Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Circuit

Circuit is a delivery management solution that helps businesses of all sizes streamline route optimization, driver tracking and customer management operations. It enables managers to create and assign delivery routes to drivers,...

Saber más

Consulta las opiniones sobre Circuit

22 de 22 opiniones
Filtrar por:

Publicado el 1/12/2020

Great software, easy to use

Very good. Few issues.

Puntos a favor

Circuits is quick and easy to use for admins, dispatchers and drivers. Route creation and optimisation is easy both in-browser and on the app.

Desventajas

Occasionally (only a handful of times) a similar, incorrect address has been ripped from circuits to Google maps and sent drivers to the wrong place

It would be good if it could sync with shopify so that orders could be marked delivered/attempted and notes could be entered on customer orders without leaving the circuits app.

Connor

Publicado el 8/12/2020

This is the best routing software on the market, hands down.

We've used Circuit almost daily for a month now, and it's changed our efficiency drastically. I have more time to focus on other tasks in the morning, other than sorting a route for our drivers. Circuit even notifies our clients of a potential arrival time so we don't have to constantly be on the phone updating our arrival times.

There are too many benefits to go over it all, but the real icing on the cake is the support from Circuit itself. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took the time to demo the product, and teach me as much as they could so my first time using things went smoothly. When issues arose, they were dealt with quickly and efficiently.

I honestly can't recommend this product enough.

Puntos a favor

By far, Circuit is the most user-friendly app on the market. Being able to plan the day for your drive team from your laptop, then send it to your team via a smartphone app that has the ability to overlay over Google Maps or Waze makes using this a breeze for admin and drivers alike. You can also pre-load a spreadsheet with all the required information, and the app will import everything for you saving time, and more importantly sanity versus some of the other apps on the market.

Desventajas

Not being able to edit the route as an admin after being sent to drivers can be a bit cumbersome at times, but considering all the other great functions this is really a minor issue.

Elayne
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 26/11/2020

Route Planner - Charity Food Parcel Deliveries

The reason we found the app was due to the COVID crisis and our charity decided to deliver food parcels. Circuit forTeams kindly offered this software at a reduced rate which helped us a lot. We are still needing to provide food parcels and circuit have offered another discount which has meant that we can continue using the service. For this, we are very grateful and hope that we can use the software for as long as is required. If you are a charity and need to provide a delivery service of some kind, I would highly recommend Circuit for Teams.

Puntos a favor

This software is very easy to use and meant that we were able to easily arrange each route in an area that I did not know very well. I was able to confidently set up each route for the delivery drivers. The drivers found the app very useful and the fact that it linked with the map app on their phone, meant that they could easily find each address.

Desventajas

There were occasional issues with the app, but these were remedied by reinstalling it.

Las mejores alternativas a Circuit

Locus Dispatch Management Platform

James Brian
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Publicado el 24/2/2022

Great Software!

My overall experience with Circuit has been fantastic. Kev has been outstanding in every aspect, specifically in the area of customer service. Circuit fits our needs perfectly. Keep up the excellent work, Circuit; we are so pleased we found you!

Puntos a favor

What do I like the most? I like it all, but I'd say the proof of delivery, optimization, and the export data function if I had to choose.

Desventajas

As mentioned before, I'd like to see a master search option. Don't get me wrong, Circuit's search function is nice; A master search covering two or three months would be more convenient and would save time when you're unsure what day the "Package" went out. It would also be nice to have the ability to take more than one photo. I'm pleased to hear Circuit's going to 24-hour customer service, much needed when your business is in the US :).

CXT Software

Razones para cambiar a Circuit

The others offered far more than we needed and were far too complicated for what we do.
Sophia
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 7/1/2021

Top Tier Software: Highly Recommend

My overall experience with Circuit was truly wonderful. The team was on standby to answer any and all of my questions in a timely manner and were very helpful in explaining each package to suit my needs whereas other corporations try to upsell the most expensive package. The software was straightforward and relatively simple to use. Great experience overall. I’m a loyal circuit customer at this stage and plan to renew my subscription any time an optimization software is necessary for myself and/ or my company.

Puntos a favor

The most impactful features that I was able to utilize with Circuit was its user friendly interface and the simplicity of integrating the software into the logistics strategies I had curated for my team. Having to schedule, coordinate, and distribute my team to over 400 locations in under 2 weeks would not have been feasible had I not had access to a platform as inclusive as Circuit. It was easy to format, it’s extremely inclusive in terms of importing and exporting data (daily and weekly,) and it’s novice friendly in terms of my drivers understanding how to use it for the first time. Both drivers and administrators are able to update the app/ web browser and all changes are stored with in the system- removing the need to update spreadsheets all day.

