Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Medisoft Clinical

Medisoft Clinical provides practice management capabilities integrated with electronic health record (EHR) solution. The solution can only be deployed on-premise and is suitable for different medical needs and specialties. The...

Saber más

Traci B.

Publicado el 12/4/2016

Medisoft Review

Puntos a favor

Easy to use system. Able to locate information quickly if it is enter during first visit

Desventajas

Unable to print off move than one provider's superbill or schedule at one time.

Tasha H.

Publicado el 12/12/2017

not intuitive

Desventajas

Trying to navigate the system is very cumbersome. I think it has potential. But I have yet to be impressed so far.

Rosemary G.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 7/5/2018

MEDISOFT CLINICAL

Puntos a favor

WE ACTUALLY DID A POLL ON THIS ONE AT WORK... MOST OF US LIKED THE EASE OF USE AND THE OTHER HALF DID NOT LIKE THE EXTRAS.

Desventajas

TOO MANY FUNCTIONS! TOO MANY BUTTONS / CHOICES THAT WE DO NOT USE. OVERALL GOOD PROGRAM IF YOU USED IT.

Bs A.

Publicado el 27/4/2018

Clinical

Puntos a favor

Easy userface, buttons and options are clear and concise. Does not take too much space on computer

Desventajas

The software appearance looks outdated, but thats just an aesthetic complaint. Wish it was more cloud friendly

Erika M.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

1,5
Publicado el 13/4/2016

I would not recommend this software.

Puntos a favor

I like how it is user friendly. You can navigate through each tab quickly and enter in all of the information.

Desventajas

I dislike how the system is constantly freezing which causes our office to go down for days sometimes even weeks. In order to get tech support on the phone, you have to schedule an appointment and they do not get you in that same day. When software updates come out, the software starts acting up and runs slow!

Tiffany B.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 6/2/2018

Such an amazing software!

Puntos a favor

I loooove that this is so accessible and to train employees with this program is smooth to the end!

Ora C.

Publicado el 16/4/2016

Medisoft is Heaven sent!

Puntos a favor

The ease of navigating, system is very user friendly.

Desventajas

When posting payments the adjusted amount does not factor in Medicare sequester amount. There is only a place for deductible to be added but not for a Co-Insurance

Dorothy M.

Publicado el 1/8/2018

ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT FOR A PRODUCT THAT HAS POTENTIAL

Everyone I know who does use this product has paid the one hundred or more dollars an hour to an outside contractor who helps the doctor Learn how to use the program.Had I known this I might've tried it, But in the end why use a product where there is no support. I bought it with a six month window and I opted out.I did get a full refund - Too bad, because I would'veLike to use the software, had there been any support available.

Puntos a favor

It looks pretty good when the sales people do demonstration. You cannot use the product without training and support.

Desventajas

There is absolutely no teaching support at all.Each time I telephoned support to help me make templates, the woman would divert the conversation to setting up routine Input That should have beendone by a clerk. As a doctor,That was a complete waste of my time.I finally realized thatThe diversion of the suppose it support person was due to the fact that she was unable to teach me how to use the product.

Brian F.

Publicado el 6/9/2018

Simple to use

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, pretty basic for anyone , good to train staff with, scheduling, data entry easy.

Desventajas

Not super advanced, customer service expensive. You pay alot , doesn't include much extras you have to pay

Wayne G.

Publicado el 9/1/2018

Mediator for physicians and billers

I would recommend this to any small practice doctor who wants payments quicker and more efficiently.

Puntos a favor

User friendly and effective. Vendor was absolutely great. Az comp. I enjoy the fact that it was easy to learn the software.

Desventajas

Nothing. The only one thing I did not like about the software was that there are actually three different software programs to learn as far as sending bills and creating transactions.

Elaine L.

Publicado el 12/1/2018

Amazing

Puntos a favor

Easily manageable and able to navigate with minimal challenges. Customer support is very helpful and responses are given within a day.

Desventajas

The one we have you can only access it one one computer. Other programs you can access online anywhere.

Chelsey R.

Publicado el 20/12/2017

Great billing software

If you are looking for a new billing software this is one to definitely look into purchasing. Our clinic has been using it for years and loves it!

Puntos a favor

It is super easy to learn! Our clinic uses it to bill insurance, to make patients statements and to post payments on accounts. It is easy to have all of this information in one place

Desventajas

Mediaoft is a little slow sometimes but other than that I do not have any complaints about the software

Rosemary G.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10.000 empleados

Publicado el 15/4/2017

Medisoft program

Puntos a favor

Ok program. It is a very easy program to train on. It also has easy navigation on patients information.

Desventajas

What I do not like about the program is you have to look at the patients information in the chart in two different ways. You can not open just one program and look at everything.

Lori M.

Publicado el 15/8/2016

Medisoft is a great low cost but highly effective program.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to learn and works well with any size office. Even if you have never used Medisoft you can learn it quite fast. It has a wonderful help feature that allows you to ask any question and easily find the answer.

