Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Mango Practice Management

Mango Practice Management (formerly known as Mango Billing) is a cloud-based practice management solution that is a game-changer for professional service firms to automate processes for Time & Expense Tracking, Invoicing,...

Saber más

Filtrar:
Usuario verificado

Publicado el 17/11/2017

Great, Convenient Product

Track employees time on jobs and then bill the customer with the data that is accumulated from the employees time entry.

Puntos a favor

Very simple to use but has everything you need to track your WIP and do your billing. Very user friendly layout that makes sense. Updated frequently.

Desventajas

As the database gets bigger sometimes it lags. When you do searches you can't search a contacts name and get the company to show up.

Sean
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 6/7/2021

The only way to convey a tax return to a client.

We convey all of our tax return copies digitally through the Imaginetime Platform and feel secure that the end-to-end encryption is what our firm needed.

Puntos a favor

I really appreciate how Imaginetime (1) stores files sent to client on the cloud platform and (2) encrypts the tax return for our clients to review. We started using the digital signature option this year during tax season with relative success.

Desventajas

Needs more integration with softwares such as Ultratax and Quickbooks.

Canopy

Razones para cambiar a Mango Practice Management

Ease of use, straight forward, up-front pricing. Great service!

Respuesta de ImagineTime

Thanks, Sean! It is a pleasure to be working with you!

Respondido el 7/7/2021
Nani

Publicado el 17/11/2022

Never Ever Use This Product

LAME. ACH payments never worked fully. Invoicing never worked fully. Customer service never resolved our issues. AND BEST OF ALL. No money back guarantee. You get what you get, and that's all. So, if you want to blow a couple thousand dollars on a product that won't work, go for it! This is the choice for you.

Puntos a favor

The thing that bums me out, is I did love this product. IF IT WORKED! But it never ever fully worked. Whether the invoices weren't actually being sent to our clients. To the QuickBooks sync agent never working 100%. To the ACH payments constantly being down and having to hear about from our clients. We left mango after 5 months and literally to this day they haven't resolved our issues or reached out once, and they literally don't even know we aren't using it.

Desventajas

Good luck getting someone in real time to help you. You can email, attempt calls, leave messages... they're going to say their working on it but then never tell you what the problem is and why it's taking so long. They're in a different time zone, and they use that fact to their advantage.

Firm360

Razones para elegir Mango Practice Management

It was too clunky and we didn't enjoy the flow of things.

Software anterior

BigTime

Razones para cambiar a Mango Practice Management

Because we were misinformed on the product we would be getting. We are now with Firm360 and are happier than ever.

Las mejores alternativas a Mango Practice Management

Sue

Publicado el 26/7/2021

Imagine Time improvements

Overall the experience is good. I like having 3 different programs I need all rolled in to one. Prior, I had time keeping, portal and due date tracking software. Now all 3 of those are in one software.

Puntos a favor

Being able to email docs to a client that is encrypted.

Desventajas

I believe the software is new and a there are a few kinks to work out yet. Support is very eager to get it right though.
We have to pay for a seat for every person who has time, vs old Imagine Time where the receptionist would enter all time for all employees.
I don't like to have to log in to imagineshare to get to portal. It seems like this should be in the single log in for mango billing.

Thank you, Sue!

Respondido el 27/7/2021
Terry

Publicado el 22/3/2021

Converted from ImagineTime

Implementing Mango with the help of the technical staff was virtually seamless. Of course it cost us billable time to implement but I blame this more on our decisions than Mango. We were 'forced' due to a change in staff to implement before we really wanted to convert - but it would have been foolish to train new staff on OLD ImagineTime and NEW Mango. But technical support has done a GREAT job of getting us up, running, and functional.

Puntos a favor

I can get a pretty good picture of what is going on in my office. As we learn more about the features, I'm sure that I can get more information than I can really use.

Desventajas

As I mentioned, I am sure that the software has performance features that we have not yet found. I have some issues putting reports that I want to see on paper. I think this will be better in the future.

