Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre LiveAgent

LiveAgent es un software de soporte técnico con todas las funciones. Empresas como BMW, Yamaha, Huawei, Orange o Forbesfone utilizan LiveAgent para ofrecer al cliente resultados asombrosos, a 150 millones de usuarios finales en...

Saber más

Angus
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Publicado el 5/8/2022

The Help Desk My Business Needed

LiveAgent has helped my business grow and improved our communications with customers drastically. I'm very lucky to have found it.

Puntos a favor

LiveAgent has made communication with customers 10 times easier. Before we sometimes took up to 48 hours to respond to customer enquiries and couldn't talk to them in real time. Now our response time is down to 2 hours with a live chat on our website.

Desventajas

The pricing is on a per agent basis which can be a little annoying, but it's not the end of the world.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hello Angus! Thank you for giving us a 5-star review :) Glad to see that LiveAgent is helping you to respond to customers in a timely manner.

Respondido el 9/8/2022
Ross
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 30/8/2022

HelpDesk under one roof

Support was good once we got in touch with the right people. The product has a lot of features, but not always terrible clear how to implement them.

Puntos a favor

We like that chat, ticket management, and our IVR can be managed with a single pane of glass.

Desventajas

We are still a bit confused on how to implement some features.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hello Ross :)Thank you so much for your positive review! We're glad to hear that our customer support was able to help with implementation of LiveAgent's features.

Respondido el 16/9/2022
Viviana
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 23/7/2022

Together we give 100%

For me, it is very positive since I love helping others and learning from the services of the companies I work for.

Puntos a favor

With my clients with this software I give 100% and in real time. I love helping others, I'm one of the best. Since entering the web and seeing that your customers need help, clarification or provide an excellent service.

Desventajas

Not everyone likes them, but be and try and when they leave the platform they have not given a good service. try to return messages or something like that.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hello Viviana, thank you for your review! We hope you enjoy LiveAgent helpdesk platform. As for mentoned cons, could you please more specefic in terms of what might be the issue there? Feel free to reach out to our customer service via chats or email so we can have a detailed look.

Las mejores alternativas a LiveAgent

• Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Publicado el 19/6/2022

LiveAgent is professional for agent and customer

It's excellent that customers may leave a note or utilize the knowledgebase to solve issues when agents are unavailable (for example, outside of business hours). It's great that many people may work on a ticket at once, and we can all see who's working on what and how they've responded.

Puntos a favor

Just do it! Superb assistance, interesting and expertly presented content, and a thoroughly professional demeanor throughout. Because of how user-friendly it is for salespeople and consumers alike, our business has no plans to switch providers. Many customers have been helped by a live person who answered their concerns or resolved their issues immediately, eliminating the need for them to wait on hold.

Desventajas

It's not like I love the pause button or anything. I'd rather have the option of setting an away status that sends a busy signal to the customer while I take a quick break for whatever reason (comfort, food, etc.). However, the IT assistance is excellent, and while I agree that some features, like scheduling store hours, are overly difficult, I appreciate the effort.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hello Sarah, thank you very much for your amazing review! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and we are thrilled to see you satisfied with our solution not planning to switch to any other provider. Feel free to send us more details about how exactly you imagine the feature of setting an away status via chats on our website and we will be happy to report it to our developers for our future improvement. Until then, you can put yourself on pause at any time so that no chats/calls would ring to you and your colleagues could also see that you are currently on a pause. You can also reach us via email at [email protected] at any time! :)

Respondido el 24/6/2022
Ken
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 17/8/2022

LiveAgent has really resolved my small business and BPO needs.

All in all, live agent is phenomenal. I love it. I've already recommended it to others and me and my team use it for our business needs.

Puntos a favor

Once you get LiveAgent the first thing that becomes clear is the ease at which features sync up. The chat feature is probably my favorite: messages come through easily regardless of whether you're on a desktop mobile phone or tablet. You're assigned extensions so you and your team can call each other, or make outbound calls. Pretty neat. I love the ticketing!

Desventajas

The only thing I wasn't super fond of was how it asks to reload application. It was minor though and I usually caught it in time before being logged out.

