Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre SkyPrep

SkyPrep LMS is a cloud-based learning management solution that offers a platform to training administrators for creating, managing and selling training courses. Key features include custom branding, automated learner enrollment...

Saber más

Rae
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Outstanding LMS

We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

Puntos a favor

SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Desventajas

I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Adobe Learning Manager y Docebo

Razones para cambiar a SkyPrep

SkyPrep simply offers significant value vs the cost of the product. Additionally, their support is second to none.

Publicado el 23/1/2021

SkyPrep meets all our needs...and goes BEYOND!

Skyprep is excellent to work with and provide great customer service. We appreciate their efforts to evolve and update their features. If I had to choose another LMS all over again, I would choose SkyPrep again!

Puntos a favor

The software is quite easy to learn/use and helps our team work more efficiently in delivering, tracking, and reporting on trainings. The help feature provides excellent resources for learning and navigating the system (directions, pictures, and links to other resources). The content developer is excellent for categorizing the courses and is very user friendly. The amount of storage provides the capability to store everything in one location. Administrators can make updates to the LMS without having to submit request to SkyPrep or our company’s IT department. Our IT department is completely circumvented with this platform. The help desk is quick to get back with us when a ticket is submitted, and the support is excellent and consistent with very little wait time. They are continuously improving their services and features, as well as provide quick updates and customizations.

Desventajas

Other than a few extra clicks when navigating to and through trainings, nothing. The program works consistently and the LMS performs every time. If you encounter any unexpected limitation, all you need to do is call SkyPrep and their team will explain possible solutions or work through the limitation to create a new solution.

Lessonly, LMS365, Accord LMS, TalentLMS y SAP Litmos

Razones para cambiar a SkyPrep

Combination of cost, excellent features, ease of use, API allows for our own customization, and their excellent customer service.
Bria
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Publicado el 7/10/2022

Great experience with SkyPrep

Great overall experience. The features are intuitive and user-friendly and the pricing is afforadable.

Puntos a favor

SkyPrep is an amazing learning platform that allows me to onboard new users, track compliance of all users, enroll and unenroll users in courses, grade assessments, and much more. I really enjoy using this intuitive software on a daily basis.

Desventajas

The software works very well for what we use it for. I don't believe any aspects are lacking.

Las mejores alternativas a SkyPrep

Christie

Publicado el 8/7/2020

SkyPrep

Puntos a favor

SkyPrep is an easy to use platform. The Customer success leader, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is excellent. He is very helpful. The features that make it easy to use are the course upload and adding groups. Learning paths are easy to set up as well.

Desventajas

The reporting functions could be improved upon. Having an integrated system with an HRIS would be helpful, especially as my organization grows. I have used LMS systems in the past that are leaders in the industry. SkyPrep still has a ways to go with all of the functionality of the more well established systems, but the price and customer service is a plus.

Caitlin
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 25/8/2022

The Sky is the Limit with SkyPrep

10/10 would recommend it to anyone and I love showing off the platform that we have created for our part-time and full-time staff to utilize.

Puntos a favor

I love the support that comes along with using SkyPrep. If I have any sort of question there is always someone to assist and it has made it pretty seamless to help our team members when taking the training.

Desventajas

The app is a nice feature but it makes it hard for our team members to see the presentation since it is on a small screen and you're not able to rotate the phone. But we love that there is an app option.

Brainshark

Razones para cambiar a SkyPrep

SkyPrep was easier to use, the price point was right and the customer service was helpful and always available.
Wesley
  • Sector: Servicios

Publicado el 13/7/2020

User-friendly LMS

Overall SkyPrep has allowed our company to deliver training more easily to our entire company. The utility industry has a growing number of compliance training that every employee has to complete. Without SkyPrep, we would not be able to deliver training efficiently to meet deadlines.

Puntos a favor

When SkyPrep says they are user-friendly, they mean it. SkyPrep offers users simple options to navigate through the platform with a visual interface that eliminates the clutter that text can bring. Our users are also able upload and submit their own certifications which helps them have more control over their learning profile.

