Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Orderhive

Cin7 Orderhive is a cloud-based order management system designed for small, medium, and large retailers, wholesalers, and distributors. With Cin7 Orderhive, retail sellers can track their orders, inventory and shipments across...

Saber más

Filtrar por:
Moshe
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Publicado el 25/3/2018

Great, just great! Their customer service is much better than other alternatives.

- Inventory Sync across all marketplaces.
- Saved us money in operating expenses.
- Helped us reach higher ranks in many marketplaces including eBay and Amazon.
- Allows us to provide better customer service.
- Allows us to work with Drop Shipper with ease.
- Allows us to make better PO (since we know exactly how many products were purchased across all marketplaces).

Puntos a favor

Customer support: They have responded within few hours and was available on the phone / Skype whenever I needed them.

Software: They offer integrations with all the main marketplaces and there isn't any limitation on the number of users. for each marketplace. They have templates for each situation you may encounter as a business such as an invoice, PO and many more.
It's possible to export any information you need, create new orders via their system which is very valuable to manufacturers, as they work with Dealers.

Price: I've checked all their competitors: Skubana, Zentail, SolidCommerce, Sellbrite and more, and I can tell you with complete confidence that at this time, Orderhive offers the best price for the features they provide.

Ease of use: Their system is more advanced than most of their competition. They provide many features so it takes few days to get the hang of it but in return, you have control of everything.

Their only real competition, in my opinion, is Sellbrite but the price difference doesn't justify it.

My overall impression of them is very good and I suggest that if you manage more than two marketplaces and have an issue maintaining inventory count, try them. I'm certain you won't regret it.

Desventajas

In my opinion, they are missing a listing tool, better analytics tools, and PO to be a complete package but I'm not complaining since you can solve two of those issues with a little bit of knowledge in Excel.

Arturo

Publicado el 1/6/2022

Good Linnworks alternative

I believe this software have potential to grow and become very reliable.
Whilst there have been some issues and downtime with the FTP integrations, the support team and their developpers have always been very quick to fix them and improve them with additional features

The overall customer support has been exceptional

As a company using Amazon, FBA, Shopify, Ebay, WooCommerce and wholesale sharing the same stock and syncing it from our ERP, it really works

It does all we need to integrate it with our ERP via FTP import / export XML

Desventajas

FTP xml order export every 1 hour minimum might not be enough for some ERP integrations that need to sync orders and shared committed stock faster accross multiple channels.

Decreasing the 1 hour window to 15 min ( like Linnworks ) would make a great difference

Access Mintsoft, ShipStation, ChannelGrabber y Linnworks

Unjustifiable price increase

Razones para cambiar a Orderhive

- Amazon FBA integrations for NL, US, SE that other alternatives did not offer - Competitive pricing
Alex
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

Publicado el 17/8/2022

Fantastic eCommerece Light ERP Order Management System

Very good steam that cares

ecommerce integrations, marketplace integrations

Desventajas

reporting is a bit weak, especially on product sales and accounting

Las mejores alternativas a Orderhive

Usuario verificado

Publicado el 16/11/2017

Good Price, Very Slow and Technical Glitches

Puntos a favor

The price is one of the lowest in the business for what it offers. You can even connect Amazon FBA inventory and manage your purchases which makes other applications usually very expensive.
Positive is also that it supports Multi-Currency and shows the customers country in the order overview.
Support replies usually within the day via email or skype.

Desventajas

When you tag an order it doesn't instantly show this tag, you first have to click somewhere else or refresh the page.
And sometimes its really slow and you have to wait half a minute until something happens when you click to open a view or order.
What also bothers us is that you only can put orders on hold when you are in the "Awaiting shipment" Order view, but not in the "All order" view.
If you want to get your customized features, you have to pay one year in advance.

Recently we have the problem that orders from Amazon or Ebay won't show up in Orderhive. Because we have to fulfill some of them within 1 business days, this problem is a real problem. We then have to print all orders manually from Amazon or ebay and make our labels manually which takes a lot of more time. The orders will appear in Orderhive 6-12 hours after they have been placed. This happened to us maybe 5 times already.
After contacting the Orderhive support they very quickly replied to us on Skype. But then they told us to contact Amazon ourselves to find out what's going on. After we've noticed that it's not only eBay but also Amazon they didn't come up with a solution yet.
The last time it happened this week they've replied it was a technical glitch which affected all users of Orderhive.
We are looking for another solution now, but we know it will cost us a lot more. I guess you get what you pay for.

