Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Farseer

Farseer is a cloud-based software helping companies to eliminate manual work, improve accuracy and security, and gain new insights in the domain of financial planning and analytics. It is like an Excel specialized for finances,...

Saber más

• Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 13/3/2021

Great product and great support

They are a great team and they have a great product. If they keep this up, they can only move even more forward and become even better.

Puntos a favor

I love that the software covers the needs I have perfectly. I love the fact that the Farseer team asked me about my issues and then worked with me on setting up my finance flows and everything. I love the fact that they were flexible to work with me on my needs and find ways for me to implement things that helped my particular cases.

Desventajas

The software is a tricky to use at first, but this is why I would like to put additional emphasis on customer support which is extraordinary and helps you fall in love with the product.

Respuesta de Farseer

Thank you for your kind words. We will do our best to improve Farseer UX even more.

Respondido el 17/3/2021
Bruno
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 8/2/2021

Farseer - The most intuitive and flexible planning software

We replaced Excel completely and we do all our financial planning and reporting in Farseer. Additionally, we implemented balance sheet and cash flow planning in Farseer. Our planning process is faster and more accurate now, and we are covering all three financial reports now, which would be very difficult to achieve in Excel.

Puntos a favor

Modelling in Farseer is extremely easy and allows great freedom for the modeller. We have managed to implement very complex scenarios with multiple drivers, very fast. Using those drivers on the dashboard to see how the change impacts the financial KPIs is a phenomenal feature. It works blazingly fast.

Desventajas

I would love to see some more advanced features in the analytics part, like questions and answers. We saw some beta versions for Q&A and we can’t wait for that feature to go into production. Also, waterfall graphs would be a nice add-on. Slicers for date that effect the whole dashboard would also be useful.

Respuesta de Farseer

Thank you Bruno. We're constantly working on adding new features that will increase Farseer flexibility even more! Stay tuned! :)

Respondido el 17/3/2021
Ivan
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 19/5/2022

Very good tool, fully recomended

Overall experience with Farseer is excellent because following reasons:

1. Great Farseer team of people who are always on disposal for any issue, advice and consulting when it is needed. They are willing to accept suggestion for changing some feature or create a new per need. For sure, they are "think outside of the box" crew.

2. Farseer tool is adjustable and every feature can be customized or upgraded

3. Possibility to include several different business units (sales, marketing, supply chain etc.) in one integrated process.

Puntos a favor

Farseer is solid forecasting tool which is using several statistical methods for providing estimated quantity or revenue. It is easy to use it and it is not a problem to implement it in standard processes for calculation, control, overview etc.. In addition to the forecasting feature, it provides very good feature for creating dashboards which can provide excellent visualization of needed data.

Desventajas

When forecast need to be changed manually, this can be time consuming but this is not depending just on Farseer tool, it depends on the structure of forecast process which will be created in Farseer. For sure, they are "thinking outside the box" people.

Respuesta de Farseer

Thank you for the kind words, Ivan!

Respondido el 28/6/2022

Publicado el 4/5/2021

Five stars

I am satisfied.

Puntos a favor

It is simple, functional, and overall it is easy to use.

Desventajas

It doesn't have an option to print any document.

Respuesta de Farseer

Thank you for an amazing review Dinka! Also, we are adding a print feature in the next update.

Respondido el 6/5/2021