Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Hubstaff

Whether businesses are starting up a new team or looking for a better way to manage employees, Hubstaff has everything required to run teams confidently. With the innovative and robust time tracking and task management solution,...

Saber más

• Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Publicado el 8/9/2020

Genial

Puntos a favor

Ver mi productividad, y las capturas de pantalla, me ayuda para la Dayli en mi reunión SCRUM

Desventajas

A veces se me olvida marcar el tiempo, sería bueno añadir un recordatorio cuando se vea que está haciendo actividad uno, por ejemplo, no tienes activado hustaff, ¿deseas activarlo?

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hi Selvin, thanks for reaching out! Please check out this article: https://support.hubstaff.com/reminder-track-time-start-timer-desktop-application/. You'll find the step-by-step process for setting time tracking reminders there. Let me know if this works for you and if you need more assistance. Thanks and stay well!

Juan Pedro
  • Sector: Edición
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 1/3/2021

Juan Pedro

Puntos a favor

No tenía conocimiento de este tipo de herramientas, Espectacular!!

Desventajas

No puedo poner ningún tipo de pega a este productos, estoy encantado!

Ewan
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Publicado el 20/7/2020

The best solution for integrated task management and thorough time tracking and reporting.

Very happy I moved from Time Doctor to Hubstaff. Huge improvements on all areas and a satisfying product to use. The experience is so good that I find myself wanting to stay with Hubstaff regardless of whether my need for time tracking reduces.

Puntos a favor

- Integrated Task Management platform (Hubstaff Tasks) allows for agile style task management that feeds appropriate tasks to user's timers.
- Nice user interface
- Good reporting functions
- Thorough tracking options
- Client/project budgets
- Very good Customer Support

Desventajas

- I discovered some bugs during usage (which the developers have ironed out)
- Time off / holiday allowance policy function is a great addition, but doesn't allow enough granularity as decimals of hours (or minutes) can't be used.

Everhour, Harvest, Clockify, Wrike, Toggl Track, Insightful y TMetric

Razones para elegir Hubstaff

More accurate and granular control of task management needed. Also felt that Time Doctor was outdated from a UI perspective.

Time Doctor

Razones para cambiar a Hubstaff

Combination of functionality (thorough time tracking and agile task/project management), pricing, user experience and reviews.

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hey Ewan, hope all is well with you and thank you for the kind words. You can now request time off exactly down to the minute. Cheers!

Las mejores alternativas a Hubstaff

• Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

Publicado el 21/4/2022

Hubstaff App Review

This app, is the best of it's kind and I believe that, I'll use it for a long time.

Puntos a favor

The app is very easy to use.
The ability to take screenshot of worker's screen is great.
Very customizable.
I like the fact that it's free for a single user.

Desventajas

At a point in time, it gives different recorded times. A different time sent via email from the actual recorded times.

Time Doctor

Razones para elegir Hubstaff

Toggl was not working to my expectations...

Razones para cambiar a Hubstaff

Per reviews, hubstaff was the best so I decided to give it a try.

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hello Paul, thank you for providing your input regarding our product.

When it comes to the daily emails that get sent out automatically by our system, there are a couple of reasons to consider for why they can appear to be incorrect.

Firstly, the hours displayed in those emails are always in the organisation's timezone, and not in the member's own one. So, if there is a big time difference between the two, for example organisation having EST (New York) and user CST (Shanghai), then the hours tracked can appear to be incorrect due to the big difference between timezones.

Also, if the user's Hubstaff tracker has not been able to upload all of its tracked data as intended, then the summary report will only display hours tracked and uploaded to our servers at the time of the email being sent out.

We do encourage the usage of the timesheets area to more accurately see the hours worked by the members of your team. On there, information can accurately be seen in both timezones.

Respondido el 25/4/2022
Kelly
  • Sector: Biotecnología
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 25/8/2022

Easy time tracking, complicated reports

Puntos a favor

Simple to use for the person tracking their time. I like that you can set up multiple different projects to track where you spend your time.

Desventajas

As a tracker, you need to download the desktop app. I don't think they have a comparable browser app. In the admin console, the amount of reports you can generate is overwhelming. Hubstaff should try to recommend the most common reports and hide the ones involving a lot of customizations.

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hello Kelly, thank you for taking the time to leave us the review for the platform.

We do offer a number of different time trackers which can be used for tracking, each with their own pros and cons. There are both a Google Chrome extension and a web browser time tracker, the latter of which is available on our website, when the user is logged in to their account.