Ann

Publicado el 22/2/2020

Small business need for time & billing software with a project management feature

Mango had all of the needs of our small office for a reasonable price. It is user friendly once you go through it a few times. Getting the software up and running was a very short process. Employees only needed about 30 minutes of training. The ease of use is quite helpful and knowing what projects are ready to be worked on is exceptional.

Puntos a favor

This software had all of the needs of our office. The most is that it checked off a number of items we needed. Being able to duplicate the same type of project for a number of clients was especially nice and the ability to extend the project to a later date was significant.

Desventajas

Currently the software does not have a report for the Due Date Management feature. My inquiry resulted that it was coming.

Razones para cambiar a Mango Practice Management

Price, ease of use, functionality fit our needs, and the ability to extend a project.
Caryn

Publicado el 17/2/2022

Customer Service is the best I've ever seen

Imaginetime has the most incredible technical support support team I've ever experienced with any product. I have been a user since 2004, and they have never let me down, not once. They are extremely knowledgeable, quick to help, comprehensive, incredibly patient, and will help you with whatever questions you have, no matter how many times you ask. They are also very proactive when there are updates needed due to Microsoft glitches, and work around the clock to make sure you have no service interruptions. In 17 years I have never had anything but excellent technical support from Imaginetime, it is the number one reason I recommend their software over all others. I have always felt like they are a small business where every single person you talk with actually cares that you're happy with their product and able to use it to it's full potential. I recommend Imaginetime to every CPA I know!

Puntos a favor

This software is written specifically for accounting firms. It does everything the big software companies do for a much lower price.

Desventajas

It can be a little complicated at times, but their online help menu covers absolutely everything with incredibly comprehensive instructions.

Respuesta de ImagineTime

Caryn! Thank you so much for the kind words. So glad we are able to partner with frm owners like you!

Respondido el 18/2/2022
Lisa

ImagineTime review

I did not select this software, I inherited it. Therefore, I have limited experience - just instructions that were written down.
I do not know if there is any training material/online for basic use??

Puntos a favor

Customer Service-they are very patient with my limited knowledge of ImaginTime
Entering time/expense

Using credit memo
Reports
Most all of it since I've had limited training and there is no backup person in my office.

Thank you, Lisa!

THOMAS

Publicado el 6/7/2021

Getting better

Beyond the speed of the servers, it is useful and the clients use it more than other methods (one drive, google drive, dropbox, etc.). Customer service has been excellent. And functionality updates have been appreciated.

Puntos a favor

This is a good option for a smaller firm like ours (700 clients). It is intuitive and clients generally have no problem accessing across different browsers.

Desventajas

I find the product slow to load and navigate.

Respuesta de ImagineTime

Thank you, Thomas! I will have my devs look into the speed issue you mentioned - a "fast" product is very important to us!

Stacy
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 10/8/2021

Solid product

Functions I use
Time and billing- I love that one person can proxy for others, if allowed, so my admin assistant can enter time and billing for professional staff. And bonus- without a buying license for each employee!
Also, you can enter based on a work code, rather than function if you'd like.

Reports- there's a report for *everything*. Wow!

Tax software integration- hooray!

Desventajas

Would like a more modern interface, but that certainly doesn't affect functionality.

Would like to see QBO interface option (not just desktop). This may have been added since I began using- I haven't had time to dig around more.

Respuesta de ImagineTime

Thank you Stacy! While our desktop product only integrates with QBD, we do have a web based practice management software that integrates with QBO!

Respondido el 13/8/2021
MICHAEL

Publicado el 24/11/2020

Finally back with Imaginetime

I would encourage anyone to use and/or switch to this product. I used it many years ago and switched to a different company. That company sold out to a big corporate new owner and went to pieces, so I decided to try Imaginetime again and found that it had fully upgraded itself to doing all of the tasks I needed. And it was so nice to come back to the same friendly voices I got to know originally. Also, the pricing is very reasonable, support is easy to reach (and very knowledgeable), and the product itself works like it is supposed to! Again, there is a front end learning curve but that is common in this arena and well worth doing.

Puntos a favor

We appreciate how it flows and accomplishes so much with ease. There is definitely a learning curve, but that is common with any seriously good software. The tech support is marvelous and really helpful.