Five9

Razones para cambiar a LiveAgent

LiveAgent is just more reasonable cost wise

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hi Ken! Thank you for your amazing review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying all the features that you need. Our aim is to make your work with customers and their communications much easier and faster. Hence we're always happy to receive such positive feedback :) Remember, our 24/7 support is here for you should you need anything.

Respondido el 23/8/2022
Amanda
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Publicado el 26/7/2022

Super easy to use and train other staff on

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to implement when you need something that is simple, we needed something that would be easy to train our student staff on and my staff understood the platform right away because it was easy and simple to navigate.

Desventajas

There was nothing i could think of that I dislike. Maybe things that aren't preferred are the locations of some buttons? When closing a ticket, sometimes it's tricky to find where to do so or to end a chat on our end.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hi Amanda! :) Thank you for your awesome feedback! It's great to see that your staff has learned how to use LiveAgent right away. Should you or your staff need any help, we are here for you 24/7 via chats or email.

Moses
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Publicado el 25/7/2022

Live Agent - Must use for support

It helps with support library and support function for the company. It has been a really great experience

Puntos a favor

I really like how it allows for support knowledge based library to be easily organized

Desventajas

Getting started on this tool was definitely a steeper learning curve.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hello Moses! Thank you for your review :) We are glad to see that LiveAgent's knowledge base featire works for you. For any functionalities that require more learning, feel free to check out our YouTube channel. It's full of videos and tutorials on various topics related to using LiveAgent effectively. For anything else, our support team is here for you 24/7 via chats or email.

Respondido el 3/8/2022
justin
  • Sector: Almacenamiento

Publicado el 22/7/2022

Great email management system for teams of people.

Puntos a favor

The way emails are ticket and tracked trough there journey to completion.

Desventajas

although its been rare over the many years of using the system there has been some down time, however there support team did keep us informed of the progress of the outage.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hello Justin! Thank you for your 5-star review :)

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 29/7/2022

All in one helpdesk solution

I like the product and use it regularly.

Puntos a favor

LiveAgent has a great variety of functionality to cover your customer support needs like ticketing system, knowledge base, canned responses. It also covers different channels - email, phone, even social media. And you can integrate their widget in any webpage easily.

Desventajas

Sometimes configuration might feel bit overwhelming.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hello there! Thank you for your awesome review! :) We are glad to see such extensive use of all LiveAgent's functions. Should you need any help with configuration, simply reach out to our support via chats or email. We are avilable to you 24/7 and always happy to assist.

Respondido el 5/8/2022
Toby
  • Sector: Inalámbrico

Publicado el 25/8/2022

Day to day use of live agent

for day to day usage, sorting emails and displaying general information LiveAgent is a great tool.

Puntos a favor

The ticketing system that can be used to reference specific email threads is a great tool that i use continuously throughout the day.

Desventajas

the way in which older email threads is displayed can be confusing as it overlays them in front of the current email thread.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Thank you so much for your kind words, Toby! We're really happy to know that you're enjoying our ticketing system and that it's making your job easier. We appreciate your feedback and we'll keep working hard to make sure that our system meets your needs.

Respondido el 30/8/2022
Shayla
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Publicado el 13/6/2022

Great customer service and simple ticketing software

If you are thinking about using LiveAgent, one piece of advise I can give you is to spend some time figuring out how to use the tools that it provides. For some of them, it isn't exactly obvious how to do it, but if you put in the effort to figure it out, you'll find that the service is more than worth it.

Puntos a favor

I really like the platform, since it is really simple to operate and I can thus practice my customer support agents on it. The platform has a wide variety of appealing features, some of which are detailed in the following list: The ability to share a mailbox, improved lead capture and engagement, heightened efficiency, outstanding value for the money, and a great deal of additional benefits are also included.

Desventajas

Only the most expensive tier, which often comes with numerous features and options that you might not want, offers a link to social media; however, if you wish to add any of these features à la carte, doing so will be expensive on its own.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hello Shayla! Thank you very much for giving us 5-stars :) We are always glad to see that LiveAgent is helping our customers save time, increase productivity and manage their customer communications better.

For any inquiry regarding functions or integrations that might further improve your experience, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support.

