Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Jibble

The 100% free time tracking software, used by thousands around the world including Tesla, Pizza Hut, Hyundai, the UK'S National Health Service, and Skanska. It's free for unlimited users. Instant facial recognition and GPS...

Saber más

Sammad
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 9/8/2019

Transformed the way we run our business

As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Puntos a favor

Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Desventajas

Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

ActivTrak

Jobber is our main CRM but was not as advanced as Jibble i.e. Geolocation

Razones para cambiar a Jibble

Jibble seems easier to use and better rteviews

Respuesta de Jibble

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad!
have

Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority.

Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business.

Respondido el 14/8/2019
Kristine
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Publicado el 29/8/2022

Review for Buddle

Overall, Jibble is a product that we'll continue to use.

Puntos a favor

Jibble is new when we signed up but it seemed like they were serious about listening to what we need as a business, adding features, making changes etc. There are still opportunities but the pricing is reasonable for what it does for us. Ex. We'd like to integrate Jibble with Xero, looks like there's a few extra steps for us to make that happen.

Desventajas

Glitches in a new software is to be expected, there a few with Jibble. Some gets resolved quickly, some needs a few follow up.

Time Doctor y Clockify

Price and functionality

Hubstaff

Razones para cambiar a Jibble

Same features, better pricing and good support during onboarding and after sales.

Respuesta de Jibble

Kristine, thanks for your feedback. We are always working hard to improve Jibble and make it completely glitches free.

Cydney
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 21/5/2019

Need an attendance and time tracker for a small team? Look no further!

It used to be hard to keep track of where our team was spending the most time. What were our most productive timeframes? What was taking up too much time with very little ROI? I love that Jibble allows us to be able to clock in for specific projects or tasks. It was like saying goodbye to time wasted!

Puntos a favor

I love that Jibble can easily be integrated with our team's communication platform, Slack, so we can clock in remotely and on mobile. Talk about working from anywhere and everywhere, productively!

Desventajas

I don't think it's user-friendly for those who don't come from a tech background or are used to positions where you have multiple systems to keep track of daily.

Hi Cydney,

Thanks for your honest feedback. I was thrilled to read that Jibble adds significant value to your team's productivity!

At the same time I understand your concerns on usability which is something high on our improvements list :).

I'm curious as to why you rated our support & overall quality a bit lower though, is there anything specific you believe we can improve on?

Respondido el 29/5/2019

Las mejores alternativas a Jibble

Surya Pratap Singh

Publicado el 26/6/2022

Most affordable and user friendly Attendance tracking software

loved the product

Puntos a favor

Free to start, easy to implement & integration with slack

Desventajas

Leave management & payroll isnt available and should have the option to generate salary slip. can do some more work on employee database management

Razorpay, Zoho People y Keka

Razones para cambiar a Jibble

Free to start, Affordable and user friendly The best app for time tracking for small & medium size businesses

Respuesta de Jibble

Surya, thank you for raising this concern, I have forwarded it to the production team and is currently under investigation. Thanks!

Respondido el 20/8/2022
Hannah

Publicado el 14/9/2022

Puntos a favor

My team was looking for a time tracking tool, but was hesitant to have to implement a stand-alone software. Jibble works perfectly smoothly on Slack with simple features and intuitive UI/UX.
I had to contact customer support once and the support I got was amazing.

Desventajas

It would be convenient to be able to edit time entries on Slack

AttendanceBot

Razones para cambiar a Jibble

It offered simple features and intuitive interface, and was overall easy to use for all employees and management.

Respuesta de Jibble

Hi Hannah, thanks for your feedback. Your suggestion was sent to the product team and is currently under consideration.

Please keep an eye on our updates by checking the product board portal here:

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 21/9/2022

Jibble: efficient & effective

Overall

Puntos a favor

Overall UI is easy to navigate and use.
Project tags.
Time management, clocks, weekly.

Waiting for dark mode.
The timer is not user-friendly. If someone forgets to stop it on Friday evening, it will keep running till one manually turns it off.

Razones para elegir Jibble

Too transparent. We needed only administrators to be able to view member's timeline/ timesheet.

