Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Virtuagym

Virtuagym is a cloud-based membership management and coaching platform. The product enables users to plan workouts and track the nutrition needs of their customers. Virtuagym primarily caters to health and fitness clubs, personal...

Saber más

Evaluaciones de función

Consulta las opiniones sobre Virtuagym

150 de 150 opiniones
Filtrar por:
Allen L.

Publicado el 8/6/2018

Customer retention and ease of communication was our primary goal this software smashed those...

Puntos a favor

The fact that I can communicate with all my members in one place, schedule, take payments and have the full functionality of the finance section, but also add in as many staff members as needed specifically to their individual departments just Love this option. Great to track memberships and attendance as well as online option to our business.
The support by far is AWESOME the team that looks after the UK clients are simply incredible and they go over and above to help and have worked late working on our system and to know that you have a full office pulling out all the stops to make things awesome for your business is such a relief. Telephone, email and chat feature are the support methods and when that office is shut other offices worldwide pick up the issue and assist so the support package is by far the best I've come across and without them I would have not stayed with the software. But they have gone above and beyond to help us get it right and that I value a lot, team is fantastic real-life hero's

Desventajas

The notifications are not very quick, and the apps are individual as opposed to being just one for portal, food and coaching. Lot to get head around at first but support is incredible

Hi Allen,

Thank you so much for your kind review!

We are so happy to hear you're happy with our product and services. As a company, we try to improve and learn every single day and that is why your feedback is so incredibly important to us!

We know what a daunting and difficult process it is to adapt and learn a new system. There is usually a lot to learn and not much time to do so - However, that is why we are here to help, assist, consult and guide you.

Please do know that if you have any feedback or require any assistance from us we're happy to help! :) - Anna, Virtuagym Client Success Department

Respondido el 22/8/2018
Oliver R.

Publicado el 20/8/2018

BUSINESS PLANNING AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT

My business model required a software where we can prescribe and schedule exercise for business travellers and the Virtugym software has way exceeded our expectations and in fact has shaped our business plan much more than we could of antipated.

Puntos a favor

The software is extremely versatile which has shaped the business direction of our physical activity intervention for the corporate market.

The number of exercises and activities listed in the library is amazing, you can really shape your fitness programming to any demographic, we specialise in corporate health and the library provides everything and more for our exercise prescription.

Finally, I find that the using the animated personal trainer is really motivating for clients as they are not intimidated by a perfectly toned personal trainer, which can be demotivating, this tool enables you to look at the character and visualise that you can do the exercise demonstrated by looking at an illustration.

Desventajas

In the membership phase of setting up the software, it would be useful if you can delete membership you no longer wish to keep active, you can only disable them. However, when I asked a member of the customer support team did explain that other users accidentally deleted memberships, so this is why Virtuagym implemented the disable option. So I guess the users need to be more carefull.

Hi Oliver,

Thank you so much for your amazing review and the time you took to write it!

We are so happy that you and your customers are happy with our product. Of course, we are aware that we can always improve and therefore customers like you who spend time to give us valuable feedback are truly important to us. Hopefully we'll be able to find a more elegant solution to the membership deletion in the future!

If you have any more feedback for us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via chat or email!
- Anna, Virtuagym Client Success Department

Respondido el 22/8/2018
Mariano F.

Publicado el 5/11/2019

'Client Success Team' & Updates problems

Not as it was described upon selection

Workout plans, meal plans and invoicing on 1 software

Desventajas

'Client Success Team' & all the issues that come up with each developer's update. After doing our best to keep up with the numerous issues encountered we have 2 major issues that are severely affecting our business. We have already emailed the 'client success team' for months but no temporary solution/help was provided and honestly we doubt even if the issues were understood, further to the replies received. We also asked for the contact details of someone at a higher position and where informed that he can give us a call only next week! 1 of the issues has been reported 3 months ago and till today no feedback/solution whatsoever were offered. It's already the second day with the 2nd issue and this is keeping our business on hold. For obvious reasons such issue is costing us a lot of money plus damage to our reputation with our clients.

Dear Mariano,

It sounds like you didn't have the best of experience and we are deeply apologetic for that lapse in service.

We will reach out to you shortly to see how we can improve the value we provide to your business.

Respondido el 13/2/2020
Emm C.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 8/3/2020

Tick Performance

Being in another country does make it difficult to follow up with any issues

Puntos a favor

I like the content and the presentation, back end content, and app store app

Desventajas

I am still waiting for Ezidebit Aust to become apart of the integrations - I was initially informed it would be less than 1 year to onboarding but 2 years later I am still waiting.