Respondido el 20/6/2022
Dave
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Publicado el 13/3/2022

Excellent Support for My Customers With Room to Grow

This a significant improvement over our previous help desk application. I am able to track and quickly resolve all customer issues. It just works the way it should. Our previous vendor kept changing elements of the software interface which only served to slow down our work because we had to learn how the interface was changing.

Puntos a favor

Easy to set-up and manage. Provides all my support requirements in a simple to track dashboard of customer touch points.

Desventajas

I have had occasional issues with email notifications stopping. Rare and quickly resolved with tech support in all cases.

SherpaDesk y Spiceworks

Razones para elegir LiveAgent

Better features in Live Agent. Room to expand. And we were frustrated with Teamviewer getting in our way more times that necessary.

TeamViewer

Price and features

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hi Dave! Happy to see LiveAgent is an improvement for resolving your customer service issues :)

Respondido el 15/3/2022
Nitin
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Publicado el 13/2/2022

Easy and helpful tool only for live chat services or live customer support

Even with lots of features bad support system might make this application little annoying. Overall Liveagent is easy to use helpdesk that tracks everything in real time. Comparably affordable, easy to deploy and if they add custom support email for every agent then this tool is best in class.

Puntos a favor

Lots of helpful features among which one that helps SEO of our website. I have heard lot from other companions about this brand and that made me recommend this to my team.

Its again easy to deploy tool like many of the new tools but you don't need to entirely change your website structure code to implement this and that inclined us towards LiveAgent.

One more thing that highlighted while we I was on trial that it had a video chatting service that definitely solved many internal issues with customers.

Desventajas

LiveAgent should work on their interface as its not much easy for non technical person. Lots of other application even if they lack features but they are easy to use.

Their support hangs many times and I need to wait half or 1 hour to get a support from their team regarding any issues and that's sometimes annoying.

tawk.to

Razones para cambiar a LiveAgent

Tawk.to is basic chat tool and had lots of bugs in their initial release. I got reviews from my other companions about live agent and I have started using it and comparably liveagent was much better than tawk.to.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hello Nitin! Thank you for your review. We're glad to see that you are happy with the product. As for our Customer Service, it is very unusual that you will be waiting for that long. Could you please share with us your ticket number on [email protected] and we'll look into it.

Respondido el 18/2/2022
Alfredo

Publicado el 16/4/2021

Huge platform with many possibilties.

I have been using LiveAgent for a couple years and find it an excellent choice, you will be able to easily keep tabs on clients. If you work with a team it brings many gamification badges and all kinds of professional ticket routing features. It also includes many reporting features which are important to keep tabs on how your team and clients are working. LiveAgent also includes many automation possibilities through both no-code SaaS such as Zapier and their own API/Webhooks and Rules automations.

Puntos a favor

I mostly use LiveAgent to keep email tickets for my support contracts. However I can see the huge potential it brings as a full-fledged, omni-channel helpdesk platform. LiveAgent will let you pick and choose which features you use. For example, you can use their live-chat widgets, or you can connect a voice ip line to take calls. It can even handle contact forms. In any case, client information will be readily available for a better support experience.

Desventajas

As functional as the web platform is, they are a bit stagnant on modern working life. For example, logging into two browsers will close the session on one side, and their mobile App on iOS doesn't send notifications if you are AFK on your computer. The app is not very friendly. Knowledge base pricing seems a bit high for what I believe is a very simple feature.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hi Alfredo :) thanks a lot for your kind and honest feedback! We are thrilled to have you with us. We want to be the best on the market and our team is taking notes of any suggestions for improvement via chats on our website or via email at [email protected]

Respondido el 21/4/2021
Shelby

Publicado el 10/4/2020

Great Product and Great Customer Service

I've been pleased by both the product and the customer service!

Puntos a favor

While there are a number of features to praise, a select few have been most beneficial to the company. Having the ability to transfer tickets or chats has proven useful when we are working with a customer who has a specific type of inquiry - perhaps a sales question or an employment request. We’ve found it helpful to have the ability to transfer the chat to the online agent best equipped to answer the inquiry so we are able to serve our customers to the highest standard and with an immediate response. We also find being able to add notes and labels to previous chats and tickets incredibly helpful in data collection and also in our ability to work as a dynamic team. By being able to sort our chats and tickets into an organized system that our company created, we can work cohesively to review old conversations for continuity, opportunities for growth, and with transparency between departments.

