles but also for more traditional project management. They are not a Gantt chart yet I am pleased that I can have a list reflecting when the tasks (CARDS) have to happen, by whom, and grouped under project stages (for which I create a CARD one level up).
The approach is completed with BOARDS, a very Agile approach in which CARDS are placed in columns. Favro beats its competitors in that you can build as many columns as required with whatever labels. In example To-Do/Doing/Completed, or In analysis/Approved/In progress/Under testing/Ready/Closed, you choose. Favro strength is its flexibility, making it suitable for Marketing, a software development team, a Manufacturing company, Sales department, you name it. You can fit in any project.
To round off a CARD can live in more than one BACKLOG and one BOARD. This allows to make very powerful views on the tasks, like concurrently in a Dev team BOARD (To-Do/Doing/Completed) as the manager BOARD (Goals Q1/Goals Q2/Goals Q3) and yet still be one single task (CARD) maintained by all these roles. A BOARD can have more than one LANE i.e. for the

Desventajas

The obvious con of so much flexibility is that at first it is not clear what will be the best way to use it, and some users may even feel lost. Actually it could be easy to make a few bad choices in the start and find yourself with a hard to maintain collection of boards and backlogs. Also the flexible categorization can make searching for existing tasks (CARDS) a dark science scrolling through a long list in which you have to hope you found all the relevant CARDS, the alternative being to go to the full featured reporting system. Being a new contender in the category at the moment it lacks the expansive list of integrations that some of their competitors have, yet the frequent updates denote they will catch up quickly.

• Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 12/10/2018

It's a great start - but hope they start adding more features soon...

It has been good overall - I think they just need to making updates and improvements more often.

Puntos a favor

I like how it flows and how cards can be in multiple areas. I like how the cards can be built out and be pretty custom. While we haven't been able to get them 100% for our needs - we've been able to get close. I also like how you can see a full history of everything that has happened. The workflow rules are nice (these seem pretty basic though - would love more options for these).

Desventajas

I'll be honest, I don't know the history of Favro or how long it has been around. We've been using it for around 4-5 months and it is replacing some of the other tools we were using. But the impression I am getting from it is that it is still in a beta phase. The main bones are there but it could really use additional features, or improvements made to the ones there. I haven't seen a single update since I've started using it in this time, and when you reach out asking if Favro does something they are helpful to offering other ways you can use the tool if the feature you want isn't available, but if the feature isn't there they just say they will make note but don't offer any other information. As someone who also works for a SAAS company I am not expecting any etas on anything, but having been almost 5 months and no updates to anything have happened it makes me wonder what's going on...

One of my biggest pet peeves is with the custom fields, I wish there was an option to hide them from the card face because on some of our teams we had to stop using them because it made the cards too long. This was disappointing because they were super helpful, but when you have 30-40 cards in one lane - it's a lot to scroll through.

Something else that needs improvement is alerts and knowing what all is assigned to you. I could have 100+ cards at one time and "my feed" is not an easy way for me to see what all I need to do.

Taylor

Publicado el 22/5/2018

Favro has been great - we migrated from Trello, and it has been overall pretty seamless.

Overall - this has been a great productivity software. We have very much enjoyed the ability to have cards live in multiple locations, so that people in different departments can all make updates to the same card.

Puntos a favor

The ability to have cards live in multiple locations is the #1 reason we switched from Trello to Favro. The Marketing and Product teams have separate boards, but, often work together on tasks. It is great to have a single card or group of cards live in multiple locations, so that when anyone makes an update to the card, it is updated for everyone.

Desventajas

Management of cards and boards isn't as easy as I'd like it to be. Every week, we make a new board for tasks that we want to accomplish that week, and we move the cards between columns as we make progress on them. When we complete the task, we move the card all the way over to a 'Done' column that we create. The columns are the same every week, and each week we need to manually create a new board and all of the columns. It would be great if we could have a new board automatically created each week to satisfy this. Or, at the very least, be able to create new boards from a template, to make this process easier.

Additionally, managing tags is a bit of a problem. We migrated our boards over from Trello, so the old Product team boards and Marketing team boards from Trello each had their own tags, but, some of them overlapped. Favro doesn't offer a way to manage these tags and clean them up, so, assigning tags is difficult. For example, there could be 3 distinct tags for Video: "Video", "video", and "Vids". When creating a new card, and assigning a tag to the card, if I type in 'vid', all 3 of these tags are available to assign to the card. I have to know which tag I'm supposed to use and which I'm supposed to ignore. If I choose the incorrect tag, that could make finding a card later on more difficult.

Tomas
  • Sector: Juegos de azar y casinos

Publicado el 20/2/2020

My favorite tool!

Favro is really my favorite when it comes to this type of tool. In fact, I use it both in my professional and private life, and have done so since 2016! I’ve looked at other tools, but haven't found anything better. My main collections are (as the workspace is called in Favro - where you plan and overview your work):
- Personal Kanban - A collection with rolling weekly planning for all my work activities.
- Famban (Family Kanban) - A collection with rolling three weeks planning for all family related activities.
- Lean Coffee - A collection used to run lean coffee meetings with remote team members.
- Various collections for my different hobbies.