Desventajas

I really don't have any problems with this software so that is a hard question to answer. I have used many programs in the 25 years I have been working in the medical field and Medisoft is quite user friendly.

Rachel S.

Publicado el 7/12/2017

Billing software

If you are looking for a new billing software I highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor

Our clinic uses Medisoft for our billing software. We use it to input patient records, submit insurance claims, and manage patient payments as well as creating statements.

Desventajas

The only complaint that I have with Medisoft is that sometimes it can be rather slow, however other than that I have no complaints!

Jamie C.
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 12/4/2017

just ok

Puntos a favor

cloud base. real time eligibility for insurance improves payment questions from patients. quick schedule/reschedule features allow easy tracking of patients.

Desventajas

entire system is a template-my Dr. don't like that they are more free-form note writers. switching between different Dr. schedules makes the front desk job harder.

Julie M.

Publicado el 26/11/2018

Medisoft is User Friendly

Puntos a favor

Very simple. Great for billing. Very easy to move around. Love the reports. Easy to read and lots to choose from.

Desventajas

I really don't have any cons to write. System is great! I recommend it. But if i have to say one more reports.

Aaron G.

Publicado el 7/12/2017

Billing, Scheduling are Basic, but Functional

Puntos a favor

Their billing software was pretty straightforward and reasonably easy to use. I transitioned from paper claims to electronic claims while using Medisoft.

Desventajas

I had the basic version, which was very limited (but also fairly inexpensive). Reports were sometimes hard to edit to my liking.

Connie L.

Publicado el 8/8/2017

Medisoft

Medisoft continues to improve with each new version.

Puntos a favor

This is a user friendly program. It is very easy to find what you're looking for and their is a wide variety of reports available.

Desventajas

Medisoft can run have the occasional glitch (although customer support is very responsive). Can run very slow at times.

Ted L.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 15/6/2017

Medisoft Billing Software Review

Puntos a favor

I like that you can quickly enter multiple procedures in the billing portion by adding custom "multilinks".

Desventajas

I've had difficulty customizing patient statements, especially for attorneys. It lists individual payments and procedures but I can't seem to get a statement that clearly says how much the total charges and total payments have been for a particular case.

Ted L.

Publicado el 6/9/2018

Medisoft Office Hours scheduling program review

I like that it's easy to search for previous appointments to see when the last time the patient was in or to leave notes on an appointment (like to remind you to ask them how a vacation went on the next visit).

Puntos a favor

Easy to color code your appointments to highlight things like new patients, re-exams, client meetings, regular visits, etc.

Desventajas

In my experience we had a few issues opening the program with our operating system, but other than that issue it worked great.

Jennifer L.

Publicado el 26/1/2018

Excellent Patient Demographic Info, Decent Billing Software

They do charge for every support call...

Puntos a favor

The software is actually pretty easy to use and straight-forward. It is easy for us to navigate between pages, access the information that we need, and process reports. Submitting charges is very straight-forward and was easy enough for me to train a new employee in 2 days!

Desventajas

The system is quite glitchy. It doesn't always calculate patient balances correctly, it's really hard to see what the patient owes vs. what has and has not been billed out to insurances, the revenue management side of things often freezes up and closes unexpectedly. It also takes hours upon hours to general statements!

James R.

Publicado el 8/3/2017

There are better EMR's out there

This is a bumbling giant of a software. There are other EMR's with more user friendly systems. It is more work to get set up and I think it is not as nimble for the small practice .

Puntos a favor

It has all avenues of what you need -

Desventajas

to use it is more work than other EMR's . It needs to be more streamlined. To build a note template you have to use more time and technical functions than other software.

Kristi T.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 7/6/2017

Medisoft Software

Over all I like it but I am a small company with only 13 providers so if you are a large company you will be paying a fortune if you want IT help for setting up anything. I use it because I know it so well, I have been using this software since 2004.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use, color coding lets you see unpaid, partial paid and paid in full at a quick glance.

Desventajas

The software is by McKesson and they do not deal with their customers. You have to go through a 3rd party vendor and then they try to milk you for every penny they can get. I like the software and I have been using it so long, I have learned how to manipulate the software to do what I need it to do. If not, I use the help options and try to do everything my self but it takes me much longer than it should that way.

Antonio R.

Publicado el 10/5/2018

Easy to customize to make my charting efficient

I wish that everyone use this software and take time to do their own templates to make it easier later. Md's have to take time doing one so it makes it easire in the later use of the templates.

Puntos a favor

I have to make my own template in one page for sick vists and another for each well visit per age and every time I use these it takes me less time to scroll and look for certain phrases to include in my record

Desventajas

Practice partners is one of the very first software in the market and is somewhat mature but the support is a little bit hard and I'm lucky that my support residesd locally. There are still some problem in collecting data for incentive payments.