Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Bright Pattern

Bright Pattern is a cloud-based contact center software solution which helps businesses manage multichannel service including inbound and outbound voice, email, chat, and social media. Bright Pattern scales from 5 to 10,000...

Saber más

Filtrar por:
Marc
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Publicado el 24/7/2020

flexible approach to a flexible world

its the personal touch that matters and the pride they have for their system. I am the sort of person who always asks "what if " or "could we" and they help me get those questions answered. and if its not there to be added or done i know it will be at some point.
nothing is to hard for them to do and the relationship i have developed with the team is like nothing i experienced with Aspect, Genesys or not so NICE. The so called better are really just bigger companies who have lost sight of the personal touch and truly working with clients

Puntos a favor

As per the title, it is the flexibility of the system and how easy it is to use! What takes BP to the next level is the service I receive from them. They want to learn and they want to get even better and to do that they actually engage with their customers.

I was impressed by their original RFP presentation/demo! We were using an outdated version of their system which was supplied by Aspect so I was skeptical as the version we had was not good, but we found out Aspect were selling us a version which was 2 years old and everything was simply hard and had to be done their way.

It turned out that feedback we had given aspect, BP had taken and improved their system and actually commented on a few of my employees by names that they were grateful for that and it helped them.

so flexibility simplicity and their engagement is second to none and I would always recommend BP

Desventajas

I haven't had any downsides as of yet and I am sure there will be some from time to time, but I am confident that whatever happens, they will go the extra mile to get it sorted

Darren
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 13/11/2020

Bright Pattern Omnichannel CCaaS Review - Great enterprise omnichannel solutions

Exceptional. Amazing platform that is a tremendous value

Puntos a favor

Bright Pattern has some of the most innovative omnichannel features including omnichannel quality management for monitoring 100% of interactions on all channels
Bright Pattern has a mature offering and experienced executive team of contact center veterans
One key thing that sets Bright Pattern apart from other vendors is their speed of deployment. They also have great and quick ROI.
They are a great all-in-one solution but also have out-of-the-box integrations to fulfill the needs of any size of contact center both SMB and Enterprise.

Desventajas

None that come to mind. There are no cons to BP. Can't go wrong with this software

NICE CXone y Five9

Support lacking, outages, inflexible

Software anterior

NICE CXone y Five9

Razones para cambiar a Bright Pattern

Best omnichannel, built-in CRM, dynamic scripting, exceptional QA tools, amazing support, single view of the customer journey, easy integrations, screen monitoring and recording, easy to use workflow builder, don't nickel and dime customers.

Publicado el 6/2/2018

Great for the Start-up and MidSize Company

Puntos a favor

Remote Cloud based system, requires an online download for the compatibility of the software to your desktop. Allows for call outcome and dispositions to be added, edited. Has user directory, can take notes on the caller. Can while on the call stop recording, saves the users daily call log. Allows for users calling inbound to be placed on a callback list which the system will generate a callback when the call volume decreases in the queue. The system is easy to use has mute functions on the screen if you do not have capabilities on your headset. Has caller ID for those callers in the system. Allows for transfers and holds. Employees get their own designated extensions for each campagin. Allows for campaigns to be set-up.

Desventajas

The call log would be more effective if users could independently run stat comparisons or if it tallied for the user key information such as average call time, average hold time, average daily calls taken, and percentages of which disposition is used. Because call centers are so competitive and this information is monitored for employee performance. allowing employees to be accountable on their own for improvement wiill benefit the agent and company for better productivity due to agent awareness. Having the ability to pull up a call and see what you dispositioned it as would be useful as this is a function of FIVE9 that was very useful for agents to recall the call outcomes. It would be nice to hear a warning beep a minute before the next phone call comes in and 2 beeps 30 seconds before your next call comes in so agents are not still typing notes in the CRM and a call comes. Customers would complain that they would leave a number for a callback to be called back and placed on hold again, or not be called back at all. Need a feature for automatic call recording to be optional and when a user accepts an inter-office call it asks both users do you want the call recorded if both users do not say yes it does not record. I would get kicked out the system and it shows me as not ready but I would be on an active call but with no ability to disposition the call nor was it showing I was on a call which hurt my agent performance for calls not being dispositioned. Calls that are not dispositioned due to software failure, data connection etc. or being lost should somehow indicate rather than not dispositioned something like "network failure" so administrators do not think agents are simply not dispositioning call outcomes. Maybe possibly creating an integration with CRM software which when caller ID has identified the caller it can pull the account up in the CRM and calls which have not been dispositioned when a new call is taken the softphone will copy the major account changes to the call and for disposition it says OTHER-and action in the CRM such as refund, cancellation, no changes. If a user fails to log out of BrightPattern the next day when the system opens that user wiill have calls routed to them. Maybe having a feature which specifies times a user gets phone calls. to end or begin or both. This was a challenge when a user has a password on their keyboard and mgmt is not there and you can not sign in to the computer to log them out from taking phone calls. Or having a feature after 8 hours of no phone calls the phone will automatically go into sleep mode and not accept phone calls. Needs the ability to tell you which campaign a person is calling into, showing the phone number the person actually dialed.