Puntos a favor

- The ease of setting everything up just as you want it, within minutes.
- Strongest tool I’ve seen when it comes to visualization! Collections, columns, boards (“swim lanes”) and cards come together naturally, and it looks pretty too!
- With the app on my phone I can reach all my collections at any time, if I have a thought and want to add a new card for example.

Desventajas

- Not really, everything I need is there. The app for the phone works, but it could be improved with a zoom in/out functionality (to get both overview and details).

Furkan
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Publicado el 29/3/2021

Favro has predatory customer practices

Puntos a favor

The UI is acceptable. The general barrier of entry is low.

Desventajas

I had a horrible customer experience with Favro. I reduced the number of users for this month from 10 down to 2. The billing page had no clear way to degrade the plan to 2 users and I checked everywhere. The only potential button was for "cancel subscription" which would display the message "lose access to favro". Fearing I would lose all the boards, I didn't do this and assumed that the plan would be automatically degraded. No. The plan automatically upgrades when users are added but doesn't downgrade and the customer service doesn't give your money back. This is downright predatory. With no clear option to reduce and no automatic downgrade, I was charged 60 bucks more than what I should be charged. Slack only charges by the number of active users, I'm sure favro can design a way to count the number of users period. Beware of their practices.

Liran

Publicado el 19/9/2017

I've been looking for a tool to replace Trello for a while. Favro is Trello on steroids.

Puntos a favor

The ability to turn features on and off. For example swim lanes are huge. Another example is the Slack integration. The core functionality is there, but I can also add additional pieces per project as needed.

I also love the fact that if you can use Trello. Favro feels like its older, stronger, smarter brother. After a while, some of my client Trello boards turned into 30 column monstrosities. Favro allows me to turn those into clean organized boards.

LOVE swim lanes. Swim lanes are a Kanban staple and allow me to easily organize my boards vertically and horizontally.

Also love the Backlog elements. Helps keep things organized and contained.

Clients and most people in general get overwhelmed with too much information. Favro allows me to strip away the noise for my clients so they know exactly where to look and what they need to do. For example, I can hide the backlogs, I can minimize the boards I don't care about. Less noise = more focus.

Desventajas

I wish the card templates were dynamic. In other words, I create a template, and after updating the card template it updates all the other templates moving forward.

Fredrik

Publicado el 28/11/2017

Trello built for real work.

Puntos a favor

It's ease of use. It's a better version than a whiteboard and post its (and I don't say that lightly!). It gives our team the same flexibility to structure and re-structure how we organize our work for our current needs as a white board would, but with all the added benefits that delightful software brings. A+!

Desventajas

I don't have that many annoyances.

At the top of the list would proper two-way sync with JIRA, simply because of all the workflows associated with JIRA are awesome for so many things, except of doing actual work. I would absolutely love if I could get a synced backlog from JIRA, but keep the process of doing work and resolving tickets via Favro. That would honstely be my killer app because someone of the team has do to double work at the moment.

And please don't try to replicate JIRA:s features, embrace it instead.

Another, much smaller thing I would like is to automagically tag all cards in a backlog with a tag as soon as it's added to it. Would make it much easier to get a glance of what areas my team members are working on in the lanes themselves.

And better markdown support with syntax highlighting and such would be a welcome addition as well.

Publicado el 4/12/2017

Great tool to manage boards/cards/bugs over weekly sprints.

Easier management of sprints and greater insight into time to complete tasks. ie If cards are spanning multiple boards.

The ability to have more granularity over the control of boards was a huge win over trello. That was the main reason for choosing this product over trello.

Puntos a favor

We switched from Trello to Favro because managing bugs/tasks across sprints became time consuming. Being able to easily see boards across multiple sprints was a huge win. Also, the fact that bugs are always visible is great as well.

Desventajas

My main wish is if there was a way to quickly identify clutter. For example, bugs that have not been touched for 6+ months are probably not bugs or have already been fixed. Maybe have a way to call attention to those cards for deletion.

It would also be awesome if there was some sort of "smart" check to let the user know that a card being added may have already been added. It can waste quite a bit of time when you start looking into a bug that someone else has already fixed because it was added twice.

Esther

Publicado el 20/9/2017

Easy to use. Constant improvement. You do feel like part of a family due to good customer...

More structure and a better overview for our project.

Puntos a favor

Easy to understand and use.
More project structure than in Trello.
Report abilities
More geared towards scrum with estimations (point system).
Clone function.
Distinction between backlog and board
Templates for boards and collections
Copy function

Desventajas

Relationship between cards difficult to see and check once a ticket is in a board. Subticket relations are hard to maintain and review.

User role/rights management is very rudimentary and needs improving.

Customer fields is a welcome feature.

Several templates per board or backlog are not possible.

Opening a link to card/board/backlog/ etc. will just open that as a singular entity with no ability to move back to the system properly.

Checklist items are not detailed on any of the reports just how much items there are in a list.

Ability to navigate to the next ticket with a keyboard shortcut.

Ability to scroll through pictures if a ticket has more than one attachment.

