Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Solution is suited for businesses with more than 50 employees looking to streamline HR processes. ADP Workforce Now includes capabilities such as payroll processing and tax filing, performance management, compensatio...

Saber más

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 25/3/2022

Excelente aplicación

Puntos a favor

Permite como trabajador conocer información relacionada con su salario, beneficios, vacaciones y otras más, sin necesidad de llamar a Recursos Humanos, es tener la información a la mano, totalmente disponible para cuando uno la necesite.

Desventajas

El acceso es un poco engorroso, se requieren demasiados datos para autenticar, debería ser algo más sencillo.

Kaila
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 20/8/2022

Great

Good and great alternative for those that can't get a bank account

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use and convenient as a person that gets paid on this system.

Desventajas

Online payments are difficult as it's considered a prepaid card and the fees are high.

Abin
  • Sector: Gestión de inversiones

Publicado el 17/8/2022

A user friendly payroll software

The ADP workforce Now is a great software as it has many inbuilt facilities that could make life easier. The main part of this software is accuracy in reporting of the payroll and the time allotment of vacation and scheduling days off. Very user friendly making it an amazing platform to use.

Puntos a favor

The user interface is simple to navigate and use Further, it keeps track of the precise work hours calculated. Tracking vacation period and remaining are easy helping to manage and plan accordingly and then schedule the period the vacation to be used. Income tax papers are provided at the end of the year, which could be downloaded anytime when we require.

Desventajas

I found the initial setup was bit challenge but ones it’s set up, ADP is very easy to use and hover through as when needed.

Las mejores alternativas a ADP Workforce Now

Moe
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 20/9/2022

Good potential, with the worst customer support ever

Puntos a favor

It is somewhat easy to use once you get the hang of it and has some useful tools like payroll reports.

Desventajas

They have hands down the WORST customer support you'll ever experience. I promise you, no joke, you will be on the phone for approximately 6 hours between them putting you on hold, and figuring out the issue. I wish I was over exaggerating. Today alone, I was transferred 3 times, and spent 4 hours and 47 minutes on the phone with them in total. Just pray to god you never have an issue or else be ready to book an entire day off to deal with it with them.

Kate
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 4/8/2022

Setup for the system is long and tedious, support is better than other providers

It works fine, but is not as user friendly as other platforms we have used in the past.

Puntos a favor

I am always able to get a support person on the phone, it may mean staying on hold for up to 30-45 minutes, but I am able to speak to a live person and have my concern resolved on the call.

Desventajas

The setup for this program was long and tedious. We were transferring from a different HR platform that had a really easy setup. It took us 4 months to get everything up and running. There was a different person assigned to each feature/function of the platform. Communication was not great during the setup process.

Carol
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 14/9/2022

ADP Payroll Workforce now review

Excellent. the set up team was amazing.

Puntos a favor

I like their site set up. It is fairly easy to navigate.

Desventajas

Their payroll register is very confusing at first. I think instead of a excel format they should convert to a PDF that is easier to understand

Deborah
  • Sector: Hostelería

Publicado el 23/8/2022

Best Bet for Money Spent

The product is easy to navigate and upgrades are truly upgrades.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and support center. Support center is a great feature to reach the support person assigned to your accounts. It's nice to have someone familiar with your business.

Desventajas

Sometimes its hard to get through to your implementation person. We as users want right away access and sometimes forget there other clients besides ourselves. Responses are generally within a day.

Familiarity of product
Marlee
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 16/9/2022

Health care

Easy to use and easy to see and staff can see this as it is self explanatory and just one click to punch in.

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to only allow staff to clock in using the computer. And the features that staff can look at our policy and procedures

Desventajas

That this was more in depth for clocking in using codes of staff meeting or specific programs, this leaves me going back and putting in the specific areas they worked in

• Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Publicado el 11/8/2022

ADP works well for tracking employee time, but could be improved

Overall it is a good system for what it does, but could be improved with more modern reporting features.

Puntos a favor

Ability to track various categories of time off taken.

Desventajas

Reporting is not easy. There are a lot of filters that are not intuitive and take time to set-up and change. Could be made much simpler and still contain the details.

• Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Publicado el 18/8/2022

ADP user

Puntos a favor

It was a nice platform to visually see. I also liked the tabs to make it easier to navigate to correct information.

Desventajas

It can be a bit much and I think needs more folks to be around to support with onboarding and how to use the tool.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Publicado el 17/8/2022

Overall Usage of ADP Workforce Now

I benefit from using this software as it allows me the opportunity to review past payroll as well as review current payroll. The only challenge is the security needs to be updates to a 2 tier payroll approach to assist with keeping the information from being hacked.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use means I can access this software from any browser that I wish.