Christina

Publicado el 29/6/2022

For the money Orderhive works better than some really expensive programs we have tried.

Orderhive is an overall great value. Its inventory, kitting and bundling capabilities have made managing our inventory very easy. It has more robust inventory features than Zentail and SkuVault, however in other areas it still has a way to go. It has been more accurate with tracking our inventory across the marketplaces than other programs, and while it has more features, Inventory is really the only one we use regularly. I would love to see it grow into multi-channel listing management and add some more basic features and rules, but overall we are very happy with orderhive and will continue to use it.

Puntos a favor

It offers a good solid inventory solution. It has been hard to find a program with Multi-warehouse inventory tracking that doesn't cost a fortune. Unlike most other programs Orderhive will take the inventory out of the location that it is shipped from , keeping a more accurate inventory of each warehouse. The accuracy is pretty solid, as we have not found one yet that works for our sku set and setup, but Orderhive has been the best so far.

Desventajas

*No half cent pricing- unable to use many of the built in features.
*Partial ship orders from multiple warehouses. You cannot split an order into multiple warehouses to ship

Neil

Publicado el 7/1/2022

A perfect for my ecommerce store

Excellent

Puntos a favor

The strong integration with Woocommerce and Quickbooks and the easy to use workflow

Desventajas

Ideally I would like shipping integration into my shipping partner they are currently looking at this

DEAR Systems

Razones para elegir Orderhive

Because this software offers everything that I need

Pipefy

Overall it was better
AWag
  • Sector: Automoción

Publicado el 16/9/2022

One of the best Inventory management Software we used!

Puntos a favor

Customer service is amazing, they respond at anytime and get things fixed in no time.

Desventajas

They charge too much for Integration with other apps and softwares, Missing some features important to us in transfer orders and purchase orders modules.

• Sector: Muebles

Publicado el 5/9/2022

Great customisable bit of software

Puntos a favor

A lot of other software options could not properly accommodate some unique procedures of our business. With Orderhive, we were able to make some adjustments to make things work

Desventajas

It is not an exact fit to our business procedures

Melanie

Publicado el 8/8/2022

I am new to the orderhive family but couldn't be more impressed.

Puntos a favor

I am new to the orderhive family but couldn't be more impressed. I had some questions that I'm sure were in help docs but being new to the interface I was a bit overwhelmed on where I might find those answers. The chat support was super helpful and patient and pointed me in the right direction for all 3 of my newbie questions.

Desventajas

It is a bit overwhelming at first but we're a small company switching from ship-station and so I'm sure this is just our lack of knowledge of something this robust.

Eric

Publicado el 4/8/2022

My Time w/ Orderhive

Puntos a favor

The software has an easy user interface, which makes it really easy to navigate.

Desventajas

The manufacturing features are very limited please implement UoM for BOMs.

Samantha
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 7/4/2022

A must have for any product based business

Puntos a favor

I use OrderHive to as my inventory and order management app. It keeps track of everything I have on hand, orders I have coming in (from Etsy, Amazon, Shopify, etc.), and I can input my own orders from sales reps or wholesale accounts. I can then print packing slips, send invoices, input inventory I have coming in,, and much more! The support is very quick and helpful though I haven't needed much help since it runs smoothly. I highly recommend this app to keep track of all you have going on.

Desventajas

I was previously using an order management software that sold, so I was fairly familiar with how they work, I needed some help getting a few things set up, but it was smooth sailing after that.

Katana Manufacturing ERP y Zoho Inventory

Razones para elegir Orderhive

StitchLabs sold and was no longer offered

Stitch Labs

Razones para cambiar a Orderhive

Orderhive was recommended to me by a Shopify developer who has many clients needing multi-channel management. It seemed the best fit, the best price, and the had the best support.
Steven
  • Sector: Construcción

Publicado el 7/9/2021

Great All-In One Software!