"Dear, Emm

Thank you very much for your review!

We are glad to hear that you find our content and presentation, positive aspects of Virtuagym.

We would like to hear more about those areas of opportunity you feel we can continue to work on when it comes to better access to back end content.

Unfortunately, our partnership with Ezidebit has been put on hold. With their current pause of payouts to clients, we are unsure when this can be picked up again. But we will make sure to keep you posted once there is a change in their situation.

Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] using the code JA23872 in the subject line.

Many thanks,

Your Virtuagym Family"

Respondido el 24/4/2020
Rebecca C.

Publicado el 17/3/2020

Satisfied customer

I think a lot of work needs to be done on the client interface in terms of scheduling workouts and how they view these. The word that comes to mind is clumsy.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use once you know how. I have been using this for bookings and managing my accounts and it works well.

Desventajas

The cost to increase membership base. I run Group training and would love to be able to add these members onto the system but it is gets too expensive. If I could I would use the booking functionality more. Further to this the app in terms of clients experience is not great and east for clients to use and understand so I tend to not use this. When putting in place programmes for clients it is confusing for them to find the workouts. This needs to be simplified.

"Dear, Rebecca

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Virtuagym!

We are happy to hear that you find our modules for booking and managing accounts useful for your business.

We would love to discuss with you further how you envision a more user-friendly interface for your clients and we understand that this is the #1 priority for most of our clients.

Please email us at [email protected] using the code JA35287 in the subject line.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

With warmest regards,

Respondido el 27/4/2020
Alex G.
No disponible
No disponible

Publicado el 6/3/2020

Good product for my Online PT business

Overall I'm satisfied to be able to have a tool that takes lots out of my plate in admin processes.

Puntos a favor

Easy to create workouts and deliver them to my clients. Keeping track and accountability are major for keeping motivation. The business admin has been very helpful to keep finances easier

Desventajas

The customer service communication at the beginning with me was not good, take to long for getting and answer. I see they have been working on it, but still, lots more to do to improve post-sales client service

Dear, Alex!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We are excited to read that you have found our workout components and administrative module useful when guiding your clients throughout their fitness journey!

As a team, we want to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you had experienced during your initial communication with our customer care division. We will continue working towards becoming more effective when addressing our clients' requests in order to deliver outstanding service!

Once again thank you for your suggestions!

Your Virtuagym family.

Respondido el 23/4/2020
Daniel D.

Publicado el 10/3/2017

Virtuagym: great all-in-one system

My partner and I began with Virtuagym after I had investigated their booth at the 2016 Club Industry Show in Chicago.
From a mobile-fitness owner's standpoint and for traditional clubs, this system can be your go-to for a complete software.
First off, their support is exceptional with live chat and dedicated, rapid email response. All of my concerns and questions were always answered in a timely manner and from my requests, they've made changes to our system for us on what we wanted.

For specific feautures, Ill touch on a few, but their pdf catalog/brochure really lays out everything nicely for what is offered.
New and existing members can sign up for the system via request or going to the club's "online shop" where they may browse the club's products and packages. They can view a schedule with the club's class listings and book their spot. Member's receive their own profile page which can be customized and it is part of the club's own social feed. Groups can be added for different demographic purposes for what population the content speaks to.

Members can create their own workouts from a large exercise and activity database, track their progress with many measurement options. Track food with a huge database of foods as well as create your own meals by saving particular foods in the nutrition diary as a meal, so it can be accessed later if the client makes and eats the same thing. Nutrition facts are clearly displayed and this can be a good tool, however does take time and work for one to become proficient and willing to do this all the time.

The system syncs with Fitbit for basic statistics and VG has their own activity trackers that go with their system, NeoHealth, which could be a promotion to members.

From a personal coaching standpoint, I would grade this system a B. Ive been told some updates are near that would work out some kinks and be useful additions. Push notifications, a "circuit/superset" option in the workout builder, majority of posts on the social feed go through, but some receive an error and most be re-entered.
But alot is offered. You can send workouts and activities to the client's activity calendar, set up and fill in their meal plan and set goals.

For business, everything is offered. Point of sale, kiosk check ins, marketing, services, memberships and more can be edited for the individual club or coach's liking

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your nice review and for your accurate description of our service! It is great to see how well you are doing and how efficiently we are helping you run your business!

Features such as push notification and superset editor (and much more!) are currently in our roadmap, and we hope they will be implemented soon, in order to make us deserve your A-grade!

We thank you for the valuable time that you have spent to write this review, and please do not hesitate to reach out if anything!