Desventajas

Customer Support is lacking when trying to reset a password. Also there should be a 2 tiered approach so our data is a little more secure than it is today.

Irene
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Publicado el 9/12/2021

ADP Workforce Now - not just for payroll anymore

The need for staff to go to their supervisor to get their PTO balance has been eliminated with the use of the self service portal. the staff feels more empowered to take control of their profiles with any updates they need to make.

Puntos a favor

We have changed finance managers 4 times in the last 5 years. For the periods of time that we had no finance manager, I was the person tasked with all things HR and payroll related. Let me tell you, this is outside of my normal workflow but I had to get my people paid. The software is straight forward, click and go, easy to use. Even for those of us that are not payroll or HR professionals. With the COVID hit, there was an added layer of complexity to entering payroll for those out sick. The ADP team did a wonderful job on providing resources and updating those resources often. there is online learning, on demand learning and always a friendly calm voice on the other end of the phone when a would frantically call for help. It's not just the software, it's the people behind it that make it all work smoothly. Tracking PTO is also a HUGE benefit to our employees. the days of " how much time off do I have ? " are long gone. We have encouraged all of our employees to use the self service portal for any changes to their profile thus cutting down on internal paperwork and the need for data entry. It's been a game changer for us.

Desventajas

I honestly can't think of anything that I would change about it. The communication via email is amazing and I always know what is going on with my processes.

Razones para cambiar a ADP Workforce Now

ADP fulfilled more of the needs of the business.
Cristiano
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Publicado el 2/12/2021

Custom solution to fit any business size/type.

We switched from Paychex to ADP as we outgrew the Paychex platform. Happy with the switch, despite the occasional headache.

Puntos a favor

I like that ADP gives you complete control over all aspects of HR & Payroll within workforce now.

Desventajas

Because it is so customizeable, there can be issues getting feaetures working or fixed. Also, the sales and implementation team are hard to get ahold of once paperwork is finalized. They seem to disappear and work on their own schedule without feedback, regular updates on progress, etc.

Gusto y Homebase

Razones para elegir ADP Workforce Now

Paychex was more "on rails" and didn't allow some customization that we needed. Also, their time & attendance app was terrible. I spent more time fixing time clocks than anything else.

• Sector: Contabilidad

Publicado el 8/11/2021

Minimize Admiuistration

I have been using ADP Workforce Now software program for decades. ADP Workforce Now has significantly reduced my administrative payroll process. ADP Workforce Now does the work for me! It is comforting to know ADP Workforce Now is 100% reliable. I am always confident the payroll process will run effortlessly and efficiently. I highly recommend it!

Puntos a favor

ADP Workforce Now is an excellent software program if you are interested in streamlining your payroll process and making your business run effortlessly, efficiently and eliminate your stress!
ADP Workforce Now has been an industry leader for decades. The ADP Workforce Now software is user friendly; the program is self explanatory; and I process employee personal and W4 information in just a few easy steps.

I also applaud the implementation team for making the initial transition/conversion process painless. The team was knowledgeable and familial with transferring my previous software program data into ADP Workforce Now with ease. The team knew exactly how transfer my historical data perfectly!

Additionally, as a small business owner, I find the legal recommendations invaluable! The legal team is very responsive, knowledgeable, and assists in protecting my business from potential legal consequences.

Desventajas

I honestly cannot think of any cons working with ADP Workforce Now software program...It's right on point and meets all my expectations. My experience with ADP Workforce Now has been flawless.

QuickBooks Payroll

Razones para elegir ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now was highly recommended from a colleague. My previous company made a few too many errors. The paychecks had to be reprinted which delayed receiving the paychecks on many paydays.

Razones para cambiar a ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now had/has an excellent reputation in the payroll industry. The sales person was highly knowledgeable and trained in using the product. And, more importantly, my colleagues were satisfied using ADP Workforce Now software program and highly recommended it.
Cody
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Publicado el 31/10/2021

ADP WFN Saves Money Without the White Glove Service

Overall despite the high about of struggle it takes to get up and running, ADP WFN is a very solid platform if your company seeks to integrate many functions all within a single platform, and wishes to take a somewhat "hands-off" approach to tasks. Payroll tax is automatically done by ADP, for instance. This platform may not be the most user-friendly, but it works and it's a very powerful tool once learned. Unless your company wants a true "white glove" experience, you can likely not to better for the price than ADP WFN.

Puntos a favor

ADP WFN covers all the bases for HR, tax, payroll, applicant tracking, timekeeping, and more. I would not say that ADP is the absolute best-in-class for any individual module, however, as a holistic package it's extremely powerful. The ADP WFN package is very price-competitive compared to other payroll software. The integrated nature of the platform (one stop shop) and longstanding, proven track record is what I would most recommend about ADP.