Las mejores alternativas a Bright Pattern

Keith
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Publicado el 3/12/2020

25 Years of Call Center Experience, BrightPattern is the best.

One of the easiest systems to use I have encountered in 25 years of call center experience. The technology is amazing, and the customer service even better!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, coupled with excellent features.Virtual queue callback should be more of a "thing".

Desventajas

Virtual queue callback should be more of a "thing".

Talkdesk, NICE CXone, RingCentral MVP y Zendesk Suite

Razones para elegir Bright Pattern

Licensing cost(s), all-cloud service. Not locked to Windows clients.

Razones para cambiar a Bright Pattern

Background from Genesys, interaction with support / engineering team. Cost.
Heidi
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Publicado el 3/12/2019

I love Bright Pattern, from the beginning the demo was great, explained things in great detail. As we moved our services over to them they have been super easy to work with.

Puntos a favor

I love that all of our customer interactions are on one platform. Very user friendly and simple to program. I was part of implementing this software, it was easy to train and easy for agents to learn.
The software has great documentation if you need assistance, otherwise their support team has been great!
They respond quickly and are easy to work with.

Desventajas

When there are changes made or updates I am not notified of the changes that are made.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir Bright Pattern

Previously we did not have all of our interactions on one platform, we used different systems for emails, chats and emails.

Razones para cambiar a Bright Pattern

We were looking for something simple, we did not need a full CRM system. However they now offer the whole CRM
Sean

Strong omni-channel support tool

Really well designed and supported omnichannel tools that is well integrated with other tools. My favorite feature is the flexible scenario planning. We have been almost able to do everything. We are pretty creative and have been able to be very creative with our deployment.

Puntos a favor

They have a great product and a great team. The product has worked as designed and has been very reliable. The call quality has also been excellent. The scenario tool is very powerful. It is also well integrated into Zendesk.

Desventajas

We have had issues with the chat tool and would love more asynchronous capabilities but it has worked for us.

Othmar
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 4/12/2019

Omnichannel in the cloud!

We have switched over from Interactive Intelligence 3 years ago and have been really happy so far. We had 100% up-time and enjoy the cooperation with their software developers and management team.

Puntos a favor

We love the ease of use of the platform and the endless omni-channel capabilities. It is an open platform which allowed us to integrate with our key software platforms such as Zendesk.

Desventajas

It is not well known in the marketplace but that will change soon.

Talkdesk, NICE CXone y Genesys Cloud CX

Razones para elegir Bright Pattern

We wanted to move to the cloud and were looking for a partner who would be able to address our specific needs with a flexible platform

Razones para cambiar a Bright Pattern

Better value and really innovative management team.
Mike
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 21/8/2020

CCaaS best option

Very supportive and responsive; easy to work with, and always there when help was needed

Puntos a favor

Ease of implementation and low cost of entry

Desventajas

Cannot think of anything. Would buy again.

Genesys Cloud CX y Five9

Cost and flexibility

Software anterior

Genesys Cloud CX y Five9

Razones para cambiar a Bright Pattern

Liked the company better, very interested in helping when needed
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 14/7/2020

Simple to Use

We have found a powerful tool easy to setup and to configured. Same as the main features we need for a modern customer contact center.

Puntos a favor

Having access to all functionalities via web based is great for remote over the top agents supervisor and administrators.

Desventajas

Consuming software from the Cloud is challenge when we need to integrate our on promises applications like reporting and compliance (Bulk export) storage for recordings

Genesys Cloud CX y Cisco Jabber

Razones para cambiar a Bright Pattern

Functionality, price and easy o setup, easy to use.