Have a great day,

Walter - Virtuagym Customer Success Department

Respondido el 13/3/2017
Andeas K.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 6/8/2020

Good platform, but no payment system support in Denmark & bad customer service

Good platform, but really bad service. They dont fix bugs thats not working, slow custom service.

If you have a gym or fitness center in Denmark / Europa dont buy this system. Payment does support it & there not helping you fixing it!

- Easy to use
- alot of features
- Good app setup
- Good platform layout.

Desventajas

- Support reply is really really bad..... Long reply time when you write a email.
- No phone line for service or support.
- Automatic payment system does not support Denmark (Paysafe, Mollie Sepa, Gocardless dont work in denmark)
- Still working to get the automatic payment system to work, but there not helping out.

Hello Andreas,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about Virtuagym!

We're glad to hear that our tools and services work fine for your business and are easy to use.

We've worked really hard to come up with the most complete solution for our clients, it's wonderful to know that our app set up and platform layout are a plus for you!

Feedback is one of the most important pillars on our company, which is why we'll definitely take a closer look at your interactions with our client success team and continue to work to provide you with the outstanding support you deserve.

Let us remind you to reach out at [email protected] and we'll share with you our new enhanced phone line for questions, concerns, and requests!

Wishing you all the best,

Virtuagym,

Respondido el 17/8/2020
Joost H.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 16/6/2016

VG can be big

I like VG because it offers it all. In the beginning the development went very fast, but lately I didn't see a lot of improvements. The small details make VG hard to work with. And also for training, I don't like it. It's to complex The supportservice is great and doing the best they can.
I hope the development will show some results in the next year.

Puntos a favor

Virtuagym tries to be a total sollution, and will be that. But for no it's "in progress".

Has a lot to offer.
The foodapp is great
Customer administrations is good, but need a lot of solvings
Roster app is great. Easy overview of groupsessons and PT.
Extra pay options are good.

Desventajas

Trainingsapp is to difficult to use. Takes to much time to search for excersises.
App is not ready for Ipad.
Customer administrations is not perfect, but for that goal it has to be perfect. It's so unhandy that you cannot undo your actions.
Coachingapp is not usable to coach. I want to get a sigh when it's my cliënts birthday, when they want or need contact with an instructor.
Taskapp is not easy to use.

Respuesta de Virtuagym

Hi Joost, thank you for your honest and elaborate feedback! We are very sorry to hear that you feel Virtuagym is not offering the things you need as a total package at this point. Lately we have focused a lot of attention on creating new option in our Financial part. For example, we now offer recurring online payments for the whole world! Next to that, we've had updates like iCal/Google Calendar connection with the scheduling app, scanning your POS items with a barcode scanner, more check-in options and in the next update you'll see we've been working hard on a Walkthrough system for new (and existing) customers! In the upcoming months, we expect to release more features regarding invoices, but also a new Schedule and of course the long awaited Workout Editor. We are still working on that, it's just a huge project! We'd love to have a call to talk about important things you feel are missing and how we could improve your experience. I will contact you later this week! Regards, Floor

Respondido el 6/7/2016
Ryan L.

Publicado el 3/2/2017

By far the BEST training software for Fitness Professionals!

I have been using Virtuagym since April 2016.. I have used other platforms for my business (Mindbody, AmStatz, MyPTHub).. Virtuagym is on another level. There is a reason why they are internationally recognized and used by gyms around the WORLD. What sets them apart from any other service out there is there database of exercises and the ability to demonstrate each movement without having to be sent to a youtube video. The workout builder is awesome and very easy to use. The ONLY problem I can say about it is I wish there was a way to switch between reps vs time on exercises, and allow a way to create supersets & circuits. I have been able to easily work around that by just adding a note in the specific workouts I create. And their customer service has already confirmed them working on updating that portion of the software. Speaking of customer service.. They are amazing! You can call them anytime and speak to a real person! If you email them about an issue, someone replies within an hour.
Scheduling clients is super easy. The app allows clients to register for their classes and automatically tracks remaining sessions/credits.
The nutrition side is great for holding clients accountable and works similarly to myfitnesspal, but better, mainly because it is integrated with the workout portion of the program allowing clients to track calories burned/consumed. As the trainer it allows us to monitor each client individually allowing the info to remain private between trainer/client.
The software also has a online portal allowing you to create "groups".. This allows you to separate members and easily communicate with your entire team.
Overall I absolutely LOVE Virtuagym. Whether you're running a small studio (like me) or managing a large capacity box gym, investing in Virtuagym will instantly separate you from your "competition", especially with the custom mobile app!
*****5 STARS ALL DAY! *****

Puntos a favor

Everything! But most of all I like the Workout Builder. 2nd would be the "Online Portal"

Desventajas

The ONLY thing I wish they would update is the Workout Builder.. Offering buttons to more easily switch reps/time, type of workout (circuit, hiit, supersets). Also maybe a way to copy exercises if you are doing them more than once within a workout? Virtuagym has already confirmed they are working on updates. In the meantime I have been able to easily work around these by adding little notes within the specific workouts.