Desventajas

There are 2 large cons for ADP, however, these may be present with other platforms too. First is the initial onboarding and setup. I've onboarded ADP at 3 companies over the past decade, and it can be extremely hit or miss - it's entirely dependent on the ADP team you get. The timeline can also be much longer than one may think to start. Secondly, when problems come up, customer service is where things can tend to go awry. Again, it's completely dependent on the person you get. As a bit of advice, if you feel like a bad response was given, call right back and speak to a different person, you might end up with a great resolution.

Brian
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Publicado el 25/4/2020

Follows you wherever you go...

simple/easy/intuitive/persistent/Dedicated --- don't forget it will always be by your side

Puntos a favor

Throughout many roles and across varied industry's ADP has been used as a platform to receive pay stubs, obtain tax information and forms, monitor time work and time off, and track pay. All of these features are displayed in an easy to navigate, user-friendly, customizable dashboard that is kind of awesome if you are obsessed with your finances. I love how everything is at your fingertips and how easy all your info is to access. The best part about ADP is that despite being issued new log in credentials with every employer who uses this program (usually the company email I am assigned once hired) all my previous ADP accounts synched with my new job and literally has followed me from place to place. I was concerned that with each new employer and subsequently the new account information, I would have countless user names and passwords spanning my lifetime from each and every job I held. WRONG! This program is great... their app even is better.. and it will always be with you no matter the employer.

Desventajas

Starting the whole process at times can be difficult. With my most recent employer who used ADP there was a miscommunication between HR and the company resulting in misinformation and bad information regarding sign up to the app/program. An invite code was needed but it seemed no one could get it together enough to get it for us ...needless to say weeks later the entire new hire class got the right code hence access to our paystubs

Sally
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 25/2/2021

ADP Workforce Now is so-so for a small business

Overall WFN is a pretty complex product, with features that most likely are impactful and necessary for larger companies. However, as a small business user, it seems cumbersome in some instances.

But by far my biggest issue using this product is with the ADP Support. I have no dedicated support representative; I'm pretty sure every person working for their support is located in another country, and it generally takes me between one and 8 hours overall to get any type of problem fixed. That is not an exaggeration. And I know to expect that almost every time, the call will get disconnected and I may or may not hear back from that representative. Being 100% unable to rely on their product support to fix our issues can be a huge problem when the error involves payroll which is under a deadline!

Puntos a favor

The interface on the employee profile pages is pretty good. It's like a dashboard for each type of information for each employee (pay profile, employment profile, personal profile, etc.).

Desventajas

The reporting functionality leaves much to be desired from the user's perspective. I find it very difficult to locate a canned report containing the information I need, and the custom reporting can be difficult to use.

We also use this product for PTO tracking, and the users find it difficult to figure out how to see all the details and manage their time off. I am constantly having to explain to them how to use it, when this feature should really be self-explanatory. In addition, administrators are unable to pull or print a calendar showing time off for all employees in a given time period. This seems like information that's crucial from a business perspective, but apparently if we don't pay for the Time & Attendance module, we do not get the full functionality of the PTO system. Disappointing, to say the least.

Another big disappointment is figuring out how to use this product to distribute and track company policies that require signatures, print a report with the results, etc. I'm not sure it works at all....I have been unable to figure it out, and therefore gave up on that.

Karen
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Publicado el 29/12/2020

HRIS System

Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

Puntos a favor

ADP provides useful modules for the HRIS needs. The Payroll, HR and Benefits management modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful. Not always something that smaller companies can find. We are fortunate to be a PE firm and have that additional ADP support.

Desventajas

Each module costs and can be pricy. Modules should be bundled and priced accordingly. Also once you buy a module, it seems like the transition to implementation drops off until you remind them you want to move forward with implementation.

Dayforce HCM y Paycom

Razones para elegir ADP Workforce Now

Ultipro is not as supportive and does not have the functionality of ADP.

Razones para cambiar a ADP Workforce Now

Previous knowledge of system and not paying for something we wouldnt use.
Virginia
  • Sector: Seguros

Publicado el 23/10/2020

ADP Workforce Now Pros and Cons

ADP Workforce Now has been a great learning experience. I love how easy it is to reset users log in information from the administration side and how ADP recognizes users based off personal information. This comes in handy when needing to pull historical payroll data.

Puntos a favor

ADP is very easy to use and I love how they have a built in training platform that can train you as you use the system. There are little information bubbles that you can hover over that will give you insights to the features and updates as they are release. ADP is expanding who they will integrate with which is wonderful because you can have several other systems integrated to the payroll system which makes for seamless processes. I really enjoy using ADP Workforce Now, it's very easy to use, pull reports, and run payroll. The system is very intelligent and won't allow you to hire individuals with the same personal information, which is very important for auditing purposes. Overall, great system to use.