Desventajas

A minor aspect of LiveAgent that could be modified to increase its ease and use as the online agent is the sound feature. When an agent is chatting with a customer in live time, it's ideal to have a noise generated whenever the guest writes a message. This allows the agent to be chatting with multiple people simultaneously and respond when each guest replies. LiveAgent has this feature, and it is in fact very helpful. However, each time the guest clicks on a new page within the website, LiveAgent processes it as a message, and it makes a noise. It is a feature that, if fixed, would enhance the product even more.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Many thanks for your amazing feedback, Shelby! :) It means a lot to us and it makes us extremely delighted to hear that you find LiveAgent and our customer support great! I am also very glad that you are using all the features you mentioned! I personally love chat transferring as well because I can always get a hold of someone who can help and answer the customer's queries in case the chat got to the wrong department! Feel free to shoot us with any suggestions on improvements at [email protected]!

Respondido el 13/4/2020
Frederico
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 6/4/2020

Great cooperation with Liveagent

So far it is great!
I am looking forward to new features such as Whatsapp, Chatbot and Call rotation, and, I am sure we will improve our usage of the software even better.
Keep doing the great job you are doing!

Puntos a favor

I like that Liveagent provides such close support to our team, never leaving our agents without a reply. Also, they care about the customers and provide close interaction with us.

Desventajas

It is not that easy when different departments are integrated into the platform, and, it requires some time to set up all the functionalities, so they are not colliding

LiveChat y Zendesk

Razones para elegir LiveAgent

The range of features offered by Live agent, as well as the organization provided, the pricing, and, the connection of the Call center as well.

Razones para cambiar a LiveAgent

They had a great price quality indicators in most of the review websites. In addition to that, I had a very friendly key account manager, which was always ready to provide answer to my questions

Hi Frederico,
Thank you very much for such an excellent review. We are so pleased that LiveAgent continues to be the right fit for you and your company after more than two years! Our team is happy to hear you have been satisfied with the support and that we have been able to take care of any issues along the way. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way to make LiveAgent even better. Happy to have you on board!

Respondido el 7/4/2020
Sebastián

Publicado el 3/4/2020

How did a Uruguayan start up decide to hire LiveAgent?

Puntos a favor

Since we started with MeVuelo we always knew that our central strategy would be to put the user at the center of our processes and decisions, seeking to provide a personalized service for each of our travelers.

As a result of this, we began to do research on what tools were available on the market and which could be useful to us. We needed something that centralized all communication channels and had CRM components to be able to provide the service we wanted.

Our main challenge, as a start up, was costs. Most of the tools we knew were very expensive, limiting access to functionality and generating long-term commitments that we did not want.

In the research stage we approached many softwares, but we always ran into some problem: the telephone lines could not be connected because in our markets the technology is very old, or online chatting had a separate cost, or it was not friendly interfaces for users etc.

When we found LiveAgent we made several video calls with their representatives, generating instances of questions and answers about how we could apply the software to our business. They always understood our need very well and we were totally convinced and finally started testing ourselves with the 14 days of free trials. In that time, we diagrammed how we should configure the system to adapt perfectly to our different departments so that, once we implemented it to the rest of the team, it would be a matter of hours to be working and, best of all, without having genera

Desventajas

I pondered this answer for several minutes, thinking about what the cons might be in LiveAgent and I didn't find any worth mentioning. It doesn't usually happen to me.

So far, software is a key strategic partner for our company and we have only found solutions. Throughout the organization we are very happy with the value that LiveAgent brings us.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Thank you very much for your complex and kind review, Sebastian! We appreciate it a lot and we are very thrilled to hear that you chose LiveAgent after doing your research! We make sure that LiveAgent is available and affordable to any kind and size of a business and we certainly do not want to tie down our clients, therefore the billing system works on a monthly basis, even the billing itself is very flexible as you can upgrade and downgrade the plan whenever in a month you need and you can also create and delete agents on the go. If you have a high season or a peak week in a month then there is no issue in having more agents only those certain days out of the month, we will always charge you only for your real usage :) I suppose that you already have everything set up but know that you can always reach out to us should you be thinking of implementing anything new! Our support team is there for you 24/7 :) Keep up the great work, Sebastian! :)

Respondido el 6/4/2020
Roberlandy

Publicado el 2/4/2020

Easy tool to keep track of information

We have greatly improved cross-communication between teams. We avoid conversations, calls and emails centralizing everything on the ticket to work.