As administrators we like how easily we can design and deliver online courses in the platform. SkyPrep gives the option to draw from several types of media and various media sources to build a course. We very easily created groups in the platform to deliver custom content through the platform along with company-wide training initiatives which we can analyze through generating a number of reports.

Finally, it is very easy to customize the platform for branding. When our users log in to SkyPrep, they feel ownership because they see our logo and colors.

Desventajas

SkyPrep is geared to make the online learning experience smooth, which it does very well. The instructor-led courses are a little more cumbersome to schedule, because there is not an option to set recurring courses.

Moodle, NEOGOV y TalentLMS

Razones para elegir SkyPrep

Halogen did not allow us to upload custom content to its platform if it was not in SCORM format, which limited our department and the avenues through which we delivered training.

Razones para cambiar a SkyPrep

SkyPrep had the right balance of customer support, dynamic/user-friendly platform, and price for what we needed to deliver learning to our 350+ employees.
Sara
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Great Experience as User and Admin

With SkyPrep, we have been able to track our training throughout the year and pull reports quickly which has been very helpful. Furthermore, because of the pandemic, we have had to do virtual training only but we were ready to go because we had this technology.

Puntos a favor

I love SkyPrep. I have installed several learning management systems and used them as a learned and an admin. When I was searching for a learning management system, I was extremely suspicious as in the past, I was told a program would cost or do one thing whereas when we bought the product, the cost continued to climb as those features we wanted in a product costed extra. SkyPrep has been true to their word. No extra charges, lots of support, always listening and trying to develop extra features for their clients. They are always quick to resolve any issues as well.

SkyPrep was relatively easy to set up and go live. The process to upload a third party content provider and/or in-house content is very smooth. The interface is sharp and very user friendly whether it is on the computer or mobile app. We were able to set it up with single sign-on which has been very convenient for our employees who aren't familiar with online learning. I had to work with my client success manager and software development to create a work around but they were quick and efficient.

Desventajas

One feature I would like to see is a way to create content similar to PowerPoint or Articulate where you can have slide by slide with sound and ways to be interactive. I can upload this content, and that is great, but for a small company like me, even with an extra fee attached, it would be nice to do it all in the same space. I think the content creator now isn't very useful for us.

Velpic y Cornerstone LMS

Razones para cambiar a SkyPrep

SkyPrep offered us almost everything that we wanted. The only thing it didn't was gamification, which they most recently added!
ALEX

Best LMS

With SkyPrep our agency have saved thousands of dollars and billable hours from outside resources and all staff are now compliant with our standards.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use interface and automated features such as course reminders.

Desventajas

Reports could be manipulated further for better customization.

Cornerstone LMS y SAP Litmos

Razones para cambiar a SkyPrep

Mainly price since we are a non-profit agency and lack the funds.
Robyn
No disponible

Publicado el 21/8/2022

Easy to use and great customer support team

Puntos a favor

I love how easy this software is to use from both an ADMIN and Learner perspective. It's quite intuitive and if you're not really sure how to do something, you will likely figure it out just by playing around in the LMS or accessing their many help articles.

Desventajas

I don't really have any cons. I have not encountered any tech bugs and it works well with our business cases.

Nathan
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

Publicado el 21/7/2022

6 Month SkyPrep Review

Overall, we are early on in our LMS/training journey, but SkyPrep's flexibility has really been crucial as we build out the model of training that best serves us.

Puntos a favor

The customer service is what really shines about this software. They have been incredibly adaptable to our needs and are always so responsive and enjoyable to work with! The ease of use is also very high on its list of pros.

Desventajas

There are some features that are lacking. For example, if you decide to store your content outside of their resource center in order to limit who has permission to see certain content, you lose the ability to search child folders.

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 10/7/2020

Skyprep Review

When we first started our search for a Learning Management Software (LMS) we had looked at two other companies. Upon researching and doing a demo with all companies, we found Skyprep's UI to look the most polished and user friendly of them all.

During the sales process, we always spoke with the same two team members so it was nice to always have those two contacts we could talk to at anytime and were both willing to answer questions and do demo's - -we did not feel like just a numbered customer to them, we felt like we were their only customer when speaking with them.