Publicado el 19/3/2017

Truly omnichannel platform with powerful outbound engine

Puntos a favor

BrightPattern has very innovative solution which provides truly omnichannel platform. Among inbound, email, chat, video, SMS it has powerful outbound engine. With 4 dialler modes companies could be more productive than on any other platform. Specially designed supervisor desktop gives full campaign control: from lists to operators. Highly recommend to all companies looking for fast, solid and professional outbound platform.

Desventajas

nothing special that could not be improved, slightly outdated interface – but it should be updated in new version))

Derek

Publicado el 14/8/2019

Bright Pattern is an innovative and easy to use omnichannel contact center software

Overall I am very pleased with the platform and software.

Currently migrating away from using multiple platforms to manage our contact center channels. Primarily with email and chat. This is giving us one place for agents to turn to support their customers. No more logging into multiple systems and having multiple screens up for agents to manage. The ease of implementation for chat has enabled us to quickly build and turn chat on for our customer facing sites in less than a day. We are benefiting from running Bright Pattern as a hosted solution and no longer managing the amount of infrastructure we had to in the past.

My best advice is to read the resource documentation and find a training course that will launch you into rapid development and deployment. Bright Pattern can implement your platform very quickly but then you will need to start building. A training event is the quickest way to get started. I have personally been able to build a light weight call center in a day, a medium size call center in a week, and a large call center with integrations and IVR in a few weeks.

Puntos a favor

I have been using this software for several years now and each release continues to add value to the platform. I have implemented Bright Pattern for multiple contact centers including those using contracted BPO call centers. The platform is easy to use and simple to train others to use. This includes the call flow (scenario) development interface. It is all web based so no special tools or software is required to start a build. I have call center managers at multiple sites that are capable of managing their own development without the assistance of their IT departments. The omnichannel options are great. Inbound voice, web chat, sms chat, and email are easy to use and implement quickly. Outbound voice and marketing campaigns are a little more invasive in their setup but still easy to configure. I think the Inbound web chat is one of my favorite channels. One code snippit embedded in our website and the call center manager can customize and edit the look and feel from within the platform without the need of IT support or a web developer. Wallboards are another great feature addition to the platform. This has given my users the ability to build custom dashboards that can be presented to not only management/supervisors but to all the agents as well. The platform is a stable, the development is easy, and my teams love using it.

Desventajas

I don't have too many dislikes about Bright Pattern as a contact center solution. I do have some enhancements that I think could be added to further improve the functionality. I would like to see some sort of scenario flow for inbound email to customize and build a screen pop. I feel like this functionality in inbound chat and voice flows is powerful and I would like that same capability with handling emails. I would also like to see the built in knowledge base tool expanded to support both email and chat and allow for auto file attachments to emails and chat responses. This would improve an agents handling time for each customer interaction.

KC
  • Sector: Investigación

Publicado el 22/2/2017

Bright Pattern - Advanced Contact Centers made simple

Bright Pattern is a company worth investing in! We run a BPO of 150 agents collecting accurate data for market research and polling. We were on an archaic free source telephony system with some built on features that we were overpaying for. No we have a robust system for almost the same cost and we don't have to employ a developer to maintain a simple dialer. We've stepped into the future of contact centers.

Puntos a favor

It is an extremely robust, while easy to use software.
It can handle massive telephony centers with ease while maintaining competitive telco charges.
There is an excellent in hours customer support center that has gone to bat for us time and time again.
The scenario builder will allow anyone with a basic knowledge of telephony to easily program any time of campaign.
Their Development team is consistently looking to improve their software and will often reach-out/receive feedback on what features should be brought in.

Desventajas

Pricey. One of the big hang ups we have with Bright pattern is that were not quite to a place where Omi-channel telephony can be fully utilized and so I feel that I pay for my features/channels I do not use
Some features are rather rudimentary like the built in QA software, or auxiliary state controls
After hours support feels redundant and doesn't seem to reduce wait times on urgent tickets
Carrier Trouble ticket reporting can be hairy

Julie
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 4/12/2019

Review of Bright Pattern from my perspective

I answer all my calls from clients on retail with softphone and I can work at home effectively too. It is a way for me to judge my productivity and see how many emails I am answering with the dashboard that is displayed. It helps to see if I am getting my bonus prodcutivity stats too. I would refer it to other vendors even though I only used it for less than 6 months.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use especially when the emails get pushed out to me. I use a jabra mic and I the calls can go right through me at office or at home with soft phone. I like the chat option too. To out case notes is very helpful too. It is user friendly when it works good.