I will pass on your feedback about the filtering out of irrelevant reports to our product team, for their future consideration.

Respondido el 5/9/2022
abduallah
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 4/9/2022

Technical review

Puntos a favor

Time tracking reminder, notes, todo list.

Desventajas

annoying notifications (screenshot, not tracking time)

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hi Abduallah! Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear that you had some challenges in using our app.

We're glad to let you know that you can certainly turn off the notifications. You can check our support article (https://support.hubstaff.com/turning-desktop-notifications-hubstaff/) on how to go about doing it.

Regarding your app not tracking time, I encourage you to send us an email at [email protected] so that one of our friendly agents can take a look into the matter.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!

Respondido el 15/9/2022
Ashish
  • Sector: Medios online

Publicado el 1/6/2022

The best Employee Monitoring Software in Market for Remote Employees

It was a great experience, the software is scalable and affordable. It only adds cost upon usage which is critical.

Puntos a favor

As a company with lots of employees working remotely for us, we need strong software to monitor employees' performance and act according to the efficiency analysis. Its best feature is idle time management which helps you know if some employee is sitting idle.

Desventajas

Customer support is delayed a bit. We sometimes faced problems with Windows computers, this is somewhere Hubstaff needs to work it more user-friendly for Windows.

Roldan
  • Sector: Diseño

Publicado el 27/3/2022

Using Hubstaff for 5 years more. Seem it has improved!

Really just fine. What more should I look for as a freelancer who just need to track time for a project. Then send a a simple invoice at the end. As far as I'm concerned, I have a good experience with the app. If I have to suggest, maybe as a UX/UI Designer, they can enhance the looks an feel of the software to make it more professional and appealing to users.

Puntos a favor

Straightforward. Just the thing you need, you'll find it. Pretty much like any other time tracking software - as freelancer it has screen capture, invoicing, offline tracking and all...

Desventajas

It's just straight forward. Maybe they can add quick chat for client. Instead of additional login to browser when you need to quick communicate with your client.

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hey Roldan, thank you for submitting this review for Hubstaff! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Hubstaff for your time tracking needs.

We want to continually improve the platform and our offerings, so we do welcome all feedback onboard. Please feel free to go to https://roadmap.hubstaff.com/ and add any ideas for features to be implemented.

Respondido el 29/3/2022
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 17/8/2022

Easy to manage remote team

Puntos a favor

I used Hubstaff to manage the remote teams at a different place now. It's beyond time tracking solution because with Hubstaff I'm able to track the task, progress, and expenses for every project and also scheduling the next project for my team. There are so many features that make my project run smoothly without a problem.

Desventajas

There are many great features that Hubstaff provided but sometimes make me confused or lost track on which one should I use.

Jamie lee
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Publicado el 16/8/2022

Excellent tool to track time and monitor productivity

superb

Puntos a favor

the ability to track every second of productivity

Desventajas

i have nothing bad to say about this tool

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hello Jamie, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

We're glad to hear you love our product! We always look for ways to improve our tool, so if you have a suggestion or feature request, feel free to email us at [email protected] :)

Respondido el 23/8/2022
Suzanne

Publicado el 5/8/2022

Great for tracking your productivity time

Puntos a favor

I recently started a new position at my job that requires taking note of how much time we spend doing each task. I was looking for an easy way to do that and this software was recommended to me by a friend. After trying it out I am happy to say I really love this product. It makes keeping track of time spent on each task super easy and overall it’s really user friendly. I use this daily to track my time.

Desventajas

It took me a bit longer to figure out how to use it.

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hello Suzanne, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review for Hubstaff.

Indeed, it is the case that there is a bit of a learning curve involved in getting started on Hubstaff. We do have an extensive knowledge base, which can be found on https://support.hubstaff.com/, that should be able to address any questions about how to get the most out of your Hubstaff experience.

Respondido el 15/8/2022
Md Jafor
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 28/8/2022

Overall it's helped me to optimized my time to do the work when I should do it .

Puntos a favor

Every day when I open my computer hub staff automatically pops up I don't need to sign in or anything.It's just shows me and I select the work I am going to do now and it's start .

Desventajas

Everything is just great of this software beside sometimes its not accurate to track activity

Arman

Publicado el 2/2/2020

Delivers on the promise

When I started working as a freelancer I tested most of the most famous time tracking software services out there. I always ended up coming back to Hubstaff! The free plan was perfect for starting out, and now it also works perfectly for our small team. And we hope the same will happen once the company grows bigger.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and the fact it's so feature-rich. They have many integrations and even offer API for custom implementations.