Hi Ryan,

thank you so much for your feedback! Just reading this made us feel proud about the hard work we all put into creating not only a great product but also cater each client's specific needs.

As my colleagues have already confirmed, we are currently building a new version of the workout editor which will include many more different functions such as circuits and supersets.

All best,
Alkistis

Respondido el 8/2/2017
Kayla D.

Publicado el 16/3/2020

Great App, horrible customer service

I rate is a 5/5 for the App and a 1/5 for customer service.

Puntos a favor

I wish I could rate this App 5 stars for everything as it has been an asset to my business. I use it every single day to run my online business, the app itself is very user-friendly for my clients and easy to use on the back end. It has many great features that make creating and following workouts very easy.

Desventajas

If you are looking or in need of good customer service, this app isn't for you. They have failed me many times in the customer service department. Slow to respond, sometimes days when I need assistance urgently. My app was down for a month and a half earlier this year, what should have been my best month of the year ended up being my worst of all time. They have a great product, just need to put a lot of work into their customer service.

"Dear, Kayla

Thank you very much for your review!

We are glad to hear that our app has become such an asset for the development of your business and that your clients find our many available features easy to use.

The situation you had mentioned about your app being down, did you mean that your entire app was actually down, or were you referring to the issue we had experienced with custom workouts not playing? As the only record of the issue that we have is with the workouts and that was due to YouTube changing their license agreement and unfortunately, that affected any business that relies on YouTube to share their videos.

We would love to hear more about your experience so we can continue to improve the service we provide to all of our clients.

Please email us at [email protected] and use the code JA18615 in the subject line.

Your feedback is very valuable and welcomed!

Sincerely,

Respondido el 27/4/2020
Alexander G.

Publicado el 22/3/2020

What you see is what you get

Fantastic customer care experience, guided setup done with patience from one of their stuff, always available via phone for quick questions, the product is sleak and customisable to a great extent even without purchasing extra packets

Puntos a favor

Full Features and the pricing scales depending on your business size. That means that you get full service no matter how small your business is. Once you grow, you start paying more. It's a fair model

Desventajas

Still no Onefit integration but it's really a minor thing. I cannot find anything else to fault them for

Dear, Alexander

Thank you very much for sharing your experience!

We are thrilled to hear you've encountered so many benefits in your product and the tools we have built for our clients to not only meet but exceed their expectations.

Your feedback is very valuable to us and we will continue to do our best when providing our clients with topnotch services as you all deserve!

We look forward to excelling in every aspect of our services and making all the necessary efforts to be part of your business growth.

Once again, your review is highly appreciated!

Sending you all the best,

Your Virtuagym Family.

Respondido el 28/4/2020
Gregg M.

Publicado el 8/8/2020

COULD BE AWESOME BUT IT NOT

Lack honesty and integrity: they have been dishonest on a number of occassions adn never admit that they are lying to you. They promised us a payment provider other than PayPal in 2016, and we are still waiting. They dont seem to care that much for clients outside of The Netherlands.
Very poor support: take too long to return communications, many customers IOS APP's have not been updated since 2018 when they claimed to have notified us all about a change in Apple App store policy and even after two years of apps not being updated they belived it was not their responsibility to assist their customers.
During COVID closure they continued to charge full price and even took extra payments out of our account while we were closed and had no income.

WORKOUT BUILDER
Extensive exericse library and custom exercises (including videos) are easy to add.
MOBILE APPS
There are Andriod and IOS App for customers and a Coaching App for coaches to use. They are good when they work.
MANY FEATURES
They provide features for Club management, and for coaches and customers. Have not found another software company that address all three well.

Desventajas

EXTREMELY OVERPRICED. Im a small owner operator and they charge me $300AUD a month.
BUGS GALORE .It often has bugs and therefore doesnt work efficiently.
IOS MOBILE APP - Has not been updated since 2018 and it has taken me over 2 months to get them to do it.

Hello Gregg,

Thank you for your review.

We're glad to hear that you find our workouts and coaching module easy to use along with the features we provide for club management.