This increases team morale by increasing efficiency and positively impacts the satisfaction of our customers.

Puntos a favor

In the travel and tourism industry there is not much technology developed yet and it is always difficult to find the right tools to keep the order of the numbers. We are an industry with many peculiarities and we don't adapt to most accounting tools. This doesn't mean that LiveAgent is an accounting tool, but it collaborates in accounting and administration tasks in an excellent way.

We can associate, for example, a LiveAgent ticket with an invoice number easily by creating a field specifically for that. We can read the history of the ticket to understand what was agreed with customers and suppliers. We can postpone tickets until their collection or payment date, ordering the views and organizing the tasks.

In this time where financial and administrative work has increased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, LiveAgent has been a fundamental tool to maintain order and time for each process. Our agents can inform customers about their date changes or returns status just by reading the ticket information. This we would not have achieved so easily with other tools.

And if we talk about costs, it is the one that offers the most tools at the lowest cost on the market.

Desventajas

Honestly, with the ability to personalize the software, if there is something I do not like, it is because we have not configured it well.

We have always been able to consult the support team about application ideas and have received answers and options according to our needs.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Roberlandy! :) We appreciate it a lot and we are super thrilled to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to manage your work in an easier and more efficient way and that it is also helping you with the cross-communication between your teams! LiveAgent was developed in a way that any kind and size of business would be able to configure it according to their needs, Just know that you can always reach out to us, should you need any help or answers to your questions! :) Our support team is always here for you :)

Respondido el 3/4/2020
Federico

Publicado el 31/3/2020

B2B portfolio management

I thought it was going to be a more difficult change or that the system was not going to adapt to our business due to its low cost. Pleasantly I can say that the experience has been very good: the whole organization has quickly acquired it and helps us to work more orderly and with the peace of mind that information is not lost among so many communication channels, since LiveAgent centralizes almost all of them.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about LiveAgent is that we didn't lose the personalization that our business requires, on the contrary, we managed to improve it by being more agile with response times by removing the dependence on responses and email forwarding with many people in CC to handle a single sale.

All the actors in the sales process can participate simultaneously if necessary, centralizing and keeping the information available to everyone.

The tagging system of the tickets is very useful when prioritizing, the departments and the assignment allow to order and define who is responsible at each stage.

We can set up our own ticket and contact fields, so we can manage the software as we need to.

Finally, the biggest beneficiary is our client, who receives a better service.

Desventajas

I would like to be able to mention an agent who receives a notification about any comment on the ticket. Anyway, the system has a chat or an internal call that can be made about the tickets and they help a lot when it comes to teamwork.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Federico! I am thrilled to hear that LiveAgent plays a role in the improvement of a way that your business handles customer support! Our software is making sure that no ticket will be missed or skipped and it also allows all the agents to see who is working on which ticket so that agents can easily avoid double-work! We also wanted to make sure that LiveAgent will be affordable for any business regardless of its size! :) Just know that you can always reach us 24/7 via chat on our website! :)

Respondido el 1/4/2020
Mato G.
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

Publicado el 25/3/2020

The solution that overcame competition at high speed

Great value for the money.

Puntos a favor

It saves us tons of time, its user friendly and extremely efficient. Good connectivity with other apps.