Desventajas

I'd like to have the ability to set different pay/bill rates in different currencies, regardless of the primary currency set at the Organization top level.

Razones para elegir Hubstaff

Hubstaff has more features and better fit for our purposes.

Razones para cambiar a Hubstaff

Hubstaff has more features and better fit for our purposes.
Dysiree
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Publicado el 1/6/2019

Hubstaff over other timetrackers

It was a good experience however we just moved to a different time tracker as we need to integrate our own system with the time tracker at a lower cost. We did a get a refund once but it never happened again, and this was due to some tech issues on their end.

Puntos a favor

Hub staff is very convenient to use and very detailed as screenshots from what the workers were doing are available but it isn't readily available real time. The interface is user-friendly. The percentage of work and movement is there, so you kind of have the idea if the worker is idle or not, hub staff capture 3 random screenshots​ every 10 minutes so it does really help a lot in catching workers who are doing unrelated things while they should be doing work. Apart from this, the admin can restrict the workers from deleting the screenshots but​ it could also be enabled in the setting, when screenshots are deleted, it also deducts the 10 mins. Both admins and users​ can add time manually depending on what you set up.
With the support people, I think they are okay, but can only be reached through emails and chatbox on the website.

Desventajas

One of the issue 90% of us encountered​ with hubstaff is with setting up, the timezone is really hard to set up, but hubstaff provided a troubleshooting guide link also posted on their website, but still it is quiet techy for someone who is not tech savvy​.

Another thing that I least like about the software is that, they can't track real time, which I think is very essential for most businesses. They don't have a live monitoring set up.

The Customer service is good, however it is very unconvenient to reach them, I would really prefer them to have a phone line so I don't have to type a very long email explaining about my technical issues. Apparently, they can only be contacted through chatbox in their website (which is not 24/7) and through emails.

Lastly, I really don't like how google gives ideas and accesses on tutorials on how to bypass the hubstaff system. There are a ​couple of ways a worker can bypass the hubstaff system and it may seem to you that the worker is working but actually not. Applications and tricks are available online.

Juan
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 29/3/2019

Lightweight, easy, and effective

As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

Puntos a favor

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

Desventajas

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

Benjamín
  • Sector: Muebles

Publicado el 25/3/2019

Hubstaff is a very cool and light tool for time tracking

• Sector: Comercio minorista

Publicado el 30/1/2019

Lightweight, easy, and effective.

Overall hubstaff has been an excellent way to track and verify productivity and hours worked. Every day we're sent an email showing the team's productivity and hours worked for the day, the staff is able to easily download and use the tool, and they are able to make adjustments to their own time clocks without having to have a superior edit the time for them which was an issue with other system we've used in the past. Hubstaff requires notes for all time edits so it is easy to see when and why edits were made.

Puntos a favor

Hubstaff is a quick and easy way to track your time working on a project or projects. The software has many helpful features such as the ability to add or edit your tracked time in case you forget to clock in or out, as well as periodically taking and storing screenshots to help you see what you were working on at any given time (the screenshots are blurred so text is not visible, but you can see overall what was going on on the screen). Hubstaff is great for monitoring productivity, it tracks your activity percentage based on the times that you were clocked in by monitoring mouse movements.

My favorite feature is the option to add a reminder prompt if you haven't logged in by a certain time, so for example if you log in every day at 8:30, you can set a reminder for 8:35 to pop up an alert in the event that you forget to start your timer.

Desventajas

The only con I could say about this software is that every day during our 30 minute videoconference meeting I have to keep telling Hubstaff that I am not idle since my mouse hasn't been moving for that time period, and after 10 minutes or so it marks you as idle.

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Thanks for the kind review! We too like the reminder to start the timer :)

Respondido el 6/2/2019
Tiana
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Publicado el 23/6/2022

Perfect for remote work and task tracking

Puntos a favor

Hubstaff makes remote work easy. It can be easily installed on a computer and used immediately by employees. The time-tracking and task management is the appeal of the software. Both users and managers are able to check-in with their daily progress for task and time management. In the simplest sense, Hubstaff is an easy way to track employee productivity.