Ticketnumber is not displayed on tickets when in board view.

Very little export functions for different systems.

Arturo

Publicado el 17/5/2018

As simple or as complex and you need it to be for light project management. Like Trello on...

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, easy to set rules, easy to create and assign tasks.
Once you set the rules and procedures adapted to your processes, it's very easy to use and to keep organized. I recommend spending some time setting up processes and rules: It'll make your project management bulletproof, even when multiple team members collaborate in one board.
It's also very easy to switch from one board to the other and it's easy to differentiate your dashboards from one another.
Integrations are amazing, you can connect with many other third-party software.

Desventajas

Centralized time tracking is not offered, making project accounting difficult.
Multiple clients or projects might require different ways of working, so I recommend diving into the details of the platform to fully understand it and master it.
It also does not provide Gantt chart or project completion graphs that are so useful. I recommend complementing this platform with other tools for these features.
Integrations are very useful to compensate for these cons.

Shun
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador

Publicado el 16/10/2018

Intuitive and great for tracking individual tasks

It’s a great tool that is easy for an individual contributor to understand and use for tasks . I hear from the side of project managers that it is a little hard to configure sometimes to keep track of all the nuances of projects and tasks.

Puntos a favor

I like the visual format of the software, and the clearly marked columns showing the status of the task(in progress, in review, approved, done, etc). It keeps my managers aware of the status of each of my tasks, and I can choose who to notify. I also like that it notifies people I tag in the comments.

Desventajas

As a graphic artist who attaches several images to tasks, the time it takes to load an image on screen for viewing is very slow. I did not encounter this on Trello, so surprising. It needs to be much snappier.

• Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Publicado el 26/10/2018

Very Reasonable and Useful Project Management Software

Puntos a favor

I work with a team of people at the HR department. Although we handle different tasks and projects, there are some projects that we collaborate together. It’s important to find an app that has everything centralized in one system. This is where Favro comes to the picture. I was very happy to find this application which has very cheap monthly fees. I don’t even know where to start with the features, but this software allows you to brainstorm, track and plan ahead. You can use it on your phone and computer. The interface looks so cool and you can print out the reports of your projects.

Desventajas

It looks like a relatively new software that seems to be dynamic, but not all features can be used to its full potential. Better to not have many features but excel in what it can offer.

Publicado el 17/5/2018

Better than trello, less complexed than jira, but can be improved,

- Gives more clarity to team and org
- Providing separation of backlog and sprint goals increase the productivity

Puntos a favor

- Two separate section really make the backlog and current sprint stories easy to maintain
- Separation also gives the clarity to the team, hence increase the team velocity
- Defining a template for each card is a pretty cool feature.
- Having integration with 3rd party softwares like slack, mail really makes easy to track stories

Desventajas

- Changing the estimation measure at one place changes at every place
- I dont like the new UI, lot of light colors, decreasing the contrast, can't differentiate between different cards easily
- There should be an easy option to get the address of the card, instead of clicking on the card and then copying the card link
- If u write something and accidentally u refresh page those changes are discarded automatically this should not be the case it can be improved

• Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 24/10/2018

A Sophisticated Virtual Project Management Software

My score for Favro is 9.5/10, but they don't deserve to have it rounded down to 9.
10 it is.

Puntos a favor

I was searching for an app to manage my projects and was thrilled to have stumbled upon this program called Favro. Favro has so much to offer when it comes to working as a team. We can visualize our projects while discussing virtually and writing it down on the virtual whiteboard. You can create a board and add frames. I am a visual person when it comes to learning and Favro captured my attention. The program keeps me focuses and excited about our projects. The program allows you to do video conferencing calls and chats. Favro is a sophisticated software for project management.

Desventajas

I don’t have any problems with the software because it has really helped me with my projects and tasks. The price is also very reasonable and affordable. Only thing I'd suggest Favro improve is to how fast their team replies to tickets.

Susan
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas

Publicado el 22/3/2018

Organized, functional, keeps team on task, provides transparency about WIP

My team knows exactly what to work on, and stakeholder know all the projects that are currently WIP, or on deck.

Puntos a favor

1. Having a customizable backlog in addition to Kanban boards for team members.
2. The estimation field helps us follow scrum/agile process.
3. The ability to tag members, setup workflow rules, card limits, and manage a checklist of tasks to complete that card.
4. Private To Do list

Desventajas

1. Would like a "Go To" link to be able to open the card in it's location (whether in a different collection, backlog or board).
2. A way to sort my backlog ( rearrange order by card title, board location, dates, estimation, tags, members, etc.)
3. Double-click to open attachments instead of downloading.
4. The option to add a card from a backlog to a specific columns on a Kanban board (Doing, Done, etc.)
5. Adding/Moving a backlog card to the bottom of the list instead of to the top of the first column.
6. Sync the order/prioritization of backlog cards with a column on the Kanban Board. Meaning, if I have prioritized cards in the backlog, to have that prioritization reflected in the Kanban column.
7. An option to remove tagged jobs from the private To Do list.
8. To have a full screen view of the backlog, similar to what you have for the boards.

410 opiniones