The implementation phase was the quickest implementation of a software I have experienced. Our use case was pretty simple, and Skyprep's UI made it even easier to set up.

Puntos a favor

We really enjoy the simplicity of the software. Setting the software up was very straightforward and only required us to do one training and we knew the site inside and out after that meeting. They make it really simple to develop learning materials, nothing is too complicated, sophisticated or super technical so it was a very quick set up process for us.

I really enjoy their reporting suite - having reporting built directly into the site gives us access to our data at any time. We particularly like the feature of favoriting reports - we really enjoy setting up a report, favoriting it, and then instead of re-building it each time, we can navigate to our favorite's list and re-generate the report. What makes it even better is the ability to preview the report directly in the site. There have been many times where we simply needed to look at one number, and it saved us so much time being able to preview the report in the site, rather than downloading the report to our computer, and opening it - and also stops so many files being downloaded to my computer!

Desventajas

I believe their integration options are still early and limited so I am very interested to see if they launch more integrations with other apps. One particular feature we wish was a bit more improved is the ability for automatic emails to be sent to users.

In our particular case, our end users are being trained through Skyprep and they must complete their training before being granted access to our app. We would love the feature to be at the group level, since we use their Group feature a lot, and be able to send automatic reminder emails to users who are still in progress after a set number of days. Right now, we run a report each day to see the progress, and send an email externally to the users who have not completed the training yet.

LearnUpon y TalentLMS
Sam
  • Sector: Construcción

Publicado el 9/7/2020

Everything you need in an LMS made easy

My overall experience with Skyprep has been amazing. It's a great platform, there is nothing major that they are missing and improvements are constantly being made. Cloud-based is the way to go and Skyprep is leading the industry. It's almost the perfect LMS, and I know we are a tough customer since many of our locations operate so much differently with different customer requirements and remote locations where internet connections are spotty. The customer service with Skyprep has been amazing, they have made several suggested improvements for me quickly and are always there to help answer questions or support how I am using the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my designated one-point-of contact and she is super helpful and great to work with.

Puntos a favor

I have used some of the biggest and most expensive LMS products in the past with other companies and worked in this industry for 20+ yrs, so coming into this new position with a smaller company that had not previously used an LMS, I performed a thorough analysis of top LMS products, and tested them for about 3 months. Some seemed hard to navigate, or not user friendly and others had good features I liked, but missing other critical pieces that are a must. Skyprep had everything I needed (and was used to using in the past with more expensive products), plus additional features you normally don't get with a clean easy-to-use interface. My favorite feature is the download functionality - some of our job sites are in remote locations where internet connections can be..."spotty" so having the ability to download inside the browser window is great - and through multi-tabbed browsers, you can pull up and download multiple courses ahead of time (for iPads, phones), plus an additional ability to download to a computer (if using on a computer) is an added bonus. This allows users to pre-download content ahead of time before playing a video for a group of employees, taking a course by yourself, or getting on an airplane, etc.

Desventajas

Like any new platform, there is a learning curve, but Skyprep has been unusually easy and intuitive to use, I'm excited about being able to download content through the App soon.

Greg
  • Sector: Construcción

Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product

Puntos a favor

Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did this and didn't hide their costs until the end. Extremely user friendly platform to administer and use that includes built-in course authoring tools. Meets all of our needs to provide internally developed online course ware in several formats. A course catalog and means for purchasing course ware from external content vendors is also integrated into the LMS. The staff are very responsive, outstanding to work with and very helpful when needed. They are also proactive and have solicited feedback about what next upgrades to their platform we would most like to see. If/when they get to some of those I'll easily give them full marks for functionality and features.

Desventajas

Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

Dave
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 30/7/2022

SkyPrep LMS Review

I have used SkyPrep with two different aviation/airline organizations in the past three years, and my experience has been outstanding throughout that time. The versatility of the system and the fast, efficient support when questions arise is priceless when operating in a fast-paced, high stress environment. As a manager and director, with training as a primary responsibility in both organizations, I would recommend SkyPrep to anyone that has a need to create, deploy, and track training across a wide organizational network.