Desventajas

Aside from screenshots being taken a tad too often (which can feel invasive for users), the one improvement I'd suggest is more of a real-time update on the dashboard of reported hours. Sometimes there is a delay in an employee's time reporting causing discrepancies between managers and workers. In addition, productivity reports are not always accurate. It seems the productivity reporting bases stats on how often a Hubstaff user moves their mouse, which isn't always indicative of timespent.

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hello Tiana, thank you for leaving this detailed review of our platform, along with your proposed improvements to the platform.

There can be times where there is a delay in the upload of time tracked to our servers - with that being most of the time being the case when the user's time tracker is not able to temporarily upload its tracked data to our servers. If and when this occurs, it will mean that the time tracked by the affected user will only be displayed on the organisation's account once the connection can be made and information uploaded.

Hubstaff measures activity percentage by taking the time during which activity was detected - via mouse or keyboard - and calculating that as a percentage from the total time spent tracking. Naturally there will be legitimate reasons and business needs for which activity may be lower, such as during calls or meetings. It is possible to create specific projects on Hubstaff with that in mind, where you can disable activity tracking.

Respondido el 27/6/2022
Le-an Lai
  • Sector: Edición

Publicado el 17/9/2018

Great for online teams

Great! It's amazing for the team but needs more options for the manager to be able to easily track employees with whatever variable that is needed.

Puntos a favor

I love how it's so easy to use for any new team member. I can also teach a new manager quickly on how to track those who are below them.
It's also great that I am able to calculate pay easily, and see who has been actually performing the least when online.

Desventajas

The biggest thing I would love to see is being able to easily check if someone has been adding/modifying their time too much. In the old software that we used, I can easily open a calendar and for each employee, check how many hours was working on the computer, and how many hours were done offline/tracked by the app. I have to go through one by one before actually catching someone who is violating company policies.

Another one would be instead of having the checkbox portion of idle time when people have been away from their computer, make it a radio select where they have to choose whether to keep or delete it. This has caused so much confusion with our team when we started, and would greatly help in making sure that their time is logged correctly.

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hello! Thank you for your review. In regards to being able to easily check if members have been editing time manually, we do have a report section dedicated just for that. It is called "Manual Time Edits", and you will be able to see exactly which time was edited manually instead of tracked with the time tracker. As for the idle time features, we would love to here more about your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly at [email protected] and let us know!

Respondido el 24/9/2018
Roxanne
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Publicado el 18/12/2018

Everything we need!

Its a pretty solid program to keep track of your productivity and sometimes I even use it to go a couple days back to check if I was able to do tasks that I may have slipped my mind.

Puntos a favor

- random screen capture every 10 minutes that allows managers to check if employees are focused on their intended tasks
- lets you track running time to the second that can also be used to determine pay.
- you can track overall running time with preset time periods or set your own
- forgot to time in? dont fret! you can edit this and leave a note to state your reason so managers can review and approve or reject the changes
- has a mini time window that allows users to check how much time is running without closing any windows
- works great with Mac and Windows
- Different parameters used to measure productivity
- color coded productivity
- can view daily, weekly, and monthly productivity rate
- easy to use interface
- set tasks, projects, invoices, calendar schedules, admin can limit user access
- easy to use dashboard with graphs of productivity

Desventajas

- its not an exact science. My task is "Product Sourcing" which greatly relies on scrolling through thousands of pages to find a good item to sell and sometimes it takes the whole 8 hours to find 1-2 good items worth a second look. Hubstaff sees this as not productive and gives me a real low productivity percentage rate.
- it can be manipulated if you still have time in between your tasks like opening new windows and tabs and mixing it with other "movements".

Leri
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

Publicado el 19/7/2022

Hubstaff is a great time tracker for remote workers

Hubstaff is a easy program to use for time tracking. It is ideal for anyone working remotely. It has many other useful features for program managers and payroll - which requires playing around with the features to get to understand where everything is. But if you just want to log time, it's easy to use and anyone can do it.

Puntos a favor

Hubstaff's time tracker is great and convenient to use. Having a Chrome extension available makes it even better as the tracker is available right in my browser so that I can pause and resume time tracking easily when needed.

Desventajas

Despite all of the reporting options available, it can sometimes be difficult to find where to get an overview of the hours worked for a specific time period (using dates). I had to look through all the sections a few times to find it. I also don't like that it goes idle if you're not physically using the mouse - such as when I'm in a Zoom meeting (which is still work). Even though you can still count those hours, they still negatively effect the productivity score.

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hello Leri, thank you for providing us with this detailed review of our platform! The "Time and Activity" report would be the best report for you to use, in order to get the time worked by a specific member of the organisation, for the period of time desired.