Orderhive has been great. It has allowed us to accurately sync our inventory across 4+ channels and even automate fulfillment from outside sales channels to our Amazon FBA inventory. We have grown sales just by connecting more sales channels and accurately showing our inventory. They had the integrations we needed, and setup was easy.

Puntos a favor

This software had the most integrations, and more importantly, the integrations we NEEDED. We landed on Orderhive as they filled all of our channel needs as well as providing some cool custom Automation features that my team and I can write ourselves. Whenever there is ANY sort of technical issue / bug, we submit the issue directly to the support team and it is resolved within 24-hours almost all of the time. It usually only takes longer due to us needing to provide more information to the technical team so they can fix our problem.

Desventajas

Not many items on this list, so I'm reaching here. Shipping is not as fluid / smooth as our previous software that did ONLY shipping, but our volume is low enough that it has not impacted our day to day operations. Writing Automation can speed things up and we have no problem shipping / fulfilling 50+ orders a day. We do wish there was a way to bulk MAP products together so we can quickly clean up our duplicate / multiple products that are the same but with different SKU's, but that is a task that should be done slowly anyways to eliminate the chance for mistakes.

Sellercloud, NetSuite, ecomdash y ShipStation

Razones para elegir Orderhive

Shipping Easy had promised inventory management, and it WAS working, but all of a sudden stopped. We were not informed that Shipping Easy moved away from inventory management, and we needed a more robust inventory management software. That was our main goal, inventory management. Everything else that Orderhive does has just been a complete value-add to this choice. We are SO glad we have made the switch.

ShippingEasy

Razones para cambiar a Orderhive

Orderhive did EVERYTHING for us. They offered the integrations we needed, and that was the final deciding factor.
George

Publicado el 21/1/2020

Not perfect, but lightyears ahead of anything else on the market.

Orderhive has helped us reduce latency in order fulfilment, allowed us to setup automations which add users automatically to mailing lists in other platforms, and therefore ask for feedback, provide offers etc. It allows us to create invoices automatically, to manage our inventory across multiple platforms, to keep track of customers, to print shipping labels and all paperwork needed on customised forms that we built (The paperwork that can be generated is pretty standard, but all can be customised by you, if it's fairly minor or even i some cases major changes needed. You don't have to pay them for this.) We work much better now and I hope as we integrate more and grow, Orderhive will grow alongside us. Customer service is definately the high point. If I can be polite and say they are very patient, helpful and we are NOT an easy business/customer to fit software to. if they can manage you - you will be fine. Orderhive is not perfect, but it is more perfect than anything else on the market. It's also not the cheapest - but you get what you pay for - a million features, more can be built if you need them - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Orderhive to anyone, and regularly do. Awesome.

Puntos a favor

Orderhive allows us to integrate almost everything with almost everything. Probably the best feature of Orderhive is the least tangible or measureable: the staff. The customer service I have received has been outstanding thus far. The team are knowledgeable and transparent and will always at least try to help you get to where you need to be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is smart and incisive and always goes above and beyond to get you there. I'm not sure when he sleeps, but is always around when you need him. The rest of the team are supportive and available. The automations are our other most liked feature. The ability to set rules based actions, create auto invoices, send emails when something happens, move orders around automatically is great. I genuinely could not find another piece of similar software that will do as much as orderhive does, for the price point that it does it at. It is not perfect by any means, but even in their flaws, they excel: there is, built in, a feedback feature which when opened, will allow you to search for issues highlighted by other users and from there you can see if it is development, planned, executed etc. If something needs doing they listen to users almost constantly and will implement it. It feels like they are building and evolving the platform on almost a daily basis and based on customer feedback, which is awesome.