Clockify

Razones para cambiar a Jibble

Easy UI, fulfills our requirements & my recommendation.
Nick

Publicado el 14/9/2022

Great ease of use!

It is great and I love it!

Puntos a favor

This product works great and I have not had any issues clocking in. My company switched to this software and it has been a much better experience than the old software.

Desventajas

I have not used it enough to determine what can be improved because it is an improvement in every aspect to the old software we used.

Respuesta de Jibble

Hi Nick, thanks for your feedback!

We are glad to hear that you like Jibble so far.

Ezra
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

Publicado el 24/8/2022

Jibble app, a must app for remote work!

Overall, Jibble app is a must app for a remote work setup. It is convenient to use and user-friendly.

Puntos a favor

Jibble app is easy to access - can be in the form of desktop app, mobile app or browser. With just a single click, I am able to time IN and time OUT on a work from home setup. It also gives you the timesheet so I can easily check whether I already completed the total required work hours.

Desventajas

Jibble desktop app can only be used online. In seldom cases, the Jibble desktop app was not able to capture some of my working hours especially at times when I was unaware that my internet has been disconnected. I was automatically time OUT when my PC becomes offline.

Respuesta de Jibble

Thanks for your feedback, Ezra!

Your concerns were forwarded to the product team and are currently under investigation.

Thanks!

Respondido el 23/9/2022
Marcos
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Publicado el 6/9/2022

Jibble Tracking Review

Puntos a favor

The best part of Jibble for me is the usability, it can be very intuitive to new users to understand how to track their own work time.

Desventajas

The software could be improved by using a bot that can alert or clock out automatically if the work hours in the day pass 20 hours (maybe create a limit). Sometimes people forget to CheckOut and the time still running in the background.

Hi Marcos!

This feature is already available. Please start by going to Time Tracking settings > scroll all the way down to Auto clock out > activate it the way you want.

Please check this article to know more:

Do get in touch with us at [email protected] to talk more about it.

Milica

Publicado el 18/8/2022

Amazing!

In our team, we use Jibble to track working hours. It is doing incredible job for us! We now have a very clear and perspective overview of our work.

Puntos a favor

Easy access, Jibble lets you clock in and clock out from any device! Except time tracking, you can track project management, payroll hours and activities during the day. It even lets you edit time in the past! AMAZING!

Desventajas

Just one small thing - you need admin approval to clock out from the phone.

Respuesta de Jibble

Milica, thanks for your feedback!
Can you please elaborate more on the cons that you have mentioned?

Do get in touch with us at [email protected]

Respondido el 23/9/2022
Jonathan
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Publicado el 11/8/2020

Jibble keeps you focused & efficient with multiple remote teams in different locations/time...

We have been testing how the team adopts Jibble by slowly turning add-ons or functionalities on. It can be very helpful as a virtual check-in and become very specific as your remote team begins to cowork or move.

I had tested and used Jibble during 2016. Then again set up a remote team in 2019.
As soon as we have more than 1 remote team, in different locations, it is our go-to time tracking and activity/efforts management tool.

Puntos a favor

Jibble has been very useful so far to become more aware of effort and focus.
We benefit the most from our remote team management making different working schedule templates and assigning to teams; plus the tool reinforces policies such as working from authorized locations.

Desventajas

A desired feature might be the possibility to invite bots from multiple, differentJibble teams in a MS Teams domain/platform. Currently, we may only invite 1 Jibble team per MS Teams domain. This may allow us to assign a Jibble team to team/group in a MS Teams domain.

Integrations are becoming better.

TimeCamp, monday.com y Bitrix24

TimeCamp

Razones para cambiar a Jibble

Ease of use and control of user policies across platforms (app, web, desktop). Simple activity and time management for remote teams in different locations/time zones. Value for your money and billing only for active users.

Hi Jonathan,

Great to see how Jibble helped you with tracking time especially for your remote teams.

The 1 Jibble team to 1 MS team limitation is on the MS teams side and there is no workaround at the moment. We'll let you know if that becomes a possibility in the future.

Respondido el 22/8/2020
João
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 27/3/2020

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Puntos a favor

The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Desventajas

The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Hi Jo?o,

Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking.