When it comes to the idle time that Hubstaff records, it does record the time during which there is no activity recorded by the user, via the usage of mouse and/or keyboard. If you find yourself in meetings where you are going idle too often, you may want to consider increasing the idle timeout from the default value of 5 minutes to a different one to better suit your needs.

Additionally, when it comes to the activity percentage calculation, it is possible for the activity of certain projects to not be counted towards the overall activity calculation. So, a project called "Meetings" could be created, with the activity tracking disabled for it, and that could be used specifically for tracking time to meetings.

Respondido el 25/7/2022
Dejan
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Publicado el 29/7/2019

Productivity booster

It is a great product if you spent some time explaining the advantages to your colleagues. Otherwise, I might be seen as a tool that violates personal privacy and narrowly measures company productivity.

Puntos a favor

easy to use, stable desktop app, great visualizations and statistics, many possibilities for integration with another tools

Desventajas

some functionalities within this product are not fully customizable (e.g. idle time is set to min of 5 minutes), more flexibility would be great (e.g. you can`t enable or disable idle timer or disable manual adding/editing records within specific project/task.

Hi Dejan,
Thanks for your feedback!

We absolutely agree that it is important to have a conversation with your team in regards to the software and its capabilities to ensure they are on the same page and do not feel that it invades their privacy.
We understand that this type of conversation can be difficult and time consuming so we put a guide together to help with the transition https://support.hubstaff.com/transition-your-business-to-hubstaff/

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help.

Thanks again!

Respondido el 5/8/2019
Tia
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 16/7/2020

Best Time Tracking and Invoicing Software

Easy to navigate, easy to learn, many options for invoicing, many options for tasks/clients/projects.

Puntos a favor

I use Hubstaff daily to track my clients, tasks, and invoices. They're always there to help and very easy to work with. 100% recommended for any virtual workers!

Desventajas

Sometimes I need to make adjustments to time entered and it won't allow me. But I've found a work around and I'm sure this will be updated soon.

Asana

Razones para elegir Hubstaff

More options better pricing.

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a Hubstaff

I loved the trial and it does everything my business needs.

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hi there Tia, glad you find Hubstaff easy to use. Don't hesitate to email our team at [email protected] if you need any help. Thanks and always be safe.

• Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 15/12/2018

Accuracy is the Key!

Using this software is the best decision my company ever had in monitoring all their employees including myself. The accuracy of our timestamp shows the efficiency of our work everyday. I definitely love this software for providing us with fair results & reports with how productive we are every week, this is very helpful to all employees in any company to be more motivated to work hard each day. For me, working hard simply means working honestly with less supervision.

Puntos a favor

I had used so many other softwares in my previous companies which also offers the same features with this software. However, the best thing I like most with Hubstaff is the accuracy of work done per agent by providing accurate timestamp, screenshots & productivity report per agent & a lot more. Also, this software is indeed a friendly user which provides all users or agents an easy access to this software & provides easy instructions on how to make further changes in each users of this software. I would highly recommend this to all my friends & previous co-workers to work efficiently with less supervision.

Desventajas

Well, only one thing that I like least with this software & that was the delivery of screenshots per agent. It was more of the interval of each screenshot provided by this software. Honestly, I'm not really sure how exactly it works since I'm not the one in charge of this software in our company. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure it can be improved more to deliver quality experience to all users.

Publicado el 31/7/2020

No Reason To Change

We have used Hubstaff for 4 years to track our remote staff and have no reason to change to another provider. It is well establsihed in our business processes and we upgrade plans as we add more team members. Onboarding new team members is very, very smooth.

Puntos a favor

We create tasks in our Project system (jira) that appear in Hubstaff for the team member, they start the clock and we pay on that time spent - simple.
There is a Dashboard to see who is working on what task at any time and lots of reporting.
The project task gets the time spent reported back for project tracking/costing.
We get 10 minute screen shots if there is a concern over productivity. I also use that to get a sneak peek on their design ideas if a client is calling me on progress and sometimes I'll suggest a change in direction.

Desventajas

We tried to interface with Quickbooks by Customer by Task but Hubstaff couldnt handle that. We do this via the tracking in Jira (which includes Hubstaff time by Task anyway).

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hello Michael, we are happy to be at your service! Please don't hesitate to message us at [email protected] for any technical inquiries. Our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you and stay well.

1.284 opiniones