Desventajas

The one downfall of Orderhive is its biggest plus - It's massive. There is no way you will learn it all in a week or even a month. It is so packed with features that it's impossible to know how many ways it will fix workflows or what it can help you with, simply because it is so flexible; this takes time to learn. The demo version is not long enough (2 weeks) and you'll need to pay for the team to set you up ($99). This is a bit catch 22, when you do the demo with demo data, it looks like a fairly standard bit of kit - nice but nothing super special. It's only when you actually get your data in there and start using it that you begin to understand how and why it will help. You need to pay for this though, and i as a demo user, did not want to pay to be set up in a piece of software that by definition I hadn't decided i was using yet. Doing the demo with the team definitely helped and I recommend it to everyone. It's impossible to get an idea of it on your own. The help database is good, lots of videos, but way more depth is needed in articles to understand how features work the way they do. For example, what rules the automations follow. What order they get activated in. If one is triggered and another 2nd later automations instructions conflict with it, what happens. The automations side is new and I feel like they're still building it out though, so probably more articles will come later. The features though are great, and we genuinely couldnt run our business without them.

Zapier, Craftybase, Multiorders y Zoho Inventory

Razones para cambiar a Orderhive

It's more intuitive. It has almost all the features of all the others put together. Everything it doesn't do is in progress and the team are super responsive to adding features and helping you make the software work for you. Customer service is better, the price point is appropriate and it is just better. It is supremely powerful and it would recommend anyone use it and/or switch.
Mari

Publicado el 24/1/2018

Excellent! I have tried many of the others and this is by far superior in every way!

Daily sales summary report emails are great! Love the inventory capabilities. Not too complicated and utilizes bundling/kitting of products. Can integrate Xero. Instant pushing of updates to eBay, no time delay at all. Great, friendly and timely responses from customer service which are available nearly 24/7. Price is perfect. Lots and lots of features.

Puntos a favor

First would have to be the customer service as it is second to none. They are quick and clear to answer your query and fast to fix any bug. They also take onboard your suggestions for any improvement.

Secondly I love the product and bundle functionality. It is very precise and you can accurately account for all inventory so you don't over sell and get the correct numbers.

Thirdly I love how updates on inventory are instantly updated to eBay. This is very important as my previous software I would use would often update within 10 minutes frequently causing me to over sell a bit. Orderhive DOES NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM!

I also like the ease of use or the depth of functionality. If your a new user and want to get up and running quickly you can do this with OrderHive and when your a confident user you can start to dive into the other functionality to make your ecosystem of eccomerce software a much richer experience saving you even more time.

Summing up, this software has it all and believe me I have looked. The price is right, the interface is vibrant and uncluttered and intuitive. Nothing but praise for OrderHive. Well done guys!

Desventajas

This might sound picky but I don't like the fact I can't order the current sales by order value. They have an "Old View" which you can switch to which will let you do this but not under the "New View". When I brought this up with OrderHive they said they would talk to their technicians to see what they can do.(I anticipate this will be updated soon). Can't ask for more.

I don't like that I can't set the inventory levels to be pushed to eBay. This is helpful for selling limits. They offered a work around for this which is setting a second warehouse and only having the amount of stock available in that warehouse that you want pushed. This fixes the problem but is slightly double handling though not too much bother.

Im struggling to think of anything else I "Like Least".

Steve

Publicado el 29/9/2020

Powerful automation, great UI, and outstanding support

Puntos a favor

Orderhive has exceeded our expectations.

It is very fairly priced for the power of the system.

The automations for order processing and purchasing are huge labor savers. You can be quite creative using them to fit your business.

Anytime we get to a point where we can't do something we want, their team takes it seriously and tries to figure out how to help with a different process or even taking the issues to their development team for exploration.

The UI is beautiful compared to competitors. There are some limitations in search, sort and filter of large data sets, but they are working on expanding and strengthening it.

Onboarding takes time if you are migrating from other systems, but they are always present to problem solve. Data flows easily in and out of the system via excel sheets.

Integrations work well and APIs seem reliable.

We are US based. Orderhive is India based. I was worried the time difference would make it difficult to receive quality support, but their support team is quickly available most of the time so it is never a problem.

Highly recommended and I look forward to watching this strong platform get even stronger with its creative and humble corporate culture

Desventajas

I would like to see much more pop up contextual help. If I could hover over a help icon next to a field name, I wouldn't need to start a chat. That would save everyone time.