Desventajas

Hard to do tailoring to our very specific needs

Freshdesk, Zoho Desk y HubSpot CRM

Razones para elegir LiveAgent

Preffered compatibility and ux efficiency

Razones para cambiar a LiveAgent

was most efficient and tailored to our needs

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet most of your needs and make your work-life a little bit easier. That said, no software is ever perfect and our team works hard every day to further improve the software and pack it full of new integrations and plugins to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Respondido el 26/3/2020
Barney
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 17/3/2020

Great Features & Great Speed

LiveAgent is helping us convert initial chat enquiries visiting our website into qualified sales leads. We provide a niche product to the very top of our market so being able to qualify enquiries at this initial stage is important to us. The other key outcome is LiveAgent has no impact on our site loading speed. We identified ZenDesk, our previous chat solution, was impacting out site loading speed - and therefore potentially impacting our SEO strategy. From a free trial, we found LiveAgent has zero impact on our site loading speed - we now have a better chat solution AND a faster loading webiste.

Puntos a favor

We use LiveAgent to manage chat conversations on our website with the aim of converting initial enquiries into qualified sales leads. There is afar great functionality than our previous chat software solution and is far more customisable, with options to brand and personalise it to our business. The other key feature for us is that it is the number one ranked chat widget for website loading speed, an important part of our SEO strategy.

Desventajas

There is so much more functionality and ability to personalise LiveAgent than our previous chat software (ZenDesk) so set up took a little longer - but the ultimate outcome has been far superior.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hello Barney, many thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us and we are super thrilled to hear that you are happy with the platform and the chat solution LiveAgent is offering. We understand that it is necessary to manage all the tickets from the very beginning as each customer is important and should be taken the best care of and that is why LiveAgent makes sure that no ticket is skipped or left out! Just remember that our support team is always ready to help so feel free to start a chat on our website should you have any questions! :)

Respondido el 25/3/2020
Vanessa
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Publicado el 19/3/2020

Excellent Customer Service & Support and a Tried and Tested System

I'm really impressed with the capability and options available in live agent, without having to pay an arm and a leg. They have always been very prompt in answering questions, and helping me figure out how to do what I want with the software to create a great customer service experience for my clients.

Puntos a favor

I really love the quick, responsive and helpful customer service given by LiveAgent. They have always gone above and beyond in answering questions, without leaving you waiting hours or days trying to DIY it yourself.

The system itself is thorough and has everything most small businesses need to offer Help Desk Services for their clients.

Desventajas

I found the software is a bit dated, and required some round-about measures to do what I want, however it's very stable, and fulfills my needs.

Crisp y Zendesk

Razones para cambiar a LiveAgent

Cost, all-in-one solution without needing to pay additional for what should be included services. Features. Their reputation and experience in the industry. They are a well known platform that has been around for a long time.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for your generous review. LiveAgent team is always here for you in case you need any help - that is why we have active online support which is trying to make your life a little by easier. We believe that there is no point leaving you without the needed assistance :) In case you would like to give us some suggestion regarding the part where you are mentioning "I found the software is a bit dated" feel free to evaluate and send us your perspective at [email protected] - we are always open to ideas.

Christopher
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 18/3/2020

Great all in one solution.

Overall, we have one product for web, email, chat, and phone support.

Puntos a favor

It was easy to get started and provides an all in one solution for helpdesk and support. The fact that it can connect to our website and provide chat as well as a knowledge base was great... but adding the capability of Phone Support through VOIP connections gives it an edge over almost everything out there.

It's very customizable and we haven't found any issues with making it do what we need it to do.

The support folk are good and answered all questions we had, but frankly we didn't really need them too much when we got started.

They have continued to fix bugs and add features, so it's an active and live product that keeps getting better.

Desventajas

The UI could be a lot better. It's not bad, but it's not super great either. It takes a while to learn how to use the interface as some aspects aren't obvious. Once you know them, it's not bad, but it should be more obvious how to use it.

Conversational Cloud y Crisp

Razones para elegir LiveAgent

We found the package of features more substantial and the price was excellent.

Crisp

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hi Christopher, thank you for your honest feedback! I am very glad to hear that you have managed to set everything up according to your needs as LiveAgent was developed in a way that each customer can custom the whole automation part and other features to their needs as we understand that business can be different from one to another :) Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] with suggestions on improving the UI or any other suggestions you might have! We would be more than happy to pass that on our developers :)

• Sector: Ropa y moda

The CRM Goldilocks Would Have Chosen

Overall LiveAgent has provided us with stellar ROI and we continue to lean on this app every business day.

