Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre CIVICgov

CIVICgov is a fire department management solution designed to help businesses in government, healthcare, education and other sectors manage building permits, inspections, contractor licenses and code enforcement across processes....

Saber más

Filtrar:
Chad L.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 22/1/2018

A positive experience from day 1. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about our...

They are ready and willing to customize and very responsive. We had been Firehouse users but because of the lack of support we were forced to look elsewhere. We are very glad we did. We found CivicGOV to be exactly what we needed at an affordable price.

Puntos a favor

The CivicGOV product we are using is specifically designed to meet the record management needs of the Fire Marshal's Office. It fully incorporates our adopted State and local codes and facilitates our paperless inspections and invoicing. It also facilitates mobile printing for fire lane and fire code violations.
It manages fire protection system Inspection, Testing ' Maintenance reports and allows fire protection system contractors to upload reports directly to the system for review and enforcement follow-up. It incorporates an Apple mobile app that allows you to work offline in areas of limited cellular data reception. This secure cloud based solution is accessible from any internet browser. It has a robust reporting system and a customized user interface.
I've never seen a more responsive support team. Wagsys's response to inquiries and requests are typically same-day or next-day.
CivicGOV can also meet the needs of large municipalities by incorporating land use and commercial construction permitting, plan review and inspections.

Elaine N.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Publicado el 1/6/2017

CIVICgov has been a good program to work with and has been quite an easy program to learn to...

It made our recording of building permits a lot easier. We share this program with the assessing department and the water & sewer department and they have used the program to
check for building permits as well as add sewer & water permits and collect building permit reports. Also, we can scan data, pictures, information such as deeds, water & sewer easements into the system and attach to the main tax parcel and the various departments have access to this information.

Puntos a favor

It is compatible with the assessment program that we have in our office to transfer information
and keep information up to date. In addition, I can make changes ahead of time for the Building Department that I otherwise would not be able to do until the first of January of each year if it weren't for this program.

Desventajas

If you have a split of a parcel into two new parcels, it does not delete the old parcel, that one still remains. It would be nice if there were a way for there to be some way for the parcel to have an indicator on it such as an (H) indicating that it is an Historical parcel now, not active.

Joseph G.

Publicado el 1/6/2017

Good experience with the program

The benefit of eliminating paperwork and the ease of using on the road and printing violations from the vehicle.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Program is used on a daily basis and is very user friendly. Also is useful for generating reports for various city officials.

Desventajas

Doesn't integrate with the city RPS system which means a manual updates it would be so much easier if the program integrated which would then automatically update owners to the addresses.

Las mejores alternativas a CIVICgov

Peter A.

Publicado el 20/1/2018

I have been using this software for several years. We love it! It is so easy to use

Mobile operations. It works on my phone and tablet. We reduced our record processing time. Helps us keep track of detailed record workflow and provides collaboration with the public concerning record applications

Puntos a favor

Easy to customize. Has a mobile application. Amazing support. I was working very late at night and had a question. I submitted a ticket and received a response within minutes. All the modules link together and the price is very affordable. They even worked with me while my municipality was experiencing budget issues. They take customer suggestion and will upgrade the program as required. We use every module. I like the Citizen Portal. The public can complete permits and project applications on-line, submit inspection requests and keep up with their business licensing. The built-in email notification system really helps me keep track of my work

Steve B.

Publicado el 22/1/2018

Great

Document ease of finding

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. We do 30 municipalities with this system and it saves a lot of time.
Used for scheduling and permits. Very easy to navigate.

Desventajas

We have only experience one problem with the system and it was system wide. We have more problems with our internet provider.

Deborah V.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Publicado el 10/4/2018

Right from the beginning the software has simplified our permitting/inspection process.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use - the software is very user friendly and the system is easy to navigate. The tech support team is also extremely helpful when needed.

Desventajas

I really don't have anything negative to say. We are just waiting for one last module to go live and everything will be perfect!

David P.

Publicado el 20/1/2018

Easy to get along with

Cost and ease to use.

Puntos a favor

Can be accessed by phone and is easy to read. I also like the ability to being able to personalize the doems

Desventajas

Zoning needs more options . There in more options to be able to label that the request is going in front of the Zoning Board

Timothy T.

Publicado el 11/4/2018

Good, useable software, inexpensive

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Very easy to learn. Can be accessed from any computer. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Desventajas

I can't think of anything negative about software. There was a hack a while back that raised havoc with some users.

Angela C.
No disponible
No disponible

Publicado el 16/2/2013

Great Support and Ease of Use

I would recommend this software product and the company. They really try to do everything possible for their customers.

Puntos a favor

The guys at WAGsys provide amazing 24/7 support. Everytime I have called with a "how-to" question, they help me out. If they are busy, I usually get a call back within 15 minutes. The system has a workflow that matches our department's procedures perfectly. We love that we can customize all of the forms, reports and many of the drop-down windows. Thanks WAGsys!

Desventajas

We have been using the software for several years now and have not had any complaints.