Your feedback is deeply appreciated, although we work very hard day by day trying to provide our clients with the top-notch service they deserve, there will be times in which technology will have us facing certain obstacles.

The areas of opportunity you've mentioned will allow us to continue assessing our priorities with a better focus as we move along into a path of success.

Let us remind you to reach out whenever you feel like it by emailing us at [email protected] we'll be ready to help!

All the best.

Virtuagym,

Respondido el 13/8/2020
Anna W.

Publicado el 27/1/2021

Wish the Product Would Work as Advertised

Frustrated

Puntos a favor

Customer service is friendly and easy to access

Desventajas

I give feedback all the time to customer service.
I'm frustrated with Virtuagym. I've made several attempts to create motivating challenges for my Rockstar Clients only to be disappointed because Virtuagym is not working right and their data is not being processed into the challenge.
This is soooo disappointing. I get my clients all excited for a challenge, they sign up and then it doesn't work. It creates mistrust from them in me and the app and it's a let down. Especially since I am a loyal customer with over 100 members.
Also, STILL waiting after months on the sycn for Fitbit to be corrected.

Respuesta de Virtuagym

Hi Anna. Thank you for sharing this with us!

We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you have had with the challenges.
We are already picking this fix up for a near-future release, so hopefully, this will have a positive impact on your business.

Respondido el 31/1/2021
Amy M.

Publicado el 8/1/2020

The WORST Customer Service ever....but really good App based system for workout tracking

I was attracted to them for their features, which I have not found a comparable replacement (maybe I'll will try programming my own in the future), but honestly, it is never going to be a one-stop shop as I was hoping with the way their system is going. I absolutely DREAD talking to their customer support system as they are very ignorant and stubborn about their policies, I think there have been a few people [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who have been understanding of our issues and actually tried to help. Everyone else seems to think that our problems are not their problem, and don't really take the time to truly understand their own software. Payment system is absolute crap, you're better off using a different system like Stripe or Square. Their scheduling went down for a whole day and all we got was a "SORRY" e-mail. I mean...our customers were unable to book for a whole day which is several hundred dollars in revenue and that's all you can say? We switched to a different booking software when that happened. But I will most likely keep virtuagym for the fun features they have like the workout tracking and such (and also because I am inadvertently locked in for a 1-year contract that was never fully explained and keeps increasing because no one will take the charges off....yay.)

Puntos a favor

Their workout trackers are awesome. I love that they integrate with different companies (though maybe not particularly well) as I was trying to set up an integration with AccuroFit and after two month, it still seems they cannot figure out how to do this. I purchased their recommended bioimpedance scales which is great because we are able to run gym challenges, and members love being able to track their lifting workouts and have a workout player whenever they want. We regularly use the community portal aspects of the software and the app based system makes it easy to talk to members and send notifications about specific things.

Desventajas

Their salespeople are good. Good enough that with their features alone they can convince you to purchase a YEAR LONG subscription without trying it out. By the way, they don't ever explain to you what features you're paying for or when your pricing goes up, why that happened because you accidentally made some changes that affect your subscription. The customer support team/on-boarding team is absolutely dismal. From day 1, I felt like I was explaining to their support how their system worked. They have no idea what is going on and they basically give you 2 30 min phone calls and expect you to figure it out on your own (when they can't even figure it out). I wanted to setup a system that allowed for different credits and booking based on levels and their onboarding specialist asked me during our first phone call "What software did you switch from and why?" I explained that I switched from WellnessLiving and what I liked about them and person managing our account told me "Well maybe you should have stuck with them."

They have an difficult system for trying to reach anyone to answer your questions. They use Zendesk, which is both incredibly confusing as it goes into (how I understand it) a central e-mail system which can take them 1-3 days to get back to you. At which point, they respond with very unhelpful advice or flat out ignorance. Also, their pay service integration sucks. It is very difficult to use them for bookkeeping and POS and I ended up just resorting to Square.

Dear Amy,

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the Tracking and the Community modules of our system but are devastated to hear that you had such negative experience with the service that you had received.

We would love to reach out to you and see how we can improve the situation. Please check your in-box :)

Respondido el 13/2/2020
Nancy M.

Publicado el 8/8/2020

Virtuagym for the solo business owner

They have been really receptive. When their rates did go up - I thought here we go again - and I would be switching software but we found a solution.

Puntos a favor

I run boutique private training studio, as well run group classes at another facility. Because I am a sole operator, in my research many of these services can be too expensive as they are geared for gyms and bigger studios. Virtuagym worked with me to design a package that met my needs and I really appreciate that.