Desventajas

The only feature that I would encourage the Circuit team to incorporate into the software would be to format the “phone number” column so that the team is able to click the number and it automatically calls as opposed to having to read the number and manually type it in. Outside of that I can’t think of a single feature that the software doesn’t already encompass.

RoadWarrior

Razones para cambiar a Circuit

I preferred Circuit’s interface.
Safa

Publicado el 4/11/2020

Consistent and reliable

Puntos a favor

Super super easy to use, affordable and scalable.

Desventajas

Editing routes on the app can be a bit of a pain, but once you get used to it and reupload from an edited spreadsheet it’s a real breeze! Just takes some getting used to the workflow. Any bugs have been very promptly dealt with and customer support is excellent!

Locus Dispatch Management Platform

Cost and ease of use
Nina

Publicado el 19/1/2021

Essential for our delivery service

I'm so grateful for Circuit - it has been essential in my business thriving during this difficult time. I just wish it worked better for small companies with one-two drivers and was cheaper! As a small business owner with small margins relying on local delivery to sustain my business, it's painful to spend so much on an app. I also find it frustrating that because support is in the UK, it's impossible to get help quickly because of the time difference.

Puntos a favor

When you are out on the road its operation is seamless. Works great with Google Maps. Reliable and easy to use for the most part. Has saved me so much time this past year.

Desventajas

I wish I could select a driver for a specific delivery after entering the delivery stops. I wish it gave you more control over notifications. I wish it let you edit routes after being sent to drivers. I wish it was cheaper and cost not linked to no. of drivers.

Eva

Publicado el 2/11/2020

Less headaches, more productivity

User friendly. Glitches and shenannigans are minimal. Team is wonderful in discussing issues, problems and work arounds

Puntos a favor

I can add drivers and remove them as needed and I am pro-rated on my costs. The software uses Google Maps and is user friendly. Drivers are happy and so am I

Desventajas

Sometimes the software glitches but not often - thankfully the team at Circuit is really friendly. If there are any issues, you can chime in and they will have their development team work on issues. In general quick turn around for anything glaring

Darnell
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 30/11/2020

Route planning for YYC Local Wipes deliveries

Very cost-effective
Can add delivery notes to each "stop" on the route
Can adjust route on the fly, and re-optimize the remaining stops
Compatible with apple carplay because it uses either apple maps or google maps on your phone

Circuit for teams has all the features you'd want to manage a team of delivery drivers
-bulk upload of routes
-delivery confirmation functionality

Desventajas

It was confusing that there are 2 apps, so for a while we didn't even realize that dispatch tier features existed, but other than that, there aren't many complaints as it's allowed us to optimize our delivery times here in Calgary, AB, getting sanitizer wipes delivered during the pandemic!

Dominika
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 25/2/2022

Roll This Way recommends Circuit!

Great customer service.

Puntos a favor

The time it saves my staff on route planning. The ease of use for drivers, the confirmation and comfort we have in sending updates to recipients, the "CYA" of proof of delivery.

Desventajas

Love this program but a couple things could be improved:
- Editing a route after its been sent to driver
- A functionality where the info on the route could be exported onto a sheet for printable labels.
- Or somehow creating a compatibility for the exported data to fit into an Avery labels sheet like this for example: https://www.avery.com/templates/5163

OptimoRoute

Razones para cambiar a Circuit

Much cleaner, easier to use and understand.
Zharko
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Publicado el 19/1/2021

Circuit makes my work life easier

I use Circuit on a daily basis as a courier driver. Since I started using this software I amm back home in a reasonable time. My coleagues sow that, and almost all of them started using it.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to understand, very easy to add stop, easy to edit on the go, works with google maps. So, basically it ticked all the boxes for me.

Desventajas

I would like to see an option for an individual users to upload a route from a Laptop/PC. There is no reason why this is disabled.

cae
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 20/1/2021

Prioritizing quality over cost

My overall experience with the program was overall great! Again, the program is incredibly user friendly, the layout is simple and easy to follow, importing and exporting information was a real time saver on my end!

Puntos a favor

Circuit's platform was incredibly easy to use. Once you register on the platform, the program helps guide you through the necessary processes of the application to show you how to optimize and create new routes.
The program allows you to document how and when packages were delivered. Which made keeping track of my team's progress incredibly easy.