Desventajas

My errors! It would be nice if there were some pop-up boxes to warn you when, for example, I prepare a billing but forget to release any time!

Brenda

Publicado el 24/8/2021

Happy we made the move to ImagineTime!!!

Overall, I feel this has been a great product for us. It is awesome to be able to get files quickly and securely from my clients without using email. As well as sending them files quickly and securely - this has reduced the number of times clients have called me to resend the same information.

Puntos a favor

ImagineTime is very user friendly and easy to get around in. I like that they are consistently making improvements to the software, especially adding the name of the client to the subject line when you get notifications of views/downloands and changing to the ability to create a custom template for signatures on the fly right from email (this is a gamechanger for me and makes it A LOT easier to use)!

Desventajas

I would like to be able to search for clients and get to their client settings (right now, we can only get to the client workspace from the search function) because this is very cumbersome to have to flip page by page to find the client.
It would be helpful if we could run a report of any clients that are unassigned (no assigned staff), or a list by Assigned Staff so we can make updates as needed, etc.

Respuesta de ImagineTime

Brenda, thank you for the kind words and great feedback about settings in search. I have had that request a few times and will make sure we get that done in the next couple of weeks!

Respondido el 25/8/2021
Robert

Publicado el 24/11/2020

Comprehensive software that is reliable and easy to use

Imagine time has become part of our day-to-day operations. We have been using ImagineTime for nearly 15 years. We really enjoy the features contained in the software. Technical support has always been spot on and has resolved any issues we have faced.

Puntos a favor

The ease of backing up the data and the ease of the day-to-day use.

Desventajas

I would like to see a little more flexibility in the layout of invoices prepared out of ImagineTime for customers/clients. Flexibility would include fonts, sizing, layout, margins, etc.

Breanna

Publicado el 12/7/2021

Great for Accounting Office

ImagineTime has made it easy for me to move my business more online. I can securely send and receive documents through email and most importantly have clients sign online.

Puntos a favor

This software was extremely easy to use. It integrated right into our email so our clients didn't have to log in to a portal to use. This was very important to us as a tax filing service. We have several clients that are once a year so logins/passwords didn't need to be set up for them to use. We had no issues with clients not being able to use the features.
The support for this product is excellent. I was able to share my screen and go through the setup and ask questions in real time. Any time I had questions after the initial set up, the support team got back to me right away and I was able to have my questions answered immediately.

Desventajas

The only downfall with this software for my particular business is the security questions are based on American income tax and I'm in Canada. I was able to get around this by creating my own security questions.

Thank you, Breanna!

Respondido el 14/7/2021
Shannon

Publicado el 27/7/2021

Software with users in mind

The employees in the help line are users of the program. You never wait long for someone to call and they stay with you until the problem is resolved usually within minutes.

Puntos a favor

Imagine time was easy to set up. Watching a few short videos we were able to set up our time and billing software easily, data was imported in from our tax software to ease client entry into the program. Updates are easily deployed.

Desventajas

It would be helpful if the program would instantly update the contacts, so you don't have to get out of time entry in order to update the client list to enter your time.

Thank you, Shannon!

Respondido el 29/7/2021
AmandaBeret

Publicado el 29/6/2021

Good Software, still needs vast improvement- 3*** at best

When I was pricing out software and testing software pre Covid Pandemic, it was difficult to get a "Portal" style software that had ease of use for our staff as well as for our clients. It was between Imagine time and another software at the time of purchase and I went with Imagine time, however I wish at this point I had gone with the other software.
Clients had big big issues with Imagine time, thought it was archaic, not user friendly, not easy to use. We had the same issue with 2 of our partners. The Message function is terrible, half the time the documents could not esign within the system in the middle of Tax Season which made using the software cumbersome.
It would be ideal that data could be worked on inside the portal rather than having to be downloaded and reuploaded and ideal if items could be deleted rather than archived.
We have invested a lot of time and money into Imagine Time and I hope it is still implementation stage to allow for a better result in the coming years.
We are at the time that mid summer we will either decided to go to the other software and have to retrain staff and clients or hope that Imagine time creates some better links and items within the software.

Puntos a favor

I feel at this point the only pro of this is the ability that it was easy to set up, customer service was beyond, however the cons outway the pros 10 fold.