Tia
  • Sector: Hardware informático

Publicado el 10/3/2022

Comprehensive Product with Excellent Customer Support

Orderhive is a comprehensive inventory management solution that has made it easy for our team to have full visibility on our orders across multiple channels, our incoming and outgoing stock, e-Commerce listings, order fulfillment and shipping, and product pricing. The customer support team is exceptional!

Puntos a favor

We're able to manage so many aspects of our inventory management, logistics, and operations from a single platform.

Desventajas

With so many features, it can take some time to get used to how to customize the software's capabilities.

Brightpearl y Zoho Inventory

Razones para elegir Orderhive

Sortly was an entry-level product that tracked inventory on a very basic level.

Sortly

Razones para cambiar a Orderhive

Their product demo was very impressive and covered all of our needs and more. Orderhive's account representatives reached out to us very quickly and patiently answered all of our questions about the product.

Publicado el 6/2/2017

So yes very happy with the product the service and the price. for us it is the way to go...

We are a small online business with over 1000 products selling on multiple channels, & with our product's always increasing, we were desperate to find a cost-effective alternative to spreadsheets & the need to use substandard website plugins, for linking products between sales channels, plus we needed a reliable system to keeping track of product variants, multiple supplier sources and of course our sales v/s product costs,

The biggest problem with finding never mind choosing a viable alternative was primarily cost, most of the online cloud based inventory management systems are ridiculously priced & over bloated for our needs, it took us a great deal of searching and demos before we found Orderhive.

On reviewing this company & their software platform, i came across a post that stated one of the major concerns with this East Indian based company was a deficiency in language both verbal & grammatical.

I can honestly say that as an Englishman I have found their communication within both medians to be exemplary, as well as the quality of the personal customer service I have experienced, their staff are professional, knowledgable & always quick to respond with not only standard information & explanation but also with listening to suggestions (We needed a sort filter to display out of stock / low stock products in the inventory list) within a month it's now available, how cool is that!.

The software is also visually crisp simple to use & very responsive, as of yet we have only utilised two of the many available integrations Ebay & Woocommerce, as we were trailing the product & only wanted to pay the starter level price of $49.99 a month, now we are sure & happy with the suitability,functionality & personal professional customer service orderhive offer us, we are planning to upgrade to the business level at a $99.99 annual subscription fee,as this level will offer us a further 4 active integrations, these are needed for adding Quickbooks online, stripe, amazon.ca & Canada post.

It is important to mention however that to fully trail the product you need to subscribe to at least the starter pack as the demo version wont allow the integrations, when i queried as to why? the explanation was that when activating the integrations with third-party companies there is a cost to them (Orderhive).

So we figured ok business is business we all have expenses & signed up to the lowest monthly plan while i tried their product.

Axiology Imports Canada

Respuesta de OpenXcell Technolabs

Hi Paul. Thank you for the detailed feedback. :)

Respondido el 7/2/2017
  • Sector: Automoción

Publicado el 11/10/2019

2 servers connected

I would recommend OH to new clients to manage all stock and inventory especially if they use kitting..

Puntos a favor

We like the way this software has live updates and is easy to connect.

Desventajas

The changes to the software design and look.. I actually liked the old school look and feel..

Adobe Commerce

Razones para elegir Orderhive

Neto is expensive and out of date.

Razones para cambiar a Orderhive

I actually use both in tandem
Mujahid
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Publicado el 13/3/2022

Excellent ERP with great Third-Party Integration

Orderhive is an excellent solution for small and mid-level businesses. We have set it up for many clients and all of them have had an excellent experience with it.

Puntos a favor

Orders synchronization, purchase order management, inventory management, and order fulfillment have really helped our clients stay organized and grow their business.

Desventajas

There aren't any cons really. There were a few issues a year ago but Orderhive has resolved all of them.

Skubana y SAP Business One

Razones para cambiar a Orderhive

Excellent support, ease of use and setup, and great third-party integration.
Noam
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

Publicado el 1/6/2022

Orderhive

Puntos a favor

We have been using Orderhive for about 3 years and it has worked very well for us. We don't experience many issues and when we do we get a quick response from their support team. And they have built a few customizations for us so the system fits our needs well.

Desventajas

Some recent UI updates have made the platform less intuitive in my opinion, but that may just be because I was used to how it worked before the updates.