Puntos a favor

Relatively lightweight as far as traditional CRM software goes, the LA package was easy to deploy and hook up to a pretty standard Shopify / MailChimp setup. Immediately, we noticed that our volume of support tickets were much easier to parse, sort and assign; letting our small crew catch a much needed breather. We have made our communications gateway LiveAgent exclusive, and since then our customer satisfaction has gone up, our time spent managing customers has gone down, and a level of much needed transparency has been implemented. Things we like most:

- Unique ticket IDs make for easy tracking and reference in and outside the LA environment
- Assigning tickets to others have allowed us to streamline time spent by experts
- Canned and automatic replies have saved time and fingers, and allowed less skilled staff to still stay on message
- A decent array of Plugins helped us coordinate our customer service options and follow-through
- Contact form customization is relatively intuitive and has gone a long way to help build customer trust
- Customer Portal option was a nice touch, even if slightly clunky and less than user friendly

Desventajas

Overall we're quite pleased. If we had the option, we'd love to see the following addressed:

- Selecting a bulk option (deleting, archiving, marking as spam) prompts a series of confirmation windows that get tiresome to click through. We'd love to see an option to turn this off.
- Minor issues like being unable to remove flags from threads and small UI things like this.
- More support for other SaaS email providers like Klaviyo.
- Mobile app. Probably the only reason we can't give 5 stars. When the app was working, its limited functionality (especially with predefined answers) felt limiting, and the seat licenses treat desktop and the mobile app the same, necessitating a constant log in / log off headache that make using the app almost totally pointless. Now, we can't seem to log in as the app is telling us that our server needs to be updated, even though we don't use our own server.

Respuesta de QualityUnit

Hello Andrew, thank you for your complex and honest review! I am excited to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to handle the tickets in a more efficient way and that your customer satisfaction has gone up after making our software exclusive in your communication with customers :)

The confirmation window when performing a mass action is shown by default, in order to prevent any unwanted actions triggered by any misclicks. Regarding the mail provider, you can connect any email address regardless of the provider by Forwarding or IMAP/POP3 :) The app wasn't working because a new version of it was released but our developers have already updated all the accounts so it is working with no problem now. I understand that the mobile app can be limiting, for instance not being able to use the predefined answers, but our developers are working hard every day to make it better :) You can send us any suggestions for improvement at [email protected] :)

Francisco
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

Publicado el 18/3/2020

The software that has changed our relationship with customers

LiveAgent has been a major change in our company. We have tried other solutions before, including some free ones, but none has been as good as LiveAgent. Not everything is perfect, but the positive is a lot. Clients have congratulated us on the technical support and consultation service, and clients are the most important thing to us. I think that LiveAgent has managed to improve our image and has achieved a better opinion of our brand and our company

Puntos a favor

The positive points are many but the main ones are
- Excellent technical attention (they attend quickly to any consultation)
- Easy to manage
- Supports multiple languages
- Quite configurable
- Complete options for technical support
- We have managed to integrate some other services
- Everything is customizable: emails, answers, FAQs, etc
- The email response system is almost instantaneous and works perfectly

Desventajas

Some negative points or points that need improvement:
- Some customization options are missing
- The database of frequently asked questions needs to be improved
- We've never managed to use live chat
- When you answer a ticket or message, you are not allowed to record the screen to automatically attach a video or audio explanation (this would be a great feature). We have to record it with other software and attach it there
- The aesthetics of dashboarding are still a little old
- A web widget is missing (not wordpress)
- The configuration of the emails is not very intuitive

Razones para elegir LiveAgent

We changed because there were failures. Sometimes the emails never arrived, or our responses were spammed. Other times, it was a problem of limited functionality

Razones para cambiar a LiveAgent

The prices are very expensive because to the base price you have to add a lot of complements that add up and add up, raising the price a lot. It seems to be a good platform but, besides, it has never answered several queries we made before paying (it seems that trial users are not served but we can't risk not being served either when we pay)

Hi Francisco,
Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear LiveAgent has been able to make your day-to-day work life a little easier. That said, we are aware no software is ever truly perfect - our team works hard every single day to further enhance and improve the software to truly match every need on the market. Don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] should you need any help at all and stay tuned for more updates!

1.159 opiniones