For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email ([email protected]) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble.

Respondido el 1/4/2020
Karim
  • Sector: Diseño

Publicado el 25/7/2019

A Comprehensive User Friendly App

Puntos a favor

- The User interface is easy to understand and work with and integrates with different application flawlessly. The Application allows the users to use the services remotely just not only from a computer but also from employee's mobile phones making it more accessible. The reporting element of this app is also very helpful.

Desventajas

- The app doesn't notify the users if the user login twice.
- Any user can manually change the time. We feel that this feature should only sit with admin rights. Allowing any user to change the timings can create inaccuracies within the record keeping.

Timetastic

Time Clock Wizard

Hey Karim,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

You can actually set a Policy to restrict your members from editing their time entries. Just go to Settings > Policies > Enable Policies then set "Allow team members to edit/delete entries on their timesheets" to 'Do Not Allow" then click Save. That should do the trick! You can also set the "Require team members to Jibble Out before they can Jibble In again" to "Required" so they won't be allowed to clock IN again without clocking out.

I hope this helps!

- Jibble team

Respondido el 31/7/2019
Jennifer Love
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Publicado el 5/1/2022

Fabulous website/app for tracking time and project management

Our payroll is much more accurate with our Jibble timesheets, and so is our client billing - we don't end up missing out on income due to lack of detail in timesheets.

I did have a bad experience with customer service. I added my personal (non-business) payment info 2 days before my trial was up, hoping to pay for the monthly service personally so I could show upper management that the software was worth the investment. That day my card was charged for the full annual payment. When I contacted customer service, I was given the run-around, asked to submit "screenshots" for "proof" that the website said 2 days left in my trial and that I hadn't picked the annual plan, and told that I agreed to the full year's payment up front. Once I sent the proof, the representative said she would talk to her manager and get back to me. It's been over a month and I never heard back, and I had to eat that entire year's payment. That was very frustrating.

Puntos a favor

It's simple to use, easy to learn, and quick and painless to implement in our office. Everyone got on board quickly! The management loves the detailed notes about time spent on each project.

Desventajas

We wish labeling projects were easier. For example, we have different areas of our business, and it would be nice to be able to label a project "area 1" and also have the client name without having to create a "client name area 1" project for every single client we have. We have clients that cross areas and we'd rather be able to keep the client names consistent and be able to apply labels within that client name/project.
We also hope for more customizable timesheet exporting. The raw data as exported isn't appropriate for submitting to upper management, and requires formatting and editing. It's also strange that when you choose "include detailed notes from time entries" that it comes on a different sheet in the workbook that needs to be cut, pasted, and then matched with the appropriate time entry - that's a huge time waster for us.

Mary
  • Sector: Seguros

Publicado el 6/4/2021

Great Tool for Remote Employees

My experience with Jibble has been very positive. I love the automated reports that show who on my team is logged in, the reminders when you have been logged in for a certain number of hours each day, and the weekly team recap. The latter makes it really easy to confirm hours for the payroll team,

Puntos a favor

Jibble has been great at tracking time for remote employees. We began working from home over a year ago and needed a solution to replace the typical timeclock system that we used in the office. After trying several others, Jibble turned out to be the ideal fit for our needs. The thing we like most is that it integrates with Slack. My team is in Slack all day and it makes it very easy to clock in and out each day by going to the Jibble Channel in Slack. It's super convenient.

Desventajas

It was a little challenging to get the Slack integration done in the beginning. While there were instructions, it wasn't working for us in the beginning. Persistence paid off and once we had it set up, we have had a great experience since then.

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the review! A bit of hiccup on the Slack integration though it is the easiest one to integrate. I'm glad though that everything went smooth after. :)

Respondido el 14/4/2021
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Publicado el 14/8/2018

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Puntos a favor

The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Desventajas

Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Respondido el 22/8/2018
Dominik
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

Publicado el 25/5/2022

Simply and general

In general very positive. Just keep on going and continue with a good spirit.

Puntos a favor

Simplicity and offering options which are just needed.

Desventajas

Lack of fully customized timesheets (working with Excel). They are sometimes required by our customers.