Desventajas

The one component of the app that was more an inconvenience than an actual issue was being able to log into the mobile app as an administrator. It was rather challenging to access and change routes on the mobile app. Instead of being able to change routes or add stops on the mobile app, I had to access it through a laptop. If you are the administrator and aren't doing the deliveries this probably won't be a real issue on your end, but speaking as an individual who leads a team on deliveries and was making deliveries myself this was an issue.

Ryan

Publicado el 3/11/2020

An indispensable tool

Puntos a favor

This software lets us create efficient routes, send them to drivers and keep track of their progress throughout the day all from one place. It's remarkably easy to use!

Desventajas

It would be nice to have a few more options to customize the routes on the fly but otherwise it's fantastic.

Laura
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Publicado el 30/12/2020

Can’t ever back after using this!

Honestly I was very stressed when having to come up with a quick solution for my drivers so I tried to do everything quickly, what amazed me was the customer service was unlike any I’ve had before. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me through everything and despite me not being calm at times, he was!! It’s hard to find that kind of customer service these days. I will highly recommend to anyone to not only use this product but to specifically ask for him

Puntos a favor

The ability to create routes for my drivers and send the route directly to their phones

Desventajas

I have to say any problems I had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer service walked me through them with ease

Pilar
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Publicado el 2/11/2020

The solution for delivery on time

Puntos a favor

The ability to see the delivery guy, minute by minute and how easy it is to implement.

Desventajas

too much information to do the massive load of points by means of spreadsheets.

Hamzah
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 25/6/2021

Fabulous software for despatching drivers and goods!

If you are delivering goods, then Circuit is brilliant for organising deliveries and optimising driver routes, saving you hours worth of work. The service and support we received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as well was next to none and essential to us benefiting from Circuit. Understandably, there are some tweaks that can be made to make the software even better, however, we will definitely continue using Circuit.

Puntos a favor

The route optimisation was by far one of my most favourite features and the customer notifications. Being able to have an app to optimise driver routes for you can save many hours of work.

Desventajas

You have to implement a workaround if you have more than 1 item to deliver and for it to show on the drivers map. I don't think most people will use the app the same way we did as we were delivered either 1 item or 2 items each week to different households. The other feature was no dynamic delivery updates for the customer.

Kristy
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 19/3/2022

Thank you!

Loved it!

Puntos a favor

Thank you for great software to make our job so much easier. We always had many compliments on the simplicity of the delivery process from our employees, wether they were brand new or working for months with the software.

Desventajas

Ability to edit, tweak and change route.

Ree
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Publicado el 17/3/2021

Great product and customer service

Was great, and would def come back, if I ever need the service again.

Puntos a favor

Did everything that my organization needed! Highly recommend if you need a tool that'll provide you with the capabilities to map out a ton of routes and destinations.

Desventajas

No cons. Customer service was great and helpful, as well.

Adriana
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 10/4/2021

Excelente aplicativo!

Nunca tive problemas so cancelei por conta do corona virus, parei com as vendas. Este aplicativo facilitava muito minha vida pois eu nao precisava perder tempo ciando rotas...

Puntos a favor

Facilitou muito minhas entregas de saladas. Programa perfeitamente as rotas... Facil de lidar. Dei 5 estrelas no app pois é excelente, e 4 estrelas para o atendimento pois no periodo de uso nao precisei...

Desventajas

Somente o preço, pois o aplicativo é top.. nao tenho do que reclamar.

Trevor
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 15/1/2021

Shockingly Simple and Reliable App

I couldn't be happier. I feel like I lucked out by not using another service. I'm looking forward to continuing to work with Circuit.

Puntos a favor

I've done a handful of demos with other companies and nothing looked as seamless as Circuit. I was skeptical of the simplicity but signed up.
Sure enough, the user-friendly nature of the app is amazing. A simple spreadsheet upload, where the rows are mapped and the route is designed. I couldn't be happier. Also, quite affordable.

Desventajas

Unable to use it in a Chrome browser even when I clear my cookies.

Sandra
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Publicado el 10/12/2020

perfect app for the logistic delivery

solve the logistic problem

Puntos a favor

The product is easy to use, easy to import the list of addresses. The routes were saved so that we can always go back and check in the future.

Desventajas

I don't see any issue so far. All drivers love it.

taylor

trouble adding employees

good!

Puntos a favor

Great job optimizing routes definitely saves time

Desventajas

Hard to add new employees would not properly load on to new employee phone could not set up with there phone number was not working.

22 opiniones