Desventajas

The report system is geared towards gyms and recruiting new members. I have had the same members for years so would love to see reports broken down by product sold each month vs new members.

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our services!

We're thrilled to hear that you found an all in one solution for your business to drive results and success while keeping it affordable.

Your comments are very valuable to us, which is why we'd like to encourage you to continue providing us with feedback and ideas for us to improve the system every time we can!

You can email us at [email protected] with suggestions such as the one you mentioned about reports and we'll be glad to embrace your petitions.

Your Virtuagym Family!

Respondido el 13/8/2020
Brian P.

Publicado el 15/9/2020

Not Ideal for Small Business Users

I wasn't happy with the onboarding process as training was mostly independent and delay response time from support team.

There was no option to buy out of 12 month agreement due to dissatisfaction with the product so you're left with a product that you dread to use.

Only made use of their software for a couple months before switching to another product. Currently waiting for terms of agreement to expire so I don't have to see my account being billed by them.

Puntos a favor

I enjoyed the community board feature where updates can be posted in real time to the group/clients which promotes interaction.

The app user friendly according to member feedback.

Desventajas

Not ideal for martial arts based businesses.

The templates and features within the software seem catered more towards larger chain gyms/health clubs to track fitness stats important to personal training and traditional group fitness classes.

The initial sales call made it appear that it would be easier for a small business to use, but it didn't feel like that at all.

Dear Brian,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback.

We are glad to hear that our community and engagement module has become such a great tool for you to connect with your members!

Our main goal is to continue improving while providing our clients with the most seamless and complete all-in-one solution package.

Your feedback will be definitely taken into consideration.

If you ever need assistance, you can always reach out to us at [email protected], we will be happy to help!

The Virtuagym Team!

Respondido el 22/9/2020
Rita C.

Publicado el 3/5/2021

Not Worth the Hassle

Not that great, since the person who told me about the software told me that I had to only give a month's notice for my license to be cancelled, but I am told I have to give a YEAR's notice. I'd also rate the customer service a 2.5 at best, as they like to blame you, the customer, for any issues.

Puntos a favor

Ease of putting in client info, though I did not like that everyone was automatically a male. Very strange.

Desventajas

If you have clients who have expirations for packages, the software does not keep track of it as users book classes, nor does it keep track of the number of credits left as clients use them. You are only aware when there is none left. There is a pop up that pops up each and every time you log on, even if you click on "no thanks" for the notifications.

Dear Rita,
Thank you for your review. I do think that there was some misunderstanding so I hope we can help to clarify. You had originally purchased the system back in 2018 and used it fully and frequently for 2.5 years without any complaints. So it seems that you were pretty satisfied with the system overall.
Data on packages is available in the Business Analytics section of your portal.
When you purchase the system, there are 3 separate instances where the 12 months agreement is discussed, we never conceal our T&C. So much so that your agreement is available to you any time in your portal.
The 1 month cancellation notice is part of that agreement. 30 days prior to the end of the 12 months cycle, you can give notice that you do not wish to renew. Respecting your long relationship with Virtuagym, we even went as far as waive the entire remaining 6 months on your license in favor of a smaller payout of 3 months. Sadly instead you threatened us with bad reviews :(

All the best!

Respondido el 5/5/2021
Susan M.

Publicado el 29/7/2020

Slow Start

Client engagement is active with use of the platform.

Puntos a favor

Our studio loves the Community feature of this product to share information, updates, and ease of engagement with clients. Ease of scheduling classes and other functions increases the more you use the platform. The use of groups for specific modalities and increased engagement with instructors is another plus. The mobile app and additional Nutrition App through the PRO feature is also a great feature to pair fitness and nutrition.

Desventajas

The financial set-up was a nightmare at the start as we were not able to use US payment systems. The turn around time from PaySafe was not at all conducive to good business practices. This seems to have been recently rectified with the addition of other payment options.

Dear Susan,

Thank you very much for your review!

It is quite exciting to hear that our services have become an ally when it comes to helping your business not only meeting but also exceeding expectations in regards to client engagement.

We value your comments about the areas of opportunity you've shared as these allow us to better assess our priorities and improve while continuously building a completely functional solution for every single one of our clients!

Feel free to contact us at any time by emailing our support team at [email protected] we'll be there to effectively answer all questions and address any requests you may have.

All the best,

Your Virtuagym family!

Respondido el 31/7/2020
Itzak L.