Desventajas

There are so many cons in this software. Ease of use, storage, Client management, signature functions not supporting the size of the file, task lists, (looks like this is now showing) being able to support many different file types, should be able to work on the files within the software ie Excel, Word, or PDF integration. My biggest complaint is the communication functions and the ease of use for the clients.

Respuesta de ImagineTime

Hi AmandaBeret, I am very upset to see you are unhappy with our file sharing and esign features. I see we spoke in early January, and it seems your issues at that time had been resolved.

Is there anything we can do to make this a five-star review? Please feel free to reach out to one of our team directly. I will also reach out to you personally via email.

Respondido el 30/6/2021
Mona
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 11/1/2022

Excellent Practice Management tool

I have met the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as well as talking with most of the customer support staff. All are friendly and accommodating. They take the time necessary to walk you through any issues and there are multiple tutorials available.

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of sending forms for electronic signature, the fact that they automatically go to the client's file and stay there and that the client has access to the forms.

Desventajas

I have not actually begun to use the Time & Billing at this time. This is the year to do just that. I suspect it will be just as easy to use as the Electronic Signature and Document Manager.

Respuesta de ImagineTime

Mona! Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to meet you in person. :)

Respondido el 12/1/2022
Karen

Publicado el 1/12/2020

User friendly

We have been using Imagine Time almost as long as it has been in business and they listen to your suggestions you send them and are very quick to get back to you when you need support

Puntos a favor

How user friendly it is, and how easy it is to run reports, and track due dates

Desventajas

Every time our internet goes down the time and billing goes down as well

Bette

Publicado el 12/7/2021

Small CPA firm pricing levels

Price offering for 3 user CPA firm
No automatic deletion of files stored for 3 years

Desventajas

Unable to print from within the file sharing portal

Respuesta de ImagineTime

Thank you, Bette! Printing from the web app will be released this week :)

Respondido el 14/7/2021
Stephen

Publicado el 30/11/2020

Imagine Time THoughts

Puntos a favor

I like the staff time tracking and invoicing.

Desventajas

The learning curve has been harder than expected.

Renee
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

secure file sending

The overall experience has been good. It was a little of learning curve on our part.

Puntos a favor

I Like the fact that I can send files securely. It works fairly easy most of the time.

Desventajas

When adding client accounts I can not always add them the same way.

Respuesta de ImagineTime

Thank you so much, Renee!

Andrea
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 25/7/2021

Our Firm Would Be Lost Without Imagine Time

Puntos a favor

The due date tracking is crucial to our firm. And the Imagine Share saved us when we were having issues ShareFile.

Desventajas

I really don’t have any cons. The programs are very streamlined and very user friendly.

Thank you, Andrea!!!

Respondido el 27/7/2021

Publicado el 29/6/2021

File Share

Good

Puntos a favor

Ease of use
integrates with outlook
Secure file transfer

Desventajas

Seems like many people who receive the files have the email go to spam.
Still trying to figure out how to have people electronically sign forms.

Respuesta de ImagineTime

Hi Mark, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I will reach out personally to make sure you are all set on the e-sign feature. Have a great day!

Respondido el 30/6/2021
Sheral
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Due Date Tracker Review

Experience with the ImagineTime software and support has been positive. The support is responsive and helpful when help and guidance is needed. The software does the job we need it to.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of the program to create a due date tracking report is effective.

Desventajas

Software guidance on how to use the different features available in the program.

Thanks, Sheral!

William

Publicado el 15/7/2021

CPA Firm

I do not feel fully satisfied at this point.

Puntos a favor

Easy to share files. I feel like I am securely sending files.

Desventajas

Sometimes the icons in Outlook 2016 are not appearing. Then, I must waste time trying to send the files.

Citrix ShareFile

Razones para cambiar a Mango Practice Management

Price, helpful customer service during purchase and implementation

Respuesta de ImagineTime

Hi William, I am sorry to hear about the intermittent issues you are experiencing with the visibility of the add-in - desktop Outlook can be tough to deal with at times. Can I do anything to assist?

Respondido el 19/7/2021