Timesheets.com

Razones para elegir Jibble

It was not good enough and mobile support was very poor.

Timesheets.com

Respuesta de Jibble

Hi Dominik, thank you so much for your feedback. We are very glad to know you enjoy using Jibble.
We are continuously working on making the timesheet reports better.

Respondido el 9/6/2022
Weldon
  • Sector: Agricultura

Publicado el 2/8/2019

Excellent product

Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

-Ease of use
-Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed
-Aesthetics

Desventajas

It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

QuickBooks Time

Price

Hi Weldon,

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now.

Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently!

Respondido el 13/8/2019
Mónica

Publicado el 24/7/2019

Amazing reporting!

I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

Puntos a favor

The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

Desventajas

The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

monday.com

Accessibility and price

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients.

My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out.

Respondido el 25/7/2019
May
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 14/12/2017

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Puntos a favor

Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Desventajas

The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

Respuesta de Jibble

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while.
Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

Respondido el 18/12/2017
Shilles Steven
  • Sector: Internet

Publicado el 21/5/2020

A great app for attendance tracking

I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

Puntos a favor

All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

Desventajas

Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

TrackSmart Attendance, AttendanceBot y EasyWorkforce

Razones para elegir Jibble

No selfie attendance. App is slow

Microsoft Teams

Razones para cambiar a Jibble

The user friendly interface, and the all in one features in a single app.

Hi Shilles Steven,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :)

Respondido el 23/5/2020
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Publicado el 24/5/2019

Great for small business time management

Puntos a favor

The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

Desventajas

The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

Respuesta de Jibble

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency.

As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out.

If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it.

Respondido el 29/5/2019
Nicky
  • Sector: Veterinaria

Publicado el 11/8/2020

A good product for our needs

I have found that Jibble really makes it much easier to manage my staff's working hours and with the facial recognition feature there is no question about who was there or not.
As said above, the cost escalates from the basic cost as soon as you start using the features, but as a boss who is not always on the salon floor, it keeps track very well for my needs.

Puntos a favor

This is easy to use for the staff, although they are forgetful sometimes. But then as admin, I can adjust as necessary.
I use this as a non-negotiable tool to distribute pooled tips

Desventajas

The cost of the product mounts up quite quickly.
If the feature exists, I haven't found how to enter leave hours into the system. Sometimes my staff take hours out of their annual leave for holidays off etc... I need to be able to incorporate this into the Jibble System. Presently I am doing this manually

Hi Nicky!

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Leave Management is coming soon so hang in there. We are excited as much as you are!

Respondido el 19/8/2020
Sergio

Publicado el 31/7/2019

Value for your Money

We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Puntos a favor

Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

Desventajas

I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

Harvest y Asana

Price and simplicity

Hi Sergio,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review!

We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions.

- JIbble Team

Respondido el 5/8/2019
Queena
  • Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones

Publicado el 6/8/2020

Jibble for Flare

Owing to COVID-19 and social unrest since last September 2019, we have changed our way of work by flexible arrangements, ie. work from home and direct to site
Although finally we closed the features of facial recognition and geo-location due to privacy locally.
In view of self discipline and transparently among colleagues no matter you are senior or junior staffm they can view other's In and Out time freely. Save administrator's time to extract report one by one on periodically.

1)Free trial with on-going on-line staff with fast response to Q&A
Special Thanks to ANN for her supportive from the trial run to go live
2)Reports is concise

Desventajas

1) Currently, we are not using this app to trigger our payroll or bill to our clients base on actual time spent on different projects
Wonder we can enter some text /remarks if we are on sick leave or annual leave on a particular date then the report will display more accurately.
2) Besides onboarding call, if there is a PowerPoint (handy guide/one-stop) in showing your company history/background/key customers list and launch step by step will be better for SME business when admin kick off the project

Hi Queena!

Thanks for the review! I know you really need the Leave Management feature and we are eager to release it too so you won't need to manually track them. Please hang in there, our Dev team is working hard to get this released in a couple of months.

We will have a comprehensive guide in pdf or ppt in the future. That's in the works!

Again, we appreciate the feedback! :)

Respondido el 14/8/2020