Adriana
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 23/3/2022

good for small business inventory management

I have stayed with orderhive because of the great customer service and the value. I have been looking for other similar products, which overall would be better at reporting, customize, and how the integration works so I can stop imputing information manually, but I can't afford those, so I would say that for the price, is the best option you will get.

Puntos a favor

I can unify the inventory count for multiple warehouses. Their customer service is amazing. That and the price for what I need is what I have kept me from leaving this service. Great price for what you can get for it.

Desventajas

There are many glitches on the software, so I wouldn't advise for a big company, and I still have to do manual uploads on inventory count because of features that the software doesn't support. But I don't have so many SKU's. Integrations have been better over the years and I still find some issues with the products but customer service team is always available and ready to help.

Tim

Publicado el 3/3/2022

Great software for selling across multiple marketplaces

Puntos a favor

The integration is straight forward and the product does everything that is needed from order management software. The best thing about this software is the customer service. It's very easy to open a new ticket from any page while using the software and I have always received a reply within minutes which is extremely impressive. The customer service personnel are very knowledgeable about the software and have always resolved any issues.

Desventajas

Overall the software is very good and does everything that we need. The software can occasionally load the data on the pages a bit slow but once you clear your cache it resolves the issue.

Axelle

Publicado el 2/2/2022

Great Software for order processing

Puntos a favor

This software is easy to use, intuitive. It provides many different functions for order processing and allow us to dispatch orders between different warehouses and dropshippers. The customer service is always available and provides a good support

Desventajas

The return section is not great. we're always talking in order number and this section is sorting by customer name... (?) not possible to search an order number, and even sometimes to find out with the customer name. On the purchase section, once on order is made, no update is made inside the product. So if you add a barcode to a product after a purchase validation, the barcode won't appear in the purchase. We have to remove the product, save the purchase, edit again and add the product again, which is time consuming... Automations are not really reliable. Sometimes they don't work for an order, and sometimes they don't work anymore.... in the product section, I don't get how to remove a product from a created file. Well, may be I could find in the help center how to do it, but then it is not intuitive

Todd

Publicado el 27/7/2016

A Multi Channel Seller Necessity

Orderhive is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing and channel syncing tool whether you sell on Ebay, Etsy or Amazon etc.. I tried many software prior to Orderhive and I was never totally satified. There was always something missing or they were not fully catered for the UK market. However Orderhive has exceeded my expectations. I am glad I made the right decision to keep orderhive. I still have many integrations to add and I cant wait to have everything in one place. Even the B2B portal can be customised which is my next move with the software. Anything you need just ask the guys at Orderhive and they will try to come up with a solution for your business. Their customer service is second to none. Always there 24/7. Orderhive is constantly improving, inventing and integrating features to allow sellers to do what is most important to us...selling!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and small learning curve. Outstanding customer service. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The guys at Orderhive are willing to listen to any customisation ideas that you may require for your business and they will always come up with an answer. Great value for money too. Love it and they have gave me no reason to go anywhere else.

Desventajas

None. Where there is an issue or features you require just ask..

Respuesta de OpenXcell Technolabs

Hi Todd. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to offering you so much more to simplify your business.:)

Respondido el 28/7/2016
Amanda
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Publicado el 18/9/2018

Overall - good stuff, some bugs need worked out - but generally meets all my needs

This allows me to sync 3 WooCommerce sites and ShipStation. I love that it's generally a one stop shop for reports and product ordering. While it's been a bumpy ride these past few weeks during the transition - its going much better now and I believe it will continue to get better as time goes on.

Puntos a favor

- Customization of colors, templates, email responses.
- Generally quick response time on chat - until recent when they switched from 1.0 to 2.0. I assume they are busy with that transition, so hopefully they will gain some more time in the future to get back to their quicker response I was used to in 1.0.
Generally able to solve all my needs within a few days when issues come up

Desventajas

- Glitches still, I clear my cache pretty regularly, but nothing I generally can't work around
- 2.0 at first was so bad compared to 1.0, but finally 2.0 is catching up.
- Wish there were more tutorials, but I resorted to making my own.

254 opiniones