Publicado el 29/4/2021

Perfect for branding my martial arts brand!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were my main points of contact during the onboarding, and the experience was great! Onboarding was about 3 months long, giving me time to work with the app, have my questions lined up and pretty much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to answer almost everything, and if there wasn't a clear answer, he made sure to find someone who did know and follow up. After every webcam meeting I was sent recordings of the meeting that I still refer to, along with a summary of everything we talked about. Very down to earth, easy-going and made the onboarding experience not so painful. We were able to flesh out everything, from the design of my website to incorporate Virtuagym's webshop of my memberships, to setting up payments, to helping me setup my merchant accounts correctly.

With [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he made the app-making process very easy. Granted, I already had a iOS developer license since I already had 1 app on the market, so that took less time to finish compared to people who might need more attention on how to do that. Other than that he made sure my branded app was looking just the way I wanted and answered all my questions incredibly fast.

So far I'm very impressed with how the company handled the onboarding and the design of their software. It has its hiccups but nothing too big or dramatic to make me think less of their software.

Puntos a favor

-If you're looking to stick out against the competition, having your own branded app is a MUST. I feel like this company really understands that, with the private trainer sector being highly over-saturated with exercise enthusiasts trying to find a way to stand out. Everyone lives on their phones, so only makes sense to push towards that. I've had the idea for the longest time to get my martial arts brand off the ground and teach through an app, and Virtuagym's setup was pretty impressive.

-With the app design, there's a section on my web portal dedicated to just that, from design interface, to what I want to offer, to the schedule and more. By the time my app was ready to go live, all they had to do was refer to my app design section to upload everything. I didn't have to do any app coding whatsoever, so that saved hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in app developer costs.

-The scheduling software is pretty top notch. I'm able to list all my classes and connect it to a calendar on my website that's always live.

-The Pro version of my app gives my clients an additional app, the Foods app, where they can keep track of their nutrition, calories and macros. Pretty much gives my clients 2-apps-in-one.

-The Support Team has been very responsive to me. They get back to me pretty fast. The onboarding team were awesome and really helped me complete all the things I wanted to offer through my training.

-The Coaching design of the software is great!

Desventajas

-I wish the videos could be connected through different providers. Right now, the app uses YouTube to connect all my exercises to my videos in the app. It'd be nice to offer different means, like Vimeo. YouTube has restrictions to videos, like only being able to load 16 videos per day and sometimes loads slow.

-Clients are unable to listen to their music at the same time as watching any of my videos. However, the support team is aware of this hiccup and is looking into it.

-One option that I really liked about the previous software I used (Zen Planner) was the ability to list ranks and creating conditions of when they'd be ready to test for a promotion. However, I also understand Virtuagym's focus is sports and exercise, not exclusively to martial arts, so it makes sense that it wouldn't offer this.

-The check-in desk software could use some work. Right now it's only Windows-based, so that cuts out other people like myself that use a Mac. Easiest thing they could do would be having an easier check-in process on the dashboard that I could open up on a web browser on my iPad, with pictures of my clients that they would tap to check in. Maybe the check-in software on Windows is great, but I haven't had the opportunity to test it yet.

Dear Itzak,

Thank you kindly for your detailed review. We greatly value our clients' insights on what they enjoyed the most as well as the areas of opportunity.

It has been a pleasure onboarding you into our system and we look forward to seeing your brand grow exponentially with this awesome tool at your disposal.

Please do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with.

Anna Howard
CS Manager

Respondido el 3/5/2021
Valarie A.

Publicado el 29/7/2020

Great for clients, not yet great for the business end

We were super excited when we found this software, and thought it could do everything we needed. But as we got into the set up and transferring from our old system it was honestly a bit of a let down. It is a better experience for our clients and that is why we are sticking with it but really hope to see some development on the back end side of it so it allows us to more easily run our business.

Puntos a favor

The customer side of this is great. Being able to adjust the app as we want and the ability to program for clients right in the app is awesome. We are getting great reviews from our clients.

Desventajas

The business side of things need some work. There are very simple functions that the system can not yet do like; limit sale of a membership, integrate scheduling types (appointments, classes, enrollments), adjust membership and invoice dates (after expiry, adjusting payment processing...), payroll report function. It makes it a lot harder on our end to manage our business.

Dear Valarie,

Thank you for sharing your Virtuagym experience!

We're glad to hear that our all in one solution has allowed your business to connect with your members while driving engagement and revenue.

Also, your feedback is very relevant to us as we continue to strive to become the most complete and functional solution for our clients.

Let us remind you to reach out whenever you need us by emailing our support team at [email protected] we'll make sure to address all questions and keep in mind any suggestions you may have to improve the system overall.