Puntos a favor

The most appealing aspects of SkyPrep is the manner in which we were able to immediately begin using the LMS across our company once we teamed up with SkyPrep. Within 24 hours we had multiple courses uploaded and had learners completing coursework. As a company that is primarily comprised of remote employees, this platform exceeded all of our wants. Even the most skeptical within the organization have realized the value and versatility of the platform.

Desventajas

While I don't have any "cons" per say... it would be helpful if the platform had the ability to create and track training and safety audit type checklists (related to the courses in the system) that could be assigned and completed based on individual roles, performed monthly on a recurring basis, and then tracked to determine training course efficiency.

Manuela
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
No disponible

Publicado el 29/4/2020

Recent SkyPrep Experience

Since we have been assigned an Account Manager, we have accelerated in using the platform due to increased knowledge of the features that were added over the previous years.
I would like to compliment our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who has done an outstanding job over the last months in taking the time to do online demonstrations with us and support us with any query/problem we encountered along the way.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using. The reporting is very comprehensive with charts included for quick analysis and snapshots to use for internal reporting.
I especially like the look of the new beta version which we are testing at the moment. It has a very modern look and is more intuitive.

Desventajas

When users forget their password they do not often know how to re-set the password for themselves which creates both a bottleneck for them as internal work. However, the new more modern look of the Beta version is taking care of this :)

Shalayna

Publicado el 31/7/2019

Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!

I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Puntos a favor

The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement.

Desventajas

I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.

Aubrey

Publicado el 23/7/2020

Great Product, Great Support

SkyPrep has enabled us to bring our online education in house for the first time in over 20 years. This has given us more control regarding user security and content management. Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic a variety of face-to-face education events had to move to a virtual platform. If we did not have SkyPrep we would not have been able to turn those events around as quickly and successfully as we were able to.

Puntos a favor

Very simple to use from both an administrative and end user perspective. I have trained multiple people within my organization in different business units on how to add users, setup courses, and add content and all have stated it is very intuitive compared to other products on the market. Additionally, if any questions ever to arise the SkyPrep team is always just a quick phone call or email away with a prompt response.

Desventajas

In some cases, user management is difficult due to constraints in the bulk user upload interface. The reporting feature can sometimes feel a little "clunky" and takes a few tries to really identify the components needed to get the data you are looking for.

Sara
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Publicado el 10/8/2021

Very impressed!

Extremely positive. If I ever go to another business looking for a LMS, I will definitely be bringing it with me.

Puntos a favor

This system is very easy to implement and maintain as an admin. Furthermore, it is very user friendly from an admin and user perspective. Their customer service is amazing too as they have a monthly check in where they give you information on updates and are there to answer any questions - at no extra cost.

Desventajas

The only cons I have had, I have asked my contact there about it and they were quick to fix it or create a solution.

TalentLMS
Lindsey

Publicado el 24/3/2017

Pleasantly surprised with SkyPrep

We are a midsize municipal government agency and purchased SkyPrep for our LMS about a year ago. As the administrator for the LMS, I have been thoroughly impressed. The system has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI, our users require very little training to use it. They open it up and say, "oh, ok, I see my training pending my completion here. Seems easy enough." And that's it. Also from an admin side, its easy to use - I've trained several non-technical users on the admin role and I get similar feedback on ease of use. We also have a few 'group managers' who have security rights somewhere between admins and users.

It's inexpensive, which is perfect for us with a limited budget. Several departments have created their own content in Powerpoint or videos, and we've launched it to users, and the group manager monitors completion. We partnered with external content providers as well, - that's where the big money seems to go, so its been more cost effective to develop our own, which is easy to do with their content creator tool. But SkyPrep accepts content in so many different formats, that we've been able to leverage various webinar recordings, Youtube videos, even DVD content and internally-developed policies in Word and PDF.

Reporting is pretty simple - my only complaint is that the reporting options are somewhat limited. However, I sent an email to the service team making a request for an additional filter option, and - wham! They added it to my account. I was very impressed that they listened to my feedback and were so accommodating. That additional report has made my job much easier.