Desventajas

The three cons I have about ADP Workforce Now is the reporting is difficult to use if you don't know what exactly you need when pulling data. The support team is very slow and sometimes too busy to prioritize your issues if you're a smaller organization vs. a larger organization. The last con is that the system is not customizable, so if you need a form or process customized to fit your company's needs, I would suggest a different system that is more customizable.

BambooHR

Cost and ease of use
Sherri
  • Sector: Banca

Publicado el 4/2/2020

It's come a long way

We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

Puntos a favor

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

Desventajas

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

Razones para cambiar a ADP Workforce Now

The cost of some of the software systems was quite high. They had additional functionality, but that didn't justify the cost difference.
Kym
  • Sector: Automoción

Publicado el 29/8/2019

ADP

After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

Puntos a favor

ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

Desventajas

The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

Paycom

Razones para elegir ADP Workforce Now

CDK was sunsetting their program. ADP and CDK used to be one in the same therefore we were under the impression that ADP would have more dealership experience when it came to payroll.

CDK Drive

Razones para cambiar a ADP Workforce Now

Again because we were under the assumption that ADP had more dealership experience when it came to payroll because they used to be a part of CDK (which is a dealership accounting software).
Cyndi
  • Sector: Servicios de información

Publicado el 27/8/2019

WFN Review

I have been expanding the functions within WFN - we added time and attendance this year and plan on using other feature to help us grow and scale our payroll. I find as the complexities of our payroll increases, WFN can handle and grow with us.

Puntos a favor

The flexibility it provides. Depending upon the company's complexities - you can use as little or as much as you need from the system. It integrates with other systems too (Workday, etc) to help automate processes.

Desventajas

It is a difficult to have multiple payroll runs at the same time. When you are in a public company with stock and regular payroll runs on the same day - the system can do it - but it is not easy to flow between the two payroll runs.

Razones para elegir ADP Workforce Now

I was not part of that decision.

Paylocity

Management decision.
  • Sector: Edición

Publicado el 6/8/2019

ADP is a great tool for businesses

Really happy overall.

Puntos a favor

ADP is a great tool for companies to use for their employees. Not only can you find all the important documents you need in one place, but you also get perks with ADP. Even if you leave a company ADP will still show you your pay stubs and tax info later on. Sometimes businesses add certain qualities to ADP, so be sure to make what you have on the platform clear. I have gotten many great perks and coupon codes from ADP for car rentals, movie tickets and outings.

Desventajas

Customer service is slow, if non existent. If you have an issue it is guaranteed to take you more then 48 hours to solve.

Workday HCM

Razones para elegir ADP Workforce Now

Workday is confusing and more expensive.

Workday HCM

Value and ease of use.
Shikha
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Publicado el 30/4/2019

ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions

Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

Puntos a favor

ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc.
This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service.
It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately.
The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application.
The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

Desventajas

The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.

Samridh
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Publicado el 1/2/2019

Easy to Use and Easy to Manage

Puntos a favor

Our company transitioned to ADP 3 years ago and in the past three years I have really grown to like ADP.
- Easy to manage my PTO and see balances
I can easily log into ADP and see how much balance is left. Previously I had to wait for my paycheck to look at it and keep note of it. Otherwise everything was stored on the SAP system and SAP codes were too hard to remember. I like the online platform a lot better with ADP.
Apply for PTO is also a piece of cake. Simply choose the date (calendar is shown on right) and submit the hours.
- Notifications
ADP is really good about notifying the user if there is any mails waiting in the inbox. Any approvals or disapprovals, documents and announcements on ADP gets sent straight to my work email and it helps me to remember that I should go and check it out.
- Everything in one place
All my Paychecks, Tax Documents, Health and Dental Benefits, Policies etc are on one spot. They are all properly placed under specific tabs so after some clicking around I was able to easily get to the page I needed too.
I also like that I can download my information and documents in a pdf format and store it computer for later access. I no longer have to email HR and ask for my tax document if I lost it or ask what is the health/dental plan i enrolled in.
Even enrolling or changing the benefits plan is super easy and it is all done inside the ADP at the beginning of each year.

- Outdated look
I think ADP could enhance their website a bit more than what it is. I do like their simplicity however more helpful links in the front page would be nice so that I do not have to click through 3 pages to submit a PTO.
- More details needed
I would prefer each page to have some details on what this page is for and how it can be used. Some sort of front page explanation would be nice. The first few months I emailed my HR every single time to figure out how to do the simplest of things
- Update takes time
When there is an updated I have notice some delays. Whether it be on my PTO approval or my salary increase. The system updates takes the longest.

6.135 opiniones