Desventajas

I do not hear a beep when an email comes in so I have to keep watching my screen on the laptop when a request comes in to my que. Also If I do not repsond in a minute or less I get a red in my phone # calls. Lately the chat option was not sending an alert either. There are some issue for me the pros of it are so maych better then incontact was.

William
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 5/8/2017

I use Bright Pattern as an outbound telephone and SMS platform. They have been very helpful!

Significant increase in contact rate, ease of user experience.

Puntos a favor

I love the omnichannel support. I was able to design an outbound dialing program that incorporates telephone calls, automated voicemails, SMS messaging, and email. This approach took my contact rate from ~35% to 61% last month! I could have have accomplished this with out the creativity and expertise of the support staff, they are very knowledgeable about their product and very willing to help with solutions.

Desventajas

It seems to be better designed for a small number of large dialing campaigns as opposed to a large number of small campaigns, but this is likely an issue across predictive dialing platforms. When I am testing new campaigns that only send 100 or so leads each day, it is often more beneficial to manually dial them in 'Preview' mode rather than set up dialing rules and unique campaigns because having one or two agents assigned to several small campaigns often makes the dialer "choke" for lack of a better word. I have also had some integration issues with our CRM, but again I do not believe that 100% (or any percent, to be honest) a reflection of Bright Pattern as much as it is on our CRM software.

Darren
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Publicado el 11/6/2021

We hit a homerun by switching to BrightPattern

Puntos a favor

The fact that out of the box it cover such a wide range of needs and very simply can have customizations built/created to further enhance what the software delivers. The sales and build team are SO EASY to work with and with minimal back and forth, they created exactly what we we wanted and expected plus trained us and a staff of 100 without any issue

Desventajas

There is nothin to like least - everything was a positive experience from start to finish and we are certainly not an easy client (lots of needs and demands around HIPAA and PCI compliancy.

Howard
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 14/8/2019

Easy to Administer and Powerful to Use

Helps me to provide my clients with an omnichannel​ contact center platform in the cloud that is both affordable and efficient.

Puntos a favor

Rapid deployment of new routing strategies and easy integrations. I can set up​ a URL screen-pop in 30 seconds.

Desventajas

Limited to 10 global questions for quality scoring. Looking forward to the upcoming QM Pro capabilities.

Razones para cambiar a Bright Pattern

Features and easy of use.
Roger
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Publicado el 17/3/2017

Bright Pattern

Trusource Labs is third-party contact center outsourcing company. As such, we are exposed to a number of different cloud contact center and ACD solutions. Our experience with Brightpattern has been great. We have been using Brightpattern for about two-and-a-half years now. During that time there have been a steady release of updates and improvements. Brightpattern is very receptive to customer requests and enhancements. We mostly use the voice capabilities, however we also use chat/SMS and have currently started working on integration with a mobile app. We have integrated Brightpattern with Salesforce and Zendesk. Zendesk integration was pretty seamless. The integration allows us to make routing decisions based on customer information stored in Zendesk, further customizing the interaction flow. In the end, not everything goes as planned. Questions, as well as problems have come up, and the knowledgeable support staff has always been very responsive in answering questions and resolving problems.

Flexible and powerful.

Desventajas

Custom reporting is a little difficult, however this is being addressed in a coming release.

Sal
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great Service

Bright Pattern is helping us with our Customer Service department. We use Bright pattern for inbound transactions, such as incoming calls , emails and chat. The reporting tools are easy to use and propvide the SLA data required for our partners.

Puntos a favor

The system was very easy to setup along with training and onboarding from the Bright Pattern team.

Desventajas

I do not have any complaints about the system as they have taken care of the requirements of my support team.

Jay

Publicado el 17/8/2020

Excellent Cloud Contact Centre Platform with Enterprise Abilities

The platform is easy to use, easily deployable and simple to maintain. The platform is able to adapt according to demand and is constantly being developed with new features.

Puntos a favor

Bright Pattern is a fully functional contact centre platform in the cloud with the capabilities of an Enterprise Grade contact centre platform. The platform also offers many additional features that aren't as readily available on an Enterprise Grade contact centre without the use of third party applications.