Another thing I've been thoroughly impressed with is their frequent releases and enhancements. It always seems like they're adding some new cool feature that again makes my job easier - seems like the frequency is somewhere between monthly and quarterly.

I still email my original contact on occasion with a question or comment, and he always gets back to me within a day.

Really, really pleased with SkyPrep.

Veronica

Publicado el 28/2/2022

Great system, great customer support, overall one of the easiest LMS to get up and running

Overall SkyPrep is an easy tool to work with and navigate. It provides an ease of conducting training alongside a great team of customer support for any issue resolution or system enhancements.

Puntos a favor

The customer support for SkyPrep is by far the best experience I have had with any other vendor. The system itself is very intuitive and easy to understand without training. The end user and administrator view are both easy to work with.

Desventajas

The reporting feature does not provide all the data that is available in the system. There are occasional enhancements or customization that has been completed but it would be nice to have more control over the advanced reports and what data you want to include in each report.

Spence
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 27/7/2020

Fantastic Learning Management System

The experience has been absolutely amaazing. Their customer service is impeccable. Anytime I am unable to self-resolve an issue I may be facing, I can pick up the phone, knowing with confidence that someone will be on the other end to assist. Typically that has been [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been FANTASTIC. If we cannot resolve on the phone, he is always eager to hop on a video-conference call to troubleshoot by screen sharing and gather the data necessary to provide resolution in short order.

Puntos a favor

The software provides an ease of use for the end-user whether they are a Learner or the Admin. As an Admin, I am fully equipped with all of the items needed to research and self-resolve through SkyPrep's Resource Center. The platform is extremely easy to use and deploy coursework across my company.

Desventajas

The ability to integrate the API into our company's intranet for a single access point for our end-users.

Rhonan
  • Sector: Deportes

Publicado el 1/8/2022

Simple and cost-effective LMS

Puntos a favor

The Skyprep platform is simple and friendly to use for managers and learners. It gave our company an opportunity to present more professional and engaging content for our staff. Since we started using Skyprep in 2016 we have been able to add additional content and material for our franchisees and coaches. The Skyprep platform is continually improved and enhanced with additional functionality.

Desventajas

Whilst the platform is fantastic, it is not a one-stop shop platform for a franchising company and requires us to use a different CRM for managers and learners.

Hannah
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

Publicado el 29/4/2019

Team Expansion Worked Perfectly

We started using SkyPrep a few years ago, solely for training our sales team. We saw great success with the platform and decided to expand our user base to include company-wide training initiatives. Our expansion took very little time and we have been able to accomplish numerous company-wide training goals in a fraction of the time that we expected.

Puntos a favor

SkyPrep is user-friendly and has required little training for our field employees to use it. Creating and editing training modules is quick, easy, and requires little technical knowledge, which has helped me in my position immensely.

Desventajas

I do not have anything negative to say about SkyPrep at this time.

Linda
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Publicado el 10/3/2021

Excellent Support

I was skeptical about the support I would receive from SkyPrep initially. However, first of all, it is so easy to use, we haven’t required much support over about the past 8 years! But the few times we have required support, they have been quick to respond and extremely helpful, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They can walk you through anything! Skyprep has been a fantastic platform for our business. We have a second platform that is very difficult to use, and the explanations are difficult to understand. Skyprep has been a wonderful choice for us.
Linda B.

Puntos a favor

The ease of setting up training programs is the best feature!

Desventajas

It does not grade multiple choice or fill-in-the blank tests.

Anamarie
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Publicado el 6/4/2017

Government Client 2 classes created

The ease of creating the course is excellent. The ability to upload videos, documents, exams is user-friendly. Searching for users and viewing their course history, and the details of the individual course items is fantastic. I would have given more starts for features & functionality but I think our use of the system pales in comparison to your other customers and we have not had the need to take advantage of full features available to us. The value is good considering the time savings from an in-person course. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Puntos a favor

ease of use, ability to share classes with other potential customers

Desventajas

not sure if users are cheating...
not sure if users have ability to complete courses on their smartphones?

132 opiniones