Your Virtuagym family!

Respondido el 31/7/2020
Elizabeth J.

Publicado el 23/1/2021

Nutrition App/Meal Plans

Overall my experience has been well! For the most part about 90% of my clients have been successful using the app. The other 10% really struggle since they are used to the easiness of MyFitness Pal's tracking features.

Puntos a favor

I only use the Calorie Counter app and meal plan software. I like that I can see all of my clients food logs, load foods into their meals plans, and customize their macros. It makes it easy to monitor my clients intake to ensure they are hitting their goals to lead to results. Being able to save meals is great, especially when I have clients who eat the same meals a lot, or if I want to save a quick meal for my clients to have access too. I also like how my clients can see the little icon (yellow) to let them know I personally input that food item or created a meal. Overall I have enjoyed using the software!

Desventajas

There needs to be a way to create a recipe. One like MyFitness Pal, where you load all of the bulk ingredients of the recipe, then attach the number of servings the entire recipe creates so you can log the single serving. It is too challenging for my clients to log food if there is a recipe involved because it is a VERY length process to create a meal based on serving size when it is cooked in bulk. I believe there also needs to be a feature to track the 3 macros in grams versus percentages. Clients have a better understanding when they know "I have to hit 150g of carbs" versus seeing 100% at the top once carbs are hit. In the app, when you click on the percentage circles it gives a large range of macros to fall within. This does not allow for accuracy to truly see fat loss or muscle gain. When it comes to grams of macros, there is a very small window (5g of Pro/Carbs and 2g Fat) to ensure calories are not way over or under. Right now the app can fluctuate 80g which is HUGE that is 320 calories plus or minus on both carbs and proteins , fats fluctuate close to 22g which could be a 198 calorie difference. If someone continually hit high on those macros they would never lose the fat they desired

When people input foods, there seems to be a lot of confusion when attaching a portion, or just in general since it autofill's to Macros Based on 100g. I have seen many food items input completely wrong, this could really put someone in a bad position when logging .

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

We are currently working on improving the nutrition app and your suggestions will be, of course, taken into consideration.

Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Respondido el 31/1/2021
Jack B.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 11/3/2021

Customer and End User benefits

Puntos a favor

Better than every other system we have used when asking inexperienced or junior staff to pick it up and go with it. The user interface for customers is also much easier and better than others, we have had very positive feedback from our gym members. A good range of tools and options that can be set up and customised without having to dedicate additional resource to operate it. The community noticeboard feature has been vital to our customer-centric approach.

Desventajas

limited connectivity to big brand wearable tech.
We were also unable to use it to manage our online sports hall bookings.

Hello Jack,

It is highly pleasant for us to know that our software is helping you to run your business in such a good way!

We are continuously working on improving our product, and offering more integrations is already on our roadmap.

As for online bookings, we can of course help you in setting this up through Virtuagym, so please feel welcome to reach out to us at [email protected] to better assist you with this!

Team Virtuagym

Respondido el 26/3/2021
Samuel R.

Publicado el 18/4/2020

Buen producto. Gran servicio.

Puntos a favor

Gran programa de gestión de clientes para servicios de actividad física. Destacaría el servicio al cliente y el valor añadido que aportan a las empresas.

Desventajas

Integración con sistema de monitorización de actividad más utilizadas en deportes de resistencia (Garmin, Polar, Suunto, Wahoo, etc.)

"Dear, Samuel

We are very happy to hear that our client management tools and features combined with our customer care performance have resulted in great value to your business!

Your feedback is relevant to our continuous improvement efforts. We are always on the look out and in negotiations with various providers about possible integration opportunity. Could you share with us what value would integrations mentioned by you would bring for your business? please email us at [email protected] using the code JA45975 in the subject line.

Once again, thank you for sharing your thoughts!

With warmest regards,

Respondido el 28/4/2020
Jorge A.

Publicado el 16/2/2021

Excelente producto y excelente atención

Mejora mi interacción con mi alumnos y aumenta mi productividad, ha sido una gran experiencia

Puntos a favor

Es un producto que permite profesionalizar el servicio del entrenamiento al momento de gestionar los diferenciales objetivos de mis alumnos

Desventajas

Son detalles pequeños como la velocidad de al momento de actualizar los entrenamientos, sólo eso.

Hello Jorge!

We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with us.

Our team is always striving toward keeping our customers satisfied, so it is very exciting to know that this has made such a difference for you.

Please feel welcome to contact us at [email protected] if you need further assistance.

Team Virtuagym