Desventajas

There isn't much to dislike about the platform.

Allan
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Publicado el 24/2/2017

We've tried many other cloud-based contact center solutions. Only Bright Pattern could scale...

As a company that serves tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of senior citizens, our customers want to talk to us via phone. Our customers do not use email, social media, nor other digital communications channels. Our technology team evaluated and even ran live with several other cloud-based contact center solutions and nothing was able to scale and maintain voice quality except for Bright Pattern. Most of the other cloud-based contact center solutions were able to handle our volume when we only had a few agents. But once we started to grow our volume and hiring of agents exponentially, only Bright Pattern proved robust enough to scale.

Puntos a favor

The robustness of the underlying technology to withstand exponential growth.

Desventajas

The User Interface could use a design upgrade.

• Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 12/4/2019

The most seamless omnichannel cloud contact center

We wanted a modular omnichannel solution to engage our customers across most of the digital channels plus voice and be able to track the interactions across all channels.

Puntos a favor

After evaluating all the known solutions from the big boys - we found the Bright Pattern solution to be the most innovative and disruptive solution. Pretty much everything and all feature we wanted is out-of-the-box. And where we needed to integrate the IVR and the other workflows with our CRM, the open API's and pre-built integrations made the task super easy and seamless. The web based admin portal with drag and drop functionality is unparalleled and really makes it easier to configure manage the contact center within minutes and removing the complexity that you see in traditional platforms. Overall - a full featured contact center platform, capable of competing with the industry leaders, yet far more simpler and easier to use. Implementation and migration was a breeze - far less effort than what we had expected.

Desventajas

Perhaps improve on the UC aspects of the platform.

Hiroshi
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

Publicado el 22/9/2017

THE BEST and ONLY ONE TURE OMUNICHANNEL SOLUTION!

Installation is very easy and easy to set up without any stress. System is very stable too.

Puntos a favor

Scenario builder and Omunichannel capability are wonderful. I also like SNS integration including LINE, AI Watson integration and Proactive Chat. This is a ALL IN ONE solution with APIs which can give me freedoms to integrate other softwares easily. Voice, SNS, Chat, Video, CRM, SMS, AI and ticketing system are all connected and integrated nicely so that a call center agent can easily use without any stress. I believe that this software is the ONLY ONE TRUE OMUNICHANNEL platform and Bright Pattern is very quick in integrating their software with other third party softwares. And because of that, the software is always NEW AND UPDATED. This is also one of the reasons why I like this software. Their support team is very nice and they are very quick to respond to any of our inquiries in a kind manner.

Desventajas

Pricing is not very low but reasonable because of their sophisticated omunichannel functionalities and wonderful customer support.

Michelle

Publicado el 25/5/2017

Great service and awesome call quality

Freedom to work from a remote location

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, great call quality. Nice to work from pretty much anywhere. also nice to have the handy help tool with preloaded email address.

Desventajas

When you are on a call, break, lunch or otherwise set away/not available for calls it would be nice if calls went directly to VM. Also when you are on lunch and break when someone calls the timer resets. The call box is small so when you are looking for a phone number in the directory s it can take awhile. This is secondary but it would be great it he ring ring was different for like a group message or if someone is sending something directly to you on the phone.

Gerry
  • Sector: Organización política

Publicado el 3/3/2021

Software that works.

After using several products on the market I have found that Brightpattern is the most powerful and best priced software we can get and their customer service is by far the best that exists.

Puntos a favor

The outgoing predictive dialing functionality of the software is incredibly powerful. We have the ability to make tens of thousands of phone calls within a day, while other solutions can never keep up. The representatives at Brightpattern helped set up our user accounts to be up and running in no time.

Desventajas

There are literally no recommendations I can make to Brightpattern to make the software better.

Brian
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 16/2/2017

Powerful, Flexible, and True SaaS

First, the Brightpattern team is extremely customer focused and always willing to support customizations, or modifications to the product to address feature requirements in a quickly changing market. The service pattern product is forward looking, and built for the cloud. I view this as a very safe investment in the critical customer care market that has become one of the key ways in which businesses can differentiate themselves

Puntos a favor

True Omni-Channel routing agent interface.
Simplified administration, from 0 to live and routing interactions in minutes
High reliability 99.999% and better.

Desventajas

Quality Management in need of improvement, control for ensuring TCPA compliance in outbound campaigns.

98 opiniones